FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My week at kestrels

My week at kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my week, it’s been a good one.

Monday, invited by the lovely E to join her and KK friends at kestrels for a chilled playful evening where I was fortunate enough to play with a stunning woman with her husbands permission, great start to the week and some hot passion with the stunning J.

Wednesday. Arrived solo with no clue who was attending. I’m I walked and immediately began chatting with the most stunning woman from Maldives now living in london. An afternoon of soft sensual love making began with a sensual massage to M.

As M left I was invited to play with out another beautify Asian couple on the shower, we’d met on Monday, they were in the room with M and I while we all played separately, another connection for the future.

Then there was a stunning couple who I approached and were just discussing me, we wasted not time and played in a room to a cuckold scenario, some sublime play and more satisfaction to see a stunning woman reach new heights of pleasure.

Before I left on Wednesday, which was the busiest I’ve seen for that day of the week, particularly the other black guys. I began speaking to a couple and yet more fun was to be had in a MMMF where my load was finally released all over the ladies chest. Tiring visit.

To Friday, a date that had been planned for over a month, finally meeting the lovely Es friend J for a day or fun. Wow, stunning lady and great sex, one of my best visits yet, shame it was quiet as we would have played with others, will defo see J again to push boundaries and explore.

A lovely week, you just never know what to expect.

Always happy to meet new friends. Ladies and couples, single ladies or ladies with partners permission, please drop me a DM if you like the sound of the above.

Enjoy the weekend all.

J

Check out my verifications.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etro1940sCouple 39 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

a guy we know ... yet to play with him .. but a diamond to be picked up, assessed and kept ... xx Anne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic