FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Changing Rooms

Changing Rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

Was out with my wife shopping yesterday trying to help buy her a cocktail dress for a works event in a couple of weeks.

After 30 mins walking around the shop floor, my wife picked up 3 lovely dresses and went into the changing rooms area to try them on. I sat myself down beside the seating area within the changing rooms.

As you do, or I do, you’re hoping to catch a glimpse of anything as the lovely ladies drop their clothes to the floor and try on whatever they’ve chosen.

The first 2 dresses my wife tried on made her look like a professional lol (her words), I thought she looked hot as fuck. We were on to a winner with the 3rd. My wife came out to show me, and wow what a sight. Long black dress with a slit up the side. Figure hugging showing of her massive round tits. As she twirled and turned adjusting herself, I caught a glimpse of the guy next to me staring her up and down, obviously admiring the view.

My wife shouted me over the curtain to take the 2 dresses she she didn’t want off her which I did, and then i pulled the curtain back over to allow her to change…..however I left a gap.

I watched the guy next to me move a little to get a better view. We both watched my wife slip off her heels and unzip the dress from the back and slip out of it. She was standing with her to us in just her knickers. She bend down to pick up her jeans exposing her pussy buldge and slipped them on. Then turned round to show off her massive 36FF tits and put her bra on. By this time I has a bulge and I’m sure the guy next to me did too.

The thought of someone else seeing her made me really horny. I would have loved to see him nip through the curtain and nail her ass.

Anyone else want to show their wife off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

By *ragsterMan 40 weeks ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

» Add a new message to this topic