Stephanie’s List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 40 weeks ago

south east

[Removed by poster at 23/08/23 14:24:49]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south east

Stephanie had been in Newcastle for close to ten years. Arriving when she was twenty six and immediately loving the town. Somehow everything clicked there. She settled into her job and soon she had her own place, overlooking the Tyne and a boyfriend she thought she could rely on. For a few years it all played out well, but now on a wet morning, with clouds hovering above the town she looked out of her window and wondered how she always picked the wrong guys. The boyfriend was gone and here she was alone again. Bonus points, she owned her own flat, her job was fun and at thirty six she looked more like twenty eight. Long unruly blonde hair. Age defying boobs at 36c. Still rocking a t shirt and she knew her bum looked good in jeans. Yeah she was still a catch. Wasn’t she? She pouted in the mirror and if she squinted she could look a bit like Brittney on a good day! She laughed and walked to the kitchen and poured another glass of white wine. ‘Fuck him’ she thought. She was going to have some fun, but real fun this time. Being single didn’t mean she should hide up and watch endless box sets. She crossed to the sofa and picked up her notebook. Maybe it was time for a list, she had always been a list maker, so a wish list of things that she wanted to experience. All before Xmas. When Xmas came she would be a good girl again. Until then, Stephanie thought herself, it was time to explore.

———

What would you like to Stephanie add to her list.

By *urnerpaul809Man 40 weeks ago

Horsham

1 Get her nipples pierced

2 Have naughty sex with another woman

3 Go to a mixed sauna

south east

"1 Get her nipples pierced

2 Have naughty sex with another woman

3 Go to a mixed sauna "

Noted

south east

[Removed by poster at 23/08/23 20:51:07]

south east

As she sat on the sofa she ran her hands over her body. Feeling her boobs. She needed a list that freed her up, made her think. Where to start? She felt her nipples stiffen and she started to play with them. Gently through the material of her t shirt soon she had her hand down her jeans. The zip open, jeans around her thighs. Knickers were pulled to one side. She played with her clit. Then pulling her t shirt up she teased her nipples. Sitting there in the middle of the day on a Saturday, just giving herself over to pleasure. She knew what she wanted to do. The first thing on her list. Leaning back she played more with her nipples. Enjoying the size and firmness of her boobs for the first time in ages. She knew she wanted to have sex but maybe it was time for a new perspective. New experiences.

She reached for her phone and started to search. She read reviews and then she looked at the number of her chosen parlour. Maybe a tattoo? Maybe a piercing, yes that was it. A piercing. One nipple. Would it it hurt? Would it be sexy? She dialled the number. Still sitting on the sofa her jeans around her ankles, knickers round her thighs and her t shirt up exposing her boobs.

Sunday morning came and with a change in the weather Stephanie walked to PARTNERSHIP Tattoo and Piercings. She felt butterflies as she stepped over the threshold. A girl, probably in her mid twenties, was the only person she could see. Sitting on a long leather sofa in an immaculately clean salon.

‘Hiya’ she said to Stephanie. Standing up. Her body was boyish and Stephanie immediately took in her tattoos and her nose, eyebrow and ear piercings. She had bright red hair and looked like the kind of naughty fairy that would always be bad in a kids story.

‘Hi. I called yesterday. Just go come in and see about a errr’ Stephanie stalled. The naughty fairy grinned.

‘Nipple piercing?’

‘That’s the one - is it painful?’ Stephanie asked.

‘Well I’m not gonna lie. For a second or two it’s like having your nipple bit hard. But I kinda like that so it I found it fun’ she laughed ‘I do have small tits though, yours are great’.

Stephanie laughed along with her.

‘Thanks. Quite proud of them myself’.

‘I can do it now for you if you like. I’m Tara by the way’

Stephanie thought hard for a moment and said ‘Okay then, might as well’.

She followed Tara through to the back of the parlour. And entered a very bright and clinically clean room. She could see a bed contraption to one side as well. She thought to herself ‘It’s like what a dentist would be if it was sexy’. She turned to Tara and asked ‘So you are a tattooist as well?’

‘Yeah body art is my thing’.

Not knowing what to do Stephanie took her T-shirt off. And then started undoing her bra. She turned to Tara and was unsure but thought she detected a flicker of lust in Tars eyes as she looked at her boobs.

‘How long does it take to feel okay. Normal. After you’ve had them done’

‘A few weeks. Some people can get soreness up to two months’

‘Oh’ said Stephanie.

‘Problem?’ Tara said. Stephanie was aware that her gaze kept a returning to her boobs.

‘Well it’s just that I ummmm’.

Tara looked at her and then the penny dropped. ‘Well they’ll be sensitive. Just tell the hubby to avoid them for a bit!’ She laughed again.

‘Oh there isn’t a hubby or a boyfriend but I was hoping they’d get some attention in the very near future’

There was a palpable pause. Tara was quieter when she said ‘I’m sure they get a lot of attention with those dark pink nipples’.

‘I’m glad you are enjoying them’

‘I am’ said Tara.

Stephanie felt bold and beckoned Tara forward.

‘Lick it if you want’ she said holding her right breast in her hand. Tara moved forward to her and she could feel the power that she had over her. She tossed her blonde hair back as Tara bowed her head and Stephanie felt her tongue touch her nipple. Then she felt her mouth around the nipple. Sending little shudders of electricity through her body. Tara looked up at her. Beneath the piercings and the tattoos she looked innocent in her eyes.

‘You are so fucking sexy’

‘Thank you Tara, you know I’ve never tasted another woman’s pussy’

Tara said nothing. Just looked at her and started unbuttoning her jeans.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan 40 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ike231251Man 40 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ohn_1983Man 40 weeks ago

Poringland

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. This has the potential to be amazing!

By *amesB66Man 40 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Fabulous concept. Excellent start.

By *aconn68Man 40 weeks ago

Walkden

By *aul469xMan 40 weeks ago

Dumfries

south east

As Tara unbuttoned her jeans Stephanie watched and started taking hers off as well. In a moment they were there in the back room of the parlour. Stephanie in her white panties and Tara in her tiny black bra and a purple and red g string. No words were spoken as Tara sat in the wide treatment chair. Stephanie went towards her and placed one of her legs over the side of the chair. The G string was tight over Tara’s pussy and Stephanie got closer, her heart beating faster as she was about to have her first taste of another woman’s pussy. At first she licked through the material of Tara’s knickers. A long moan came from Tara. Stephanie gently moved the material to one side. Revealing a perfectly smooth and waxed pussy. Lips already puffy with excitement and glistening with wetness. She flicked her tongue across and heard Tara whisper ‘Fuck’ and then moved upward to the clit piercing that she could see. She rolled her tongue around it. Enjoying how Tara rolled her hips and responded. She pressed more. Licking Tara as she herself liked to be played with. Rhythmically and her tongue moving in a circular motion. Tara’s movement intensified. She could feel her lifting her pelvis and then she started to cum.

‘I’m making her cum’ Stephanie thought to herself as she buried her tongue in Tara’s pussy. Her finger now rubbing Tara’s clit as she felt her shudder in the chair.

Things were quieter now. Tara had her head thrown back and was breathing heavily. Repeating over and over ‘Fuck mmmmmm that was good’.

Then from the shop a voice called out ‘Hello’.

Tara moved quickly, she moved out of the chair and called back to the man who had spoken ‘Just coming’.

Stephanie stifled a laugh. Tara was scrambling around for her jeans and pulling them on and her top.

‘No worries’. The voice in the shop called back.

Steph was still standing by the door in her white panties as Tara popped her head round it. She walked up to the door with Tara, Tara pulling it slightly ajar and popping her head round.

‘I’m just finishing up with a client, two minutes’ she jammed the door shut again and pushed Stephanie against it. She kissed her deeply. Their tongues exploring. Tara’s hand between Stephanie’s legs rubbing her through her wet panties and then a finger slipping inside. She whispered to Stephanie ‘What are you doing this evening?’

‘Ummmm no plans’ Stephanie replied.

‘Come back at eight. The piercing is in on the house and so am I’

She kissed her again and left the room and back into the shop.

Stephanie gathered her clothes and adjusted herself. As she left the room she smiled, seeing Tara professionally talking to a huge mountain of a man about how his planned tattoo could be achieved ‘See you later Steph!’ She called as Stephanie went out of the shop. She smiled at Tara ‘Can’t wait’.

‘Well that was a start’ she thought to herself as she walked down the street. Maybe she should widen her bucket list a little.

south east

Feel free to suggest new things for Stephanie’s List. It’s a bit like choose your own adventure.

By *aul469xMan 40 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *eeman1Man 40 weeks ago

liverpool

By *chupforitMan 40 weeks ago

Peterborough

Keeping an eye on this one lol.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 40 weeks ago