FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Final Part: My fiancé, my colleague and the unexpected!

Final Part: My fiancé, my colleague and the unexpected!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovienight OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

West Wales

So the hot wife, cuckold fantasy has always been a thing for me. Whilst I appreciate this was not that, I wanted to experience whatever elements I could in the moment. So at this point I decided to leave the room, I said I needed a drink, I moved to the dining room but could still see everything in the living room mirror and of course hear everything clearly. I looked on as A pulled Dean up from between her legs to taste herself on his lips, she then slowly rolled him on to his back and stood up. He was now sat back up on the sofa. A dropped to her knees and took his full length in to her mouth, carefully stroking and sucking in some sort of rhythmic dance, I swear it’s witchcraft!! Dean was visibly lost in this moment, at the mercy of his colleagues fiancé. I stood stroking my cock resisting all the urges to rejoin.

After a few minutes, A moved her body up Dean but never breaking contact until she was straddled on top of him, his pulsing cock pressed against her aching entrance. I thought I was going to erupt right there as I watched her reach down, raise herself up just high enough for the tip to part her lips and then plunge down on him both letting out loud erotic groans. A then pressed down on Dean’s cock, filling her and grinding her clit against him. Every time she pushed back exposing to me her pussy wrapped around my colleagues thick veiny dick. For the next 5 or 10mins they fucked with abandon, Dean sucking and pulling on A’s petite tits, both edging and pulling back several times. Then suddenly I knew from the sounds coming out of her and the rhythm that she was approaching orgasm. Dean hasn’t been with anyone for months so he’d already done well not to blow, I moved back in to the room and sat next to them, A got up off Dean, moved on to her side and laid her head on my lap. Dean moved behind her, raised one leg and teased her clit with his tip which sent her wild before gliding back inside her. This was more purposeful now, they were both clear on what they wanted, A took me back in her mouth and for a few minutes we were all in sync, I knew I was close and hearing A in so much pleasure was enough. I felt the surge and came hard in her mouth, pulsing and throbbing shooting all I had. A left nothing, she swallowed it all and drained every last drop from me.

I collapsed back still with her head on my lap, Dean clearly couldn’t hold any longer, his tempo was up and he shouted “omg I’m gonna cum”, A instantly grabbed him and said “cum inside me, I want it all”. He lunged forward, visibly tensed and I watched as he came hard deep inside my fiancé, A let out a noise I’ve only heard a few times and started writhing on his throbbing cumming cock, plunging her nails in to me in the process. I watched as they twitched and pulsed in unison before Dean slowly withdrew from her. He collapsed back himself, slumped on to the floor and I watched as she arched back in ecstasy while his hot load slowly runs out of her silky wet pussy. A kissed me passionately, she gently ran her fingers over her sensitive cum soaked clit, stood up, kissed Dean and made her way upstairs.

After we all gathered ourselves, hydrated a little, we sat for a moment and discussed what just happened. We reassured Dean that for us, even though we’ve never done that specifically, we’re open minded due to our lifestyle choices. He expressed how it was certainly a first for him and that he couldn’t quite believe it. However he also said how incredible an experience it was. Dean stayed the night in the spare room. A and I reconnected and I expressed how much I loved it, in fact I asked with her consent if she’d consider doing it again, but without me and then she can tell me all about it when she comes back.

As I wrote this A was in the spare room with Dean, I wanted to get down our experience on paper while it is fresh. The best bit is I’ll have more to share when they’re done.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ean6047Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *ilcan5328Man 45 weeks ago

swansea

Glass against the wall then lol bet youve got a hard on listen to her moans

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Sensationally hot

By *igerman23Man 44 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *angtidy42Couple 44 weeks ago

Redditch

By *D of funCouple 44 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ovienight OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

West Wales

By *ocktoplaywithMan 44 weeks ago

Derby

By *ot_so_newbiesCouple 44 weeks ago

Lancs

Hope we get to hear what happened for the rest of the night, sounds super hot so far.

By *hocolate smoothieCouple 44 weeks ago

bolton

Splendid. Beautiful unplanned kinky event. ??

By *orthMan 44 weeks ago

Swansea

Brilliant so far, keep it up

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 44 weeks ago

North Shields

Excellent

Any more to cum ?