FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Couple's Second Chance

A Couple's Second Chance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

blackpool

Hello all. After a couple of stories that you all have enjoyed I have decided to post another one. This time it is from a females perspective but should still contain all the style of how I write. It would be great to get an understanding if this is something you like so feel free to comment below.

I left the apartment having never felt so satisfied…. ever. I walked back to my car. My legs felt like jelly, shaking as I walked. God if anyone saw me they would think something was wrong. I got in my car and sank into the seat, taking in the past few hours of what I had just experienced. I regained my composure and turned the key and set off back home.

This had been a real eye opener for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

blackpool

So how did I get to be in this position well it all started about 6 weeks ago. I will give you a little bit about me. My name is Samantha. I'm a 48 year old mother of two. I'm 5`9, dark red hair, a bit of a fuller figure shall I say but with that came big boobs which I loved having. I always got looks from guys when out shopping and I loved to flaunt them. I liked teasing but never wanted anything to come from it. My two children were 22 and 20. Both kids had flown the nest but not before my husband of 24 years did first about 3 years ago. That's right HE left ME. Dickhead!!! He told me there was no spark but I suspected there was someone else and would you believe it 2 months (2 FUCKING MONTHS) after he told me this he was seeing someone else. Well since then I had been single and lost the desire to date. That and the fact my job had become a whole lot busier too. I was a couple therapist. I know, how ironic. But they do say to understand something you have to go through it and believe me I had done just that. I was seeing about 15 couples helping them through problems which was great and to be honest I had quite a good success rate. But one couple stood out for me. They intrigued me. It started with a text message that read.

'Hi Sam. My name is Jessica. I got given your number from a friend of a friend who recommended you. My partner, Steve, and I have been having some issues recently and wanted to see if you were able to fit us in to see what is wrong with us. Hope to hear from you soon. Jess x'

Looked pretty ordinary doesn't it…..

blackpool

Well I replied back.

'Hi Jessica. Thanks for your message. I can fit you in on Thursday around 7 if that works for you. The first session will be around half an hour and will be free to see if you are happy to continue. The sessions after will be £30 for an hour and will continue until you feel you don't need them. Let me know if this suits you. Sam'

It must have been less than a minute when I got the blunt reply.

'that's fine. See you on Thursday.'

It wasn't anything out the ordinary. Pretty normal in fact. Usually it's the woman in the relationship that wants to save it and the guy that turns up not caring.

A few days past and Thursday arrived. I had already seen about 4 couples that day and was pretty tired but 7pm came and no one was here yet. 7.05pm there was a knock. Jess walked in.

'so sorry we're late. Steve got caught up at work. Are we still OK for you to see us.'

'of course' I said 'take a seat.'

Jess walked in. I have to say she looked very pretty. Slim figure and around 5"5. Blonde hair, blue eyes, perky boobs and a tiny but, from what I could see through her tights, firm bum. Very barbie doll. Her sandals left her feet exposed and she was wearing a longish white t-shirt which came to roughly where the top of her bum was.

Next to come through was Steve. Wow I thought. He was something a little special. He was around 6"2 and a very strapping man. Broad shoulders. Tanned skin. He had black hair the most piercing eyes I had seen. If only I was 20 years younger. He came in wearing grey shorts which exposed his tanned smooth muscular legs and a navy blue shirt which rippled across his chest. I wish I could see underneath that shirt I thought to myself. Picture your typical Love Island contestant. But I had to remain professional. Put your eyes back in Sam. I composed myself and put my hand out to greet them both.

'hello Jessica. And hello Steve. My name is Sam. Take a seat and we will talk a little and get to know each other better.'

Well I thought this could be my new favourite time of the week.

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *cotty909Man 40 weeks ago

tranent

blackpool

We all sat down and so I began.

'well what I will do is give you a little bit of history about me and then we will get to know you both.' they both nodded. I could tell that they were apprehensive. I needed to relax them a little. 'well' I started 'I've been doing couples therapy now for nearly 15 years. I like to get to know the couple I'm speaking to, their habits, hobbies, personalities etc then to talk about the relationship as a whole. Where they felt it went wrong, what do or did they enjoy about being together etc. Then we can tackle the issues in a safe environment where you can talk about each other.' they both seemed to ease a little knowing what lied ahead.' but what I want to say to you both before I start is well done. Not many couples would come to sessions like there for fear of embarrassment and that's when the issues get bigger and bigger. Catching them earlier can set you up for a lifetime of happiness.' I used this a lot and it always seemed to fully relax the clients. It proved to work again on them both.' so now you know me how about we get to know you two. Let's start off with age, name, hobbies and what you want to achieve from this. I also want to add anything you do say here is completely confidential.'

Jessica was the first to start. 'Well man names Jessica but you can call me Jess. I'm 26. I enjoy going to the gym and running as hobbies. I want us to be how we were a few years ago before we got engaged. We seem to have lost that spark.'

'thank you jess. That was very open and honest. Steve, how about you?'

Steve composed himself. 'well my name is Steve. I'm 28. I enjoy going to the gym and do a little bit of boxing too. And I agree with Jessica we have lost that spark and we want to try and rekindle it.' his voice sounded so smooth. He sound slightly older than he looked. When that first syllable came out it sent a shiver down my spine and I could feel my pussy twitch in excitement. I can understand why Jess picked him. And vice versa. They were a cute and extremely good looking couple.

'OK thank you both for that' we chatted a little more getting to know each other when the session ended. 'if you are happy to continue' I said 'feel free to let me know by Saturday and I can put you in my diary'. We exchange pleasantries and the two left office.

I think I'm going to enjoy working with this couple a bit too much….

By *J GeminiTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Northumberland

blackpool

I went back home after a busy day. I had enjoyed speaking to all the couples but that last one really stuck out. OK, well Steve definitely stood out. He wasn't usually the type I think about but he really got me hooked and wanting to know more. I had to be professional though. I sat down poured a glass of wine and then sat down and watched the soaps on catch up. Before I knew it, I started to get tired so took myself off to bed.

I woke up to my bed a little wet than usual. Oh shit I thought I've not become incontinent have I. I checked. No it wasn't that. I had had a wet dream. I started to blush a little. I honestly couldn't remember what I had dreamt of. I racked my brain trying to figure it out but nothing was coming from it. I went downstairs and started to make some breakfast and a brew. I carried on my day and around lunchtime I got a message from Jess. It read:

'Hi Sam. Thank you for seeing us the other day. After we both had chatted we decided to continue with you as our therapist if that's OK.'

My heart leaped. I would get to see these two again. I texted back, 'thank you. Will see you next Thursday. Same time as yesterday. Sam.'

I now couldn't wait till Thursday to come round…..

By *lfred1000Man 40 weeks ago

fram

Interesting..

blackpool

Thursday came and my usual four client in the day had all been and gone. I made myself a brew before Jess and Steve arrived. As my watch counted down to 7 I could feel my pussy twitching with eagerness. I had never felt like this with someone before. I drank my tea and eventually I managed to calm myself down.

KNOCK KNOCK

Just in time. I opened the door to be greeted by the two of them.

They both walked in. Jess looked amazing. She wore a lacy white vest top with no bra on. How I couldn't see her nipples I don't know. Below she was wearing a short denim shorts which showed off her long, smooth, tanned legs and some converse shoes on. As she walked in Steve followed behind her. He smelt amazing and he too had shorts on. Light Blue this time with a thin, smart grey shirt unbutton fully with a white tank top underneath. He looked amazing and as he walked past my knees buckled slightly. I composed myself and went to my chair as they sat down.

'so how are we today' I asked knowing exactly how I felt.

'Yeah we're ok' came the reply.

'OK so let's get into this shall we.' I said trying to break the slight awkwardness in the room. 'I want you both to tell me two things you like about the other person and two things that you don't. This can be anything you wish to share. Jess would you like to go first'

'OK. Ermmmm…. I Like the fact you keep yourself fit and…. I Like the fact your driven.'

'good start jess thank you. Steve what about you.'

'well I think you are stunning and……' hehe paused for a moment, almost as if he was going to say something a little out there but he seemed to stop.

'go on, you can say what you like in here there's no shame in anything' I said hoping to prize something special out of him

'I like your smile' he said sinking a little. I felt he wanted to say something else but stopped himself.

'OK. Thank you Steve. Now for the things you don't like. Jess?'

'I sometimes feel trapped with you. Like I can't do certain things' this went a little alarm in my head. I wonder what this is about 'and I don't like how our sex life has dropped.'

Wow. I didn't expect that. They looked like the type of couple that would fuck like bunnies.

'OK' I said 'we will get to those points later. Steve what about you?'

'well you're always pushing me to do things I don't want to do. And your also very bossy.'

'right' I said 'now we have that out in the open I think it's best we see what we can do about it.' We talked about the issues of feelings emotional first. We discussed in length how our actions affect others and I believe they took it well. In no time at all the time was up and with that they left. However my mind kept crawling back to what jess had said about their sex life…..

By *untooMan 40 weeks ago

manchester

Looking forward to more of this story

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *acksmith22Man 40 weeks ago

cannock

Great start

blackpool

I went back home and made dinner, chatted with my kids and sat in front of the tele to watch the soaps as usual. As it started getting late I went upstairs and slept.

I woke up the next morning to another wet patch. It's not happened again has it. Sure enough the sweet smell of my pussy lingered over my sheets. I had no recollection of what set it off although this was two Thursdays on a row now.

I made breakfast and sat downstairs and headed to the last day at work.

There was only the one client an elderly couple who had been coming for a few weeks now and I sat listening to their thoughts. The day passed quickly and soon enough I was walking back home. I ended up walking past a builders site and with how I dressed I always got some looks my way. Today I had gone a little more revealing than usual due to what had happened last night. I had on a white blouse with a good few buttons undone. A pencil skirt riding just above the knee with some black leather knee high boots. I did look good and the builders at the yard certainly thought so too. No whistles but some definite craning of necks. I loved it.

I got home and the rest of the week passed as usual until I got to Thursday again…

blackpool

It was 6.30 and the countdown to seeing them both again begun. And the subject I was bringing up today was….. Sex. As I sat there thinking about what would be discussed I noticed my hand drifting up my inner thigh. It wasn't long before my fingers grazed my clit through my silky knickers. My body started shivering as I pictured Steve, his head buried between my legs lapping at my pussy. I shoved a finger into my pussy. I was getting very wet at the thought of this now and started fingering myself, picturing Steve now fucking my pussy. His gorgeous torso in plain view for me to see. It was amazing and I could feel myself getting close and soon enough I had come but not just that, I had squirted all over the seat. I had never done that before. I quickly picked some tissues realising the time was fast approaching 7. I cleaned my chair to hear a knocking at the door. Fuck, I thought, it's them. I brushed myself down and started to open the door. Oh shit, I hadn't sprayed. You could smell the scent of my pussy around the room. What would they say. What would they do……

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eed AttentionMan 40 weeks ago

Oxford

Do go on

Kettrin

blackpool

I opened the door to them both. They both walked in and looked stunning as usual. Jess had a small tight pink dress which showed her slim figure off beautifully. Steve, on the other hand, had some tight, dark blue jeans and a white top which looked great on him. They both seemed to not notice the sweet smell of my pussy. Phew!!

'hello' I said 'come in and take a seat'. They both sat down and I took my seat. 'so how has your week been?'

'ok' came the reply from Steve this time.

'ok' I said to break the small silence that occurred after the short reply. 'well the area I want to focus on this week is sex'. Both of them seemed to adjust in their seats a little. 'how often do you both have sex a month?'

'About once every two months'. Jess replied. I couldn't believe it. If I was Jess I would be riding Steve every day.

'ok' I said 'what's the reason as to why that's the case.' Silence came over the room. I needed to break this. 'you can say whatever you want and know that it's all confidential' they both looked at each other and that's when jess came out with her reply.

'well about six months ago I suggested we have a threesome with my female best mate but Steve was put off with the idea. Ever since then we have rarely had sex'

Wow I didn't expect that. Is this what kids do now.

'OK' I replied 'and Steve how does this make you feel?'

'well' he paused for a few seconds 'I don't know about doing something like that. I liked to get to know someone before anything happens and I feel its too much too soon'

'I see' I said 'is it something you would want to do?'

'potentially but not right now' Steve said 'I just don't know if Jess accepts this?'

'I didn't know how this is how you felt, Steve' she replied 'you rarely talk to me.'

'sometimes' I step in 'males, and I'm not being sexiest here Steve, struggle to express their emotions but what Steve has done today is fantastic. It's not easy, especially when you've not done it before to talk about your feelings'. I looked at Steve. He smiled and I noticed a twinkle in his eye. It made me shiver slightly and the tingle that had slightly subsided in my pussy was reigniting inside me. I could feel I bead of my wet pussy drip onto my buttocks. I was turned on.

We chatted for a little while more until the session was up. After this had finished I went home and headed straight to sleep……

By *ippa 63TV/TS 40 weeks ago

Billinge

Well written story. Hope there's a lit more to come.

By *ynamo301Man 40 weeks ago

North West

Northumberland

By *iscoman7771000Man 40 weeks ago

birmingham

walsall

By *agnar1980Man 40 weeks ago

Poole

Need more

By *uddle4uMan 40 weeks ago

Purbeck

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rdiscreet327Man 40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Hopefully the moderators don’t spoil the fun this time.

blackpool

I woke up again to the wet patch and started to understand what it was. It was Steve. He was having an affect on me which I couldn't control. This was getting out of hand and it was worrying me.

Throughout the weekend I was contemplating a few things. Could I really keep this up with jess and Steve? Could I really keep my professionalism with them? Could I stop myself from wanting to lust after him? I didn't think I could.

So on Sunday I decided I needed to text Jess.

'Hi Jess. I wanted to let you know in advance that unfortunately I won't be able to continue with you and Steve for the foreseeable future due to too much work. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you can understand. Thanks Sam.'

I'm not going to lie, I was gutted. Seeing Steve and Jess was a real highlight of my and I would miss them but I needed to put my job first. It wasn't long until I got Jess' reply.

'Hi Sam. That's a real shame. Steve has been starting to talk more and we have started to open up and get back to how we use to be. I wanted to actually thank you at the next meeting for what you had done. Could I invite you round ours one day for a drink? '

Well this was a bit of a turn up. I suppose I'm no longer their therapist so I couldn't see the harm. How wrong could I have been….

blackpool

I replied back to her.

' I'm so glad you both are heading on the right track. I was hoping you two would work it out because you both look great as a couple. I would love to pop round when I have a spare minute if thats OK.'

I got another message back quickly

'Well we're busy this week but how about next week?'

'I'll be there' I texted.

I was looking forward to meeting them both and seeing their improvement. I hadn't had them for very long and I was glad I could help them. I could feel myself getting a little turned on. I thought about that smile that Steve gave me. I picked up my vibrator from the drawer next to me bed and went to place it on my clit. I turned it on. The bullet started to vibrate. I set the speed on a low. I liked to milk the pleasure as much as possible. I worked my other hand to start fingering my pussy. I knew what I liked and started to move the vibrator around on my clit. I could feel myself slowly building myself up. I used my hand to hold the vibrator and finger myself whilst my other hand started to play with my nipples. I squeezed them a little. I enjoyed them being played with. My orgasm started to build and I couldn't hold it back much more. I started fingering myself faster until I couldn't stop myself. It hit me hard and I squirted a few times over my bed. Fuck I thought. Like buses, you don't have one for ages and then two come at once.

I collapsed onto my bed and relaxed after having a fantastic night time excerise…

mullingar

Great writing. Very hot.

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

A great story.more i hope.

Northumberland

blackpool

The next two weeks passed quickly and it was soon the day of meeting up with Steve and Jess. I was looking forward to seeing them and how they had got on. Plus I had been looking forward to having a few drinks and relaxing after a long week at work.

I got myself a bath and dried myself. I had picked out an outfit. A flowery dress with some black heel plus I had to put on a matching set. A stunning red and black lacy bra and knickers which I always thought look good on me and enhanced my already heavy bosom. I got dressed and put on some of my best perfume got in my car to head to the address that Jess sent me.

I drove to the address. I was a little nervous to meet them both but I enjoyed meeting up and seeing my old clients, even if this couple were too old.

I looked at the sat nav and was only a few minutes out. I followed the instructions and was soon there. I pulled up to their house and parked on their drive as Jess had told me. I gave myself a quick spray and got ready to meet them.

I got out and saw their house. It was stunning. Very modern, lots of windows and a lovely front garden. I walked over the gravel drive and knocked on their wooden door…..

By *ocktoplaywithMan 40 weeks ago

Derby

Interesting

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Excellent story please continue when you have time

By *estwood100Man 40 weeks ago

Nearby, Westmeath

manchester

Looking forward to the next chapter

Northumberland

By *groot20Couple 40 weeks ago

Mayfair

mullingar

North West

By *rgar27Man 40 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *uckchowmeinCouple 40 weeks ago

Loughborough

Loving this !

By *T100Man 40 weeks ago

Chester

By *cubasexMan 40 weeks ago

Dudley

By *atandasmileMan 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Very much enjoying this story. Single person from a different gender is tricky to pull off but it's definitely working here.

By *olflordMan 40 weeks ago

Exeter

By *angtidy42Couple 40 weeks ago

Redditch

hayes

More please

By *orthampton jamesMan 40 weeks ago

Northampton

By *cotty909Man 40 weeks ago

tranent

By *hewey733Man 40 weeks ago

Folkestone

blackpool

I waited about a minute before I heard the door unlock. It was steve in only a towel wrapped around his lower half. Beads of water dripping down his chest. And what a chest. Defined abs and pecs with big muscular arms. Instantly I could feel a twinge down below. I looked behind him and Jess was in the background in just a towel too.

'Sam, good to see you' Steve said.

'oh I'm sorry if Im a bit early. I didn't mean to disturb you both.' I replied, trying not to dribble at the sight that was in front of me.

'No, you didn't disturb us. We just wanted to shower and I think we lost track of time. Come on in. Jess, honey, could you pour Sam a glass of something. What would you like, Sam?'

'ermm… Rose if you have it.'

'Rose please Jess. I'm going to quickly get changed so will be down in a little bit.' And with that he sprinted upstairs. I could make out his tight bum through the towel as he leapt up two steps at a time. Wow, I wanted to sink my teeth into them. A few minutes later Jess came in with my glass. She looked stunning. She had done her makeup and hair and looked close to being ready, minus the dress.

'here you are Sam.' She handed me the Rose. I took a sip. 'I just wanted to say Sam, thank you. You've really helped us both out and it's been great.' she then leaned into me and whispered 'we've even got our sex drive back and he wants to adventure.'

I took a few seconds to process what she said. Wow. Whoever was the lucky person was in for a treat. I was about to reply when our conversation was broken by a sight I never thought I would see….

blackpool

Steve was now at the top of the stairs. Although this was totally unexpected. He was wearing a fireman's uniform. Yellow helmet and dark blue and yellow jacket which was opened in the middle exposing his toned and tanned chest. Next were some tight shorts which I could clearly see what they were trying to hide. It looked big and I wanted it. Lastly we're some boots which wrapped around those powerful muscular legs. I tried to hide my lust for him but I don't think it worked as Steve said.

'I take it you like what you see Sam.'

'well….' I said trying to regain some composure but clearly failing 'this is a turn up for the books. But I'm not complaining.' I looked at Jess. She had this twinkle in her eye and seemed to love what Steve was doing to me.

'well Steve and I have been talking recently and we came to the conclusion that we needed to talk more about how we feel. We're much more comfortable now and that's thanks to you. But not only that, thanks to you Steve reignited his passion and wanted to break his… shackles shall we say. We had our first threesome last week and we both enjoyed it but Steve wanted a threesome with you more.'

I was taken aback. The first time I have had sex with my husband will be with this hunk of a man in front of me. I didn't know what to say. Luckily Jess continued.

' so if you are happy would you want to fuck my Steve.'

' I would love to' I replied.

'there's one condition' jess said powerfully.

'what's that?' I replied.

She dropped her towel. Oh my, I thought, this night is going to be a new one for me….

manchester

More please !

Poole

Omg so need more

Fuck yes!!!!

By *1sexypairCouple 40 weeks ago

Retford

Oh fuck

blackpool

OMG!! That outfit! She stood there in a leather corset which hugged her figure. No straps around her shoulders. Emphasising her small boobs but they made them look a decent size. Her corset stopped but above her lover half and underneath she wore a small g string which contained a black strap on dildo at her crotch. She looked stunning. I had never had urges towards the female figure but I wanted her too. My pussy was twitching and starting to get wet. Steve made his way down and broke my gaze from Jess.

'so sam' he said 'we've got a little confession about you. At our last session we noticed a couple of things. Firstly, when you said what you said about me I got really turned on. I have always been turned on a little by older women and seeing you that day…. I just wanted you there and then. I spoke with Jess and we agreed we should ask you round. We were both a little unsure but there was something that gave us some reassurance you would say yes.'. My mind scrolled through with what it could have been. I didn't say anything to them or do anything to them. What could it be?

' Well on our last session we got to you office and heard a noise. We opened the door quietly and saw you. Your head back, fingering yourself. We both got turned on but we looked at each other when we heard you whisper my name.' I started to blush. 'so we agreed that you would be the one we wanted to invite with us to enjoy a threesome.'

I didn't know what to say but deep down I knew what to do….

By *ickylouCouple 40 weeks ago

Bi

Love it. This is so good

By *ypnoticEroticMan 40 weeks ago

Two stars to the left and keep going.

Such good writing... bloody fabulous

Northumberland

blackpool

I pulled Steve close to me and we passionately kissed. His lips were tender and felt powerful against mine. I ran my hand down his chiseled chest. It felt amazing. I worked my hand further down onto his shorts and felt his bulge in his shorts. He was big. Bigger than my ex hubby was. I started to take his jacket off exposing his chest completely. He lifted my dress up and grabbed my bum squeezing it a little and then gave me a little spank. I moaned a little, I loved being spanked. Unto known to me, Jess walked behind me and delicately pulled my knickers down. As she stood up her soft hands ran up the length of my leg. I started to shiver. Her hands kept moving upward until she got to my pussy. By this time I was wet. Very wet. Jess ran her finger along the slit of my pussy touching my clit then to my ass. I now had my hands in Steve's shorts and had hold of his big cock. It was at least 9". I broke the kiss and looked at Jess. We locked eyes and then kissed ourselves. I didn't want her to feel left out. Her lips were so soft. It was a complete opposite to Steve. Our hands ran over each other. She slipped my dress off. As she did it was Steve's turn to get behind me. He undid my bra and my huge breasts were exposed. Jess grabbed hold of one of them and started to caress and squeeze it. Steve meanwhile was now playing with my pussy.

I was in heaven…..

By *ampshire87Man 40 weeks ago

swingdon

Amazing can’t wait for more

Kettrin

Fantastic, so incredibly horny

blackpool

It was my turn to undress Jess now. I unbuttoned her corset to reveal a gorgeous pair of tits. They were perky if not big but her nipples looks gorgeous. I buried my face to her chest and sucked on my nipples how I know I like them. I heard a groan escape her mouth and knew she was like what I was doing. Steve had decided that his shorts couldn't contain the beast that was within. He removed them as both jess and I looked at each other.

'wow' I said 'jess, you're one lucky girl'

We both knelt in front of Steve his hard cock between us both. I wanted it bad so I made the move. I licked from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. I looked up. Biting his lip he winked at me and as he did I wrapped my lips around him. I had been used to deep throating with my ex but I was a little rusty plus I wanted to savour this magnificent specimen. I pushed a little till my lips had gone past the head of his cock. He tasted amazing. I worked the end of his cock for a bit. I looked down at jess. She had started sucking on his balls and I could tell he was liking it. I took the bold step and pushed a little further each time, getting my muscle memory from when I deep throated last. God I loved this. Eventually I was there. Taking his whole shaft in my mouth and throat I pulled out as my eyes watered and saliva all over his cock.

'fuck that's hot' he said.

'you've not seen anything yet' I replied…

By *P69erMan 40 weeks ago

Tamworth

Kettrin

blackpool

I bent over the sofa and looked behind me.

'fuck me with that strap on Jess.' I said. She positioned herself behind me and slowly inserted her dildo into me. I groaned. I had been longing for this for a while and it felt so good. All my nerve ending in my pussy were twitching as she started to slide in and out of me.

' Steve I want that cock in my mouth.'

Steve moved around and positioned himself in front of me. I grabbed his cock and started to lick and suck it. I could see Steve was loving this but my eyes left him when….

Smack.

Jess spanked my ass hard. I jumped and then moaned. My skin burned and then tingled. Fuck I love this I thought. I was sucking him good I could sense Steve enjoying it. I grabbed his balls and started to work them. He started to moan. I stopped in case he was going to come. I didn't want him to come just yet.

I pulled out of Jess and suggested we go up to their room to explore each other more. Jess agreed.

'lead the way' I said…

Kettrin

Wonderful

mullingar

blackpool

We walked up the stairs quickly as we got to the landing, jess and I started kissing again. We stumbled into the bedroom followed by Steve. We through ourselves on the bed. Fuck this was hot. I broke the kiss.

'I want to taste your pussy Jess.' I said.

Jess positioned herself over the top of me as I led on my back. Steve took the opportunity to make his move. He placed his cock on my pussy and inserted himself in. Jess leant forward and started to lick my clit and Steve was fucking me. I loved it. Jess pussy was getting wet. She tasted wonderful. Such a sweet taste and I lapped her up as much as I could. I was in a state of ecstacy and just wanted her there and then. Steve was great. His big cock was hitting my spot perfectly and Jess, the little vixen, was great at licking my clit. I could feel myself building up to a big orgasm. My pussy was aching.

'fuck me harder Steve. I'm close to cumming' Steve picked up his pace. His balls slapping my ass. Fuck, I was real close now.

'oh fuck Steve…… YeahYeah…….. Just There…… Arrrrghh'.

With that I exploded. Steve pulled out and I squirted all over him. Next thing Jess started gyrating on my face. She was close to cumming. Steve hearing and seeing what was happening wanted to get involved. He inserted himself back in me and pounded my already fucked pussy. Jess was next to orgasm. Her whole body shaking at my mouth working her pussy. She drenched my face with her sweet pussy juice. I gripped Steve's cock with my pussy as I could tell he was close. He pounded away at me. Until I could hear him grunting. With two lustful blows he fucked me hard. I wrapped my legs around his body. I wanted his hot cum to drop from my pussy. I held him in a vice like grip. This seemed to be the catalyst and with that he moaned loudly and I felt every drop of cum leave his big manhood.

'oh fuck Sam.' Steve said.

'well Jess.' I said 'you best lick your man's cum from my pussy'........

Brilliant

Kettrin

Just wonderful

mullingar

blackpool

Jess proceeded to lick my well used pussy. Her tongue softly lapping me up and sucking all of Steve's cum out of me. I repaid the compliment and licked her pussy. She jumped off me and we kissed. I could taste Steve from her mouth. He did taste good, really good. We broke our kiss.

'wow that was fucking amazing' Steve said.

'mmmmm but I hope we haven't finished there' I said.

'no way' said Jess 'we want you all night tonight'

I smiled, like a little girl getting sweets I knew I was in for a treat. Steve suggested some drinks and we all agreed. He went downstairs to get three glasses and a bottle of champagne. Whilst he was downstairs, jess and I got chatting.

'so Sam, are you enjoying yourself tonight?'

'yes. Very much so.' I replied.

'good' said Jess. 'can I ask you something?'

'of course. Anything.'

'well, the thing is' she looked shy, like what she was about to ask was something not of the norm 'Steve and I have been talking about desires and what turns us on. Now, for me, it's this situation, having a threesome with a gorgeous woman and sharing Steve with her. It turns me on so much. For Steve..' she paused for a brief second 'for Steve it's a little different.'

'go on' I said 'I won't judge'

'well he likes the idea of a dominant woman. I can't really pull that off. I'm too small to do that and not that way inclined. You seem to like it. I saw what you did with Steve as he was about to cum. Pulling him in and making him cum in your pussy. It was so hot and I know Steve would have loved that. Well would you be able to do more of that.'

'it would be my pleasure' I said 'I love dominating men. I may be a bit rusty but I'm sure I can get back into the swing of things'

'great' jess replied 'and one other thing. He's always wanted to be fucked by a dominant woman too. I have a strap on in the wardrobe just for him. I've never used it as I'm too small but would you like to fuck my Steve.'

Tonight just got that little bit more interesting…

By *abmale7979Man 40 weeks ago

Treorchy

Absolutely amazing story, can’t wait for the next instalment

North West

walsall

manchester

I agree, amazing story, great pace. Looking forward to more

Poole

Northumberland

By *un22Woman 40 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

blackpool

'wow' I said 'I like the idea of this.'

Jess got up and walked to her wardrobe. She pulled down a box. Inside were lots of sex toys and outfits. These two were a really kinky couple. She rummaged around until she pulled out what she was looking for. It was a strap on. But not just that it had another dildo on the inside too. The inside one looked about 6 inches long. The outside one looked about 8.

'i think you should put this on now and surprise Steve when he comes up. Go in the en suite and when he comes back step out.'

I did as I was told. I was too horny to not do that. I slipped the strapping over my legs and pulled it up. I took hold of the dildo and slowly inserted it into my pussy. It felt nice. I looked at myself in the mirror. It was turning me on seeing myself with this on. I started to slowly wank my fake black cock whilst watching in the mirror. Each time I did I could feel the dildo inside my pussy move. It felt amazing. However, my pleasure was broken as I heard Steve coming upstairs. He walked into the room and I heard him ask where I had gone. It was my turn now to surprise him. I stepped out of the en suite and stood there proudly showing off my new acquisition. Steve mouth widened in shock.

'I hear you have been a bad boy Steve and need some punishment from a woman…'

Watford

Please continue with your story

By *nE98Couple 40 weeks ago

Bristol

Loving this

By *uiteCurlyMan 40 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Wonderful story. X

Bx

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man 40 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *uckchowmeinCouple 40 weeks ago

Loughborough

blackpool

Steve looked shocked. I loved it. I strode over purposefully and grabbed his now erect cock.

'you want be needing this boy.' I told him sternly.

'yes mistress' came his reply. I had him now. I had him exactly where I wanted, right in the palm of my hand.

'jess dear, lie on the bed. I want you to sit up and spread your legs. Our bitch here is going to give us as much pleasure as we want.'

Jess positioned herself on the bed. My entrance and word seemed to be having a good effect on her too. As she spread her legs I notice her pussy glistening again from her lips. She was wet.

' Steve it's your job to pleasure this sweet lady of mine. I want to destroy that ass of yours. Start licking her out on all fours.'

Steve did as he was told. He positioned himself in front of Jess and began lapping her wet pussy. I spanked his arse hard. Once. Twice. Three times. He flinched each time. I took the lube that jess had left on the side and filled his arse and my black 8" dildo with it. I teased his ass resting it on his entrance. I wanted to surprise him. As he was lapping up Jess' pussy I pushed slowly at first into him. It went in easy. The lube had made him so slippy. I pulled out and then slammed hard into him. He lifted his head as if he didn't expect that.

'FUCK' he said. As I started to fuck his ass his groans grew. I could feel the dildo inside of me moving around. I felt amazing fucking this hunk of a man as he licked his girlfriend out. I worked his ass for a good few minutes and pulled out. His arse gaped as the dildo had taken full effect.

'on your back now bitch……'

By *allpaul888Man 40 weeks ago

llangollen

Amazing story!!

manchester

Fantastic!

By *rgar27Man 40 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

mullingar

Kettrin

By *rmbtsTV/TS 40 weeks ago

stockport

Northumberland

By *un22Woman 40 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

blackpool

Steve obediently did what he was told. His cock looked rock hard but I wasn't going to let him or us touch it yet.

'jess smother his face. I want him licking your ass hole and pussy. Grind on him. If he's not doing a good enough job tell me and I will punish him.'

Jess did as she was told. She was an obedient little girl I thought. As she sat on him I positioned myself to the entrance of his ass. I added some more lube and entered his well used hole. I started to pound his ass. I could hear him moaning away. I noticed Jess squatting on his face making it difficult for him to breath then lifting herself off him. Each time he gasped for air before she slammed her petite frame back down on his willing mouth and tongue. I was so turned on at this point.

'mistress he' s not doing a very good job'. She said with a cheeky wink.

'is he not now' I replied. With that I grabbed his balls and sped up my thrusts. He groaned loudly. 'you better up your game, bitch' I said. As soon as I let go of his balls I noticed a few squirts of cum leaked from his cock.

'jess clean up this mess and give it back to him will you'

'of course'. She replied. She knew exactly what to do. She jumped off Steve's now red face and locked up all of the cum that had leaked from his cock. She then straddled Steve and held down his arms with her legs and held his face with her arms and proceeded to drop his own cum into his willing mouth.

'is he behaving as he should' i asked Jess.

'yes mistress' she replied 'in fact he seems to be liking it a little too much.'

'what a good bitch you are. Maybe that cock can cum after all…..'

blackpool

I continued to pound his ass as Jess enjoyed her arse and pussy being licked in one swift motion. I could hear Steve's moans getting louder and louder so I pulled out and ordered Jess off him. He led there looking slightly disappointed.

' jess, my dear, it's my turn to need a fucking. Put your strap on please.'

Jess went over and slipped it on. I positioned myself on top of Steve.

'if you do a good enough job, bitch, I may let you have your orgasm. I want you to lick my clit as your girlfriend fucks my pussy.'

Steve nodded. Jess climbed behind me, her gentle soft hands grabbing my wide waist. She brushed my pussy with the head of the dildo and slid in easily. Steve had latched onto my clit. Fuck this felt so good. I looked down to see Steve's cock about an inch from my face. It's tip glistening with cum. I wanted to lick it but restrained myself. I could feel myself building up to an orgasm like I had never had before. Jess was beautifully gyrating her strap on perfectly and Steve's oral skills were hitting the spot. I started to slam myself onto Jess' rhythm. With a couple of seconds I felt an orgasm come over me like I had never experienced before. Jess pulled out and I squirted hard over Steve's face. As I did I felt a few bursts come from his cock and hit my face. This had me squirt a little more on him. I jumped off the bed and looked at the mess I had just created. Steve was drenched. I remained I character though.

'well done Steve. I think it's time we rewarded you…..'

Kettrin

Fantastic...I want that lol

blackpool

Steve led on the bed as I pulled on the strap on I had fucked him with. I lubed his ass and the dildo up some more. I placed a couple of pillows under his lower back and started to fuck his ass again. His grunts were getting loud.

'Jess. I want you to fuck him for me please. Reverse cowgirl.'

Without hesitation, jess climbed on top of Steve's rock hard cock and started to bounce up and down. There was no stopping her. She wanted to fuck him hard. I started to squeeze her nipples as she faced me. She bit her lip in delight. Steve's grunts were getting louder and louder and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. I massaged his balls and this seemed to be the catalyst to set him off into a very strong orgasm. The grunts resonated in our ears and I could see Jess' eyes rolling to the back of her head. They had both cum at the same time.

'on your back Jess.' I ordered

She led there legs parted and I could see the beautiful mess that awaited me. Her clear cum mix with Steve's white liquid created this beautiful hot mess. I delicately licked her pussy. Fuck it tastes good. I lapped at it, each lap sending jess' body into a shaking fit of pleasure. I stored it all into my cheeks and proceeded to make my way to jess' face. We kissed, passionately, cum racing down our faces. We didn't care. We were lost in our moment. I broke the kiss. I licked up any cum that was on Jess' face and made my way to Steve and passionately kissed him too. He lapped it all up enjoying the moment. We parted and led down on the bed, shattered……..

blackpool

I woke the next morning to jess and Steve either side of me. All three of us naked. The smell of sex still lingered in the room reminding me of the naughty adventures we had. As I stirred I woke them both up.

'morning everyone' I said

'morning' they both replied.

I looked over at the clock on the side of the bed. 10am. I needed to get going.

'I can't stay, unfortunately' I said. 'meeting up with a client soon.'

'no worries' jess said. 'can I just say though that last night was the best night I have ever had. You're an amazing woman Sam.'

'thank you.' I replied. 'and likewise. You both were amazing last night.'

I got dressed as Steve stood up. He fine naked body looked stunning in the morning sun. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately.

'I hope we can see you again soon….. mistress' his smooth tones sending shivers down my spine.

'oh believe me' I said 'you haven't heard the last of me'

With that I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

'i'll text you both later. Thanks for a wonderful night'

I said my goodbyes and walked out of the front door.

I left the apartment having never felt so satisfied…. ever. I walked back to my car. My legs felt like jelly, shaking as I walked. God if anyone saw me they would think something was wrong. I got in my car and sank into the seat, taking in the past few hours of what I had just experienced. I regained my composure and turned the key and set off back home.

This had been a real eye opener for me.

And that's was my story. We have met up a few times since then and each time has been just as kinky as the last. My new sex bitch and partner would do just for me.

blackpool

Hope you enjoyed my story. And thank you for the kind message already. It's great to know that the story is a hit with you all. Feel free to add any more comments below. It's also great to hear what you think after the story.

By *hazndave1Man 40 weeks ago

wallasey

Fantastic writing! So much detail! I will be following you from now on! Not literally lol I’m not a stalker lol

Hot as fuck!

By *olarMan 40 weeks ago

woking

Top quality

manchester

A very enjoyable story.

By *nE98Couple 40 weeks ago

Bristol

Really good, thank you

By *ountryfansCouple 40 weeks ago

huntingdon

Really good story. Love to hear more

Kettrin

Loved this. Thank you for sharing it with us all xx

mullingar

By *portbilly1976Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

Superb story, really well written

By *D900Couple 40 weeks ago

Sheffield

Really enjoyed this, thank you!

By *addubMan 40 weeks ago

dublin. 12

Brilliantly written story hope to hear more like this.

hayes

Love it

By *ogan WillowCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

Watford

Great story