FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Right time right place

Right time right place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubmissivesearcher OP   Man 41 weeks ago

market Harborough

So the other day I got a message from an old customer Carrie. She had split up from her hubby about 6 months previously and was living with her mother. Carrie is early 40s great looking , nice tits and a gorgeous arse. Never wears a bra and always no matter the weather has her cleavage showing. She had messaged me to see if I could help her mother get rid of a lot of rubbish from her house as her husband had died 8 months previously and she wanted to clear a couple of rooms. I said of course and went round. Nice warm day and I had met her mum a couple of times and could see where Carrie gets her looks from.

I arrived and was greeted by Carrie dressed in a her bingo dress(eyes down look in), bare legs and a pair of saddles. Hair down and little make up on. Helo John, thank you for coming and helping. She had been a customer of mine for a few years on my market stall and we always flirted. She had been married twice , the first was an older man of 25 years older than her and the second was 12 years younger than her. But she always preferred the older man. I would joke with her, saying I might be in luck one day. So we went indoors to the living room where there were lots of boxes and black bags with numbers on as to where they were going. Carrie had a list on the table with names of places where they were going to correspond to the numbers. She leant across the table to write some more on the sheet, her arse looked great in the dress, which was tight. She moved her arse outwards and I walked up behind her and smacked it saying it was too good too not do it. She didn't move apart from wiggle it, so without hesitation, I smacked it again but a little harder this time. She let out a wimper this time, but again wiggled it , then reached behind her with both hands and pulled the dress up to reveal her cheeks and a white thong. I rubbed her cheeks then smacked each again three times leaving a nice red glow. Carrie stood up, I said I hadn't realised you were into that. She said her first husband was a dom and she enjoyed a good spanking and missed it when she was with her second hubby. With that she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I said we had better get on with the job in hand. She said it can wait for a little and got to her knees, started to unbuckle my belt, undid the zip and got my cock out and proceeded to lick and suck it. I said that she needed to get her tits out, so she slid the dress off her shoulders and released her breasts, using them to wank me off. She got me hard very quickly and then moved back to the table where she layed across it, lifting her dress and spread her thighs, a couple more smack to her arse and then I pushed two fingers inside her moist cunt moving them in and out as she orgasmed. I then pushed my cock inside her and fucked her until I came. We got dressed and went to find her mum. ( more later as there is more)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aincoat56Man 41 weeks ago

southampton

By *eterpervisMan 41 weeks ago

somewhere nice

I hope you're not going to do the same to her mum...

By *ilthy old DomMan 41 weeks ago

Alresford

Hey Raincoat. Fancy seeing you here. Had a few chats in the past.

S.

By *athytvsubTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't stop there lol

By *ragsterMan 41 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan 41 weeks ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Great start, looking forward to the next instalment !

By *iggers51Man 41 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow mmm

By *rinwin69Man 41 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Great start!

By *ary1001xMan 41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ndyandMandyCouple 41 weeks ago

swansea

By *avidgeorge68Man 41 weeks ago

wakefield

liking this

By *kpiercedCouple 41 weeks ago

walsall

By *ubmissivesearcher OP   Man 41 weeks ago

market Harborough

So we walked upstairs and as Carrie was in front of me, she kept wiggling that fine arse and I kept tapping it harder everytime. Just reaching the top step and her mum cam into view. Hello John, she said. Thank you for coming round to help us. Hi Celeste, no problems, always happy to help two damsels in distress. I followed Carrie into tha back room which turned out to be a kind of office. Lots of photos on the wall, which most were of Celeste. Her hubby was a photographer and used his family as models to promote his business. Unfortunately the last two years prior to his death, he had become unwell and slipped into dementia. There was a lot of boxes and bags in there again with numbers and so Carrie went downstairs to get the note pad to continue with her list of where these boxes were going. Celeste, is 75, a damn good looking woman, long dark hair, a slim body, nice arse and tits. Still very fuckable. She starts to tell me about his illness that started two years before his final 8 months. He had a fall and it took its toll on him, he started to forget things and the last 16 months were the worst. He even got to the stage where he would not know who anyone was and even lash out at Celeste. She told me that whenever he saw a photo of her, he would remember that day, but nothing else. Carrie came back with the list and started to write down the numbers as to where the boxes and bags were to go. Garage 1, charity 2, boot fair 3 and rubbish 4.

So we started to pack my van with the rubbish, as I was doing this one of the bags split and some photos fell out of Celeste. She was wearing very little apart from some black nylon, a silk suspender belt and holding a riding crop. Her breasts on show and she looked sexy. I picked them up and put them to one side. On the photo was the date which was four years ago. This would have made her just over 71 and boy she was hot. I carried on loading and found some more, this time she was naked and playing with a dildo. I had struck gold. I finished loading my van and went in for a cuppa as Celeste called me in. Sat in the kitchen chatting to her and Carrie, my mind wandered back to the pics I had found. I was getting a little aroused. Carrie then said that she needed to go out and would i mind taking her? I said of course not. We drove out of her road and headed for the nearest shop which was 4 miles through the countryside. As we got out of sight of her mum's house, she leant across and rubbed my cock through my trousers. Unzipping my fly and taking out my semi hard cock and stroking it, she wanted to drive down the lane and have me fuck her against a tree. Of course I didn't say no and so we parked and headed into the trees, she got on her knees, tits out of her dress and started to suck me off. I got hard very quickly still thinking about her mums pics and si got her up and pulled her against the tree, lifting up her skirt and planting my cock inside her, pumping away until cum. I didn't wait for her to cum as I said get back in the car and let's get to where you want to go and then get back to your mums. We arrived at the shop, she went in, got some groceries and then we went back.

Carrie went and put them away as I returned upstairs to where Celeste was, knelt on the floor in the office. I walked in and stood over her. I asked her when the last time she had modelled for David, her husband.She replied about 6 years ago. I said are you sure, she looked puzzled at me, I said what did you wear for your last time, she started to look a little flushed as she started to think. I said, only I found these in the rubbish and showed her the pics. She looked up at me and smiled. Oh, you weren't supposed to find them . I said why would you want to throw them out as they were beautiful as are you Celeste. She blushed, still kneeling at my feet. I asked her how she felt when she dressed like that, and she replied that felt sexy but mainly submissive as David was quite a dominant man and she confessed to miss that and the things they used to do. Wow I thought, both mother and daughter into the same yhings, I wonder if they know about each other. I asked Celeste if she would like to dress for me, still kneeling in front of me, she replied yes. I have always watched you on your stall and wondered if you were dominant and wondered how she would find out. Now she knew. I told her that I would come round one evening and we could try out some ideas. With that, she went to get up and I put out my hand to help her. As she got to her feet, I pulled her in to me and kissed her on the mouth, our tongues meeting each others and locked in a clinch. She pulled away as Carrie was coming back upstairs and as she did and turned towards the door, I smacked her hard on her small arse.

By *hewey733Man 41 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *iscoman7771000Man 41 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ike231251Man 41 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *cotty909Man 41 weeks ago

tranent

By *ussD1Man 41 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rdiscreet327Man 41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Please continue this. It’s shaping up to be amazing.

By *lderWiserNowMan 41 weeks ago

Kettrin

This is going to be fun

By *ary1001xMan 41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *knick45Man 41 weeks ago

Bristol

great

By *erri AnneTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow Dom to mum and daughter

By *iceguypMan 41 weeks ago

Durham

By *obshortMan 41 weeks ago

Cork

Fantastic start, will be waiting for the next installment.

By *P69erMan 41 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *avidgeorge68Man 40 weeks ago

wakefield

no more?

By *iggers51Man 40 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmm more