FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story - First date

Story - First date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral-Fanatic OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Manchester

I arrive at the bar first and wait outside the door as arranged. First dates are always a mix of excitement and nervousness – will you look like your photographs? Will the chemistry that has built up over messaging on the app still be there in person?

I glance around and see you approach and one of those concerns instantly goes away. You look better in the flesh than in your pictures, stunning in a summer dress, showing a teasing amount of cleavage and bare, shapely thighs. We make eye contact and you offer me a smile and a hug, both of which I accept and return gladly. I feel your breasts press briefly against my chest before you pull away and I am already hoping to have the opportunity to feel that again.

I show you inside the bar and am pleased to see that the secluded spot in the corner is free, so I lead you there before I head to the bar to order our drinks. As I wait for your choice of beverage to be served I glance back over at you. If I had walked into this bar and seen you, I would have wished I was the man meeting you there, and the fact that I am feels somewhat unreal.

I carry our drinks back to the table and sit next to you. The conversation is a little stilted at first, as we try to establish the conversational flow. Thankfully, it doesn’t take long. At first we talk about general things – how our day had been before the date, what we think of the bar. But we quickly get into the swing of things, making each other laugh and gradually moving closer to each other, resting our shoulders against each other as we relax. Our texting had gotten a quite flirty, but I am reluctant to go to that level face-to-face without a clear signal from you that you want to replicate this in person, and I’m also having to exercise all my self-control to not to glance down at your beautiful thighs. Thankfully you have lovely eyes that it is easy to focus on – to the point that it takes me a moment to realise we have stopped talking and are just looking at each other, faces inches apart. And then, without knowing who instigated it, we find our lips locked together – not in a cautious, gentle way, but the kind of passionate kissing that makes blood pump around the body in excitement. You take my hand and guide it to your thigh and it feels so silky and smooth.

“So…” I say, pulling away from the kiss, “you know that thing we talked a lot about? The thing I absolutely love to do?”

“Hmm. Yes?”

“Well, I really want to do it to you. Right now.”

“You live close by, right?”

“Five minutes’ walk away. Shall we go?”

You nod. “Yes. Now.”

I pull my jacket on and am about to stand but you rest a hand on my arm. “Look at my thighs,” you whisper. I glance down as you part your thighs as you shuffle out of the corner and I gasp in shock – as your dress rides up I get a brief glimpse of your naked pussy. You give me a smile so wicked you could almost be the Devil – one I’d give anything to dance with.

We leave the bar and walk to my place, my arm around your waist, your hand playfully stroking the front of my trousers, feeling the bulge get larger. “It seems you do like me,” you say playfully.

“How could there be any doubt?”

We stumble though my front door and are immediately kissing again, hands roaming all over each others’ bodies. I lead you to the bedroom and you allow the dress to fall to the floor and I find myself looking at one of the most sublime sights I’ve ever seen – your naked body. You step backwards and rest your back against the wall, standing with thighs parted. You point downwards to the floor in front of you and I drop to my knees in front of you. You reach down and stroke your pussy right in front of my face, sliding the fingers inside, before offering your glistening fingers to my mouth. I take them into my mouth greedily, savouring the taste, licking them clean.

You lean down and look me right in the eye. “If you’re as good as your messages suggest, I am going to make a huge mess all over your face.”

“There’s nothing I want more.”

You point at your pussy. “Well, come on then.”

I reach up and cup your ass while I kiss your inner thighs, while inhaling the scent of your pussy. Then I work my way around your lips, and you let out a light moan of frustration as I almost touch the place you are so desperate for me focus on. Suddenly I feel your fingers in my hair and you pull my head over and my face is buried in your pussy. You move your hips, spreading your arousal all over my lips and jaw, scenting me as yours.

I slip my tongue between your lips and your nectar spills over my taste-buds. I lose my control and start licking your pussy wildly, and you respond by producing more and more of your juices. I move up to your swollen clit and lick it firmly, harder and faster as I realise you don’t need a gradual build up, that thanks to all this excitement your first orgasm is probably not far away. I slip two fingers into your dripping wet cunt and fuck you with them while licking your clit as hard and fast as I can. Now both of your hands are on my head, holding me in place. Your moans are getting louder and your thighs are shaking. I look up at you and see the glazed expression. And then you cry out and your pussy starts to gush all over my face. I open my mouth and collect as much of your nectar in my mouth as I can, swallowing it down gladly.

Your knees buckle and you fall forward. I catch you and lower you to the ground. You lay on your back and stretch across the floor, your skin glistening, your armpits shining with sweat. Your chest rises and falls as you get your breath back.

You reach up and put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me so that I twist and fall onto my back. Before I know what’s happening you have straddled my face and planted your pussy onto my mouth. I look up at your shining body. You look back down at me.

“I never said ‘Stop’. Get back to work.”

I slip my tongue back inside you…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un22Woman 39 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *enninemarkMan 39 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Hmmm had a similar experience of giving oral to a FB whilst she was stood up, we were in a swingers club though. When she gushed I managed to swallow the lot, she couldn't believe there wasn't a mess in the floor. Love to be face sat too!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man 39 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

By *ndy197440Man 39 weeks ago

southport

By *cotty909Man 39 weeks ago

tranent

By *ral-Fanatic OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Manchester

Part 2

At first you allow me to set the pace, holding still while my tongue explores you. But it doesn’t take long for you to lose yourself in the pleasure and take over. At first you rock your hips gently, sliding your pussy back and forth on my tongue, leaning back with your hands supporting you on the floor. This gives me room to breathe while I eat, while also giving me the most incredible view of your body as you sway. But soon your movements become faster and more forceful, and you lean forwards, placing both hands on my head as your hips move faster and faster, your pussy grinding against my face, smearing your juices all over me. I’m no longer eating your pussy – you are fucking my face. I lap desperately at the wetness between your lips, trying to keep up with your jack-knife movements. The sight of your breasts swaying is incredibly erotic, and the glazed look of pleasure on your face shows that you are enjoying this as much as I am.

As if to dismiss any doubt your body stiffens and the lips of your pussy part. I quickly open my mouth and clamp it to your pussy as a torrent of your juices flows out of you, over my tongue and down my throat. I swallow as quickly as I can, you’re almost giving me more than I can deal with but I manage.

You breathe deeply, moving yourself back so that you sit astride my stomach, and then start to laugh. “Fuuuuuuuck, that was intense. Holy shit.”

“You’re telling me? You nearly ripped my nose off!”

This prompts a further fit of giggles. “Is that a complaint?”

“Fuck no.”

You reach behind yourself and your fingers brush against my cock. Your touch send a shudder through me. “Oh,” you say, “is he ready for some attention?”

“Ready? He’s fucking desperate.”

“Well, I think he probably deserves it.”

You grin, stand up, and turn around. I have just enough time to realise that I hadn’t had chance to realise just how beautiful your ass is, before you lower it down back onto my face, lean forwards so that your pussy is inches from me, and engulf my prick in your warm, wet mouth.

Now it’s my turn to let out an elongated “Fuuuuuuuck” as your lips and tongue go to work. “You’re either naturally skilled at this or you’ve had a lot of practice.”

You break the contact and look back at me. “Both,” you say, flashing that wicked grin, before moving back to my shaft.

“Oh god, this isn’t fair. How’s a man supposed to last any kind of time with skills like yours and this beautiful pussy right in front of my face?”

You stop again. “By constantly interrupting? Look, cum as quickly as you like. In fact, if you last longer than a minute, I’ll be disappointed and insulted because I’m going all out to beat my record because making guys cum incredibly quickly is a massive turn-on for me – it’s great for my ego. And I’m assuming there’ll be a Round Two tonight once you’ve recovered so honestly, it’s ok. Just lay back and enjoy it. Oh, and when you’re ready – no need to pull out of my mouth.”

“You don’t have to make an offer like that twice.”

“Good. Now, shut up and let me work.”

My male ego forces me to try to withstand her efforts and to last as long as humanly possible. Immediately though I realise it is going to be difficult because your skills are on a whole new level than I’ve experienced before. Your tongue, lips and hand work in perfect motion, stimulating my entire cock – fast but not too fast, hard but not painfully forceful. Somehow you’ve instantly found the right rhythm and pressure to make my pleasure points tingle and my whole body starts to feel like it is melting. Your other hand starts to play with my balls and I realise you weren’t idly boasting – you really can make a man cum humiliatingly quickly if you want to. And you clearly do. So, I take your instruction and surrender myself to the pleasure. I inhale deeply, the aroma of your pussy exciting my brain as much as the touch of your tongue on my cock and I know that I only have a few seconds left as the pleasure builds to an almost impossible pitch.

“I’m about to…” I don’t even finish the sentence before I erupt in your mouth. I cry out with the intensity of the release and you milk me, squeezing my balls and wanking my dick until I don’t have a drop of semen left to give you.

You lay down next to me. “Now, I hope that was suitable recompense for the explosive orgasms I had on your face today?”

“Actually…” I begin.

You raise an eye-brow.

“…I think I owe you.”

By *lderWiserNowMan 39 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *enninemarkMan 39 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 39 weeks ago

mullingar