FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Discipline One off

Discipline One off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

Sean and Tina worked for a venture capitalist company they were employed to overlook the assets of newly acquired companies.

Work out what to keep what to sell who if any staff to fire

It was a ruthless job they were incentivised to make more cuts by bonuses. They had only been working together as a team for a month. And we’re just finding their grove as a duo.

Tina 27 was extremely immaculate long blonde hair tied back very sleek her pink rimmed glasses on always in a grey jacket and 3/4 length grey skirt that made her walk very small steps

She was only 5ft1 a white blouse buttoned up hiding her DD tits she was the definition of prim and proper everything done by the book.

They called her the librarian at work because of her look and demeanour. She hardly ever smiled she didn’t look angry she had more a shy complexion

Sean 35 was the opposite big brash tall handsome outgoing he was ruthless in approach money driven he would gladly destroy a business if it meant he could get a bonus.

He was the best at his job and prided himself on being able to manipulate and get people to do what he said

He found Tina at first strange and hard to get along with

They would drive together all over the country and Sean was finding it hard to bond with her

He would try everything to get her to talk in the car. But when it came down to business they were on fire.

They fell into a good team Sean obviously enjoyed the meetings with ceos and tearing these big wigs a new one so he could get his bonus and go back to his boss to show what a great job he was doing. Tina always with clip board in hand loved looking through the files and checking the records.

She hated the talking and liked that Sean would do all of that and let her have time to work. Sean hated the paperwork and loved that she would do it all.

Despite their inability to talk they were a great team and their bosses knew it. They were put on more assignments and their partnership was praised as the gold standard

In a particularly hard meeting with a new acquisition of a rival company Sean had a heated argument the board of the new company

But he was in control he was guiding them to say what he wanted and ended up tying up the board to admit what they were hiding and got what he wanted their resignation before the takeover.

It saved his company millions and would score him and Tina a tidy bonus

As they walked out both feeling confident and proud Tina clutching her clipboard to her chest and adjusting her glasses

“ erm that was erm very impressive in there well done” she said looking away from Sean

Sean shocked hearing her praise “ … well I couldn’t of done it without your research on their erorrs so erm well done too … I guess we do make a great team”

Tina looked away shy but liking the pride back

“ thank you” she said looking at the floor

What Tina didn’t say was she was getting more and more turned on by Sean’s behaviour she would find herself getting wet in board rooms as he would roar loud his demands

This particular day she’d loved it so much she’d felt her white panties get soaked

She was so turned on by him and how powerful he was she got excited by him

As a team they got better now knowing each other respected the others ability they were now becoming ruthless with Tina once after a negotiation running to the bathroom to finger herself over the million pound deal Sean and her had acquired

Sean was liking having Tina help him she was disciplined and always knees times and dates and would help him with files having them on hand during negotiations

Tina could not help herself anymore she was being driven wild by Sean’s behaviour she wanted him so badly but she was extremely shy

She didn’t factor that Sean was starting to realise just how hot Tina was looking passed her librarian look he could tell she had a hot body underneath and her face porcelain skin he in his hotel room would wanked over the idea of cumming over her face and glasses

Both now pleasuring themselves over each other but without the other knowing

After another big meeting Tina had came back from pleasuring herself in the bathroom to meet Sean at the car

She’d forgotten to button up her top few buttons Sean could see her bra and see she was hiding some nice perky DD tits on her tiny frame

He looked and said “ Tina your blouse “

Tina looked down her face all red embarrassed “ don’t be embarrassed … nothing I saw that I didn’t like”

Sean saying that he had let his guard down he’d always flirted with others like that but had always kept it civil with Tina

She felt herself go all tingly hearing Sean give her a compliment on her body was making her wet again

They drove to the hotel in silence they walked to their rooms on the same floor in silence Sean got Tina to her door

They both stopped

“ thank you great job today” Tina said reached her hand out for a handshake

Sean couldn’t take it anymore he grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. Tina gave herself to him immediately this is what she’d dreamed of

They kisses frantically and both felt the sparks

They stopped and Sean spoke “ I shouldn’t of done that” he said unable to finish as Tina reached up pulling him down to kiss again

Tina opened her door as they kissed and the pair stumbled into her room

They kissed and had their hands all over each other talking in between kisses

“ oh god I’ve been wanting this forever “ Tina whispered

“ me too” Sean replied

“ I have been pleasuring myself over your work” she admitted as Sean threw her onto the bed

He jumped on top “ I have been stroking my cock morning and night over you”

Tina couldn’t believe it she was sit turned on

Sean ripped open her blouse buttons flying ti reveal her heaving DDs encased in a black lace bra

Tina felt down Sean’s pants feeling his hard cock she unzipped teaching her hand in biting her lip as she felt how big and hard he was pulling out his thick 8 inch cock

They both looked into each others eyes and kissed again theirs hands ripping each others clothes off soon now naked they kissed as Sean slid his cock bare up her wet pussy she let out a yelp of excitement

He shoved it right in her they fucked hard kissing but holding each other close eventually Sean exploding his laid in Tina as she held into him and her legs shook as she squaealed out in glee feeling his cock pulsate in her and his hot seed flood her

“ oh god” she yelled her hands round Sean’s neck pulling him in

They went into bang 3 more times that night not once leaving the bed both of them so intensely enjoying the sex

They both didn’t speak of the sex the next day as they got ready and went back to work

After they had finished as they headed through the corridors of the company they were looking to sell

Tina catching her clip board dragged Sean and pulled him into a stationary cupboard

“ take me” she begged as Sean pushed her face up against a cabinet as he took her from behind

He was shocked to see she was now wearing black stockings as he took her from behind

The two would go on to make even more deals and have sex after every single one

Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan 39 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ADSPARKY200Man 39 weeks ago

Watford

Shame it is a one off

But thank you for the story

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago