FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Coffee Shop (part 2)

The Coffee Shop (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

She moaned loudly, as Mike yanked her head back again, reaching around both of his hands grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, grabbing her tits “wow fucking nice tits on this slut, going to enjoy sucking on those puppies.”

I reached around and opened the zip on her skirt and pulled it down, grabbing her thong I pulled it upwards, she moaned as the material split her pussy lips and rubbed hard against her clit. Mike ripped her bra tearing in the middle and falling away from her tits, he grabbed her tits and started squeezing her nipples. I continued pulling on her thong while whispering how we were going to fuck her and use her like the dirty slut she was.

Cher stood there moaning and groaning as I ripped her thong and exposed her bare pussy, she had freshly shaved it that morning. I slid two fingers inside her now wet pussy, she opened her legs to allow me to get deeper, fingering her I then pulled my fingers out and placed them in her mouth, suck your pussy juice off my fingers you slut.

She greedily sucked on my fingers while Mike now had one hand on her tit and the other was now fingering her ass.

I stripped off and pulled her towards the bed, pushing her onto her hands and knees on the bed, taking her by the hair, I guided my cock into her mouth while Mike positioned himself behind her and shoved his now hard cock into her waiting pussy. Cher tried to moan but as she did I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock deep down her throat, she gagged and coughed as I pushed it down “that’s a good fucking whore take my cock down that fucking throat.” Mike was now shoving his cock deep and hard into her pussy “jesus Tom this slut is taking all my cock, my balls are slapping off her clit.”

I pulled my cock out and Cher gasped for air I leaned down and kissed her hard “you enjoying this you fucking whore.” She gasped again “oh fuck yes, do whatever you want to this fucking cock whore.”

Shoving my cock back in to her mouth “like you have a fucking choice you slut.”

I continued to fuck her face while mike pounded her pussy, we swapped ends after a while, and he pounded her mouth while I fucked both her ass and pussy.

Her face was a mess, her make up was smeared as tears, spit and drool coated her face and chin, I pulled out and told mike to fuck her hard, he threw her on her back and grabbed her legs and pushed them over his shoulders, sliding his cock into her pussy he began to pound her fucking hard, she was screaming and moaning “oh fucking jesus christ, oh fucking hell, yes yes yes fuck my dirty cunt you bastard.”

I took out my phone and took a video of her as Mike continued to pound her pussy, he then switched to her ass and took his time pounding her ass, soon he was swapping from one hole to another while she moaned and groaned.

Mike pulled out of her and climbed off the bed, I climbed on and pulled her on top of me, as she sat on top of me, she slid her now soaking wet pussy up and down my cock as I played and pinched her nipples. Her hand were no free so I told her to take off her blindfold, she did and looked around to see Mike climbing back on the bed and position himself behind her, pushing her head forward he placed his cock against her asshole and she gasped “I….I’ve never had two cocks before.”

“well now” I said, “there’s a first time for every slut to take two fucking cocks and yours is now.”

Grabbing her by the hair I pulled her down and kissed her deep and hard, moving down I started to suck on her tits and bite on her nipples, she moaned hard when Mike shoved his cock into her tight asshole, I could feel his cock push it’s was deeper and deeper as I was pumping my cock hard and deep into her pussy. She moaned and groaned as we fucked her holes, working in rhythm to pump our cock into her, she started to scream “fuck I’m going to cum, I’m cumming and with that her pussy tightened and flooded my cock with her cum, we kept pounding and she kept cumming. Soon she was quivering, her legs shaking as she came again, I was nearly ready to cum and nodded to Mike, he pulled out and we pushed her onto her back, as she lay there recovering after cumming myself and Mike just wanked over her face and within seconds both of us started to cum all over her face.

We coated her face with our cum, she lay there with her mouth open as we spurted all of our cum in her mouth and all over her face and hair.

We finished cumming all over her, she just lay there swallowing our cum and wiping the remaining cum off her face into her mouth. Mike smiled and nodded at me, he got dressed and left, Cher got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, I followed her in and both of us took a shower, washing each other down and we got back into bed again and fell asleep. When we both woke it was the middle of the night, “shit” she said “fuck he’s going to be so fucking pissed at me.”

“what are you going to do?”

She picked up the phone and made a call, “Hi Terri, has Dave called you looking for me, no, oh good. Will you cover for me? Please, tell him we had some drinks and I’m d*unk but asleep upstairs.” Cher looked over at me “yeah I am, she blushed, yeah it is”. She grinned, “Yeah maybe, ok thanks hun.”

I was lying on the bed as Cher turned back towards me, “well, what’s happening?”

Cher climbed onto the bed and made her way up to me, slowly licking my shaft, she straddled me and rubbing her pussy against my cock she said “Terri was asking was I with you again and was it good, so I told her I was and it was.”

“oh I see so you told her about me?”

“yeah, she is my best friend, I tell her everything.”

“Everything, are you gonna tell her about today?”

Still grinding her pussy lips along my shaft as my cock grew harder.

“I might or I might not, I'll see.”

As she reached down and guided my now hard cock into her wet pussy and began grinding on my cock.

“Terri asked, would I let her join us, and I said maybe.”

My cock twitched when she said this, “maybe, you’d bring your friend here for us.”

Cher smiled “Oh yeah, as I said she’s my best friend, and after today it’s my turn to treat you.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ADSPARKY200Man 43 weeks ago

Watford

I do hope that there is more

By *asseur_9Man 43 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Nice twist , can’t wait to hear more

By *ockforplay66Man 43 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *portbilly1976Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

By *agnar1980Man 43 weeks ago

Poole

By *im69000Man 43 weeks ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ary1001xMan 43 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

By *he Ring WraithMan 43 weeks ago

Bradford

By *dressagainTV/TS 43 weeks ago

perth

By *espectable_gentleman89Man 42 weeks ago

wellingborough

Really hope we get some more soon

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

On holidays in France......more to cum.

By *ormladMan 41 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

Cher texted me a few days later, “hey daddy I need that cock of yours, when can I have it again.”

“Funny enough” I replied “I’m at home now and was just thinking about your pussy and having a wank.” “Mmmmmm” she replied, “can I call around tonight and have you pump your load down my throat.”

“One on condition” I replied.

“what’s that?”

“You better be on your best whore behaviour.”

“Oh daddy I’m so fucking horny for your cock, I’ll be the dirtiest fucking whore ever.”

“good to hear, and have that fucking pussy shaved bald”.

“yes daddy.”

I hopped into the shower, washed myself down, shave my balls smooth and freshened up, Cher has said she’d be over at 8pm and as before the doorbell rang at bang on 8pm, just wearing a pair of shorts and t-shirt, I opened the door and Cher walked in, she grabbed me by the hand and led me into the sitting room. “stand there and don’t move," she took a scarf from her bag and placed it over my eyes, I heard her move about and could hear her mumble something, then she said, “take off the scarf”.

I took off the scarf and my cock twitched in my shorts instantly, stood in front of me was Cher and Terri, both had their make-up done up like sluts, bright red lipstick, long eyelashes and bright eyeshadow, they were wearing high heel, Cher had on black stocking and suspenders, quarter cup bra, Terri had on the same but in white, neither of them were wearing any knickers and both had their hair tied up in two high pigtails and both were sucking on lollipops.

Cher looked amazing as usual but Terri ...wow Terri was taller than Cher, really long legs and fiery redhead, not a curvey as Cher but still curvey, her tits were huge compared to Cher and both of them had shaved their pussies clean.

Cher smiled, look Terri I think daddy likes what he sees, Cher reached behind Terri and pushed her hand under and onto Terri’s pussy, spreading her pussy lips she reached up with the other hand and grabbed one of her big tits “I can’t wait to see you fuck her pussy daddy, she’s a filthy fucking whore who deserves to be punished and fucked hard.”

By *ussD1Man 39 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm I like good friends

By *im69000Man 39 weeks ago

louth

By *ockforplay66Man 39 weeks ago

By *ormladMan 39 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *af105Man 39 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *addy and the TrampCouple 38 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *lderWiserNowMan 38 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ardnreddyMan 38 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

Cher walked over and placed her fingers in to my mouth, Terri’s pussy tasted sweet, Cher knelt down and pulled down my shorts, my cock sprang up and was rock hard, Cher reached out and took my cock in her hand and began stroking it “get over you here fucking slut and start sucking daddy’s cock” without hesitation Terri walked over and dropped to her knees and Cher feed my cock into her mouth. Terri began sucking hard, slobbering up and down, sucking hard and deep. Cher grabbed her by the back of the head and started to push her deeper “that’s it, suck that cock you fucking whore.”

Terri gagged and coughed as Cher pushed her deeper onto my cock, Cher moved behind Terri and grabbed her by the hair, placing her other hand in between Terri’s legs she began to rub her clit, “gag on that fucking cock you slut, feel my finger pump inside your cunt, getting it ready for daddy’s cock.”

Cher pushed her fingers deep inside Terri’s pussy, I grabbed Terri by the head and began to fuck her mouth, Cher fingers were knuckle deep in Terri’s pussy, she was grabbing her tit and whispering in her ear.

I can’t wait to see daddy fuck your dirty slutty cunt with his big hard cock, he’s gonna pump his cum deep inside your whore pussy.

Watching this all happen before my eyes I knew I couldn’t hold it much longer, I fucked her mouth hard and deep and emptied a big load deep inside her throat. Terri gagged and spluttered as I filled her throat with my load, Cher kept fingering her pussy as she swallowed my load. “that’s it you whore swallow his fucking seed, take that fucking spunk all the way down your throat. Terri swallowed every drop, every drop of cum that spilled from my cock flowed down her throat and Cher then stuck her tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply, swapping my cum between the two of them.

I collapsed onto the chair behind me and watched as these two beautiful women kissed, their tongues intertwined and swapped my cum.

I watched as these two women went from kissing to moving down their bodies and ended up in a 69 position, I watched incredulously as they began to lap and suck at each other’s pussy, spread each other’s lips and probe with their tongues, their hips grinding on each of their faces. Within minutes my cock was getting hard again, Cher noticed this and she turned around and was now sitting on Terri’s face. She reached over and took my cock and began sucking it, the whole time she had grabbed Teri by the hair and grinding her pussy against Terri’s mouth. In between sucking my cock she would speak to Terri “suck my pussy” “eat that cunt” “I want you to make me cum all over your face” she would then go back to slobbering up and down my cock, she looked up at me “will you fuck her like a whore, will you fuck her hard and deep?”

Looking down at Cher “I will, I will fuck like a two dollar cheap whore……and when I fill her dirty pussy with my creamy spunk you can suck it out and lick her pussy clean.”

By *ockforplay66Man 38 weeks ago

By *ormladMan 38 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orsetMale34Man 38 weeks ago

Weymouth

Fucking hot wish I could find a pair of horny sluts like this pair

By *ussD1Man 38 weeks ago