FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Extra extra forbidden fruit continued...

Extra extra forbidden fruit continued...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualplay69 OP   Man 42 weeks ago

Boom boom room

Recap: im in prison and i am getting familiar with a female guard

The more and more time we spent together the more it got harder (literally) to not show her how much her existence is fucking with my mind lol id be laying in my bed and id hear her voice in the morning when she came to work and id get butterflies.

We flirted for a few months but people started to talk about us so i chose to take a step back as i was working on good behaviour for an earlier release, believe me i tried but she was persistent on ignoring what people was saying as in her eyes we are not doing anything wrong but i believe at the time i probably was in love or some high level of lust lol id wake up in the morning and she'd be at my door asking would i like to come out of my cell and help her i just couldnt say no. Eventually i asked if she had instagram so i could talk to her at night, at first she said no because shes got a fiance but then one day this note came under my door and it had some words and her number.

Im guessing most people dont want to hear the small stuff that meant more to me in this story so ill tell you about the first time having sex with her and what it was like.

Their use to be an office that the drug workers use to use on the weekdays but its free on the weekends and i told her one night whilst i was speaking to her on the phone that when she gets to work in the morning im going to (that word you use when you have your hand around a neck) the shit out of her (banter not literally) and she said you're always saying these empty threats but when you see me you never do shit and this got me more motivated to actually putting hands on her lol

She came to work the next morning and asked if i would like to use the the hoover thats conveniently in the the drug workers room and its the weekend so she knows full well we will be alone, i told her sure lead the way to which she did, the whole time walking shes just saying "talk that shit you was talking last night" and im saying "miss you're like 5ft2 behave" once i grabbed the hoover and was walking towards the door she literally blocked the door and said " where you going" i could tell she was loving the sense of being able to make me feel uncomfortable by staring deep into my eyes knowing full well the things i wanted to do to her, shes pushing me saying " big man yeah" i know what shes doing because she does it alot but i was always a bit scared to actually touch her lol you dont want that on your record, without even thinking i picked her up and when i was putting her back down (face to face pick up) our eyes meet as i had my arms around her like i was hugging her, she kissed me but i bit her lip at the end which surprised her but turned her on more, i stopped and said we shouldn't because someone could come in, at first she was ok with it but she said i had lovely lips and she wants one more kiss, i obliged obviously lol but this time more their was more sounds and hands involved until eventually i told her to let me taste her and she said " i thought you was shy" technically i am until im comfortable then you cant stop me lol she was a bit hesitant until i took her by the hand and lead her to the table where she could sit with her legs spread open, shes now sitting on the table and im in between her legs undoing her trousers, shes biting her lip in anticipation, once fully off i go too my kness and proceed to licking her pussy, slowly savouring the taste, a taste i hadn't had in years. She put her hand on my head and pushed me deep inside her pussy which was dripping wet by now. I wish i could say i spent alot of time playing but this is prison and you dont have alot of time before people notice you're not around so i had to stop and we had to get back but believe i slept that night with a big grin on my face

I have more sex stories in prison and i might write about them if i get the time one day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyloverMan 42 weeks ago

Guildford

A fantastic read. I doubt I'm the only one that wants to know how this develops. I'm guessing she repaid the oral compliment and eventually you went further. There's more to tell, so please do tell.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 42 weeks ago

Derby

Sounds like prison isn’t that bad after all

By *lderWiserNowMan 42 weeks ago

Kettrin

» Add a new message to this topic