FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Discovered

Discovered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igG86 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Godmanchester

I met Janet a couple years ago and we quickly became friends, now Janet lives about 100 miles away so I rarely saw her. We talk a lot on the phone and we discuss almost anything, including the latest boyfriend/ friend with benefits. Janet is 5’ 5 average build, maybe 36 F boobs, shoulder length dark hair and a beautiful pert ass. We had met loads when I could get across to her area, she doesn’t drive so its hard for her to get to mine. On my social media I have a few friends from swinging and some from the Vanilla world, Janet was very much from the vanilla world although I knew she had a kinkier side from previous discussions. I was chatting with her one weekend whilst I was at a swinging festival and she jokingly said ‘oh you are at one of those weekends are you’ I laughed a bit and denied knowing what she meant by those weekends, she didn’t believe me for a second and called me out on it even going as far as to ask me outright if I was a swinger, I was caught. Panicking a little I admitted the truth that it was a swinging weekend and I didn’t necessarily class myself as a swinger, I have done very little with others preferring the more social aspects, but I do go to a few clubs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *M1712Man 40 weeks ago

bude

Anything come of it though?

Godmanchester

We chatted a bit more and she mentioned her friend had invited her to a club near to where she lived, I had never met this friend although I knew they were very close. I suggested she comes to a club with me as well if she wanted, we had arranged for her to come to mine for a weekend prior to this anyway and this way we could have something planned for her visit, she seemed up for a visit to my local club. We continued to chat about a few other things, she did ask a couple questions about swinging which I answered as best as I could, but most of it was very vanilla stuff like her kids and the ex-causing grief as always. We ended the conversation after about an hour as we were both getting very tired and need to rest, she was up early to sort the kids out and I needed sleep after a mad weekend. We continued to chat for a couple days before arranging for her to come over for a weekend at the beginning of the next month it worked out great as we would both get paid just before and she didn’t have the kids, they would be with their dad, the plans were set and I was looking forward to seeing her again, it had been months since I couldn’t get across to her area. We continued to chat through the weeks and sorted out the plans for when she would arrive and where I would pick her up from, she was getting the train across, and it was soon the start of the month. She arrived at the train station not too far from mine and as she got off the train I was stunned, she was wearing a beautiful sundress which flowed in the breeze and the breasts were barely in her top, she wore simple open toe sandals which showed off her beautiful painted toes and shades. She saw me immediately, being rather tall I stand out in a crowd plus the platform was not that busy. Running over to me she leapt at me knocking me back a step and planted a big kiss on my cheek, she had never been quite this forward with me usually she would just give me a hug and say hello.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

By *onnyrottenMan 40 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Do please continue when you have time

By *ary1001xMan 40 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Godmanchester

I grabbed her bags, and we exchanged some pleasantries on the way to my car. I walked slightly behind her so I could get a view of her ass, I suspect she knew it as well as she was swaying her hips more than usual giving me a great view as we walked. We got to my car and I realised I couldn’t get my keys as I had my hands full, with out even asking Jsnet shoved both hands in my pockets to fish out my keys, they were in my right but her left hand seemed to linger on my cock a bit longer before she pulled it out, I was semi hard from watching her wiggle as she walked and she definitely felt it through the fabric. Anyway she unlocked the car and opened the boot for me so I could put her bags away an we got in the car. I have a push button start so don’t need the keys in to start and as I look over at Janet I could see her dress was very high on her legs and I jokingly said ‘any higher and I will see your knickers’ she just laughed and replied ‘what knickers?’ grabbing my hand she placed it between her legs feeling a smooth pussy I can confirm she was going commando, I just looked at her with a devilish smile and said ‘I best get you to mine before you cause me to crash’ with that I drove back to mine pushing the speed limit to the max and screeching to a stop at the house, I use the back door to get in as its easier and closer to my driveway, I parked up by the back gate Janet still had my keys so I told her to let herself in while I got the bags and parked in my drive properly. As I walk in she is stood in my kitchen with the biggest smile on her face and I was silent I couldn’t speak due to the fact her dress was on the floor and she was completely naked in my kitchen, my back garden is enclosed so the only way to see into the kitchen was to be in the garden itself.

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eed AttentionMan 40 weeks ago

Oxford

Oh very nice indeed

By *J GeminiTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Northumberland

cotswolds

like it

By *rumgoodtimeMan 40 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *exbi608Man 40 weeks ago

Wexford

Everyone should have a friend like Janet

By *lay-with-MeMan 40 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *iscoman7771000Man 40 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ndrea54TV/TS 40 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andyandmickCouple 40 weeks ago

chilwell

By *uddle4uMan 40 weeks ago

Purbeck

Godmanchester

"Everyone should have a friend like Janet "

I totally agree she is a great friend

By *anky677Man 40 weeks ago

Sandwich

Godmanchester

Once I regained some composure I asked if she wanted a drink or something. I knew she had other things on her mind but I was still a bit confused and muddled from the sight. I had seen her topless before due to her changing in front of me but never like this and I stood there as she approached me, giving me another hug and pulling at my belt. I dropped the bags by the back door and pushed her back a little as my trousers fell to my ankles she got on her knees in front of me, rubbing my hardening cock through my boxers before dropping them to join my trousers. By that point I was solid and as the boxers fell my cock sprang out nearly poking her in the eye we both laughed a little but she was focused and wrapped her fingers around my shaft stroking me gently before teasing the tip with her tongue, flicking the end like a snake tasting the air, her lips tantalisingly close to my shaft she knew what she was doing playing with me and keeping me on edge before she parted those beautiful lips just enough to give my cock a kiss then backed off. She got up laughing at me, saying ‘ we MIGHT finish this later’ the emphasis on might had me worried. She took her discarded bags and walked upstairs to her room, I only have 3 rooms upstairs so it was easy to work out which was hers. It was late afternoon so I suggested making some dinner then we start getting ready for the evening, I made us a simple pasta carbonara and we ate chatting about what she could expect to see, I explained as this would be a bi night she may see guys getting together as well as girls and guys, she had no problem with that I suspect she kind of liked the thought of seeing guys hooking up. We finished up and Janet went up to get showered and changed, I had no idea what she had brought to wear but judging by the weight of her bags she had options.

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettering

By *rinwin69Man 40 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Great story, thanks !

By *oobyLewCouple 40 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *uddle4uMan 40 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *rumgoodtimeMan 40 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *ormladMan 40 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *portbilly1976Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

By *tockings12369TV/TS 40 weeks ago

Oxford

Can't wait for more.

By *j47Man 40 weeks ago

limerick

cotswolds

she sounds fun

Godmanchester

"she sounds fun

"

Oh she is great fun whether socially or swinging

By *adyinred696969Couple 40 weeks ago

Brecon

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with this great story

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

Godmanchester

It wasn’t a theme night so I went for a simple shirt and trousers, Janet had chosen to wear a black and blue Basque with some crotchless knickers, stockings and heels. I saw her as she walked into the living room I was sat on the sofa and I think my jaw hit the floor as I saw her. She looked stunning with her hair curled and light make up just added to her beauty, which to me is amazing. She looked and laughed asking if this would do for tonight, I was speechless for what felt like ages but was probably only a few seconds. Once I snapped out of my daze I just nodded and suggested I bring the car round to the back door so she could jump straight in without many neighbours seeing her, I haven’t moved in long and not many people know me that well but tongues would wag seeing her like this. We got in the car and Janet asked again if the outfit is ok, I nodded again telling her she looks fabulous, she had a large handbag, I suggested she grab a towel from my cupboard to bring in case she wanted to go in the hot tub and bring some toys to enhance her play, with her and as I usually do I had my play bag with me. The drive down to the club was great I couldn’t help but look across at her and she knew it as she had slid down her seat a bit to give me a full view of her smooth pussy and the occasional finger sliding across her clit. A couple times I had to remind myself I was driving as my car drifted across the lanes. We survived getting to the club and I jumped out running round to the other side and opening her door for her I held my hand out to help her out the car.

By *Sweet94Couple 40 weeks ago

dunfermline

By *igG86 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Godmanchester

[Removed by poster at 14/08/23 18:33:02]

Godmanchester

As we approached the club door Everett was stood by the door with his customary smile and friendly hello welcoming everyone into the club and ushered us froward and up to the receptionist sally was on the reception and with the usual friendly hello and ‘welcome back Brad’ I didn’t even need to give my number as she knew me so well as Janet stepped out from behind me Sally gave her a look an said ‘I will be with you in a sec hun’ I laughed and said she was with me and we would need a couples locker if possible I had pre-paid so didn’t need to worry about that. Brian asked if Janet wanted a tour or wanted me to show her around. I suggested I pop our stuff in the locker and do the tour myself, I was given the rare privilege of a couples locker rather than separate our stuff, I started the tour with putting our stuff in a locker, which luckily was a middle locker so both of us could reach it without too much hassle, I have issues getting to the lower lockers in the single men’s area and Janet isn’t very tall so might struggle with a top locker.as I turned the corner in the locker room I saw Eddie with, I can only assume Columbia (Bia for short), bent over putting stuff in their locker just in front of me. If you haven’t guessed already the names are not real and mostly borrowed from a well-known cult classic. Her ass was facing me and I was about to say hello when Eddie put a finger to his lip and motioned for me to spank Bia, I know she quite likes a spanking so I line up a beauty of a slap on her right cheek, Bia spins round ready to lay into me about spanking her but she sees me and her angry face immediately changes and a massive smile spreads across her face. We hug and she gives me a massive kiss, I introduce them both to Janet explaining that she is a friend wanting to try the scene, Bia gives her a hug and compliments Janet’s choice of outfit, Bia is in a beautiful wrap around green dress and low heels maybe only an inch in height, she looks stunning as always. We chat for a little then Janet reminds me I need to finish the tour. I take her through the back door into the jacuzzi area explaining a few rules to her about no glass in this area and its dress down in both play rooms. I show her the couples area and explain that normally I wouldn’t be allowed up there but if I was with her then I could or if she wanted to escape for a break she could come up here. I pointed out the second play room with a couple big beds as well as a curtained area at the back and we proceeded through to the main bar area and the dance floor. I grabbed us a couple drinks and pointed her towards the far side of the bar where the lower area was located, referred to as the dungeon. She got very excited by that so we headed towards that for a look, it was pretty quiet in the bar so we were able to get through without too much issue, I did see Betty and Joe at the far side of the bar so we said a quick hello and exchanged hugs. In the Dungeon I explained about a couple the toys they had out and the gloryhole in the corner that she was welcome to try out later, I knew she was interested in it from previous discussions. That concluded the tour so we made our way back to the main bar.

Godmanchester

We got to the bar and sat with Eddie and Bia again to continue our chat, I was flirting with Bia and Eddie was flirting with Janet, I had mentioned to them Janet was potentially coming to an event and they were both very interested in her. Bia made a few flirtatious comments to Janet, which were laughed off. I was stood with my back to the door so I couldn’t see people coming in, so I didn’t see Raff enter, until I was quite forcefully spun around and before I could react a massive sloppy kiss was planted on me, I could tell it was him from the way he kissed me. Once we parted I saw the smiling face on him and said ‘ oh hello mate nice to see you again’ as if I hadn’t just been surprised. Is this Magenta (Mags for short), looking towards the stunning looking Amazonian woman stood just behind him with a beaming smile on her face. Mags looked amazing in a PVC body, zipper the length of the front, with fishnets and heels, she was mid 30’s, over 6’ with the heels looked like 34 E boobs and long flowing blonde hair down to her mid back. I gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek. Raff motioned he was going to put their stuff away and for Mags to stay with us. I was happy to have her wait by the bar with us and offered to buy her a drink. I introduced Mags and Janet to each other as Raff left us and she already knew Eddie and Bia from previous events so they exchanged pleasantries. Upon Raff’s return we continued to chat about random stuff and I could see him looking at Janet with a lustful eye as was Mags the conversation turned to sex and I could see Janet shift a little in her seat, the rest of us were quite open about it but she seemed nervous to really open up so I suggested we continue in the hot tub. Everyone agreed and we all made our way to the locker room to strip off. In the room we chatted some more and Raff mentioned they had brought a strap on to play with later, so I said ‘oh I know Bia likes a good strap on and I would like to try pegging so maybe bring it in and we can have a play in a bit.’ I had mentioned to Janet I wanted to try pegging previously and maybe she should bring hers as well and do a double pegging, I knew Mags had a couple dildos they used in the strap on as they had shown me them during a text chat. We all got undressed and headed for the hot tub.

By *tockings12369TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Oxford

Mmmm, love strap on fun.

By *un-adventurousMan 38 weeks ago

winchester

By *rash26775Man 38 weeks ago

all over

Great build up

By *Sweet94Couple 38 weeks ago

dunfermline

By *igG86 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Godmanchester

When we got in the hot tub there was only a couple in there and a single woman just chatting away, we all said hello an sat at the far side of the tub to chat. We talked about random things like how Mags and Raff got into the lifestyle and what they liked about it, then we would talk about families, Janet has 2 boys I don’t have any although I would like children. As we were chatting I could feel a hand on my leg stroking my thigh, I wasn’t sure whose hand it was as I had Janet on one side and mags on the other, but they were really teasing me, getting just close enough to my member to touch it then pulling away and massaging lower down my leg. I thought I would return the favour by gently stroking Mags leg and teasing her as I got close to her pussy I could feel another hand brushing against mine, it was Raff who had the same idea and was teasing her as well. It was having an effect as you could see her squirming as our hands edged higher up her legs then as we stopped short she slumped as if fed up. I moved my other hand across to Janet and began doing similar to her as well. That’s when I realised it was her that was playing with me and getting me all excited with the teasing she had gently brushed the back of her hand against my bell end and it sent a tingle through me like an electric shock, through my entire body. I looked across at her and she was loving the attention so I gently brushed my finger tips along her lips under the water and over her engorged clit. Well Mags had a fun game that me and Raff would sit on the edge of the tub and the girls would give us blow jobs the winner was the one who could get the guy to tap out first, the objective was to take the man to the edge of release and stopping. So we got up and the girls repositioned Janet in front of me, Mags in front of Raff. Janet began with flicking her tongue over my helmet whilst wrapping her fingers around the shaft tugging on the foreskin a little, then softly kissing the tip and withdrawing again I was in ecstasy at this think of anything to stop myself. I could see Raff was enjoying similar treatment from Mags then I felt as Janet slipped my shaft between her succulent lips and ever so slowly lowered her face onto me until her nose was resting against my pubic hair, withdrawing slightly then ramming me home again I was edging closer to release I could feel it building up when I heard Mags laugh as Raff tapped and not a moment too soon for me. I said its only fair we return the favour but how about we swap partners and Janet gets to feel Raff’s tongue whilst I pleasure Mags. So the girls jumped up and immediately I was kissing Mags on her thighs caressing them and working her into a frenzy of teasing before I flicked her clit, I knew this would rive her crazy as Raff had let me in on the secret in one of our conversations. As I traced her lips with my tongue I could feel I was having the desired effect as Mags was running her hands through my hair and pushing me deeper between her legs. I took that as my cue to push my tongue inside and almost fuck her with my tongue. She was loving it as I was rubbing her clit as I was tongue fucking her and I could see her tense up, as she did, she pushed me into her and held me there face fully engulfed between her legs which were wrapped around my head in a vice like grip, I was going nowhere, not that I would want to at that point.

By *onnoisseur100Man 38 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *rumgoodtimeMan 38 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *igG86 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Godmanchester

After what felt like 20 minutes, although was more like a minute or 2, she released me from her grip and I was able to catch my breath and she gave me a massive kiss tasting herself on my lips she was grinning from ear to ear. I looked over to Janet and she was loving the attention from Eddie. I suggested once she was finished with Eddie. She and Mags might want to go grab a couple toys to play with each other and put on a bit of a show for the assembled masses in the hot tub room. She tapped Eddie on the head and pushed him away. Mags and Janet got up motioning for me and Eddie to go wait on the bed for them. They disappeared into the locker room reappearing a couple minutes later with a bag of toys and wearing a pair of strap on dildos. I recognised the dildo Janet was wearing as one she had showed me earlier and Mags was wearing a smaller version of the black monster, she had sent a pic to me previously. Eddie looked as I smiled towards the door and immediately, he knew what was coming, he got on all fours and turned to face away from the girls. He had a massive grin on his face as he got into position and suggested I do the same. I got into my position next to him and put my play bag by my ankle so the girls could get the lube out. I was turned away and could feel my heart racing with anticipation of the incoming toy. I almost jumped as a cold splash hit my hole then a finger was placed on my hole gently rubbing the lube around and when she could eel me relax a little a finger was pushed into me. I was a little nervous as I hadn’t done much anal play before but as the finger was pushed deeper into my ass, I was relaxing onto it and I started to enjoy it. I hadn’t realised I was pulling away when without warning the finger was forced fully into me, a shock of pain shot through me like my body was on fire, but it was mixed with just as intense a hit of pleasure. I turned slightly to see who was playing with me and saw Janet with a wicked grin on her face, another glob of lube was squeezed onto my hole as a second digit was pushed into me. I was feeling another wave of pain mixed with pleasure and Janet was pushing her fingers deep into me before pulling out and thrusting hard. I looked across to Eddie who had buried his head in the bedsheet and was moaning along to the fucking he was getting. I felt a pop as Janet pulled her fingers fully out of my ass. I was a bit disappointed but I didn’t have to wait long as I felt something cold and hard pressing into my hole.

By *iscoman7771000Man 37 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

» Add a new message to this topic