FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Prince Albert piercing

Prince Albert piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymFitLad1991 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Sandhurst

Prince Albert booked for mid-September. Been a fantasy of mine to get one and I am finally going to do it! Can't wait!

Anyone had one before who can provide any advice?

Or

What are peoples thoughts on them?

I am potentially looking to get my Gouchi done at the same time so that I can be locked up - long term.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 37 weeks ago

North Shields

Tell me how it goes, my next piercing is going to be a 'Jacob's Ladder'. But that'll be next year, I want to get the rest of my back tattooed with a Gorilla first. Good luck and give me look at it!!!

By *hugwelMan 37 weeks ago

Jersey

Ian of Reading has produced some super Gorilla back pieces over the years.

By *hugwelMan 37 weeks ago

Jersey

Ian of Reading has produced some super Gorilla back pieces over the years.

By *utronicMan 37 weeks ago

derby

visually very appealing ( or so im told) sex wize doesnt offer that much in my

opinion …can get in the way in a vigorous session .. and can hurt if your lady is tight … had the gouche done aswell but never tried the lock up thing … prob because my knob isn’t that big ! lol

By *ot manMan 37 weeks ago

long eaton

Want mine done just need to find a good place to get it done

By *amshot71Man 37 weeks ago

visiting

Had my prince Albert piercing done 30 years ago in Blackpool, women love it, it gives them added pleasure the only downside is you can no longer shoot spunk out it only dribbles

By *exy fucker bikerMan 37 weeks ago

kent

"Prince Albert booked for mid-September. Been a fantasy of mine to get one and I am finally going to do it! Can't wait!

Or

I am potentially looking to get my Gouchi done at the same time so that I can be locked up - long term. "

Can't wait to see it mate hope you show us all

By *ames WhyteMan 37 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Not as painful as you'd expect. Had mine for about 30 years. If you enlage it, then the skin will expand to the extent it never heals over, you have to be aware of that.

Wouldn't recommend doing a guiche at the same time, also it can rip the French once and for all.

By *ymFitLad1991 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Sandhurst

Nice, thank you. How much have you stretched and what's your experience been like?

By *orkmalewithPAMan 37 weeks ago

York

"Prince Albert booked for mid-September. Been a fantasy of mine to get one and I am finally going to do it! Can't wait!

Or

I am potentially looking to get my Gouchi done at the same time so that I can be locked up - long term. "

Hi

First when you have it done it's not painful.

Second drink loads of water the night before and in the morning before having it done as yellow wee will make it sting!

Thirdly it will bleed loads!! So get yourself home ASAP.. have a couple of toilet rolls to hand downstairs by the sofa with some drinks and food. Sit on the edge of the sofa with loads of toilet paper on the floor and watch TV.

It will stop and when it does just get a shower and be very gentle with it. Sleep with a towel on the bed as I left a blood stain in the morning..

Then all I can say is welcome to the next level of sex

By *eorge2004Man 37 weeks ago

Eastbourne / London

I had a jacobs ladder and guiche done 3 years ago.

The guiche was a bit painful and unluckily for me it fell out so had it redone. Took quite a while to heal. Jacobs ladder was quick and hardly felt a thing.

I’ve been thinking of a PA but I cum a lot and it really sprays out - which people love - so I would hate not to be able to still do that. Also depends on your pain threshold and you need to clean clean and clean with a spray saline water to help healing process.

By *aylanders167Couple 36 weeks ago

Gravesend

I've also had my PA for over 30 years, once healed I'd recommend stretching as this reduces the chance of the piercing migrating or tearing out( wilder choice of jewellery as well)

A PA is really only half a piercing , I'd suggest looking at a Apadravya(PA & reverse PA) or an Ampallang.

Both are quite heavy piercings but provide plenty of extra stimulation for either sex.

A xx

By *teveanddebsCouple 36 weeks ago

Norwich

Best bit of advice:

Do not let you s.o. give you a blow job after drinking wine when the piercing is only a few hours old.

(unless you are a committed pain slut of course)

By *etec69Man 36 weeks ago

South Wales

Funnily enough I posted earlier on the general chat section about guiche piercing! Did you get that done?

By *ubberclubberMan 33 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I've had my PA for about 18 years, Guiche and Hafada for about 15 years. I love them all!

Sexual partners have had mixed views on the PA but I've found a ring size that suits most and it's easily removable of it's a complete no-no.

Going for a pee will always be an experience.

By *reedom78555Couple 33 weeks ago

Cambridge

I got my PA 20 years ago and 2 weeks later dropped a motocross bike handle bar on it!!!! I nearly fainted.

I found women see it as marmite. Some absolutely love it. Some aren’t fussed some won’t go near it and that’s just from looking at it, the feeling of it is the same.

Also, I had to roll mine upside down when I pee’d or I’d have wet feet!

And be careful of other people’s piercings…. There’s 1 clit hood that will never be the same again. !!!!

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Had mine done years ago, I wish I hadn’t. It was great as a novelty, I eventually went up to a 10mm ring (a bic pen is abou 9mm). Women that I fucked could feel it , but didn’t make an enormous difference to the sex, did make my orgasm more intense and I was constantly horny as the ring is always rubbing on your cock. It did get in the way of a good blowjob, nobody wants chipped teeth !

When you go for a piss it’s like a lawn sprinkler going off, if / when you stop wearing the ring it’s just as bad because you now have two holes to piss out of. When you cum (after taking it out) it never looks quite as impressive because you also have two holes to cum out of , hope that helps

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS 30 weeks ago

Northwich

Got my PA done last week no pain which in away upset me as I like a bit of pain it bleed for few days after but soon cleared up and now I'm loving it can not keep my hands of it just waiting now till I'm able to get it stretch out

By *imGimMan 19 weeks ago

london

Went to Camden and the hoops/barbells were too small

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple 18 weeks ago

Bloxham

Had mine for 5/6 years heals really quick

By *littleextraWoman 6 weeks ago

Lisburn

Love to meet another guy with one

By *omdan40Man 6 weeks ago

croydon

Love mine - woman love it

By *lockMan 6 weeks ago

helston

Nothing more off putting.

By *ohnlauraCouple 6 weeks ago

wirral

get 2 gouche piercing 15 mm apart directly under your helmet for which you will get 2 barbells with 4 balls, better for you partner and no sitting down to piss,prince alberts make you piss in all directions

» Add a new message to this topic