FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Christine

Christine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackRow OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Wokingham

This post is about a meet between myself and someone I know on fet.

We both wrote about it from our own point of view. I will post each scene from each view.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wokingham

Christine's intro first

Jack and I had been chatting on WhatsApp for several months, having ‘met’ on Tinder, but we had never actually met in person.

Over the course of those months of late night flirting and texting, he had shared a lot about his life, his sexual history and his desires. There was no doubt I found him extremely intriguing. But I always, despite my desire for him, held back from actually meeting him. Would I measure up to his expectations? There’s one thing being a sexual goddess on WhatsApp, it’s altogether a different thing in 4D!

Finally however, after about 4-5 months of chatting online, a late afternoon question was asked…”Are you free this evening? Fancy finally meeting up for a drink?”

Wokingham

My intro

I first saw Christine on Tinder. Her striking looks hit me, and I had to swipe right. I was rewarded with an almost instant match and knew there would be something special between us. I told her about my past being a bull for couples and pleasing other men's wives, and this prompted a quick move to WhatsApp. We chatted for several months, and the sexual chemistry was already clear to me. Naughty sexts were exchanged, but she was obviously nervous about meeting for real.

How could I convince this stunning woman that I was really taken by her? My only misgiving was she was 6' 2 tall, the same as me. I tended to go for shorter women. I knew she was nervous that I had been with some stunning women in the past. Yet, to me, she had something special that went beyond that.

One day, we were chatting, and I bit the bullet. " Are you free tonight? Let's have that drink. At least we will know if there is anything there."

By *rouble 50Man 37 weeks ago

turriff

Wokingham

Christine

I had no expectations of sexual play that evening so dressed accordingly. Jeans instead of skirt. Knickers instead of none.

He had been teasing me about what I might be wearing on my feet. He’s tall. As I am. But I batted him off by telling him I would probably be wearing Doc Marten shoes instead of heels. Afterall, I wasn’t expecting us to ‘get it on’ that evening.

We met outside the pub he had chosen. I watched him walk towards me. Tall, handsome, cute smile…and raw sexual energy. Oh dear. I can feel my resolve crumb already.

As he approached me, I saw him looking down at my feet. He clocked the choice of foot wear. I wonder if he was disappointed I wasn’t wearing heels?

We sit next to each other in the pub for the next hour, exchanging polite conversation which was nothing like the hot sexual language from our WhatsApp discussions. We were hedging around each other, aware of what we knew about each others sexual history and desires already. I was feeling slightly self conscious. I wondered how he was feeling.

Who suggested we leave the pub and find ‘somewhere’?? I can’t recall but we left in my car and drive a short distance to a secluded dark lane.

Wokingham

Jack

She agreed, and we arranged to meet at a pub between us. I was excited at the prospect of seeing her for the first time and decided to take a risk in case things became hot as she had written of a fantasy meet with me and described what would happen.

I dressed accordingly and went commando showered and freshly groomed. Ready for anything, hoping for something unique.

I arrived, and we met in the car park. She had been teasing me about wearing Doc Martens, which was amusing as all the women she knew about had dressed in more feminine attire. When I saw them, I grinned and chuckled inwardly. It did not matter she was as striking in the flesh as she was in her photos. Her white hair, pillar box lips and sparkling eyes were mesmerising.

We went into the pub and enjoyed a drink together. I was a little tense as I didn't want to spoil things and did not want to frighten her off. I cannot remember who suggested we go for a walk, but I was confident that sparks would fly.

We both got into her car and drove to a quiet road around the corner. There was a convenient layby, and it was dark as we exited the vehicle.

By *iscoman7771000Man 37 weeks ago

birmingham

Please carry on

By *eter4383Man 37 weeks ago

Norfolk

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

By *hewey733Man 37 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *enninemarkMan 37 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan 37 weeks ago

Kettering

By *J GeminiTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Northumberland

Wokingham

Christine

The night air was dry and crisp, the sort of late winter night that felt invigorating rather than depressing.

We got out my car and he walked round to my side.

Jack, previously slightly reserved in the pub, took control straight away. He was magnetic! He switched into a sexually confident, and sexually articulate man who knew exactly how to start this thing going! The change in him was hot!

He manoeuvred me up against my car and kissed me passionately, holding my face in his hands exactly the way I loved to be kissed.

It didn’t take him long to find my breasts under my flimsy top, exposing them to the cool night air, nipples hardening under his touch.

Wokingham

Jack

As she stepped out, I was already at her door. I took her into my arms and kissed her. Gentle for a second until my hands held her face, and then I felt her melt and enjoy a kiss full of intensity and passion.

I pushed Christine against the car, and my cock started to grow with the intensity of our kiss. I grasped her hair in my fist, and the passion flowed through our lips.

My hands wandered over her body, enjoying her curves and finding their way to her breasts. I released them from her bra and felt them swell and harden in the crisp March air. Her hard nipples were a joy to tease under the flimsy top, and I soon exposed them to my lips.

Wokingham

Christine

I heard him unzip his jeans.

He wasn’t wearing pants…he came with high hopes of this evening!

Crouching down in front of him, I sucked his long hard cock. I love having cock in my mouth, and his was perfect. Working my tongue, mouth and hand, he sounded like he was enjoying it. I love having a man’s cock in my mouth and working my oral technique on them and hearing their ‘feedback’. I hate silence…I love in the moment feedback!!

We changed positions swiftly.

I decided it was time to ditch my jeans and knickers when he had difficulty getting his fingers in the right position on my cunt.

I open the rear door of the car and sitting half in half out, removed them swiftly.

He stopped me from getting back up and swiftly had his face deep between my thighs, tasting me and probing me with his fingers and tongue.

I could tell he was well versed in how to make a woman cum through oral touch! He was exquisite and it didn’t take him long to get me right to the edge. I came swiftly, not a huge orgasm as I find that more tricky to do with a partner I dont know well, but he definitely hit his mark and I was vocal enough to let him know it!

Wokingham

Jack

The kissing was exquisite, and I enjoyed it on an equal level. I felt her hands go to my jeans and knew my secret intentions were about to be exposed.

My jeans fell away for her to take hold of my swollen cock. She kneeled and took me there by the car into her mouth. Soon, I was responding to her administration. She masterfully worked me. I held her hair still in my fist as she enjoyed my length.

So good was she I felt I was going to burst, so I pulled her up to share a kiss. Her lips now conveyed a hot saltiness of my precum.

My hands went to her jeans and inside her pants. She was soaking and clearly as turned on as I was. My fingers slipped in without resistance, and her juices were already flowing. We kissed as my fingers did their thing, and I was amazed to find her soaking my hand and jacket sleeve. I stood up and pulled my jacket off to save it as every move of my fingers produced a stream of pleasure from her.

I opened the back door as she pulled off her jeans and knickers. She lay back with her legs, ready to receive me. I took my first taste of her, and her moans came. The moment was perfect and risky. Her hands came to my head as I teased and explored her with my tongue. I almost missed her orgasm as she was continuous with her juices splashing over me and her moans of pleasure. Her body told me that something had changed, and I guessed it was time for a pause and a kiss.

Wokingham

You can find both of our versions in full on fet, under our own profiles.

Lots of pictures of Christine on there on her account.

By *ary1001xMan 37 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Wokingham

Christine

He pulled me up, turned me around and pushed me up against the car once more, this time facing away from him.

Pushing my coat to one side, he entered me with his cock. Holy shit, it felt good! The cold air on my bare skin, arse out, being fucked hard from behind.

There was no change in his performance…even when he informed me that a cyclist and then a dog walker has gone past us by only a few feet. By this point I didn’t care who was watching and found it all the more erotic. Let them watch as they walked and cycled past!

By *uju67123Woman 37 weeks ago

Kings lynn

Wokingham

[Removed by poster at 28/08/23 16:12:32]

Wokingham

Jack

I was mindful that she enjoys being dominated, so I did not give her long. I stood her up against the car and entered her from behind. It's so easy as our heights are perfectly matched. I had on only my T-shirt, having discarded my jeans. She was just in her flimsy skirt and long coat over her back. As I slid in, I noticed a dog walker on the opposite side of the road go past. I did not pause and took a fist full of hair and timed a spank on her gorgeous arse with my thrust.

Her moan of pleasure told me I had hit the right note, and I proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. Pausing to turn her head to kiss. Then, I went back to using her for my pleasure. Every few thrusts rewarded her with another spank.

Her juices flowed over my cock and thighs. The air cooled me in the spring breeze.

Then, we were momentarily lit up by a cyclist in full flow of our passion. He slowed. I looked over, and he rode on.

I whispered we had just had a couple of spectators, and I was sure she seemed even more turned on.

By *1sexypairCouple 37 weeks ago

Retford

Wokingham

Christine

I felt his fingers travelled towards my cunt. He started to finger fuck me. THIS is my favourite!! I love a good hard finger fuck! Guaranteed to make me squirt. And squirt I did. I was still standing and I was aware that Jack had pushed up the sleeve of his jacket at one point.

I could feel my juices splash out of me. Holy crap…the release after months of sexual chemistry and tension was amazing!

My legs were shaking and after I was spent, he took me in his arms and held me whilst he kissed me more gently, bringing me down and holding me.

He was incredible. His body was toned, hard, and moved effortlessly and expertly. He was as good as I had imagined and hoped.

Wokingham

Jack

I did not want to cum yet, so I turned her and pinned her against the car. I slid my fingers into her now well-lubricated and soaking pussy. Hair sti firmly in my left hand as we kissed, and I fucked her with my fingers. Searching her spot with every thrust. She erupted in a steam of cum, her legs going weak.

I held her, and we enjoyed a tender kiss.

I could kiss Christine forever; she was so good.

By *cotty909Man 37 weeks ago

tranent

Wokingham

Christine

We giggled at the spontaneousness of the situation. The coming together finally. The realisation that it was as good as I had hoped our first time would be was beautiful.

But I wonder how long he kept that jacket unwashed for and how long he could smell my juices on its sleeve??

Wokingham

Jack

Let me return the favour, she whispered, and I lay back on the back seat as she took my now turgid cock and brought it back to life. Sucking and playing with my balls. I swear this woman was created to serve as she brought me to the edge and beyond. I could take it no longer as I held onto her head tightly. She drank every drop of me. My body shuddered in the joy of this Scottish beauty.

Soon I returned, and we shared another kiss then hastily got dressed aware of our surroundings once more.

My clothes seemed soaked with her cum.

I enjoyed the scent of her sex on me as she dropped me off at my car. One final exquisite kiss before we went our ways.

By *ary1001xMan 37 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *enninemarkMan 37 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Wokingham

I am jack Adams 02 on fet

life

If you want to read both stories on out profiles.

Wokingham

I have another one where the pwrson wrote tgeir account up. Let me know if you wish to read another double postin from two points of view ike this one.

Wokingham

I have another one where the person wrote their account of the event up. Let me know if you wish to read another encounter from two points of view ike this one.

Sorry about earlier typos

» Add a new message to this topic