FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Encouraged to wear knickers

Encouraged to wear knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ressMeUp OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Wilts / Glos

Hello swingers Heaven!

I thought I'd get the ball rolling for myself on here by explaining my particular fantasy - or at least, one of them! It's nothing particularly unique or unusual, but here goes.

I've always been very turned on by women's underwear and knickers in particular. The look, feel and scent... I've occasionally worn them, and found it to be an incredible turn-on, but this has only ever been something I've done discreetly and I've never had the pleasure of being actively encouraged to wear them, nor have I ever been with someone who gets an equal thrill from admiring me.

In my fantasy, I would be encouraged byba woman to dress in her (or otherwise female) clothes, and then told to pose for naughty photos that I could share on my profile. Attractive underwear (feminine but not over-the-tip "sissy") would be a must, but I'd love to try dressing fully. I must admit to a particular weakness for the loom and feel of silky satin. Although I'd willingly do as I'm told, the scenario would be one of mutual attraction, encouragement and instruction. Not domination or humiliation.

Once appropriately dressed, I would be taught how to pose in the most alluring, sexy fashion. Getting increasingly naughty until, perhaps, I'm humping a pillow in my knickers or something?

I have, on occasion, chatted to other men about this fantasy. Whilst I enjoy doing that, and would be happy for a chap (e.g. The woman's partner) to watch the scenario unfold and enjoy it himself, I'm not personally attracted to men or the male physique. My real dream is to get to know a woman who enjoys the sight of me in female underwear. I have an inkling they might be few and far between, but I live in hope!

Anyway, I'm pleased to have been able to share my thoughts here (HUGE thanks to the site admin staff who helped resolve a problem with my account!). Please do get in touch, whether this is a fantasy you'd like to get involved with, or simply to chat about knickers in general. I'd love to make like-minded connections.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryitbinorthMan 41 weeks ago

from Yorkshire

Me and my missus started by buying me around 20 pairs in different styles, I assumed this was just for play or for me when she was on meets. Until one morning when I went in the draw all my boxers were gone!

Wilts / Glos

That's fantastic. Lucky guy!!!

By *haveakinkMan 41 weeks ago

Selby

I was getting undressed with a lady and she took her knickers off and threw them to me and told me to put them on. I did and she sucked me off threw them mmmmm But I must admit I do like how they feel on

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Swingers Heaven?……..git your sites mixed up there !

Wilts / Glos

Yes, I realised that just too late and couldn't edit it. Sorry!

By *ewryman 62Man 41 weeks ago

newry

Wife and I pantie shop together after k told her about my kink , it does nothing for her ,seeing me in panties , which I have a lot but she understands my need to be in panties full time and allows it , I’m a very luck y guy

By *ewryman 62Man 41 weeks ago

newry

Wife and I pantie shop together after k told her about my kink , it does nothing for her ,seeing me in panties , which I have a lot but she understands my need to be in panties full time and allows it , I’m a very luck y guy

I’ve been allowed to use and wear from young age

Love wearing a little pair of knickers and a short skirt for solo fun

Yet to experience it with a friend

By *ambchop21Man 41 weeks ago

Darwen

My lass loves me in lingerie, she took the latest profile pix

By *exbot 1Man 41 weeks ago

Chester le street

Love slipping into wife's knicks as love the feel of them on cock and bottom

By *rinwin69Man 41 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Love to slip into lingerie, especially for others x

By *inkyfuntimesMan 41 weeks ago

Northampton

Love to slip into stockings suspenders and panties. I’d love a have a woman who encouraged it!! Alas not that many women are into it unfortunately!

Wilts / Glos

"Love to slip into stockings suspenders and panties. I’d love a have a woman who encouraged it!! Alas not that many women are into it unfortunately! "

That's my experience too. Sounds like there are a few very lucky guys on here!

By *enryannieCouple 41 weeks ago

Stratford upon avon

I wear her panties all the time xxx

Love to slip on a pair of holdups and panties for play.Love to find a female to join me and dominate me

Wilts / Glos

"I wear her panties all the time xxx"

Annie is stunning. It must be incredibly hot to play with her knickers.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Nowhere

"Me and my missus started by buying me around 20 pairs in different styles, I assumed this was just for play or for me when she was on meets. Until one morning when I went in the draw all my boxers were gone!"

The holy grail partner scenario

By *ukkake coupleCouple 41 weeks ago

herts

Love it when the wife tells me it’s a panty day. I totally get the thrill of knickers

By *ave1976XXXMan 41 weeks ago

newmarket

Love wearing lingerie for buddy

By *inkyfuntimesMan 41 weeks ago

Northampton

"Love it when the wife tells me it’s a panty day. I totally get the thrill of knickers"

You’re a very lucky guy!!

By *erri AnneTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love my panties

By *ewryman 62Man 40 weeks ago

newry

Me too

By *rent100Man 40 weeks ago

Warwick

i find dressing is a huge turn on. For me it starts the moment the urge strikes, lol. Deciding what I’m going to wear, Minidress or maybe one of my shorter miniskirts and a tight top. Then what should I wear underneath ? Usually one of my skimpy bras and panties (but I do wear equally skimpy thong and even g strings if told to )

By now I must admit to being a little aroused, maybe a little damp, lol. It all starts the moment I start pull my holdups on, then the lingerie, then the makeup and lipstick and my lovely auburn shoulder length hair. The final touch is choosing which heels, I have several pairs, 4” and 5” plus, black, blue, pink or red etc. OMG! It just feels so deliciously horny turning into ‘Tia’ my Alta-Ego transvestite mode. I also find that it alters my whole personality in the way I behave (misbehave hehe) the way I walk, sit and stand etc. The complete transformation.

I wish you well in your journey xxx Tia

By *ockerbeckMan 40 weeks ago

Darlington

My Mrs when younger get used to wear French Knickers, and when we got into bed she always left them on so run my hands in and out of them, feel her fanny through them etc, one night she said stop and removed them her self and told me to put them on. Once I did she felt and played with my cock through the material it was superb. One day she came round to mine did the same thing then as we got dressed to go out she made me put them under my jeans and then we went out for a few beers - bliss

By *ffloadMan 40 weeks ago

Dublin

I love this too, I wouldn't mind my partner encouraging it.

By *ough75Man 39 weeks ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Occasionally get encouraged by wife regularly cum on knickers as well

» Add a new message to this topic