FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 5* Spa Cuckold story

5* Spa Cuckold story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i Sub Boy OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Ammanford

5 star Spa, cuckold story......

So the weekend has finally arrived. My bags are packed and I've got the booking confirmation for the 5* luxury hotel and Spa printed out and ready to go. I'm counting down the minutes not wanting to stop watching the clock. Desperate to pick up my sexy goddess and get to the Spa to get the weekend started.

As I pull up outside to collect my sexy goddess. The front door opens and I see a big strong alpha male walk out in front of my sexy goddess carrying 2 weekebd bags. They both walk to the car, place the bags in the boot and they both climb into the back seats of my car. They greet me briefly and say "right let's get going". From there no more words are said to me. But as I drive my goddess and her alpha can't keep their hands off each other. Touching each other all over. When my sexy goddess catches me looking in the rear view mirror, she says nothing but lifts up her dress, revealing the sexy stockings, suspenders and crotchless knickers she has on, spreads her legs and for a split second I see how wet her delicious pussy is, then before I can take it in, she grabs her alphas hand and pulls it to feel her dripping wet cunt....

As the alpha male starts to finger my beautiful goddess and her breathing starts to get heavier and faster. My attention comes back from staring at my goddesses heavenly pussy and I hear the alphas deep laugh, " HAHAHA, Like watching a real man at work do you cuck", as he says this he pulls you on to his lap. Lifting your dress higher in the process and he grabs each of your ass cheeks spreading your pussy and ass wide as he grinds your pussy down on the hard bulge in his trousers. Making you moan again and leaving a wet mess on the alphas jeans.

Fast forward and we arrive at the Spa, all very hot, horny and flustered. You hand me some tissues and command that I clean up your alpha males crotch. I lean into the back rubbing his bulge. While you both tell me how much of a pathetic sissy sub that I am. When you are happy his bulge is cleaned as much as possible, you tell me to get you the booking confirmation and while you both check in I am to bring the bags. By the time I walk in I hear you both telling the reception staff that your assistant is bringing the bags. Which humiliates me but turns me on so much. And gives me a great feeling about what is to come this weekend.....

We get to the room and you look at me and ask me if I have bought the things you had instructed me to bring this weekend. I tell you I have followed your instructions and have everything with me as requested. You respond saying "good little sub slut, we are going for dinner, give me your credit card. While we are gone get ready as I instructed you and we will be back soon". With thst you both head out to go have dinner on my credit card. Not knowing when you will both return I resist the overwhelming urge to play with my sub cock. And I start to get ready and get the items you requested ready for your return.

A couple of hours later, your alpha male returns and I can tell he has had a couple of drinks. He tells me you were offered a massage from a really hot masseuse that you just couldn't say no to and as it was going on my credit card it was even better. He also instructed me that your orders were for me to keep him happy and get him ready for you to return after your massage......

When you return the room you find me on my knees wearing the slutty little outfit you told me to buy. With Mr's hard cock throbbing in my mouth. You strip down to your sexy lingerie and sit in the armchair just observing as Mr uses my mouth. Calling me names. You start to offer words of encouragement to Mr and words of humiliation to me.

It is at this point you look across the room behind where me and Mr are putting on our show for you that you notice the items I have bought as per your request and your eyes light up. On the table opposite is the brand new 8 inch veiny strap on, the glass dildo qnd butt plugs set, the toys for Spanking and the stack of cash (£500). You walk across the room, pick up the small glass butt plug and as you kneel down behind me and start to tease my ass with the plug. You tell me that I'm a good sub and how happy you are. And that tomorrow will be the best day of my pathetic sub life.

For now though you want Mr's cock for yourself. You tell me to sit back with my plug in and watch as Mr fucks you how a real man fucks a goddess and how a sexy goddess like you deserves to be fucked. The rest of the night I watch as you have hot hard sex in the expensive hotel room I paid for. Only allowed to get involved when one of you commands that I lick your asses, or pussy and cock while you fuck.

When you are both fully fucked and exhausted. You tell me to get under the covers and lick you both gently while you kiss each other. Once you are clean and ready for sleep you tell me to get on the sofa and wish me sweet dreams ahead of your plans for the next day........

The next day I wake up to the sound of you and Mr fucking in the bed. I can hear that you are both close to cumming. As I lay there I keep thinking to myself that i hope to clean you both up again. As you both cine to your climax, a few minutes pass and I hear you "Sub, I know you are awake, come here and lick us". I jump off the sofa and run to the bed. Seeing you still on top of Mr, with your legs spread over him. His semi hard cock still half in your pussy. His cum mixed with yours leaking out of your pussy and down his shaft and balls. Mr's cock and your pussy gently throbbing and twitching as I start to lick your sticky, creamy mess from your pussy lips and his cock.

When you are satisfied I have cleaned you both sufficiently with my tongue. You tell me to follow you both to the shower. You both step in and tell me to kneel and clean you both all over. As the warm water runs over both of your bodies. I rub and massage soap into you both, while you tell me the rules for today:

1, I must carry both of your towels and gowns at anytime.

2, I must walk a metres behind you both at all times. Unless we get to a door and then I must open it for you both.

3, I'm not to sit until you are both seated. And I must pull out your seats for you both. And if possible I sit on the table next to you both.

4, if anybody asks I am your servant or assistant.

5, full obedience is expected at all times. Regardless of the order.

You ask if I understand and i simply reply, "Yes Goddess"

We get into our swim costumes and put our gowns on. I collect the 3 towels and we head down to the pool and spa area. Me walking behind you both as you hold hands, laughing, kissing, groping each other. Looking back at me, whispering to each other and laughing.

As we walk into the pool area, we see a group of loungers free in the quieter part of the room. We walk round the pool to a group of loungers. As we walk round I notice the group of older posh looking ladies watching as I follow you, curiously watching as we walk by. Then within hearing range you order me to take your gowns off and fold them up, put then on the lounger next to you and then for me to sit on the next one over. I see the look on the 3 ladies face and their laughter at my cuckold humiliation.

As the time goes by one lady is paying extra attention as you make me go collect you and Mr drinks. Sending me to the room to collect a book. And real interest when you both order me to massge your feet and legs while you lay by the pool. In public for everyone to see.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust 58Man 44 weeks ago

london

Very horny…. nice and hard here excellent detail

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *rumpyFucker1981Man 44 weeks ago

The Mines

By *69meMan 44 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

By *wakers14Man 44 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

Ammanford

Midway through the massage of your legs I can see Mr's cock starting to twitch and get hard in his tight swim shorts. So he tells me to stop and sit back on my sun lounger while you both get in the pool. When you are both in the water and a few meters away, you shout to me to go and book a double massage for you both later that afternoon.

When I come back, you are both back on your loungers with towels wrapped round you, only now you are sat with Mr talking to the 3 other ladies that were watching when we arrived. As I get back to my lounger, you look at me and say "tell our new friends why you are here with us." I look at your newfound friends all watching eagerly with sly smiles I reply "I am, a personal assistant, here for the weekend to maaa..." before I can finish the 3 ladies start laughing as you laugh out, "see what did I tell you, what a perfect little bitch. Tell them the real reason you are here".

I shuffle on the spot and look awkwardly around. I hadn't been prepared ready for this moment. I looked at my sexy goddess for direction and she just rolls her eyes, scoffs and says "so pathetic" followed by "well ladies, he is here to service me and Mr because he is a pathetic sub toy. We are making him pay for the whole weekend and having whatever fun we decide. Isnt that right toy?". I just nod and say, "Yes goddess". The laughter from the of you resumes, but this time I notice the lady who was paying extra attention earlier looking rather aroused and like her mind is deep in though, contemplating something that has her face in a state of curiosity and arousal.

After a bit more chat and telling the new friends about all the fun and kinky things we do and how it feels to have an obedient sub at your beck and call, my sexy goddess commands me to put their gowns on them both, collect the stuff and start heading to the room to prepare for the evenings fun. I am to prepare our clothes ready for our meal together, run you both a bath, then prepare the toys and other items you requested I bring on the bed ready for our return from dinner.

I hurry back to the room wanting to make sure everything is ready for you to return from the pool. I start the bath running, I arrange the toys and spanking tools on the bed and organise your underwear and dress for dinner. With the stack of cash on the bedside table. And strip down to my black lace underwear as instructed.

After what feels like an eternity tou both come into the room. Practically falling in on top of each other. Kissing passionately, hands under the open robes as you touch each other anywhere that you can easily grope......

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *asmin999jmTV/TS 44 weeks ago

wakefield

Wow

By *cubasexMan 44 weeks ago

Dudley

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

Ammanford

I will finish this story one day if I come back to fab. So many time wasters and fake people I am leaving the site for a while. Thanks for reading

» Add a new message to this topic