FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MMFF CUCKHOLD DOM/SUB/SWITCH

MMFF CUCKHOLD DOM/SUB/SWITCH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

We arrive at the hotel, I agree to meet My Dom at the hotel bar, I wear a tight fitting black dress which shows of my voluptuous figure, my big breasts are the main attraction, i pop on some red heels, I finish up by putting on some red lippy and take a look in the mirror, I say to my self this should make his eyes pop….

I walk down the corridor on my way to the bar, I raise a few eye brows, I see my Dom sitting at the bar, he looks gorgeous in some jeans and a white crisp shirt, he looks up and I catch him eyeing me up from head to toe, his naughty smile says it all, he says fuck me you look amazing baby girl! I hope this couple has made as much effort!

He orders me a large glass of wine, he knows I am excited but nervous, so it takes the edge off, we look up and this couple has just walked in, my god she is stunning I mutter under my breath, she has amazing curves and big beautiful bouncing breasts, her husband is dressed smart in black jeans and a pink shirt, they see us and we wave them over, we greet them and have a drink, my Dom whispers in the other ladies ear, I can’t wait for Kay to bury her face in your pussy, the lady growls and says I cannot wait! with that we all decide to go back to our room!

Kay tells the men to wait outside and to come inside in 5 mins, us ladies need to get ready, they agree, we take off our dresses to reveal our lace bras, thongs and suspenders, we both start kissing and groping, as the men walk in and see us on the bed, we see there jeans have got tighter! My Dom looks to me and says get her nipple in my mouth, I do as I am told, her nipple is between my teeth I’m pulling and sucking on it and groping her other breast, she gasps I push both her big titties together and lick and suck each nipple in turn, I ask her to lay down on the bed I bend over her and grab hold of her fantastic tits again, giving the lads a view of my ass and pussy, I kiss her neck and run my fingers over her body, feel the goose bumps on her raise and her breathing quickens, my hot mouth sucking on her nipple and my hand runs down to her legs I run them over her thigh I hear her moan and she says yes please eat my cunt! God I need your mouth, I look at my Dom for permission, he winks at me to go ahead baby girl, I pull her thongs to one side and run my fingers over her cunt, she is wet and juicy my finger slides inside her wet sticky pussy, she moans in delight, I add another finger and I fuck her cunt harder and deeper, she grabs the duvet tightly, her moans getting louder and her breathing harder, Fuck your Cunt looks so inviting do you want me to taste her? She replies “EAT MY FUCKING CUNT NOW” I don’t need telling twice, I bury my face in her pussy, fuck she tastes so sweet, my tongue circles her clit for a minute, then long licks up and down before my fingers enter her pussy again my god her Cunt is dripping, I fuck her cunt harder and faster she moan YES FUCK MY CUNT HARDER, I feel hands on my ass, my panties are being removed to reveal my wet dripping pussy, my Dom asks the other guy to clean it up, my Dom comes closer to me I tell him I am in charge now, I pull him in to eat her pussy with me, but before I let him have a taste I kiss him, he sucks all the juices of my face and lips and I ask how does that taste he says fucking amazing!!

I push his head into her pussy, and tell him to eat that fucking pussy, and do it good if she don’t moan you will be punished, he isn’t eating it as good as he should be I think he wants to be punished! I ask the guy to stop eating my pussy and to pass me the paddle on the side, I strike my Dom and say “EAT HER FUCKING PUSSY LIKE YOU MEAN IT BITCH BOY” and paddle again his ass flushes red, his mouth quickens, I see he’s putting more effort into her, I tell him to push two fingers in he puts one so I strike his ass again! I say next time you defy me you will be sorry! He says yes miss.

He slides 3 fingers in her wet cunt, I paddle him and tell him I said 2 fingers not three, now get up and go over there and bend over on the bed, I call the lady over and hand her the lube, I ask her to get his asshole wet and ready for me and to go sit her pussy back in his face, my strap on is fastened, I push two fingers in his ass and he gasps, I tell him I hope your fucking ready to have your ass owned, now listen very carefully, for each thrust I give you I want you to lick her cunt and if you do as your told, you might just get to put your cock in her! I tell her partner to sit on her face so she can suck his balls and wank his cock

I put the tip of the dildo on his ass and I instruct him to ease on to it, the head pops in to his ass, I start little thrusts he’s moaning and I get in deeper very slowly until it goes all the way, I am very gentle until he is getting used to this in his ass, I am now thrusting and I tell him to start licking, I’m thrusting harder and deeper his licking gets quicker n quicker I hear her moaning and she screams oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes he starts moaning too and within minutes she cums hard! I tell him to get behind me, I grab a wipe and clean the dildo off, I push the strap on into her pussy and I tell my Dom to fuck me, we start a fuck train, I instruct her partner to put his cock in my mouth, I fuck her harder n deeper she’s moaning fuck me yes fuck me, my Dom grabs my hips and fucks me harder and deeper I am sucking her husbands cock and moaning he fucks my throat I feel his cock twitch, I tell him don’t cum until I say, we are all fucking moaning and screaming what a fuck fest, I tell the guys to get up I take my strap on off and I tell my Dom to fuck her cunt as I sit on her face, he pushes his cock in and says oh fuck what a lovely cunt, she eats my pussy and I tell her husband to wank over my face and I am getting closer to cumming and so is she he fucks her cunt so fucking hard I hear her moan then I start moaning and her husband start spunking all over my face, my Dom pulls out and covers her face in cum, I look to her and we kiss and my Dom tells her husband to clean the cum up with his tongue…

We all lay there to catch our breaths, the couple get dressed and say wow that was amazing, we will definitely be back for round 2!

This is my first story so please be kind with your comments….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *skaway!Man 39 weeks ago

South East.

I’m in !!!

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Beautiful story, I’m dripping wet just reading it! What a joy to get involved in…if you ever need another sub switch boy

By *xpatadventurerMan 38 weeks ago

Work Abroad / London

Great story. Very sexy and love the dynamic xx

» Add a new message to this topic