FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife and my affair

Wife and my affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevie342 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Liverpool

Many years ago I had an affair with an old flame from my youth, she had long ginger hair and 40dd tits. She was so hot and sexy, we fucked on our first meet and would fuck at every opportunity we met. This went on for a year and we would get a hotel every Thursday and fuck all afternoon/ evening and often invited others to join us. As I said this last a year until I came home from work one day and she was sat in the living room with my wife who is also called Sue. I was shocked but also turned on knowing the two women i fuck are together. They looked flushed but I thought it was due to a heated discussion. What came next blew me away. My wife said so I have invited Sue over to explain why her number is on our bill 30 times and she has told me everything. We have decided to come to an agreement about you and I needed to see why you had an affair with Sue. So we have entertained each other today and we have kissed and Sue the affair undressed we and I’ve sucked her tits and fucked her then let Sue feel me up and eventually she fuck me too my wife aside. Then she asked me if she had any lingerie to wear and to put it on as Sue got some clothes out of her bag. Sue said she has arranged a surprise for her if she wants it and my wife asked what. Sue giggled she said and replied the two guys that we have had a threesome I can call them do you want the ultimate revenge and fuck them as I watch and clean up. Apparently my wife had no hesitation and agreed. Sue made a call and they arrived and fucked her from lunchtime till 3pm and Sue took videos to show me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obshortMan 39 weeks ago

Cork

Totally lost here.

Liverpool

Wife found out about my Affair both were called Sue and they fucked each other before I got home and had a mmf with guys my gf and I had fucked. Plus she videos it to prove she did it.

Liverpool

As much as it pissed me off I was turned on too and she could see it. My wife laughed and said that’s the last time you’re ever going to see a cock in me. Now sit there and watch Sue and Sue stood up and both laughed and said you can watch but no touching but you can wank you prick. As they started on each other kissing and stripping each other watching them suck each others tits and use a double dong together it was incredible. They got so hot and horny I was allowed to strip and join them both watched as I fucked the other. My wife kept telling to fuck Sue harder as it’s your last time prick. And Sue the affair do the same thing. They also both fucked my arse and made me suck the dong and strapon.

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

By *eagleMan 39 weeks ago

Holywood

Well, It IS a fantasy site.

Johnoxo

Liverpool

Once it was over my wife said you fucking idiot you knew I wanted this and you fucked it up. I can’t believe or trust you anymore so I want you to leave and btw Sue is staying over as the girls are away. And we are going to fucking party tonight now get your stuff and go.

Sue became her gf for a time and they use to fuck at every opportunity when her eldest daughter was at her bfs. I’d get late night texts and pics showing me what I was missing. They knew I’d wank over them. She did visit me at my new place a few times and dressed showing her marks and telling me what she had now tried. She knew I had met someone else and wanted to start fucking me before the divorce but I said no and walked away and never looked back.

Liverpool

Once it was over my wife said you fucking idiot you knew I wanted this and you fucked it up. I can’t believe or trust you anymore so I want you to leave and btw Sue is staying over as the girls are away. And we are going to fucking party tonight now get your stuff and go.

Sue became her gf for a time and they use to fuck at every opportunity when her eldest daughter was at her bfs. I’d get late night texts and pics showing me what I was missing. They knew I’d wank over them. She did visit me at my new place a few times and dressed showing her marks and telling me what she had now tried. She knew I had met someone else and wanted to start fucking me before the divorce but I said no and walked away and never looked back.

» Add a new message to this topic