FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What’s your very first swinging experience

What’s your very first swinging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

Mine was with my ex wife after we split after a football game as we kept our season tickets and went together. We was on good terms and often slept together after a few to many beers although she was with some one else.

I live by the ground so she came back to book a taxi after traffic had died down and my mate came back too as he was doing the same things. I pretended to fall asleep to see what they would do and wasn’t long before they was at it. When I woke she asked me to watch her before joining in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omtom7Man 43 weeks ago

Tralee

A couple, him 57 she 61. I was 27 at the time. Still one of my hottest ever experiences

By *mizhereMan 43 weeks ago

oxford today

Married couple I was 27 them in 40s

Loved it and wasn’t shy

By * Busty HotwifeCouple 43 weeks ago

Bradford

His first one was when I was fuxking a regular girl whilst working away from home. One night she was deep throating me when I said she would look good doing that on video.

She said she would love to so by the end of the week we were doing one as my mate video’d Ben Dover style. We both fucked her on video.

Then a couple of weeks later we had a foursome when a different mate of mine was introduced to her mate and we all went back to a hotel room for F2F/4 some as my mate and I fucked em both.

This started him off down the bull/Hotwife route.

Her first experience was a club in Leeds when he took her and she was blindfolded and bound in one of the private rooms.....

By *M1712Man 43 weeks ago

bude

Was a 4sum with bi couple and an old fwb. Great night.

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS 43 weeks ago

brigg

Mine was with another dresser id chatted to for a long time and finally took the plunge to meet, I ended up being sucked then having them ride my cock to a finish

By *lackxroseCouple 43 weeks ago

Toddington/Chalton

Ours was in Maspalomas Gran Canaria in the sand dunes we where sunbathing and a young guy joined us

» Add a new message to this topic