FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy stranger part 1

Sexy stranger part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

We go on a night out we have been dancing for hours there is a powercut in the club so you grab my tshirt it is damp with sweat from all the dancing we have been doing and the heat inside. We are standing near the door having a cigarette when you stare into my eyes. You put your hands on my shoulders and start to kiss me as were passionatly kissing a tall man with muscles and tattoos walks into the back of you when lighting his cigarette he puts his hand on your ass and says sorry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

PART 2

He looks at me and says she is a frisky little devil isnt she . I tell him she is that and your too hot for him to handle he turns around and says it is our lucky night as he is a married man just out having some drinks in the club after a long shift . You burst out laughing next the power comes back on and all 3 of us can hear the music blasting out from the door you start to dance in the rain and around about the tall man just to piss him off your wearing a red sexy dress with black long boots and your boobs are nearly popping out your dress. just before we head back in you move your face up next to the tall man you whisper into his ear shame you are married . you turn around to me and start to grind your body aginist mine You move up and down then take my hand and take me back into the club . we have a few drinks and are dancing a bit more you shout into my ear that you are just going to the toilet as you leave you pass the first door . you ask someone where the toilet is they say down the hall to the left as you walk down the hall you turn left and notice the tall man come out of the toilet...

Husband and wife writes a part each

By *ot manMan 42 weeks ago

long eaton

Very nice

By *ADSPARKY200Man 41 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *ig daddy 1969Man 41 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

He was talking to a friend and he just stops chatting to him and looks me dead in the eye without taking his eyes off me he tells his friend he will catch up. I squirm a little as its a narrow hall as he closes the space between us, I say I really need to pee and squeeze past his big frame I go to the toilet and sit down start peeing when I hear the door open, I think nothing of it another woman need to pee but then I hear the door lock, strange I think to myself I finish wipe and flush. As I exit the stall he's there right infront of me. I blush so hard heat rises to my core and down below, he loos at me but with fire and passion and what's that last in his eyes no way am I getting fucked in a bathroom I say to myself we stand there for what feels like ages untill...

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

As he stares into yours eyes he starts to slowly stroke your arm you start to pant as your heart races he uses his other hand to stroke the side of your hair as he slowly moves his other hand up your arm you are in a shock and cant move you can feel your heart rate going so fast he pushes the loo door open takes use both inside then closes the door he then turns your at puts you up against the door as he is doing that you notice his huge bulge on his jeans it gets you so wet . he goes in to kiss you when you hear a knock at the door it is me checking your alright he holds his hand over your mouth and bites his lip and is looking deep in your eyes he lets go you take a huge breath and say your alright to me and your not feeling to good and that you wont be long you tell me to go out for a cig and grab you a drink and get you back on the dance floor . i leave and the door shuts you then look at him and bite your lip what next .....

» Add a new message to this topic