FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun in Cyprus

Fun in Cyprus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowy888 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Abergele

This happened back in 2006 when we had had a bad 7 or 8 months with various family problems. Things had got on top of both of us so I said to Louise let’s get away for a couple of weeks and recharge our batteries. I went to the travel agents ( remember them ) to se what we could get last minute. We managed to get a nice villa in Cyprus on the coast just outside Paphos. 

The villa was great with its own pool and during the day we just lazed around enjoying the sun, this had the desired effect and we had some great sex and talking about some of our amazing sexual ventures we had. Due to the family problems we hadn’t involved anyone else in our sexual play for over a year and we both agreed how much we had missed it. 

On the 5th evening we were sat outside a busy restaurant in Paphos harbour, looking out at the boats and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. A couple walked in and were trying to find some where to sit but the place was full.

We had a big table to ourselves when the gentleman asked if we minded them sharing our table, we said no not at all. 

They introduced themselves as Aden and Liesha and we soon got talking to them, Aden was in his 50’s and Liesha was closer to our age early 40’s. Aden was a tall well built guy with a dark complexion, Liesha was about 5’1, slim with a great figure and nice boobs, she was also dark tanned. We asked them where they were staying and they said they had a yacht and they were sailing around the Mediterranean. I said which one was it and Aden said it was just outside the harbour as they could not get in the harbour as it was it was full. The evening went well and we talked and talked and before long it was 1am. 

They thanked us for letting them sit at our table and as a thank you would we like to go out on there boat tomorrow. We said that would be great and we agreed to meet in the harbour at 9.30 the next morning. 

In the morning we got a taxi to the harbour and after waiting for about 10mins Aden arrived in a small boat with an outboard motor on it, (which later I found out to be called a landing craft). He greeted us with a big smile, he hugged and kissed Louise, then hugged me and said this is going to be a good day. He told us Liesha was getting breakfast ready on the boat and hoped we hadn’t eaten. 

We sat down and headed out the harbour, there were quite a few boats moored up outside the harbour so it was exciting to see which one was there’s, we headed past a few boats with Aden waving to all of them as if he knew them all. Then this gorgeous looking boat appeared, I looked a Louise and she just went wow, now I don’t know much about boats but I knew this was not your normal 4 Beth boat. Liesha came and greeted us as we climbed the steps to get on board. She kissed Louise and gave me a big hug and kiss and welcomed us on board. On deck she had laid out a breakfast to die for and some champagne on ice. 

They told us to make our selfs comfortable and showed us around. The boat was top class luxury, we had never been on a boat like this before. What was so nice about them was they were just down to earth people even though we knew now they were obviously very wealthy. 

After breakfast Aden started the boat up and we set of, the ladies went up on the front deck and started sun bathing while I was sat by Aden as he drove his boat. The champagne was flowing and the ladies were soon topples enjoying the sun. Aden commented on how sexy Louise was and what lovely tits she had, I agreed and told him he was a very lucky man to have a sexy wife like Liesha. This was the first time we had talk about the women and it got me thinking this could be a very interesting trip. After about and hour we moored up in this secluded bay. We joined the ladies up on deck and Aden said he was going for a swim, I said that was a great idea, with that Aden said we only swim naked and pulled down his trunks, I followed suite and so did both ladies, I said wow the view has got so much better seeing both ladies with shaven pussies standing there on deck, Aden agreed and dived into the water followed by Liesha, Louise next then me. Louise grabbed hold of my cock in the water and said this is going to be fun, my cock was twitching into life as Louise swam off and we all started playing around in the warm water. Liesha came over to me and dived under the water, the next thing I felt was her playing with my cock, she came up for air and winked at me, I looked over to Aden who was behind Louise and holding her boobs, I knew Louise would be grinding on his cock, Aden said to me you can fuck my wife if I can fuck yours, I laughed and said that sounds like a great deal but make sure you use her well, Aden laughed and said I think both these sluts need a good fucking. With that he started kissing Louise and I pulled Liesha to me and kissed her, while she grabbed played with my rock hard cock. 

I said let get back on the boat and helped Liesha on then Louise came up and kissed me before I helped her on board, Aden came on board with a rock hard cock. He was a good size around 7” but a very thick girth, Louise grabbed it and started to suck his cock, Liesha went and kissed Aden as Louise sucked his cock, Aden then told Liesha to suck my cock and to be a dirty little slut, they were now speaking our language and I said lets retire down stairs out the sun. Aden took Louise’s hand and went down stairs followed by Liesha and myself. We pushed both ladies on the bed and started licking there pussies, Both ladies were now very wet and Louise started to moan as Aden’s tongue went in dipper, I started fingering Liesha and she started wriggling and was getting very wet, Louise leaned into Liesha and started to kiss her, Aden then started fingering Louise, she started to shake and I knew she was about to orgasm this made Aden more dominant and push more fingers into her, I started doing the same to Liesha and it didn’t take long for her to start gushing. Aden told me to use his little slut, to which I replied as long as he uses my little slut and make sure he gives her a hard fucking, not yet he said with that he pulled Louise up and ordered her to suck his cock, Liesha said fuck me please fuck me I want a cock, I told her to suck

my cock like a slut first, so both ladies were sucking us like real sluts, I knew Louise was really turned on and loved being used like this and I was enjoying using Aden’s wife and she knew how to suck cock, I could feel myself getting near to cumming and want to cum in her pussy, I pushed her off and lifted her legs above my shoulders and push my cock into her wet pussy, I fucked her hard and the harder I fucked her the more she wanted, Aden then entered Louises soaking wet pussy fucking her hard, he was calling her names and telling her she was going to have his cum in her naked pussy, this sent me over the edge seeing Louise being used and I shot my load into Liesha who then orgasmed and squirted soaking me and the bed, with this Aden shouted take this you slut and pumped his hot cum into Louise who screamed with pure pleasure, we both lay there ontop of the girls hot and sweating, I with drew from Liesha to see my cum dripping out of her swollen pussy, as Aden with drew from Louise loads of cum dribbled out of her pussy, I told Liesha to go down on Louise and clear up Aden’s cum, she was straight down licking clearing all the cum from Louise she then went and kissed Her, Aden then told Louise to do the same to Liesha, she went down and licked her pussy clean before going up and dripping Aden’s cum into Liesha’s mouth and kissing her passionately, I love watching this, it’s so horny. 

We all lay there recovering and chatting, Aden said we were the best couple that they had been with as we were all on the same wave length. I explained that we love swinging and Louise loves being used by men and women, I also explained that I loved watching her being used, Aden said Liesha was the same and he loved it when she got used by multiple men, 

He explained that they had been looking for another couple that liked the same thing but had never found a couple were the women like being used by multiple men until now. Liesha then turned to Louise and said you are really hot and I loved licking your pussy, Louise leaned in and kissed her and said ditto.

Aden then said he could arrange some fun for later in the week if we were interested, before I could say anything Louise said “oh yes please”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man 37 weeks ago

manchester

By *adyinred696969Couple 37 weeks ago

Brecon

By *urple12345Couple 37 weeks ago

nw

By *itom18Man 37 weeks ago

Wigan