FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finally got mums friends ;-)

Finally got mums friends ;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oughNReady302000 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Around ;-)

So posted a story a while back and couldn’t find it to add to it again so here goes.

Being a young confident lad in my late teens early 20s I’d met my mum in the local town centre and being in good shape and it being hot I wore a vest top and shorts folded over at the top to show my quads of as I’d learned early on women could be just as much into nice legs as men are with women. Anyway I’ve walked up to the town centre and planned on meeting my mum after she had finished work. As I’ve spotted her in the town centre she’s was talking to her friend let’s call her ‘Claire’ size 10 nice big arse with tight jeans and pert DD’s mid thirties. As I’m approaching my mum I hear her say fuck he’s fit which In turn made my mum turn around and reply “oh this is my lad”. Now Claire can be a bit out there and replied well he’s a big lad isn’t whilst giving me a cheeky wink. Fuck I thought every young lads dream to get a gorgeous busty milf (it’s happened and continues to happen now I can’t help a milf or even gilf at times must be my fetish ahah) anyway Claire’s finished her conversation with my mum and said her goodbyes and left.

Fuck I thought I really want to fuck her. Not a want actually I NEED to! Later that night I get a friend request on Facebook of Claire and we inbox/txt and flirt with her saying she would love to fuck me but she’s my mums friend I replied I wouldn't tell if she didn’t. Me and Claire continued to flirt and text for a good few years every so often with pictures with it never really ending up anyway think she just liked the attention to be honest and she was a good laugh.

Like I said a few years had passed and I’d moved away for work been in a few relationships and had the odd messages of Claire asking me how I was doing ect but nothing more, until………

A few weeks ago I’m up at night daft o’clock not being able to sleep and receive a picture of her in underwear saying “still up” to which I replied “I’m always up ”. This then started some flirting and we picked up where we left of all those years ago. Still as gorgeous as ever honestly dark shoulder length hair, about 5”8 still a size 10 still perky tits with a few more tattoos and fit toned legs I couldn’t get enough. As the messages flowed I said we would have to meet now I’m back in the area as we had unfinished business to which she replied “definitely;-)”.

So as a few weeks passed we txt and with her being a single mum agreed it would be better waiting and what not. Another let down I thought but I’d been sent some incredible pictures and she wasn’t shy about what she wanted.

As the weeks pass by I don't really hear much apart from the odd txt, that was until the other night. For some reason I’d woke Up at 1:30am and couldn’t sleep so replied to a message she had sent earlier thinking she’s be asleep but she wasn’t, she replied instantly. She was forward and suggested if I couldn’t sleep I should come pick her up and drive to a quiet spot and fuck her as that would help me sleep. My cock started to throb in my shorts instantly and within a few minutes I’d had a shower brushed my teeth and was driving to hers an hour away. The journey went quick either from her txting me to assure me she hadn’t fallen asleep on me or the pictures she sent of a crotch less Ann summers outfit she intended on wearing. So I pulled up at the end of her street and messaged her to let her know I was there and a minute later see her walk down and climb into my car. Before I could say hi the instant she had closed the door she began to passionately kiss my rubbing my leg and then my cock “fuck she’s not shy I thought” we kissed for a few moments before she suggested we find somewhere quite. She’s directing me as I’m driving and I’m trying to make conversation as she’s rubbing my cock through my tracksuit bottoms and kissing my neck. 5minutes later and I’ve pulled up to the perfect path covered by trees no street lights nothing in The area. She then proceeded to tell me she found this area walking and had fantasies about me driving her here and fucking her. I was shocked now I’m quite forward and confident but Claire was a women who knew exactly what she wanted and wasn’t shy about getting it, she made me feel like a young lad again especially when you’ve waited 11 years to fuck this goddess of a milf. I turn the Lights of In The car and we kiss and she’s rubbing my cock moaning as it’s getting hard again, Claire then says let’s get in the back and see how big it is shall we. Who was I to refuse I quickly jumped into the back,seat forward and carried on kissing her, it was at this point as I was kissing her she straddled me in the back of the car and I found out that she wasn’t wearing leggings and a lose fitting shirt with the sexy outfit on underneath she was just wearing the oversized shirt wow I thought! She straddles me and I place my hand between her legs and feel instantly how wet she is and beging to rub her clit whilst slipping a finger In to finger fuck her as we kiss, stop she says me thinking I’ve been a bit eager or vigorous apologies. No she says I don’t want to squirt all over your fingers I want to cum over your cock. With this I open my door and tell her to position herself on all fours with her arse out the car ready for me to fuck. As she positions herself my cocks literally dripping with pre cum and I can’t wait to feel my cock deep inside her. you going to fuck me or what she says as I get lost in a daze, I entered her and feel how tight and wet she is and hear her moan in pleasure as I begin fucking her slowly. She feels amazing and I mean amazing the type of Pussy you happily drive an hour for at 2am lol anyway as I’m fucking her I hear her moaning and screaming my name I’m shaking my car with my movement and fucking this amazing milf. We fuck for a bit before she tells me to cum in her to which I happily oblige positioning my hands tightly and thrust my full force into her within 3 thrusts she’s squirted all over me and tells me to carry and but with the sensation I only last another couple of thrusts until I explode inside her filling her with my hot load and she squirts over my cock again. We kiss and sit in the back of the car and feel something wet thinking it’s my cum to which she informs me it’s her from the first time she squirted over my seat. We continue to kiss and touch each other for a bit before I drop her off and all whilst driving home she’s kissing my neck telling me how gorgeous I still am and rubbing my cock saying if I’d have known you had such a big thick cock I’d have fucked you sooner. I get to her home after being distracted driving again and she’s kisses me goodbye saying she wishes she could take me inside and fuck me all night. I fucking wish she could have I kiss her goodbye and feel between her legs and feel how wet she is with both our juices dripping out of her she reaches downs slips a finger inside before pulling it out and tasting “mmmm you taste good she says” then offers me a taste which would have been rude to turn down. At that she left me walking down her street with a shirt that barely covered her arse and pair of sliders on dripping with cum.

I drove home in state of shock, I’ve never been out on the back foot like that before and couldn’t get enough. I get home and let her know I’m home before heading to bed as I’m up early the next morning. I wake up feeling hungover tired get in my car and smile as I place my work bag on the back seat and the stain from her squirting over it.

Safe to say I won’t be leaving it 11 years again and we both can’t wait to get our hands on each other again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotty909Man 40 weeks ago

tranent

By *onnoisseur100Man 40 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *r ed300Man 40 weeks ago

bradford

By *ettercallsaul118Man 40 weeks ago

Funtown

By *M1712Man 40 weeks ago

bude

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Wow

By *ucksguy2000Man 40 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ipper truckMan 40 weeks ago

near by

By *ig daddy 1969Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

By *elliesCouple 40 weeks ago

Darlington

By *rdiscreet327Man 40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Would love to hear more about this. Great writing op.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 40 weeks ago

close

Yum

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

By *ogan WillowCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

By *im66123Man 40 weeks ago

newcastle

Any more of you fucking her

By *oughNReady302000 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Around ;-)

trying to arrange another meet or a day In a hotel with her atm.

By *orthampton jamesMan 40 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Please tell us how you get on

By *oee25Man 40 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *r ed300Man 40 weeks ago