FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real stranger dogging

Real stranger dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

I love the idea of dark carpark dogging women sucking n fucking total strangers. I know most women would never actually do it but I’d love 2 know if women actually like the idea of it. Pm me if u wish.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isty286Couple 44 weeks ago

Dorset

My missus Tara, was never one to suck and fuck everyone there, but on the odd occasion she did choose someone to have contact with, it would be to be fingered or wank him off, for my viewing pleasure, and always as a build up to fucking me so the others there could watch and wank.

By *ayleedsMan 44 weeks ago

Leeds

Have took my fb dogging a few times first few times was just letting others touch Hur that got hur very wet as she was blindfolded. Then one night out we went into a car park and blindfolded Hur I got hur to stand out side the car as I was fingering Hur a guy was stood watching.i told him to come closer and said he could touch Hur again she got very wet . At that point I said to Hur to bend over for me to fk Hur as I did the guy had his cock out wanking I pulled out of Hur an moved round and whispered to Hur he was wanking an should we let him up Hur to witch she eagerly said yes sir .I said to him if he had a Jonny he could fk Hur . As soon as I had said this his hand was in his pocket and fumbling to tair a Jonny open . within seconds it was on an he was behind Hur sliding into Hur soked cunt . He lasted long enough for Hur to squirt and then with a last thrust cum deep in hur filling the Jonny with so much spunk .

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

"My missus Tara, was never one to suck and fuck everyone there, but on the odd occasion she did choose someone to have contact with, it would be to be fingered or wank him off, for my viewing pleasure, and always as a build up to fucking me so the others there could watch and wank. "
love it..

By *ceman619Man 44 weeks ago

Sunderland

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *eeman1Man 44 weeks ago

liverpool

By *im ZeeMan 44 weeks ago

staffs/chesh

I was lucky enough to be parked in a car park when a couple pulled up at the side of me, I could see they were playing so I got out of the car for a better look. When I did I was invited to join in straight away. I had my cock out and in her mouth like a flash. After a few mins the bloke passed me a condom and said “you can fuck her if you like”. It wasn’t long before we were spit roasting her till her legs buckled and gave way as she came. As I was close I pulled out an took the condom off before shooting my cum over her face and tits

By *ceman619Man 44 weeks ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *annabarberaCouple 44 weeks ago

Staffs

We do it

Miss P loves sucking and fucking strangers

"We do it

Miss P loves sucking and fucking strangers "

??

By *he fab twoCouple 44 weeks ago

brentwood

"My missus Tara, was never one to suck and fuck everyone there, but on the odd occasion she did choose someone to have contact with, it would be to be fingered or wank him off, for my viewing pleasure, and always as a build up to fucking me so the others there could watch and wank. "

That’s fucking amazing I wish my would do that

By *otttcpl69Couple 44 weeks ago

Cramlington

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

It's great fun, there are a couple of locations where you can play, no strings attached.

By *uga40Man 44 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Where are the locations

By *ushin boundariesCouple 44 weeks ago

halstead

I love taking my subslut out dogging & seeing her getting covered in cum

By *d4ugirlsMan 44 weeks ago

Green Cove Springs

Love the dogging pictures on your post, very attractive and sexy.

Bringing over a proper Dad's car to the states. Been ensuring it has the proper pedigree behind it when it comes over to the States.

Just hoping I can find the right couple to meet up with to say the car has been dogging!

By *isty286Couple 44 weeks ago

Dorset

"My missus Tara, was never one to suck and fuck everyone there, but on the odd occasion she did choose someone to have contact with, it would be to be fingered or wank him off, for my viewing pleasure, and always as a build up to fucking me so the others there could watch and wank.

That’s fucking amazing I wish my would do that "

Perhaps you should suggest just parking up somewhere to watch what everyone else does, then dare her to flash someone.

By *ancelot1633Man 44 weeks ago

margate

Exciting I love to watch a couple that enjoys me wanking while theu fuck

By *xtrafuncoupleCouple 44 weeks ago

Manchester

She has while I watch! Not planned dogging, but guys caught us playing in the car or others times in the woods etc.

By *uto564Man 44 weeks ago

Widnes

Yes me and my fiancée have done this….

» Add a new message to this topic