FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold fantasy

Cuckold fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orks Guy 75 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Leeds

Apologies if you’ve seen this before recently. I’ve posted it in another couple of the forums but not sure if this might be the best forum, as this is definitely a fantasy of ours.

My FWB and I have been discussing cuckold scenarios and this is definitely something we want to explore. We’ve never tried it before but the thought of it really turns us both on. Any guys in the West or South Yorkshire area want to help us out? We have photos of us both in my friends only photos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orks Guy 75 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Leeds

We’ve got a hotel booked in Leeds City Centre on Friday 25th August. Any fit guys, 25 - 35 want to help us out with our cuckold fantasy?

By *lim1992Man 44 weeks ago

Coventry

I'm in Leeds that week so could be interested, what you looking to try

Leeds

So just back from going to see Lynsey. We discussed what we want to happen and this is the current plan.

We’re going to check into the hotel mid afternoon, go get something to eat, have a few drinks and head back to the hotel. Hopefully we’ll have found our guy by this point and he will come to the hotel and let us know when he’s there.

Lynsey will instruct me to stay in the room while she goes to join him for a drink and I’m not allowed to touch myself while I wait.

In the bar there will be a little flirting and touching…..maybe the odd kiss will be shared. Lynsey will then decide when it’s time to head to the room and she’ll message me to let me know.

I will be instructed to strip to my boxers and sit in the chair. Lynsey will then come into the room with the lucky guy and I will be made to watch while she receives the attention of a real man. She will tell me how good it feels to get fucked by him and how good his cock feels inside her. We even want her draped across me while the guy fucks her so I’m forced to get a real close up view.

Once Lynsey and I have had our fun the guy will be told it’s time for him to leave, at which point Lynsey will turn her attention to me.

If this sounds like something you could help us with and you can be in Leeds next Friday night, 25th August, let us know. Plenty of hot photos of Lynsey in my private photos

Leeds

"So just back from going to see Lynsey. We discussed what we want to happen and this is the current plan.

We’re going to check into the hotel mid afternoon, go get something to eat, have a few drinks and head back to the hotel. Hopefully we’ll have found our guy by this point and he will come to the hotel and let us know when he’s there.

Lynsey will instruct me to stay in the room while she goes to join him for a drink and I’m not allowed to touch myself while I wait.

In the bar there will be a little flirting and touching…..maybe the odd kiss will be shared. Lynsey will then decide when it’s time to head to the room and she’ll message me to let me know.

I will be instructed to strip to my boxers and sit in the chair. Lynsey will then come into the room with the lucky guy and I will be made to watch while she receives the attention of a real man. She will tell me how good it feels to get fucked by him and how good his cock feels inside her. We even want her draped across me while the guy fucks her so I’m forced to get a real close up view.

Once Lynsey and I have had our fun the guy will be told it’s time for him to leave, at which point Lynsey will turn her attention to me.

If this sounds like something you could help us with and you can be in Leeds next Friday night, 25th August, let us know. Plenty of hot photos of Lynsey in my private photos "

Just to update, as I’m getting lots of private messages. My profile says I’m bi-curious. However, for this particular scenario next Friday, we envisage that my role will be one of being made only to watch.

By *jnkjnCouple 44 weeks ago

Telford

This is why there's so much confusion when looking for a real bull, people not really understanding concept of cuckold watching is merely voyeurism

Leeds

"This is why there's so much confusion when looking for a real bull, people not really understanding concept of cuckold watching is merely voyeurism"

Ok, thank you. Input very much appreciated.

I’ve got to be honest, having read your post, I’m not quite sure if you’re trying to be derogatory towards me here, or whether you’re genuinely trying to provide advice? It’s a little tricky to follow, given the lack of grammar.

If it is advice, then I’ll take it on board. However, I’m sure you will have read on on my profile that we’re both very new to this and trying to act out fantasies. We don’t profess to be experts on the cuckold front. If this should be classed as voyeurism then so be it. Either way, we think it’s a pretty hot fantasy.

Thanks once again. Happy fabbing

By *orks Guy 75 OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Leeds

Lots of private messages being sent and some very promising leads.

Been speaking with Lynsey this morning and we’re both very excited at the prospect of next Friday!

I’ve added the meet to my profile. Anyone else interested then either reply in here or drop me a message.

Leeds

Some photos of Lynsey now on my public photos. Take a look and see if this can tempt any more of you guys into helping us out on Friday

Leeds

"Some photos of Lynsey now on my public photos. Take a look and see if this can tempt any more of you guys into helping us out on Friday "

Wow!! Lots of interest, but still searching for the right guy to help us out this Friday night in a hotel in Leeds City Centre. Check out the photos and let us know if you’d like to be considered

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

You state bi curious. That there’s a female involved but not listed on the profile. All looks a bit suspicious to me

Leeds

"You state bi curious. That there’s a female involved but not listed on the profile. All looks a bit suspicious to me"

Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated. This is a genuine post and a genuine scenario we are looking to act out. If you have doubts, so be it.

Leeds

Lynsey’s photos on my profile proving very popular. Lots of guys messaging and a few group chats ongoing. Always open to more offers ahead of Friday though guys, so feel free to message

Leeds

Some real time wasters on here unfortunately!! Chatting to a ‘couple’ via WhatsApp but they wouldn’t send any photos that we requested to prove they were real, sigh.

I get that I’m on a single man’s profile, which arouses suspicion, but we can provide proof that my FWB Lynsey is real via WhatsApp / Telegram group chats. This is a genuine post and we have a fantasy we want to act out.

Lots of enquiries but we’re still to find ‘the one’. Any hot, younger guys who can be in Leeds on Friday night and who can help us out, let us know.

By *dult69Man 43 weeks ago

beverley

Sounds fun

And please keep us updated with how it goes

By *ildmanYorksMan 43 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Some real time wasters on here unfortunately!! Chatting to a ‘couple’ via WhatsApp but they wouldn’t send any photos that we requested to prove they were real, sigh.

I get that I’m on a single man’s profile, which arouses suspicion, but we can provide proof that my FWB Lynsey is real via WhatsApp / Telegram group chats. This is a genuine post and we have a fantasy we want to act out.

Lots of enquiries but we’re still to find ‘the one’. Any hot, younger guys who can be in Leeds on Friday night and who can help us out, let us know."

Maybe consider some older, experienced and reliable guys

Leeds

"Some real time wasters on here unfortunately!! Chatting to a ‘couple’ via WhatsApp but they wouldn’t send any photos that we requested to prove they were real, sigh.

Lots of enquiries but we’re still to find ‘the one’. Any hot, younger guys who can be in Leeds on Friday night and who can help us out, let us know.

"

Thanks, but we both have an idea of the type of guy we’re looking for to help us with our fantasy and have both agreed on this.

If we can’t find a reliable guy that we’re both happy with, we have a hotel, we have some toys, Lynsey has some sexy outfits and we have each other. Happy days

Leeds

Thanks, but we both have an idea of the type of guy we’re looking for to help us with our fantasy and have both agreed on this.

If we can’t find a reliable guy that we’re both happy with, we have a hotel, we have some toys, Lynsey has some sexy outfits and we have each other. Happy days "

Looks like I’ve been apprehended by the fab police!! The photos of Lynsey have been rejected as they’re of her and not me, which I guess is a fair point that we didn’t consider when I put the up!! School boy error!!

By way of an update though, we believe we’ve found the right guy. Will provide an update if all goes to plan on Friday

By *uckjayMan 43 weeks ago

ripon

Hope all comes to fruition on Friday and you all have a great night. Look forward to hearing about it in due course.

» Add a new message to this topic