FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a way to add stress

What a way to add stress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot-in-the-kitchen OP   Man 44 weeks ago

leeds

So I’m the executive chef of a Hotel. In knaresborough, busy location busy property a lot going on

(Might I say this has always been a dream of mine )

I manage a team of 36 chefs across two Operations one of them being like a smash factory and the other one the award-winning accredited kitchen so the guys and myself are really focus upon seasonality great produce so the focus is on and still maintaining the awards but I found myself randomly over the last 18 months life has been different I’ve always had a female colleagues as friends and yes a few times we have in the past but never had them put themselves on me like these two before a lot and obviously a lot

But the first instance happened about nine months ago I was conducting interviews I needed three extra pastry chef trainees young apprentices to work to start and I’ve gone through I think about eight people and three people out of there are obviously I wanted to pick so I’d ask them to come back for a trial and in that we would give them accommodation for the night we would have them work an eight hour shift eight till four they can come the day before if they need to and stay over so that’s good for them and give them a good chance to see the property so I’ve interviewed these three people one male to female Lisa she was 23

Jon was 19 and Amanda was 20

So the The invites have been sent out and I think the two weeks had passed and one day I was walking through the main kitchen and just noticed that Amanda was there she came bouncing over and we had a little chat in a moment and I carried on and it was then about 330 she said to me that she hasn’t eaten yet and that she wondered if I could arrange that she asked me if I’d eaten.

and I said no I haven’t and she said she’ll make a sandwich and I thought oh that’s really good so we stood outside where the smoking shed is and we were having a sandwich together and

She said to me that she was happy that I’d asked her to come back because she felt that there was a real good opportunity for her to grow within the property and she is worried about being away from home and away from friends but does see the opportunity for her to get on and be really good she just needs to settle down I’ve spoke to her about that and then went back to the job she then went back to her hotel room because she was staying the night she was getting the bus in the morning oh interesting little journey that she had back home she was from Cheshire so she was travelling a good 300 miles 280 miles or something and then I got a text and it said do you want to go for a drink when you finish at night send her a message and said I’ve just finished and she replied I’ll pour you a drink so I text her what room are you in and then she said I’ll see you soon she didn’t understand that I can’t just ask what room she’s in that’s a bit suspicious so I went down to housekeeping and said to them can you make sure that you collect the chef whites from the young girls room because they need to be returned back to the kitchen

Told me she was in 122

So I pretended to write it down on a piece of paper as if I was recording the return of her uniform and then just carried on duties and about 10 minutes later I found myself up by the lift so I thought no .I’m going up there so I went upstairs and knocked on her door she opened the door surprisingly she was dressed anyway I went in and we got talking about her the job and how she got on today and how she found her first day as a trial and you know could you imagine herself staying here in a living at the hotel that guess they’re there but staff accommodation is okay but you know after six months it becomes a bit too much and people our staff start to leave the property because they accommodation just becomes a little bit too much for them and they want their own space ext so I’m just concerned about that and she then asked me about my life and I told her that I was single separated I had a little girl and I spent most of my time at work paying the bills to cover their life so then I could keep going to work and paying the bills kind of behaviour anyway we got talking about where she’s from and in the middle of all of that she said before I order food I would like to take a shower so she went and got changed in the bedroom and walked from the bedroom to the bathroom naked nothing and then said come on don’t wait jump in with me and I fucked in the shower and out and she loved it and then we went into the bedroom and I fucked her again and again and I got changed she came over she gave me a kiss and she looked at me she wanted to go into the bedroom I was so knackered my legs hurt already just emptied everything that I had in my balls I’m telling you I fucked her she was sleeping when I was walking out and Lisa was like i can hear you so I went into the bedroom I Got undressed sat on the edge of the The bed with my legs open my cock out and told her to come over here and get on her knees as she was taking her top off she came over with a little smile on her face she pulled the band of her wrist and wrapped it in her hair and she wiped her mouth put two pillows of the side of the bed and put them on the floor for her to Kneel on

Whilst she took my flaccid cock by the hand and started Wanking it and then she put it in her mouth

When she looked at me while she was cleaning the cum of a 20 yr old of my cock I was thinking that she knew and she was going to fucking kill me

Man keeping the blood in there is bad enough as it is

The added stress

We fucked for about 20 mins after that

And she was warm and great and it’s so nice to fuck her and have her enjoy it

I was ready to sleep I slept in the day after and was way late for work

I’d gone un noticed for about two weeks as I was busy snd her shifts were late and long , so she’d.set up with another waiter about 3 weeks in

But she went and shown the other guy the door as they didn’t. Get on he left the hotel

Both trainees were staying as they were gd friends and still are now, the video we’d took so I’d ended up getting a text of her

No bull shit , just great sex and you got that . Soooooo, I like the rough

I was like eh so I’d called Amanda and asked her about the message from Lisa

And she said they were talking and said that I could if we were out one night like altogether she wouldn’t care ,

I told her that we’d get together and figure things out

I finnished up I was stood at work in my office about to do a final run and then get ready to go home

When Lisa opened my door and said hey give us ya car keys I’ll waite in the car I need a lift to town you can drop me off how long will you be ,

20mins

Yes 20 mins later they were both in the back of my car thease two little Asian chicks are still at the hotel

Working in pastry and literally bring me treats and then push me to hit the gym 4 times a week from them they love it

Literally love to drain my thick cock and thanks to them it’s just pounding a verry creamy juicy lady

I’m thinking of leaving my girlfriend

As she contributes nothing and is just self worth driven

Anyway thought I’d share due to circumstances being as they are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic