FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > RUNNING BUDDIES

RUNNING BUDDIES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

We arrange to meet for a coffee but, as we’re having such great weather, we also suggest possibly going for a run on the Common afterwards.

We decide to meet at nearby cafe, which is also a perfect place to park for the Common.

You drive into the car park and see me standing by my car. You park, and then walk over to where I’m standing. I greet you with a cheery ‘hi’ and kiss you, ever so politely, on the cheek. Although it feels slightly awkward, we’re instantly comfortable in each other’s company and feel as thought we’ve known each other for ages.

We walk into the cafe and I get us coffee. We sit outside, with the view over the golf course and lake behind us. At first we just chat about the usual stuff when two people meet for the first time, but gradually we both settle. You notice me eyeing your body and it’s obvious that I’m very attracted to you.

At first we talk a little about running, but then the subject changes and we to talk about our experiences on Fab. We have a laugh about some of the people we’ve met (and thankfully not met) and both agree that it’s a bloody minefield!

We chat about we’re looking for and gradually the conversation turns more erotic. I’m holding your gaze and you can’t stop looking into my eyes, as we tell each other what turns us on. My blue eyes seem intoxicating and it feels like I’ve got you under some sort of spell. Suddenly, I tell you how much I’d love to fuck you outdoors, and describe how I’d love to have you up against a tree. You’re shocked by how direct I am, but at the same you’re incredibly turned on by that I’ve suggested. “Fuck it”, you say, “let’s just do it!”

Thankfully we’ve both brought our running kit and quickly go to the changing rooms and get into our running kit. Then we jog out onto the Common.

Although we agreed earlier that we’d go for a run together, running exercise is the last thing on our mind. We both giggle with nerves and we feel like naughty teenagers. I point to the forest and we head that way, passing people going about their day - dog walkers and people going for an innocent stroll.

We enter the forest and leave the walkers behind, venturing deeper into the trees. Although it’s secluded, it’s not completely private, but we both get a thrill out of the idea of what we’re going to do.

I grab you and pull you into me and we kiss passionately, our hands running all over each other’s body. You grab my hand and put it down between your legs, telling me to feel how wet you are. My god! You’re soaking and it’s obvious how turned on you are. You grab my cock and feel that it’s getting hard already. Our kissing becomes even more passionate and my fingers are playing with your clit, making you moan. I slip two fingers inside you and moan as I feel how wet and warm you are.

We stumble against a tree and I turn you around, pulling down your shorts. I run my hands up the front of your body and underneath your sports bra, letting my fingers manipulate your nipples, which are erect already. You moan and arch your back, pushing your bum against my groin. You pull down my shorts and grab my cock, directing it into your wanting pussy. I slide straight in and thrust deep into you with my very first thrust. You gasp, as you take my whole length inside you…

You can feel the warmth of the sun, which is breaking through the tree cover, on your bare bum, as you lose yourself to the increasing intensity of our fucking.

My hands are on your hips, drawing you back to match each thrust of my hips; my steel-like penis penetrating deep inside your soaking vagina. I’m in total ecstasy, enjoying the intense feeling of being inside you. You’re incredibly tight and the walls of your vagina grip all 7 and a half inches of the hardness inside you. The contours and ridges inside you are like nothing I’ve ever felt before and I’m struggling not to cum, especially with how tight you are.

I settle into a steady rhythm and one hand moves around to play with your pussy. Your clit feels amazing against my finger tips and I move them around, in a circular motion, matching the tempo of our fucking.

You throw your head back and start to push your hips back harder, wanting me to up the tempo. I comply and thrust harder and faster, with each movement into you. I can feel us climbing towards a certain climax and sure enough you cry out as a strong orgasm explodes from between your legs and floods over you. You arch your back and thrash your head around, giving into the intense convulsions now engulfing your whole body.

Your vaginal walls contract and pulsate in a rapid way and this is just too much for me to cope with, as if your vagina is literally sucking my penis and willing it to ejaculate. You feel a warm sensation inside you and my loud moan confirms that I too am orgasming. I cry out again as I cum hard inside you, shooting more and more of my spunk into you. Your orgasm doesn’t seem to end and we’re caught in the most magically delicious moment of pure joint ecstasy.

I give a couple more deep thrusts and squeeze the last drops of my spunk into your pussy. You almost buckle at the knees, as your orgasm finally finishes, but my strong arms are supporting your body. We stay like that for many minutes, just lingering in the afterglow, and you’ve realised that you’ve met your sexual soul mate.

“I thought we were supposed to be going for a run?” You say, and we both laugh. You turn and I hold you in my arms, whilst we kiss. This time it’s a slow long kiss with a less urgent passion, but passionate all the same.

Then we walk back, hand in hand, with my cum dripping through your shorts…

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"We arrange to meet for a coffee but, as we’re having such great weather, we also suggest possibly going for a run on the Common afterwards.

We decide to meet at nearby cafe, which is also a perfect place to park for the Common.

You drive into the car park and see me standing by my car. You park, and then walk over to where I’m standing. I greet you with a cheery ‘hi’ and kiss you, ever so politely, on the cheek. Although it feels slightly awkward, we’re instantly comfortable in each other’s company and feel as thought we’ve known each other for ages.

We walk into the cafe and I get us coffee. We sit outside, with the view over the golf course and lake behind us. At first we just chat about the usual stuff when two people meet for the first time, but gradually we both settle. You notice me eyeing your body and it’s obvious that I’m very attracted to you.

At first we talk a little about running, but then the subject changes and we to talk about our experiences on Fab. We have a laugh about some of the people we’ve met (and thankfully not met) and both agree that it’s a bloody minefield!

We chat about we’re looking for and gradually the conversation turns more erotic. I’m holding your gaze and you can’t stop looking into my eyes, as we tell each other what turns us on. My blue eyes seem intoxicating and it feels like I’ve got you under some sort of spell. Suddenly, I tell you how much I’d love to fuck you outdoors, and describe how I’d love to have you up against a tree. You’re shocked by how direct I am, but at the same you’re incredibly turned on by that I’ve suggested. “Fuck it”, you say, “let’s just do it!”

Thankfully we’ve both brought our running kit and quickly go to the changing rooms and get into our running kit. Then we jog out onto the Common.

Although we agreed earlier that we’d go for a run together, running exercise is the last thing on our mind. We both giggle with nerves and we feel like naughty teenagers. I point to the forest and we head that way, passing people going about their day - dog walkers and people going for an innocent stroll.

We enter the forest and leave the walkers behind, venturing deeper into the trees. Although it’s secluded, it’s not completely private, but we both get a thrill out of the idea of what we’re going to do.

I grab you and pull you into me and we kiss passionately, our hands running all over each other’s body. You grab my hand and put it down between your legs, telling me to feel how wet you are. My god! You’re soaking and it’s obvious how turned on you are. You grab my cock and feel that it’s getting hard already. Our kissing becomes even more passionate and my fingers are playing with your clit, making you moan. I slip two fingers inside you and moan as I feel how wet and warm you are.

We stumble against a tree and I turn you around, pulling down your shorts. I run my hands up the front of your body and underneath your sports bra, letting my fingers manipulate your nipples, which are erect already. You moan and arch your back, pushing your bum against my groin. You pull down my shorts and grab my cock, directing it into your wanting pussy. I slide straight in and thrust deep into you with my very first thrust. You gasp, as you take my whole length inside you…

You can feel the warmth of the sun, which is breaking through the tree cover, on your bare bum, as you lose yourself to the increasing intensity of our fucking.

My hands are on your hips, drawing you back to match each thrust of my hips; my steel-like penis penetrating deep inside your soaking vagina. I’m in total ecstasy, enjoying the intense feeling of being inside you. You’re incredibly tight and the walls of your vagina grip all 7 and a half inches of the hardness inside you. The contours and ridges inside you are like nothing I’ve ever felt before and I’m struggling not to cum, especially with how tight you are.

I settle into a steady rhythm and one hand moves around to play with your pussy. Your clit feels amazing against my finger tips and I move them around, in a circular motion, matching the tempo of our fucking.

You throw your head back and start to push your hips back harder, wanting me to up the tempo. I comply and thrust harder and faster, with each movement into you. I can feel us climbing towards a certain climax and sure enough you cry out as a strong orgasm explodes from between your legs and floods over you. You arch your back and thrash your head around, giving into the intense convulsions now engulfing your whole body.

Your vaginal walls contract and pulsate in a rapid way and this is just too much for me to cope with, as if your vagina is literally sucking my penis and willing it to ejaculate. You feel a warm sensation inside you and my loud moan confirms that I too am orgasming. I cry out again as I cum hard inside you, shooting more and more of my spunk into you. Your orgasm doesn’t seem to end and we’re caught in the most magically delicious moment of pure joint ecstasy.

I give a couple more deep thrusts and squeeze the last drops of my spunk into your pussy. You almost buckle at the knees, as your orgasm finally finishes, but my strong arms are supporting your body. We stay like that for many minutes, just lingering in the afterglow, and you’ve realised that you’ve met your sexual soul mate.

“I thought we were supposed to be going for a run?” You say, and we both laugh. You turn and I hold you in my arms, whilst we kiss. This time it’s a slow long kiss with a less urgent passion, but passionate all the same.

Then we walk back, hand in hand, with my cum dripping through your shorts…

xx "

Fantastic. Keen runner here who would love this arrangement!

By *tripunakedMan 40 weeks ago

Brough

Heck ran half marathon distance with two lasses this morning, this is a much better idea

By *oth0712Man 40 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ary1001xMan 40 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *orthampton jamesMan 40 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ick2000Man 40 weeks ago

dorset