FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Really dirty anal story - not for everyone...

Really dirty anal story - not for everyone...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

Ok, so this is a really fucking filthy one, and appreciate it may not be your thing, which is totally cool...

Years ago (late teens) I was with an ex and met up at a house party with another group of friends, mostly couples our age.

We were all drinking together and started talking about sex and our own experiences, which at the time I was quite shy about.

One of the couples were REALLY out there and more experienced before their time, were often having anal etc and were genuinely a bit nuts, but nonetheless lovely people. Anyway, they decided to tell us about having a free house one night where she was on the toilet having a piss while her boy was talking to her.. as she was pissing, she started shitting and he got really turned on by the smell and walked over to her and they started kissing ... He then started playing with her pussy, which by this point was already soaking wet, before slipping his other hand around and sliding his finger up her dirty arse...

He told us how he was so fucking turned on that he took her by the hand and they both frantically went to her room, where she spread her arse for him to fuck it (without lube - not that that mattered!)

He was fucking her arse, watching his cock get messier with every thrust and was using his fingers to spread her shit over her cheeks, before she went onto her back and lifted her legs to her ears and he carried on fucking her dirty shithole, but this time she burst a stream of piss down her cunt, which was trickling all over his filthy cock as he was pounding her...

All of our mates at the time were either hysterical laughing or just grossed out, but I remember feeling immensely turned on and secretly wanted to try it with my ex - which would have been a definite 'no'.

Anyway, about 5 years ago, I told this story to my wife, which after hearing it smiled and said "yep, they've got a good sex life!", which I fucking loved.

A few times since then, when we have been playing with each other and both in the zone, I have mentioned this again and how I really want to try this experience with her, and she has told me she would, but only when she is absolutely in the mood... Sadly, it has not yet come to fruition, but I live in hope.

So.... Thoughts??? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Whatever turns you both on

By *alum 69-69Man 39 weeks ago

Cardiff

Try giving her a good rimming and see how that goes

» Add a new message to this topic