FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eating own cum

Eating own cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

rayleigh

Wife is at work today so I’ve been perving and sent her a pic of my freshly shaved cock and balls. She messaged back to say she is going to suck me really deep tonight, she loves it when I push her head down on my cock, then she is going to wank me and make me cum on one of our many dildo’s. She then is going to feed me with my cum and make sure I lick the dildo clean. She is keen to see me suck a real cock to completion some day, it really turns her ( and me) on. Anyone else on here like this sort of play?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rive 101Man 37 weeks ago

uxbridge

"Wife is at work today so I’ve been perving and sent her a pic of my freshly shaved cock and balls. She messaged back to say she is going to suck me really deep tonight, she loves it when I push her head down on my cock, then she is going to wank me and make me cum on one of our many dildo’s. She then is going to feed me with my cum and make sure I lick the dildo clean. She is keen to see me suck a real cock to completion some day, it really turns her ( and me) on. Anyone else on here like this sort of play?"

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Sounds a lot of fun.

By *axludlowMan 37 weeks ago

Ludlow

Yes please.

Sounds amazing , let us know how you get on . I love fucking my wife and licking her afterwards

By *rluckyknightMan 37 weeks ago

marske by sea

Love to eat mycum from a fresh fucked pussy and share it with her x

By *tirlingshire matureMan 37 weeks ago

falkirk

Done it

By *uncdforyouTV/TS 37 weeks ago

near

Had a sexy 69 with a Welsh wife, her husband filled her twice and I cleanser her up, filling her mouth as she sucked ne and she fed me both my cum loads.

4 loads and a refreshing drink at the bar with a dirty smile!

Loved that trip to Malta

By *otts-manMan 37 weeks ago

Long Eaton

I'm also a fan of tasting my own cum... Either off a gorgeous pair of tits, or a cum kiss after a BJ

By *ossman0168Man 37 weeks ago

Liverpool

Don’t mind a cummy kiss or cleaning my own cream pie then kissing, it’s horny

By *uiteCurlyMan 37 weeks ago

Glastonbury

It’s on my menu for tomorrow fresh from my cock squirting in or on my New BBW lover. I’m not sure where to squirt it yet. Hopefully she will get a few loads over the course of the day. If you see a silver van rocking away somewhere that might be us !

By *opworth1Man 37 weeks ago

Hook

I love kissing after C.I.M! Such a turn on.

By *painxxxMan 37 weeks ago

newport

Prefer to eat another guy cum

By *ophieslutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Central

Every day, gallons of cum wasted, flushed away etc. So many eager mouths

By *Lad40Man 37 weeks ago

Berks

Had an ex fuckbuddy who went and fucked my housemate. Finished by sucking him off then came back and kissed me with his cum making me swallow it. That was hot!!

By *eff1961Man 37 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Like my own but much prefer others

By *ssex1234Man 37 weeks ago

essex

I love eating cum, mine or others

By *j and c 2Couple 37 weeks ago

mullingar

By *pswich_guy1Man 37 weeks ago

Ipswich

Used to love licking mine from my wife and she always said if is expected to taste it so should I. Who am I to complain lol. Alas she has gone off sex over the last few yrs so have to resort to cleaning up after a wank, and edging some out before the final blast mmmmm

By *anties1967Man 37 weeks ago

Wakefield

Always eat my own cum...would love to try others

By *amshankMan 37 weeks ago

Larbert

Had a bi mmf fun once and we both shot a huge load inside her and then took turns to clean up our mixture of cum

By *andyel73Man 37 weeks ago

Leyland

Huge turn on love mine and others cum . Nothing better than draining a guy's balls

By *69meMan 37 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I find I have to be made to eat my own cum (like being a sub for this).

Much prefer to eat someone else's though

rayleigh

So she knelt between my legs, pushed them as far apart as she could then went to town sucking me, every so often as far down as she could. I always produce lots of precum, if I’m in the mood, it can actually look like I have had a little accident and lightly peed myself, she likes to get lots of this on her tongue then slides up my body to plant a big kiss right on my lips and slides her tongue in my mouth and feeds me that lovely tasting nectar. All too soon I was ready to shoot, and she sensed this so produced the dildo and rubbed it all over the end of my cock as I was cumming, it felt lovely, making sure she got all of the cum on it ( I dont cum as much as I used to unfortunately) them crawled up over me and pushed it into my mouth till I gagged. She kept sliding it in and out until she was satisfied I had licked and sucked all of the cum off it. Heaven!

By *tirlingshire matureMan 37 weeks ago

falkirk

Love a clean up whether mines or someone elses

By *oth0712Man 37 weeks ago

cambridge

By *vbiker2TV/TS 37 weeks ago

morpeth

One of my early gf got me to suck a cock of a man who had caught us having sex in the local woods.we were taking turns to suck him when he said he was going to cum she held my head on him telling me to take his cum and hold it in my mouth .was hard to not spill it as he came so much .when he pulled out she moved in started kissing me and swapping his cum between us

" She is keen to see me suck a real cock to completion some day, it really turns her ( and me) on. Anyone else on here like this sort of play?"

We have done and had this done in a meeting

Love to cum in her then watch her use my cum as lube as she fucks her self deep with her dildo. Then makes me clean them both

By * MailMan 37 weeks ago

Poole

"Love to cum in her then watch her use my cum as lube as she fucks her self deep with her dildo. Then makes me clean them both "

Nice

By *aulnorthumberlandMan 37 weeks ago

Blyth

Sometimes lie on the bed with back on the headboard shoulders on the bed ,legs hanging over cock pointing my mouth and squirt directly into my mouth ..massive turn on

By *otts-manMan 37 weeks ago

Long Eaton

"Sometimes lie on the bed with back on the headboard shoulders on the bed ,legs hanging over cock pointing my mouth and squirt directly into my mouth ..massive turn on "

That's an image I have to see

By *attboy107Man 37 weeks ago

Near MK

Just be good to have someone willing to try

By *traight..ishMan 37 weeks ago

East Kilbride

I love nothing more than when the wife has sucked me non stop then wants to kiss or spit into me!

Only once has she sat on my face once I’ve shot my load up her and made me clean it out, tasted much better out her than when I taste it myself!

By *ry-Something-NewMan 37 weeks ago

Near by

Yes, had some very hot sessions with the ex.

I tried multiple times to get her to help me with my cream pie clean up / sloppy seconds fantasy, I am somewhat fortunate that although she wouldn’t fuck another guy to get filled she came up with a great work around….

She had me wank & freeze my fresh cum every evening for two weeks, there was a lot!

One evening when she decided there was sufficient volume she defrosted it, filled herself up & fucked her pussy with her big dildo, & made herself cum a few times.

Just before I was due to finish my shift at work she sent me pics of cum dripping from her pussy, captioned my boyfriends been & I’m laying here waiting for you!

I was absolutely buzzing, drove home like a crazed idiot, I got back to find her laying on the bed, the cum was dribbling from her Pussy. I didn’t waste any time & went straight down on her, lapping up the cum, licking her to orgasm a few times, she came really quickly & clearly enjoyed the scenario! She then demanded my cock & I slipped inside an absolutely heavenly sloppy, loose freshly fucked & filled pussy. I fucked her hard until we both came with me pumping another huge load inside her pussy

It was probably the best session we have ever had

By *enninemarkMan 37 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

"So she knelt between my legs, pushed them as far apart as she could then went to town sucking me, every so often as far down as she could. I always produce lots of precum, if I’m in the mood, it can actually look like I have had a little accident and lightly peed myself, she likes to get lots of this on her tongue then slides up my body to plant a big kiss right on my lips and slides her tongue in my mouth and feeds me that lovely tasting nectar. All too soon I was ready to shoot, and she sensed this so produced the dildo and rubbed it all over the end of my cock as I was cumming, it felt lovely, making sure she got all of the cum on it ( I dont cum as much as I used to unfortunately) them crawled up over me and pushed it into my mouth till I gagged. She kept sliding it in and out until she was satisfied I had licked and sucked all of the cum off it. Heaven!"

Fantastic, though I'd prefer to be restrained, her ride me until I cum inside her pussy then her sit on my face to clean her up...finishing with watersports.

rayleigh

Sometimes lie on the bed with back on the headboard shoulders on the bed ,legs hanging over cock pointing my mouth and squirt directly into my mouth ..massive turn on

We used to do this when I was younger and more supple!! She loved wanking me into my own mouth!

By *dward_TeagueMan 37 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmmm I got hard & leaked precum reading this!

By *erri AnneTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *penguy1969Man 37 weeks ago

North west

The times I would try to suck my own dick when I was younger! I found standing on my head and sliding down the wall slightly, I could shoot my load into my own mouth. Oh for 1) a more supple back 2) a bigger cock!

By *angtidy42Couple 37 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ykinkyCouple 24 weeks ago

cleethorpes

I eat my cum out of Anna regularly

By *oth0712Man 24 weeks ago

cambridge

By *anie69Man 24 weeks ago

Teesside

Yeah I definitely love this type of play it's very horny.

By *anie69Man 24 weeks ago

Teesside

Yeah also love eating cum out of a pussy

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

rayleigh

As she pegged me last night on all 4’s she said she would love to be forcing my head down on a nice cock till he erupted in my mouth, I actually cum without even touching myself when she said this!

By *parks121Man 24 weeks ago

derby

So hot, would love to be pegged and alove eating my load off or out of a woman

By *mogyMan 24 weeks ago

middlesbrough

Iv cleaned the wife often after we have sex, until about 10 years ago I could self suck,I often cum and swallowed,,I could go balls deep on myself,

By *arriedfun51Man 24 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

do love to taste my cum,clean creampie,s .better when not mine.lol

By *ocky82Man 24 weeks ago

Watford

I’ve always thought about it but once I’ve cum I’m not interested lol

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 24 weeks ago

Herne Bay

"As she pegged me last night on all 4’s she said she would love to be forcing my head down on a nice cock till he erupted in my mouth, I actually cum without even touching myself when she said this!"

Would love to fulfil this fantasy for you

By *um4me1968Man 24 weeks ago

Coventry

I love to lick my cum out of a woman's pussy after fucking her hard. Got a couple on here I have known for years and always lick his cum and then mine out of her after we have both fucked her.. I am the only guy they let fuck her bare....

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"As she pegged me last night on all 4’s she said she would love to be forcing my head down on a nice cock till he erupted in my mouth, I actually cum without even touching myself when she said this!"

Mmmm would love to be the lucky recipient of that BJ

By *vcdmodeljennyTV/TS 24 weeks ago

marske

My fuck friend use to suck me off then feed me my cum. Back oraly so hot

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

I’ll have some of that

By *ndyhaynesawMan 24 weeks ago

Warwick

I love all cum, either mine or someone else’s. I love being snowballed with my own cum, it’s so hot. I love sucking on cock, and swallowing the whole load - and the other guys always love that!

By *hyrichMan 24 weeks ago

lincolnshire

"I eat my cum out of Anna regularly "

» Add a new message to this topic