FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the wedding

the wedding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man 39 weeks ago

gosport

i'm at a friends wedding the venue was held in a hotel and the bars about to close most people have left, as i'm buying my drink two females run up and order drinks but realise they don't have the funds, i volunteer to pay as you do.

they ask me to join them and the conversation flows ones 30's a size 24 plus the other 50's medium build both attractive quiet quickly i assume they have male partners somewhere but on my way back from the loo there kissing and holding hands.

the conversation turns to my wife and i tell them she's staying with lovers overnight whilst i'm at the wedding there intriqued and ask for more imformation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynamo301Man 39 weeks ago

North West

gosport

once i mention she's with a small group of male friends they ask if it's sexual i say yes they share her, and i find out the younger woman is angela and older claire.

angela shoots off to the loo and claire asks me what i think about her partner being a larger women i tell her the truth they make my knees go weak she laughs and asks me to join them for a night cap.

By *arried-bi-guyMan 39 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *un-adventurousMan 39 weeks ago

winchester

By *annSummersMan 39 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 39 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *exbot 1Man 39 weeks ago

Chester le street

Interesting mmmm

By *ig daddy 1969Man 39 weeks ago

manchester

By *earded BeastMan 39 weeks ago

Durham

By *duk70Man 39 weeks ago

langley

By *iscoman7771000Man 39 weeks ago

birmingham

Interesting

More please

gosport

i say yes why not as angela returns claire tells her i'm coming back for a nightcap and mentions that i'm attracted to the larger lady, angela laughs takes my hand and asks if she should remove her knickers now or in the room i'm shocked.

on the way to the lifts to there room angela takes my hand the lifts small and there are others on there way up i can't help looking down angelas top her cleavage is massive i can see her pink bra claires hand comes around her front and she undoes two buttons on angela's blouse the others in the lift don't notice as they get out angela squeezez up against me i can feel her body against mine.

angela takes my hand and is leading me to there room i feel i'm not in control and maybe being used but i'm ok with it at the door angela snogs me passionately i just let go claire tells us to get a room as she opens the door.

By *elliesCouple 39 weeks ago

Darlington

By *_new_memberMan 39 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Good start

gosport

inside the room angela tells me she needs a pee she pulls me into the shower room with her she lifts her dress and asks me to remove her knickers there pink and lacey she lowers herself on the loo she's peeing as we snog passionately she takes my hand and places it between her legs pissing over my fingers as i touch her she's completely shaven below she has a deepset gaping cunt her thighs look stunning.

By *ob2Man 39 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm interesting

gosport

i'm knelt kissing angela's thighs as she's sat on the loo, as i look up stood in the door way is claire completely nude except for she is wearing a strap on cock, i can see she is completely un-shaven including armpits her tits are amazing.

she tells me the the strap on is the price of admission into there lesbian relationship and that it's a full open 3some and she will be fucking us both.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 39 weeks ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 39 weeks ago

walsall

By *ADSPARKY200Man 39 weeks ago

Watford

More please

gosport

claire produces a bottle of lube orders me to spread my legs and lubes up the strap on then my arse she informs me angela needs her cunt licked and pushes my head between her huge thighs she then gently pushes the strap on into me very quickly claires balls deep in me gently fucking she tells me the price of admission is paid and that there both available to me.

i can taste angela's pee as she pulls my face into her and catch her aroma as i work my way into her cunt claire's now pounding my arse hard my legs well spread it's amazing.

angela has unbuttoned her top her pink bra is huge her breasts heavy i can see she has huge dark areola through the feminine lace matierial as claire stops humping me and pulls out i stand i kiss angela passionately my hands go behind her back and i unclip that bra i can feel the weight of her breasts drop instantly into her lap i have to look and there amazing.

By *ve58Woman 39 weeks ago

liverpool

gosport

i can hardly get angela's nipples in my mouth there so big she's stunning her bra falls to the floor and i take her hand and lead her into the bedroom.

claire pushes me onto the bed on my back and orders me to spread my arms so she can hold them down she then climbs onto my face and lowers her hairy cunt onto my nose and mouth she smells amazing her labia are large and hanging she grinds onto my face and i just lick her the taste is as it should be all woman my tongue probes deep i find a large clit quickly, meanwhile angela's mouth is around my cock and she's deep throating me.

By *iquidgel OP   Man 38 weeks ago

gosport

claire orgasms into my mouth she orders me to swallow so i do i then lick her clean she's dominant so i decide to show her who's boss angela releases my cock to stand so i push claire to one side she try's complaining si i slap her ass tell her iv'e paid for admission and order her to open her legs i then pull her to the edge of the bed and slide my cock into her wet cunt and fuck.

By *igger9969Man 38 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *iquidgel OP   Man 38 weeks ago

gosport

i then pull out and lower my ass onto her face she rims willingly we are now equals angela joins us on the bed she's very large beautiful she steps forward and offers her me gaping cunt i bury my face inside and lick her passionately.

By *ndecidedjMan 38 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ig daddy 1969Man 38 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic