FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nightclub exposure!

Nightclub exposure!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2000Man OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Worthing

Thought I'd share a story about a visit to a nightclub many years ago when I was a youth! I went with a few friends after a gig to a local place. Been there before and it was good tor a few drinks and a dance or two...not that I was any good on the dance floor. Cut a long story short, we were standing in a corner of the club when a group of about 5 older women spotted us and started to tease by saying things like "We'd show you youngsters a thing or two!" and "Show us yer tool!". One of my mates shouted back "Show us your tits and he will show you his tool!" pointing at me! I was shocked by this and tried to turn around to leave but my mates blocked the way and shoved me in front towards the women. One of the women who seemed to be the 'leader' ran forward and grabbed at my zipper. Ripping it down with one hand and before I could do anything, reached inside with the other hand and dragged out my penis for all to see. One of the other women came forward and moaned "Ohhh I want that in me pussy!". Unfortunately, the bouncer saw us and us lads were all ushered out of the club. Never saw the women again but it was quite an exciting experience!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 40 weeks ago

North Shields

That's happened to me, at the local gay club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic