FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Josh Part 6 – Josh Fucks

Josh Part 6 – Josh Fucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichard Cock OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Ashby De La Zouch

This story is the sixth part of the Josh series. The first part is published here as Strictly Cum Fucking, the second part as Chance Encounters, third is Josh Part 3, fourth is Surrounded by Cocks and Pussy, fifth is Josh and Beth Go Swinging

Josh Part 6 – Josh Fucks

Josh is home one Saturday morning. He checks his phone, a couple of messages on FabGuys. One he ignores, the other is from Ben.

‘Hey Josh u fancy meeting up again? Had a good time with u last time we met.’

Josh considers. Sexy young lad, he thinks, great body, seems eager to learn. Probably just a mutual wank again, but so what. He decides to say yes.

They arrange to meet a Josh’s place at two.

Ben arrives, nowhere as nervous looking as last time.

“Nice to see you again,” Josh says greeting Ben, “you look more relaxed than last time you came here.”

“Yeah, I now know you’re a really nice guy and we can have some fun together.”

“Great, you looking for the same sort of thing again, mutual wanking?”

“Guess so, loved just feeling another hard cock. Might have another taste of my spunk too – if you help me again.”

“You not tried it since? I thought you might have.”

“I have a bit, but once I’ve cum and see it all thick and globby looking in my hand I can’t seem to get past that bit.”

Josh laughs and says he understands, he will help him again.

“Shall we go in the bedroom and get undressed then, I can see you’ve a nice looking bulge between your legs already.”

“Yeah, was even hard on the bus coming over.”

Josh leads the way.

Josh pushes the door too and pulls his tee shirt over his head, then he pauses and takes a good look at Ben as he unbuttons his shirt, revealing his lean belly, flat but broad chest with little muscle and his small but dark nipples again.

Josh takes a step towards Ben and reaches for both his nipples, squeezing to begin with but then more pinching the tips and pulling outwards.

“Ooohhh, that’s different, hurts but good.”

“Do it to mine.” Josh says.

Ben moved close and reached out to touch Josh, he took Josh by his nipples and squeezed and pulled.

“Squeeze harder,” Josh asked as he looked Bben in the eyes, his own fingers still attached to Ben’s chest, but now twisting the pinched nipples, “that’s it, pull as well, more, go on. Ooohhh, that’s good.”

They stood together, pulling, twisting for a few more minutes. Josh then released Ben, Ben followed suite.

“Well?” Josh asked, “How did that feel?”

Ben reached with his own right hand for his left nipple and felt it.

“It’s sensitive, much more than normal, but that was good,” he laughs and add “I could feel it in my cock too, like they are connected somehow.”

“Yep, they must be. Works with girls and their pussies too. Have you got a new girlfriend yet?”

“Been out with a couple, but not a regular one where we have sex, got a blowjob off one though, liked that, otherwise it’s just being wanked off and feeling her up.”

Josh came to Ben again, this time he unfastened his jeans, pulled his zip down and reached into his pants. He was obviously hard in the cramped confines of his jeans, his skin damp, almost sweaty, sticky enough to make it tricky for Josh to extract his penis and testicles.

“Let’s get you out of these,” Josh said tugging at the sides of Ben’s hips to lower his jeans and pants.

Ben joined in and very soon a teenager’s hard cock sprung upright and two oval shaped balls hung in their smooth sac. Ben’s small area of neatly trimmed pubes looked as they had before. Josh took the initiative and reached for his shaft and pulled down on it to reveal shiny but moist glans. After a half dozen up and down strokes he then reached for and felt Ben’s bollocks, rolling them round and round, a light tug here, a modest squeeze there.

It clearly had the desired effect. Ben smiled and let out a soft moan of delight.

“You now.” he said to Josh.

Josh moved himself to Ben, wanting him to get his cock out.

Ben did just as expected, reaching out and unbuckling Josh’s belt, pulling his fly open and reaching for his hips too.

Josh too sprung up as both briefs and jeans passed his bell end, bending his shaft down.

Both young men were now naked. Hands went to each other’s cocks, working them up and down in a sort of backwards wank, not the easiest things to do well, but a good start to a mutual masturbation session.

Josh decided to chat to Ben, he seemed to like that as the two pleasured each other’s bodies and relaxed him more.

“You must be missing getting sex right now,” he said “plenty of wanking.”

“Sure, I get along as long as wank off at least twice a day, though it’s usually three or more times with no sex with a girlfriend.”

“So what’s your favourite sex position with a girl?”

Ben thought briefly, the two continued to cross wank and play with testicles. “I like the girl on top facing me, love to see them riding me, tits bouncing and I love to see my cock going into their pussy, they soon start slamming hard down on me so they get it deep.”

“Yeah, like that too, always like to see where my cock goes up their pussy.”

“I do like a wet pussy, bury my face in it, her, you think girls taste good?”

“Yes, just love how a girl tastes, girls seem to as well. You lick them out then kiss her mouth?” Josh asked, wanting to find out how experienced Ben was.

“Most are OK, I’ve had a couple who turn away or just refuse.”

“Yes, had that too, but my present girlfriend loves her own taste and has even gone down on other girls.”

“Wow, you’re lucky, you seen her having another pussy?”

“Yeah, we had sex with another couple, I went with the guy as well as the other woman.”

“I would love to do it with another couple. Maybe just the two girls but OK with the guys wanking each other.”

The two guys had now settled onto Josh’s bed, legs intertwined and balls close to touching, hands on each other’s penises.

“So, Ben, what’s your number one sex fantasy?”

“I would love to just be watched fucking a girl. At least one other person there as we fuck, not hiding but watching fairly close up, so I can see them watching me, my cock going up the girl.”

“Nice one. I like being watched too. Had that a few times so know exactly how you mean.”

“Some mate of mine has an older brother and he’s watched him fuck whilst the brother wanks.”

Josh moved really close to Ben and now both hard cocks are touching, he gestures to Ben to wank both together. Ben does and Josh leans back watching both their cocks gripped together. It gives him a moment to think.

“I really like wanking both cocks, it feels so good.” Ben says.

“How long you got right now?” Josh asks.

“Plenty, nothing on. Why?”

“I could ask my girlfriend to come over, she might agree to fucking with you whilst I watched.”

“You’re joking, eh?”

“Would you do it? Shall I phone her and ask? She’s due to come here anyway later.”

“Wow, yes, sure.”

Josh senses Ben’s cock soften slightly as his mind flies off elsewhere.

Josh untangles himself from Ben and goes into the lounge to call Beth. He knows she’s at home.

Josh returns, Ben is on the bed still, sitting cross legged, he is erect, his right hand moves slowly on his penis, his hole weeps pre cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *romit1Man 38 weeks ago

pontefract

And it begins again

By *eeker of pleasureMan 38 weeks ago

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

“We’re on, give her half an hour to get ready and get here.”

“You really going to let me fuck your girlfriend in front of you?” Ben asked again, somewhat disbelieving he is to have sex.

“Yes, no problem, as I said we’ve watched each other before. I told her you were one cute young guy, nice slim body, a great hard cock and experienced with girls, that’s not to say we can’t teach you new stuff. You OK with that?”

“Fuck, yes! You bet. Is she, a, urh, well, hot, I suppose?” Ben almost stuttered to ask.

Josh used his phone to find some photos of Beth, he handed it to Ben.

“She’s really nice,” Ben managed as he scrolled through the pictures.

“Here,” Josh reached for his phone, found another set of pictures and handed it back to Ben.

“Oh, well, yes, stunning, lucky guy.” Ben responded as he swiped through a bare breasted Beth, a fully naked Beth and shots taken of her between her legs both from the front and the rear with Beth bent over showing pussy and ass hole.

Josh laughed. “No too much for you?”

“Hope not!”

“Beth’s a great girl, she will look after you, she may suggest things to you, don’t hesitate to say no, she, we are here to have a good time with you as well.”

With that Josh opened a draw and produced a box of condoms and a bottle of lube.

“What’s in the bottle?” Ben asked.

“Lube, keeps options open. You wank with your cock lubed?”

“No, don’t have any, don’t need it with girls, their usually so wet anyway they complain of wet panties. Until I get them off, of course.” Ben said laughing.

“You ever tried wanking with some oil, olive oil, baby oil, stuff like that?”

“No, is it good?”

“Can be awesome, it’s a different feel, you can really let your hand and fingers slide over the end of your cock which you can’t with a dry wank. It can get incredibly sensitive and spunking as you massage your cock head can drive you wild, especially if a friend does it for you.”

“Oh, right, must have a go.”

Then Ben asked “How old is your girlfriend?”

“A bit older than me.”

“Oh, a proper woman then.”

Josh laughed, “I guess so, I suggest we get dressed as she will be here shortly.”

“It’s just that all my girlfriends have been my age or younger.”

“In for a treat then, all that experience. You’ll be fine. Fancy a tea or coffee?”

“Can I kiss her?” Ben asked uncertainly.

“Up to Beth, but I would be surprised if she didn’t want to kiss. After all, she’s going to have your cock in her.”

Ben smiled and followed Josh in dressing and moving into the kitchen to await Beth.

Continued

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

A knock on the door announced Beth had arrived. Beth then used her key to enter.

Ben’s face showed a trace of alarm, not sure about what was to happen.

“Hey,” said Josh as Beth came to him and kissed his mouth. She was in jeans with a tight tee shirt that showed off her breasts. No bra. Deliberate Josh thought, good girl.

Beth then turned to Ben, Josh introduced him.

“Hello Ben, pleased to meet you, Josh says you’re a nice guy and that you have a fantasy of being watched with a woman, right?”

“Err, Yeah.” Ben managed, trying to look cool but failing miserably.

Turning back to Josh Beth said “Looks like I just might have found a hot new boyfriend. I better get him in bedroom.”

Josh laughed and Ben tried to too.

With that Beth took Ben by the hand and led him to Josh’s bedroom, leaving the door open. Josh stood by the door looking into the room as the couple came together.

Beth came to Ben, taking hold of both his hands and placing them on her hips, once Ben gripped her she moved in and kissed him on the lips, briefly at first, then taking a little longer. Soon both were kissing, mouths open and tongues playing with one another’s.

Beth could sense Ben’s bulge now, his youthful experience with girls and the excitement taking over from his nerves.

Beth soon felt hands moving up over her tee shirt to her breasts, the kisses continued as fingers located her rapidly rising nipples. She pulled Ben to her, grinding his hips into hers, letting him know she could feel his cock bulging.

Ben moved his hands inside of Beth’s top, bare flash now as he moved up to her breasts, his fingers finding the soft crease of her flesh as each breast rose from her chest. His fingers soon located her nipples and he flicked them, pinched them in preparation for his mouth.

Ben stepped back, took hold of Beth’s tee shirt and pulled it up, she assisted and it came over her head, catching the underside of each tit as it did and pulling both upwards and then releasing them. Ben’s hands soon had each breast cupped again, his fingers seeking her now stiff nipples out and pulling on them to gasps of pleasure from Beth.

Beth start to unbuttoned Ben’s shirt, he droped his arms to allow her to reach his lower buttons, soon he too is naked from the waist upwards. Both bare tops come together, Ben’s chest contacts breasts.

“Ben, drop your pants, I want to see how hard you are for me.”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Ben strips naked, his penis springing up as the top of his briefs slide over his bell end. Beth reaches out for him, takes hold of his shaft midway and looking Ben in the eyes, peels his foreskin back. Ben looks down, his cock head exposed, he is wet too, pre cum smeared over the already shiny skin of his swollen knob. Beth wipes her forefinger over the drop that has formed and tastes it, making the most of it as Ben looks on.

“Now taste my pussy.” Beth says, as she notices Josh is right next to them and is watching. Ben looks at Josh and grins widely, Josh acknowledges the young man’s delight.

Beth unfastens her jeans, thumbs them down along with her knickers. Ben stares down between her legs, taking in the neat triangle of hair above her pussy, her smooth lips and the pouting of her labia.

Josh awaits for Ben to move in and touch his girlfriend’s pussy.

Ben does indeed move in, his right hand goes between Beth’s legs, he presses her mound gently, his middle finger disappears immediately as it glides through the wetness and silky flesh into the entrance of her cunt and curls inwards and upwards. Beth gasps with pleasure.

The two kiss again, Ben keeps his finger up inside Beth, moving it slightly before sliding it out and up to her clitoris where he starts to rub it sideways, back and forth over her.

Josh is bulging, he desperately wants to wank, but holds back for now.

Beth breaks free from Ben, smiles at Josh and positions herself at the side of the bed before lying back and drawing her thighs up and open.

Josh looks at her open wet pussy, then at the young man as he moves to Beth, holding her thighs and lowers his head, mouth open, tongue out.

Josh hears Beth moan as first contact is made, then the sounds of mouth on wet pussy. Ben is young but he knows how to go down on a girl. Soon Beth is gasping as she orgasms, Josh notices Ben is finger fucking her too – and fast, really fast.

Josh moves so that Ben will be able to see him watching now, he also starts talking.

“She tastes good, eh, Ben? I just love a wet pussy. Looks like you do to, its ready for your cock to fuck, don’t you think so? Or would you like your cock sucked in return?”

Ben withdraws from Beth’s pussy, his face is wet from her juices, he licks his lips.

Beth stands, kisses Ben again, she grips his bum and pulls him to her body, his cock trapped between their bellies.

Josh moves in and presses lightly on Beth’s head, he notices Ben looking at him. Ben keeps looking at Josh as Beth’s lips close around his cock, her hand takes hold of his shaft, moving slowly up and down.

“Ben,” Josh says, “you’ll soon be fucking Beth and I’ll be watching you fuck her, I want to see you spunk in her too, will you do that for me?”

“Yes,” Ben manages “I might not last long though.”

Continued

By *dward_TeagueMan 38 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Awesome stuff

By *eed AttentionMan 38 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *avem30Man 38 weeks ago

barnsley

Nice story

By *orthampton jamesMan 38 weeks ago

Northampton

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

“Beth knows how to handle a cock, let her help you fuck for longer.”

Ben nodded and went back to looking at his cock being sucked.

Josh decided it was the time to get in closer still, Ben was now confident, his cock rock hard. Josh reached out and touched Ben’s belly, stroking him there, allowing his hand to touch Beth’s bobbing head and her hand on Ben’s penis as she wanked him slowly. He then bought his hand up to Ben chest, sliding it over his nipples in turn before pinching his right one and giving it a twist. Ben gasped.

Ben’s hands were guiding Beth’s head as she sucked him, but he took his right hand away and touched Josh between his legs, feeling the outline of his cock as it strained in his jeans. Then Josh felt his tee shirt being untucked and fingers siding over his belly.

Somewhat awkwardly, Ben has a go at unfastening Josh’s belt. He manages one handed. He quickly undoes the top button of his jeans and then finds his zip. Down it goes, the flaps of Josh’s jeans now opened and his bulging briefs exposed. Ben fumbles with the fabric but soon Josh’s hard cock appears, its end wet, shiny, ready.

Josh moans softly as his foreskin is drawn back and he is wanked backhanded. Ben turns and looks at both Beth on his cock and at Josh’s cock.

Josh understands.

He moves in close so his bell end touches Beth’s face. She opens her eyes, sees Josh and takes hold of him with her spare hand and draws him into her mouth, replacing Ben’s penis which she still holds. She now has two cocks to suck on, Josh feels Ben’s penis as Beth brings them tightly together, her lips and tongue working the twin ends, her hands wanking those stiff shafts as well as she can manage.

Josh reaches round and puts his left hand onto Ben’s bum, stoking the soft, smooth flesh. He pushes a small amount, to encourage Ben to push his hips forward and his cock to Beth’s mouth, it’s really his cock sucking after all.

Beth can sense the leading cock now and allows Ben’s to slide in, pushing her own head down onto him, forcing his glans to the back of her throat and down it.

Josh stands away, he can see the depth of shaft Beth has taken, he wants her to take all of Ben, down to those hanging testicles of his. Now standing to one side he can both push Beth’s head and push Ben’s bum together.

Beth gags slightly, but recovers, there is only half an inch to go.

In Ben goes again, his wet, slippery shaft gliding in and down her throat. Josh finalises the coupling. Ben is balls deep, fully pressing Beth’s chin with his nuts. Beth gurgles a bit. She holds on.

Josh looks at Ben’s face, he too is looking down, eyes wide in both amazement and delight as his cock is consumed.

Beth suddenly pulls back, she gasps. Pants.

Saliva joins her to Ben still. She looks at the penis she has taken. Looks at its hole. A clear drip appears.

Beth stands, kisses Ben.

“Time to get that cock in my cunt Ben,” Beth says “same depth too.”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“OK, where you want me?”

“You choose, you can take me anyway you like.”

Ben just stood there, his cock erect, still wet from Beth’s lips.

“Can we start the usual way, you on your back and me between your legs?”

“Ok,” Beth said, “legs up or just open?”

“I like them up on a girl, opens her up and easier to get inside, at least initially.”

Beth lay on the bed and pulled her thighs up, fully exposing her pussy. Labia parted, her vagina open, pee hole and her clitoris with its hood just exposing the small but so, so sensitive bud inside.

Josh passed Ben a condom, Ben tore the foil open and took out the rolled-up and slippery rubber. He found the teat, aligned it with the slit of his penis and began rolling it down his shaft. Ready, he glanced up at Josh, nodded and climbed into position between Beth’s open thighs, there Josh watched as he positioned himself so his cock was as close to Beth’s open pussy as he could get. Josh could see Beth looking up at Ben, waiting for him to enter her, wondering how he would be, youthful vigour but fast to spunk or, like Josh had become with her, a really competent cocksman, one who could fuck hard and fast or slow and intimately, stimulate a woman’s body and keep going until he was ready to ejaculate rather than his cock.

Beth reached out to Ben as he lowered himself on his arms and his cock head entered her body. Josh watched as Ben’s penis slid slowly into his girlfriend’s glistening cunt with a sigh from the young man.

“That feels good, Ben,” Beth whispered as he now stopped briefly, all the way inside, his slightly tightened testicles pressing on her pussy lips, his arms now folded as his chest lay on Beth’s, his face to hers.

They kissed. Josh slowly masturbated.

Josh then stopped and grabbed his phone and began to record the sex. He made sure that Ben’s face was clearly seen, he would edit out Beth’s before sending a copy to Ben.

Josh went in close, the point of entry of Ben’s cock, first from the side then the rear with his bollocks now tight to his body and his small, pert bum moving as any guy knows how to. Ben’s ass hole could be seen as he pulled out of Beth each stroke.

Then it was to their faces, Ben looking into the lens as he fucked, grinning widely before returning to kiss the woman beneath him, Josh managing to capture only Beth’s lower face.

Ben had resumed his thrusting, taking his time, long smooth strokes, almost taking his cock out, his bell end remaining inside, just his rim visible. Then a slow entry, little movement of his foreskin, Josh thought, the condom holding it in place mostly. Ben with a bare cock would be so much better.

Ben continued like that for a couple of minutes. Then he sank right into and onto Beth, kissing her again on the mouth. She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist, gripping him, holding him deep inside her.

“Thanks,” Ben managed as he again turned to look at Josh “that is going to be so hot to watch.”

“Good wanking material,” Josh responded “for both of us.”

Josh then suggested they try a different position, asking Ben if he’d any preferences.

“I quite like the girl sitting on me, riding me, that way I get to see her face and see her breasts as she fucks me.”

“Beth?” Josh said, looking for her agreement.

“Come on then Ben, let’s get on you.”

Josh recorded them changing over, Ben taking Beth’s place on the bed, his cock still fully hard so no need to mess about with his condom.

Ben held his cock as Beth climbed over him, adjusting her position so her pussy was in the right place for her to impale herself on him.

Continued

By *un22Woman 38 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh moved round so he could see Beth steady herself as Ben held his cock to her open lips, just pushing himself back enough to get his glans inside. Josh made sure the camera took in Ben’s face and then panned to his prick and up to Beth’s tits.

“Down you go,” Josh said to Beth, “ride him hard.”

With that, Beth sank down on the cock in her cunt, taking every inch, watching Ben’s face, as was Josh. The sensation of your cock sliding in a pussy is so good, he thought as Beth came to rest, briefly on the lad.

She placed her hands on his chest and used these to provide the initial impetus to start riding Ben. Soon she had mounted him and tucked her feet under the more powerful thighs so she could pound down on him.

Ben looked up, watching her breasts and the path her nipples traced as they moved with the fucking motion, up and down, round and round.

Josh was now, getting in close, seeing the ring of Beth’s natural lube around the condom on Ben. That condom must be quite wet inside the teat with pre cum Josh thought, thinking of his own cock.

He went behind Beth, taking in the shape of her buttocks, the gap between them and the cock joining her to the young man beneath her through her labia.

“I’m going to cum!” cried Ben suddenly.

Beth kept up her pace, rising and falling on Ben, she looked at him. Josh focused on his face too.

The cries of orgasm soon came. Ben shot his load. It lasted for the usual time it takes for seven or so good spurts of spunk to shoot from his cock, filling the teat of his condom.

As his orgasm subsided, Beth slowed, she was breathing rapidly now though the effort she had made. She settled on his body, bent forward and kissed him. Then she sat back up and was met with Josh’s lips on her own.

Beth gestured to Ben, he held the base of his penis to keep his condom in place as she climbed off him. Josh recorded the spunk, the teat now hanging laden to one side as Ben’s erect started to subside.

Beth lay beside Ben. Josh looked at her, then, taking careful hold of Ben’s cock at the base, slowly pulled his condom off, ensuring no semen was lost, other than that clinging to his shaft and glans.

He held up the condom, the teat now full again with the creamy contents of Ben’s balls and prostate, then moved over to Beth and then held the teat up, allowing the contents to run out and over her chest and belly. Beth dabbed a finger in the white pools on her body, drawing strings of thick semen with them.

“Ben, Beth needs cleaning up, I think you know what to do.”

Ben moved so that he could lower his head to Beth’s body. Josh’s phone followed him.

Ben bent lower still and with his tongue stretched out, he started to gather together the pools of his own sperm, creating one larger mass close to Beth’s belly button. He then opened his mouth and drew in what had recently shot from his own cock, slurping sounds announced the intake, his tongue lapping up the residual from her skin.

Ben raised his head, looked at Josh and opened his mouth to the camera.

Josh closed in on his face, semen clearly visible in his mouth, pooled around and onto his tongue, white, stringy in places. Ben swallowed and grinned widely at the lens, then opened his mouth to confirm it was empty.

Beth touched her belly, still sticky in places and tasted her fingers.

“OK, guys, that was such fun. Look, I have to go, need to visit the shops. Josh, see you about seven thirty, OK? Can you bring a bottle of the Sicilian red we had last week please.”

Josh confirmed he would.

With that Beth climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

“So, you’ve been watched having sex. How was that?” Josh asked Ben and he returned his attention to his own cock, stimulating himself back to an erection.

“Awesome, never thought it would happen. Loved being made to lick my own cum up too. You’re so lucky having Beth, she’s a great girl. I need one like that.”

“I will sort the video out and send you it, may be a few files though.”

“Thanks, as you said, some great wanking to come.”

Josh laughed. He was hard again now. Ben, still hanging limply, his foreskin mostly covering his bell end now but his skin damp with semen.

Beth returned and began to pull on her panties.

Josh, you poor thing,” she said smiling, “all hard and no action. Her let me have a quick play.”

With that she dropped to her knees in front of her boyfriend, reach up and took hold of his erection and moved her head forward, lips open.

Josh looked down as Beth sucked and wanked his cock, taking him deep at times and then working only on his frenulum.

After a minute or so she stopped, stood up and turned to Ben.

“Here, you take over, I need to dress and go.”

Continued

By *un22Woman 38 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ndauntedMan 38 weeks ago

wilts

Glad Josh is back!

By *orthampton jamesMan 38 weeks ago

Northampton

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

Ben looked at Josh, his face registering surprise. He then looked down at Josh’s cock, still perfectly erect and shiny from Beth’s mouth.

Then he just dropped to his knees, shuffled forward and gipped the penis facing him.

“Another first, fuck, this is almost making me bi.” With that the eighteen year old Ben took his first bell end between his soft wet lips and drew it into his mouth.

Josh again looked down, he was pleased that this guy had gone down on him. He placed his hands lightly on the young head in front of him and guided him onto his cock with that very subtle pressure designed to take the guy’s cock deeper into his mouth and throat.

What should he do, just let Ben have a feel of cock sucking or allow him to take his first load, to experience the warmth and taste of a cock erupting in his mouth.

“Ben, if you want me to cum, just keep going.”

Ben did not stop. Maybe he did not hear Josh, so focused on the penis in his mouth, making sure he was doing it the best he could, following Beth’s lead.

Ben sucked, his right hand found Josh’s shaft and gripping it lightly, wanked it in synchronisation to his head on the knob.

Josh could feel his ejaculation looming as his balls tightened. There was still time for Ben to stop, another warning?

Ben’s mouth filled with sperm, he coughed as some must have shot into his throat, but he quickly regained himself and tried to keep on with the sucking motion. Josh could see white fluid seep form the corner of his lips as his own cock pulsed and pulsed.

Josh stopped ejaculating, his shaft softening as it slipped from Ben’s lips. Ben opened his mouth, letting Josh see it was awash with his spunk.

Ben swallowed.

Josh takes hold of his head again, ruffles his hair. He then takes Ben by the left shoulder and pulls him up so that they stand facing each other.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say,” Ben said quietly, licking his lips to locate any wayward cum “I can’t believe I’ve just done that. Sucked a guy off. And swallowed. Fuck!”

“Felt good for me too, I wasn’t sure I should have gone that far, I mean cumming,”

“Nor me, but it was something I’ve never experienced before. Better that just lapping cum up, you were so warm and lots of it, you just kept shooting. I think some shot down my throat, that made be cough, sorry about that.”

“For a first time you were brilliant. Some guys just aren’t ready for the volume a guy can shoot. My mate Adam can really cum, masses of the stuff, you should try him!”

“I would do it again.”

Josh laughed and took hold of Ben’s cock, already beginning to firm again.

“Anytime, just drop me a message. Who knows, you might end up with us fucking at this rate.”

“You serious?”

Josh shrugged.

“Not thought about it. Not sure. I might fuck a guy, same as a woman taking it in the ass. But in my ass? Big step for a guy like me, I really want girls but somehow cocks keep attracting me, must be there’re what I have between my legs and I know what brings me off and I like seeing another guy enjoying himself too. Dunno. What you think?”

“I wasn’t suggesting we fuck, anyway, it’s entirely up to you. But agree, making another guy spunk, to me anyway, was special the first time I did it and now I’m so easy around naked and hard guys that it just seems natural.”

“Is it good, I mean anal fucking, does it feel that good? Gay guys fuck like that so they must find it good.”

“Yeah, it feels good having a cock up inside, but also being taken by another man, so much more power there than with most women. There are some big cocks out there too, not just long ones either. You can really feel one of those go up your ass.”

Ben nodded his acknowledgement. “I might just want to try that, if you’re offering any time.”

Josh grinned, yes he was offering to fuck Ben in the ass hole.

“We better clean ourselves up.” Josh suggested, as he pointed Ben to the bathroom.

Both naked men washed their cocks together, Ben washed his face to remove any traces of spunk and Beth.

Once dressed Josh saw Ben out, telling him to keep in contact.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Later, Josh arrived at Beth’s, she was preparing dinner for the two of them. He had the wine asked for.

“So, how did it end with Ben?” Beth asked once Josh was settled and assisting with some final tasks in the kitchen.

“He sucked me straight after you did.” Josh said.

“I did see him on the way out, he didn’t seem phased by taking a cock in his mouth, looked quite keen to try you out.”

“He actually sucked me off,”

“I suppose he had already had a taste for spunk after his own from over me.”

“And he swallowed it all.”

“Good lad, he Ok with doing that you think?”

“Seemed happy enough, didn’t make any fuss. I asked him on the way out of he had thought about being fucked. He is going to think about it,” Josh said grinning.

Josh was reasonably hopeful his cock would soon be balls deep in Ben’s teen ass hole.

Josh and Beth have dinner.

“So, I have done cheeses for desert for a change.”

“Yeah, great. Bit full, so can we wait a while?”

“I’ll get them out of the fridge to come to room temperature, they taste best that way. I have some grapes and stuff too.”

By the time Josh had finished the cheese and biscuits he was still full and quite sleepy. Beth looked ready for bed too.

Josh had received an invite for sperm harvesting. He’d never heard about it but it looked official, as in he had to confirm his attendance at the centre and he was not to ejaculate for three days beforehand. Instructions of where to go and when were included. It was in four days time.

Josh found the centre, went in and was asked to register. He was given a pill and told to take it immediately. He asked what it was for.

“To ensure you are completely erect for the sperm harvesting.” Josh shook his head, after all he was always hard when aroused, but this? Not much of a turn on, maybe that’s what the pills for.

There seemed many young men there, from late teens to about 40, he guessed. In the distance he could also see young women, quite a crowd too. They were too far away for him to make anyone out in a separate part of the building.

Josh was told to wait, he found a seat amongst the rows set out, most were taken by apprehensive looking men. Every few minutes names were called out and about twenty guys stood and went over to a door marked Sperm Harvesting.

Josh sat and waited. He was completely unaware of what was to happen. None of the guys around him were talking, so he sat quietly and waited. After about thirty minutes his name was amongst those called out. He too stood and made his way over to Harvesting.

Josh feels a prod in his back and turns. Its Adam, Ben is also there. They nod to each other, nobody seems to want to speak. Josh looks around, he sees who he thinks is Leon. How did he get here, its miles from where he lives thought Josh, now very confused.

The men in front are being guided into what looks like cubicles, one man per. Josh enters the one allocated for him.

“Hello, I am your sperm harvester today,” said a man of about fifty. “This your first time, eh?”

“Err, yes,” Josh managed.

“OK, you need to strip naked, you can put your clothes over there.”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh started to undress. As his pants came off he could see the man watching him and checking out his cock.

“Right, we need to get you erect next,” the man said as he reached for a hand held but mains powered vibrator “open your legs wide.”

Josh did as he was told and soon felt the vibrator as it was held to his balls and then the end of his penis, his foreskin still over his glans.

“Pull it back if it will go, please.”

Josh peeled his foreskin back and immediately felt the tip of the vibrator touch his frenulum. It did feel good and he soon felt himself swelling and rising, the pill must also be helping, he thought.

“Masturbate now, you are almost ready to get fitted up.”

Josh wanked. He felt very self-conscious, this was not sexy at all.

“OK, enough,” the man said “now the stimulators. I will be inserting a prostate pulsation tool into your anus first. As you start to orgasm this will rapidly press hard into your prostate to force out seminal fluid, we need to get as much as possible from you.”

Josh felt himself being bent over from the waist and his legs opened up. He could hear the man preparing something behind him.

“Right, lube first, ready?”

Josh felt the cold on his hole. Then the pressure of the tool, it felt quite firm as it pressed his ass hole.

“Relax, son, soon be in. There, just going to position it and set the straps so it stays on the spot, it will be quite strong when its working, you will have not felt anything like it before, this is the latest model and lab tests have shown it empties over ninety percent of fluids from a prostate.”

Josh could feel the head of the tool press into his prostate quite firmly already. The man fitted a collar to the tool that pressed into his anus, stopping any further entry. Then he picked up a sort of bracket and strapped it to his thighs and to the tool, locking it into position on his gland. Josh watched intently as the man tightened the straps on his body.

“OK, next, your nipples.”

The man brushed his hand over Josh’s chest, touching each nipple as he did. He then pinched each in turn, not unpleasant Josh thought.

“Just getting a feel for their firmness and interface with the equipment,” he told Josh.

Again he picked up the items, this time two black circular shallow cup shaped parts with a hole in one side and a button on the other.

“One each nipple, it will pinch initially then it will go off.”

Josh watched as the man took the first item, pressed the button on the top and held the bottom part to his chest and covered his right nipple. There was a click and Josh felt his nipple clamped.

“Ouch!” Josh gasped, more in surprise that actual discomfort. The man just smiled at him.

The man took the second one and repeated the procedure on his left nipple.

Click. Ouch!

“We monitor you as you approach orgasm and the system will operate automatically and clamp tight on your nipples as you start to ejaculate. You won’t feel much there as all the other stimulations will overwhelm your senses,” he said grinning.

Josh was becoming genuinely frightened, the unknown, having to endure some form of extreme stimulation. Maybe even sexual pain.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Now the sensors, this fit to you head and monitor your arousal and the start of orgasm where the rest of the stimulators kick in.”

“Why?” was all Josh could manage.

“We must extract the maximum amount of actual sperm from each man here. This technique has been proven in the laboratory.”

Josh felt a sort of cap fitted to his head with sticky pads at his temples and elsewhere on his head.

“Next, it’s your testicles. This device clamps onto each ball. As the systems detects your ejaculation beginning it compresses each testicle in a series of very strong pulses and this helps the expulsion of your actual sperm into the fluid that’s heading up your penis for extraction.”

Josh put his hands between his legs in a protective manner.

“No good doing that, son, hands off.”

Josh dropped his arms, exposing his balls once again.

“Good lad, now I’m just going to give them both a feel, size them up so we get the correct pressure on them.”

Josh was still fully hard as he felt the man commenced feeling each of his balls in turn, checking their size with a gauge – back to front and top to bottom for each testicle, how they hung in his scrotum.

“Right, we need a 3 fit on the left and a 4 fit on the right. So much easier with you guys who shave your scrotums.”

Josh could then see the man selecting the right size fittings for his balls from a tray.

“OK, open legs wide. Left first, like with your nipples, this will grip each testicle firmly until you orgasm, then each will pulse very firmly and fast as you ejaculate.”

“How fast?” Josh managed.

“Oh, it’s the same speed as you shoot when you cum, lad. I think its 0.7 seconds between pulses, quite fast. But you should know how fast you spurt, bet you wank off a lot.”

Josh gasped as his left bollock was clamped. It was a sharp stab at first but soon reduced to a dull ache.”

“It’ll soon go off.” The man said as he observed Josh wincing and slightly doubling up.

“Now the right one, straighten up.”

Josh stood straight. He gasped again as his right ball was firmly gripped. The two clamps weighed a reasonable amount and he could feel the pull on his balls which he actually quite liked.

“Nearly there. Just the penis unit. This vibrates to bring you to orgasm and takes away the sperm. See that tube? It connects from your penis and feeds into a large bottle as all the other guys also ejaculate. See the screen?”

Josh looked to where the finger directed. The screen showed a large glass bottle, it was about half full with creamy white fluid and more was running in from a tube.

“Let’s get you connected up, I expect you will be wanting to orgasm and get this over.”

Josh nodded.

Continued

By *ichard Cock OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Ashby De La Zouch

“This small tube goes a short distance inside your penis, stops any sperm being wasted. I can’t lube it, it has to be clear for the sperm. It shouldn’t, hurt, just stay still as it goes inside you.”

With that the man bought out the equipment. It was the size of a fist with a clear tube leading from it.

“I need to gauge your glans so it fits properly.”

Josh looked on as the man took a plastic item, it had a series of holes in it. The first hole was placed to the end of Josh’s penis, it went right over his bell end and a short way down his shaft before it was withdrawn. The next size hole was tried, that stopped just short of his rim.

“Seven,” the man said as he then placed another tool to his cock. This seemed to measure the length of his glans, a bar rested on his cock hole and a moveable slider adjusted until it touched his rim. “9”.

Josh wondered what was next.

The man selected some components from another drawer and assembled them.

Turning to Josh he said “This will slide inside your hole, as I said, keep still until I clamp it to your penis.”

Josh watched as the man held his shaft and bought the assembly close to his bell end. He could now see the small soft plastic tube that was to enter his penis, not too long he thought.

Then he felt it, his hole was pressed gently and it opened sufficiently to allow the tube to enter him, there was the mildest of discomfort but that soon vanished.

“OK, it’s in, now to clamp the rest to your penis head so we can get it really stimulated to bring you to a full and very powerful orgasm and ejaculation.”

Josh watched and felt it as the man closed the device around his cock head, it did fit snugly and he could feel it in close contact with his skin. It felt quite tight to his frenulum but he assumed this was to better stimulate it.

“How does that feel?”

“It’s OK I guess,” Josh said looking at his cock with his end inside the device and the tube leading away from it to a larger tube that seemed to run though his cubical to the others. “How much longer will this take?”

“Not long now, next we test each part for stimulation, lowish levels, just to make sure it all works as it should. Each part is connected by Bluetooth and has batteries for power. The only connection is the sperm tube you see there. It will suck the sperm from your penis as you ejaculate.”

“What’s going to happen to my sperm?”

“Well, it get mixed with all the other sperm collected this session, typically we get two to three litres a session. It has to be used immediately so the women are all ready to be impregnated. You may have seen then whilst you were waiting.”

“But why?” Josh asked, totally baffled by all this.

“The country needs more babies and the authorities have decided this is the only way.”

“What happens to the women?” Josh asked.

“Well, each one is naked like yourself, they lie on a couch, legs held open by stirrups, we take a measure of the sperm mix, usually about 10ml, fill a special penis shaped applicator and this is lubricated and inserted into their vaginas. The applicator is then activated and the sperm is shot into the woman. She remains with her legs up for the next hour to help fertilisation occur.”

“Oh,” was all Josh could manage.

“We even fit them a clitoris massager to they can orgasm during the insertion, they seem to appreciate that part the most.”

Josh nodded.

“Right, I’m going to start the test. First it’s your nipples, right then left. You will feel a pinch. Then the prostate probe, there will be two compressions of your prostate, we don’t want any fluids out at this stage, only the natural secretion of what is commonly called pre cum to prepare your sperm passageway. The next test will be to your testicles. Each testicle will be squeezed three times, right one then the left one. It will be moderate pressure, not the full pressure you will encounter during ejaculation and sperm collection. Finally we will stimulate your penis, the glans and frenulum will be vibrated.”

Josh tried to take it all in. His head was swimming. He wanted this to be over.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Ready?”

“Err, yes.” Josh replied.

“Aww1” Josh blurted out as his right nipple was pinched quite tightly, more from the surprise than the feeling in it. It was not unpleasant, in fact he found it exciting, just like when Beth had attached the clothes pegs to his nipples,

“Oooooh.” Left nipple.

“Fuuuuck!”

“Fuuuuck!” as his prostate was compressed. Again, not dissimilar to his anal play or with the guys as they fucked him.

His bollocks were next.

“Aaaah…..Aaaah…..Aaaah!” as his right ball was pressed firmly by the device. It hurt a bit, more the surprise of it again.

“Aaaah…..Aaaah…..Aaaah!” Left bollock.

Josh was gasping, his balls ached. He gradually recovered.

“That too much?” the man asked him.

“A bit, I don’t mind my balls squeezed but that was intense.”

“It needs to be to help expel your sperm. You will find, that as you orgasm the results of the compressions to your testicles will not be so noticeable as there will be an almost overwhelming feeling in your body. The majority of the guys I see here say it’s the most intensive orgasm they have ever had. Just stick with it son.”

“Err, OK then.”

“Good, now let’s test stimulate your penis, that will feel awesome. Ready?”

Josh nodded.

The man pressed a button on his control panel.

Josh opened his mouth, expelled air and panted.

The test lasted about five seconds.

Josh relaxed.

“Wow, that was serious. It felt really good, like being sucked and wanked together but by an expert.”

The man smiled.

“I’ve never had a guy not ejaculate with this equipment. Just relax and enjoy it.”

“OK, is it time to do it?”

“Yes, I will count down from three.”

“So, again, what will happen?”

“First I stimulate your penis and your nipples as I did in the test, we keep it going until we detect the approach of your orgasm. At that point the system automatically begins the prostate and testicle pulsing. The sperm tube in your penis starts to suck, waiting for your ejaculation. You should be able to see your semen as it goes up the tubing. Just remember, unlike the test, both nipples and penis will be stimulated together.”

Josh nodded.

“Ready?”

“Yes.”

Continued

By *eeker of pleasureMan 37 weeks ago

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

With that the man pressed a button on his panel.

A buzzing sound came from the end of his cock. It felt good. Really good, like the best vibrator and lips he had ever felt on his bell end, but at the same time.

“Ooooohhh, wow, that’s so good,” Josh managed as his cock buzzed.

“Fuck! Ahhh, ooooohhh!” Josh cried out as both his nipples were pinched firmly, initially the whole nipple before the actual tips were pinched sending a sensations like an electric shock directly to his penis.

He started to sway, he had to be standing due to the prostate probe held firmly in position up inside his rectum.

“OK son, I’ve got you,” as the man held his shoulders.

The system went through a tried and tested program, penis, all the time, nipples in pulses, then a short series of pulses into his prostate and a similar series of pulses squeezing his balls.

Josh could hardly stand the intensity of the stimulation, he was not prepared for the start of his orgasm when the full forces would be applied to his prostate and testes.

Eyes closed, body tensing, Josh could feel the pressures in his genitals building rapidly, he was getting close.

The stimulation of his nipples became more frequent and intense, nipple tips being worked. His balls felt as if they had been grabbed and squeezed repeatedly by strong fingers. The pounding in his ass hole became greater and greater, like he was about to explode internally.

The frenzy at his bell end strengthen, he could not take any more. He was going to cum.

A buzzer sounded. It was an alert for the man that this sperm donor was about to deliver.

Josh could feel himself pass the point of no return. He had never felt such a physical force build within his body.

Suddenly he felt the commencement of rapid and almost brutal forces pounding within his ass as his prostate was assaulted, wringing all the fluids from within it into Josh’s tubes.

An instant later he involuntary doubled up as his balls were pumped too, hard, fast – matching the frequency happening in his prostate.

Nipples, testicles, prostate and penis all taking the mast extreme stimulation he ever encountered.

The end of his penis was pulsing too, this bell end’s sensitivity was more than he could take. More so than that of the best oiled wank or the perfect blow job.

He must be shooting now, the sounds he could just hear had changed. His sperm were being taken away from him.

By *ommy560Man 37 weeks ago

Hereford

Hot

By *ar0001Man 37 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *eterpervisMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Weird

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

“Josh, Josh.”

Josh started to come round.

“Josh?”

He opened his eyes. Beth was looking at him, her face smiling.

“I thought that would wake you. I’ve been sucking you for a while, you were so hard I couldn’t resist. It was only when you shot in my mouth that you woke up. Loads of cum and it tasted good so I’ve had my breakfast!”

Later that day Beth messaged Josh to say she had had a message on Fabswingers from a couple looking to meet up that looked promising. They would discuss later, in the meantime Josh checked out their profile. Michael b 1980 Ashley b 1982. The photos showed reasonably trim bodies.

Michael: No facial hair or body art. Nice smile. Brown hair, some chest hair, neat looking pubes above his cock, balls look smooth or trimmed. The full length naked body shot showed him soft, his penis hanging over what looks like good sized balls, his large looking glans showing through his foreskin. Bi-curious, looking to meet couples, women, possibly men. Not looking for single women.

Ashley: Pretty face, blond hair, slim. No pubic hair, medium sized breasts, slight upturn to the nipples with pink areolae of average size. She has some labia extending down from her pussy. Bi-curious, looking to meet couples, women. Not looking for single men.

Can accommodate or travel. Three verifications, fairly recent and all positive but not showing too much sexual activity. Looks like there were mostly social but not always clear, still they would all meet the couple again.

Josh’s cock moved. He was interested. He hoped Beth would be.

Josh and Beth we looking at the photos of Michael and Ashley.

“He looks OK, he could fuck me,” Beth said looking up at Josh. “No doubt Ashley is fuckable, Josh?”

Josh smiled.

“But what about you, fancy her?”

“She’s OK, no pubes so good to get my mouth around her pussy. Nice neat lips too. No mention of anal though for both of them.”

“Ah, your right, missed that. Still, be good to have some fun if it’s just fucking and sucking,”

Josh agreed. Beth said she would respond and if they came back with more interest she would set up a meeting. Social initially, they agreed.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh received a message from Ben. He offers apologies for the delay, he has a new girlfriend.

Josh reads on. Ben gives a brief description. She sound great.

Ben says he wants to try anal with Josh before his new relationship goes too far. Can he make Saturday afternoon?

Josh responds. He can, but he has already arranged to meet a friend after their swimming session. They usually have a wank and oral sex together but have fucked as well at times. Ben would be very welcome to join them and he would fuck Ben and he could fuck Josh if he wanted to. Josh was sure his friend would only be too happy to watch, if Ben was OK with that.

Ben came straight back. Yes, perfect. Loved the idea of being watched, just as he was with Beth.

Josh said he would check with his friend but was sure he would only be too happy to watch. Josh pointed out Richard’s age.

Ben was good with that. Makes it more exciting he said, like being watched by an uncle or even his dad.

Beth had set up a social meeting with Michael and Ashley for the following week. Drinks in town. They lived about 20 minutes away.

Saturday: Swimming over, the two guys were in the locker room, both now naked as they showered.

“Really looking forward to seeing this Ben,” Rich said as he washed himself between his legs.

“Steady, your starting to stiffen, someone might come in.” Josh said laughing as he soaped his buttocks and crack.

Rich laughed too and left his cock alone.

In the café over coffee there was more talk of Ben.

Josh’s cock was bulging at the thought of fucking this good looking young lad. Rich said he was hard too.

“I find it amazing that Beth was fucked by Ben in front of you. I get it that he wanted to be watched as he fucks a girl, but didn’t you mind?”

“To be honest, it was a real turn on. I quite fancy him myself, so maybe having him up Beth was a step in me getting up him. He sucked me off, he was so horny. Swallowed it all to. His first load from another guy, although he had just swallowed his own before and from the condom when he spunked in Beth.”

“Can’t wait.”

“Oh, hang on, I’ve got a video on my phone of him with Beth. Have a look at this.”

Josh found the video and turned the sound off and handed his phone to Rich.

“He’s hot, Josh. He looks so good with his cock up Beth, just watching his balls swing as he fucks.”

“I watch this and wank sometimes,” Josh added.

“I would too, might just have to nip to the loos.”

“Steady, I want your spunk.”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Back at Josh’s place, the guys prepared for Ben. Josh, then Rich went into the bathroom for a few minutes.

Both only now had on briefs and a tee shirt. Both pairs of briefs bulged more than they normally did. Josh struggled to not pull Rich’s briefs down and start sucking his cock.

They managed to talk about other things. Then there was a knock at the door.

Ben was let in, he had that nervous look again, Josh thought.

“Hey guys,” Ben said, looking first at Josh then Richard.

“Ben, this is Rich, he will watch or if you like, he could join in, up to you,”

Ben approached Rich and offered his hand.

“Josh said you were a good looking guy, he was certainly right there,”

Ben shrugged slightly.

“Ok, do you need to douche?” Josh asked Ben.

“Err, yeah. That is….”

“OK, come with me, I can show you how to use my kit.”

Josh came back in a few minutes.

“Give him a while, his first time.”

Rich smiled, then pulled his tee shirt off. “Be antisocial for him to appear naked whist we are still dressed.”

With that he thumbed down his briefs and his semi-erect cock sprung out.

Josh did the same.

Hands gravitated to adjusting balls and then the pulling back of foreskins and the first strokes of masturbation, often the best until actual orgasm.

Josh approached Rich and pinched his nipples. Rich reciprocated.

The guys then reached for the other’s genitals, feeling balls and wanking each other.

Then the bathroom door opened and Ben emerged, naked. His cock was semi-erect, hanging heavy, his bell end partly exposed.

“Lovely,” Rich managed. “I would like some of that, Ben.”

Josh gestured for Ben to come over and join them.

“What do you want me to do?” Ben asked quietly.

“It’s mainly up to you,” Josh replied “we can have a wank and suck together, Rich here would like to join in, if that’s alright.”

“OK,” Ben answered.

Continued

manchester

Bray, Wicklow

Ashby De La Zouch

“Then I can start on your ass, touch it, feel it, lube it and get inside you. See how you like it.”

“OK,” Ben answered again.

Josh decided it was best to get on with things, so he moved towards Ben and took hold of his cock and wanked it. Ben just stood there, almost frozen.

Josh took Ben’s hand and directed it to his own penis.

Ben seemed to wake up, took Josh’s cock and began wanking him back.

The two were very close together now. Josh wanted to kiss Ben but was worried he might freak out if he did.

Instead he pinched Ben’s right nipple then ran his finders down over his belly and cupped his bollocks so his wanking hand bumped into his cupped balls on each down stroke.

Rich continued to watch and slowly masturbate.

“Suck me,” Josh said quietly to Ben.

Ben let go of Josh’s cock and slowly dropped to his knees. Once in position he again reached for the penis now sticking out stiffly in front of him and drew it to his opening lips.

Ben sucked and wanked Josh’s cock, he was now confident with this act and took Josh deep, small gagging sounds emerging as the bell end in his mouth was pushed to the back of his throat.

Josh felt hands on his bum cheeks, drawing him in. Ben stroked Josh’s bum, eventually finding the crevice between his cheeks and letting his fingers slide in there.

Josh himself had started to stroke Ben’s head and hair, then his face, touching his lips where his own cock entered the young man.

Then he noticed that Rich had moved round behind Ben and knelt down. Rich reached around Ben with his right arm and found his cock, he left hand then slipped between Ben’s legs and took hold of his smooth testicles and began to feel them. His hand began to move on Ben’s solid cock.

The three guys continued like this for a couple more minutes before Josh noticed Rich had released Ben’s balls and from his view point looked like his hand was now between his cheeks, probably seeking his ass hole.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

His thoughts were confirmed when Ben let Josh’s cock fall from his lips and gasp. Rich quickly withdrew his fingers, only to put them in his mouth and in an instant he was back as Ben’s anus, this time probing him and gaining some entry.

“I want fucking,” Ben managed to say “both of you. Please.”

Josh moved his fingers from Ben’s facial cheeks to his lips and then into parted lips. Ben sucked Josh’s fingers.

Rich had the tip of his right index finger now inside Ben’s ass. He knew he needed more lubrication now.

Josh acknowledged he had to take the lead now in the fucking of Ben. It was of course what Ben expected following their previous sessions and what had been agreed as such.

Josh looked at Rich and motioned with his head for him to stand aside for now.

He then reached down and took Ben under each arm and this signalled to him to stand up.

Looking at each other Josh asked him “Bent over, on all fours, sitting on me or on your back?”

No answer.

“OK, we’ll go with you on your back, that way you can see everything, well almost,”

Josh motioned Ben to his bed and to lie on it.

“Ok, now come towards the end so your bums at the edge. Great. Now pull your legs up and towards your chest. Open them a bit more. Perfect. Rich, you agree?”

“Yep, fantastic view from here, ass hole, balls and cock.”

“Comfortable?”

“Yeah, I do like seeing stuff done to me.” Ben said as he took hold of his lower thighs for support. Rich put a pillow under his head too.

Josh found his condoms, opened the packet and rolled it onto his erection. Rich passed him the lube which he applied generously to his cock, then back to Rich, gesturing to Ben’s anus.

Rich understood and was soon pumping lube onto his fingers and then rubbing it around and inside Ben’s ass hole.

Ben moaned as he was fingered. Rich then wanked him for a short time while Josh got into position between his legs.

Josh held his cock so that his end was the right height for Ben’s hole then moved forward so he was in contact. He heard Rich start talking to him, telling him to just relax and let Josh take control.

He started lightly probing, small hip movements so his cock head pressed into the centre of Ben’s anus, willing it to open up for him.

“You OK Ben?” Josh asked as he continued to push on his hole.

“Yeah, it’s OK,”

Ben seemed to be receptive, he could see his puckered muscle relax as he pressed. He sensed some penetration occur, his glans had entered Ben.

“Still OK?”

“Yeah, I can feel you in me now. Go on, more.”

Josh went still, letting this virgin ass hole get used to the stretching.

He checked Ben’s face. His eyes were watching him intently. Rich continued to slowly wank him and was now rolling his balls as well.

Continued

By *orthampton jamesMan 37 weeks ago

Northampton

Bray, Wicklow

Ashby De La Zouch

Convinced Ben was now ready he pushed forward with his hips and took hold of the front of Ben’s knees, feeling Ben’s own hands close by as he kept his thighs back and open for him.

Josh pushed himself in, Ben gasped as their bodies came together, testicles pressed his bum.

“How’s that feel?” Josh asked.

“Fucking great, hurts a bit but keep it up me and fuck me.”

Josh did just that. He fucked Ben. Rich watched and kept on slowly wanking Ben’s cock.

Pre cum now coated Ben’s cock head as he dripped from the pressure against his prostate and pre cum glans next to it from Josh’s thrusting penis.

Rich made sure Ben’s bell end was coated, lubricating his fingers as he wanked him, but increasing his work just of the skin of his cock head.

Ben was moaning now, he watched Josh between his legs, he glanced at Rich as he wanked him.

Josh sped up his fucking, slamming hard into Ben as deep as he could possibly get, he could even feel his own balls getting banged each thrust, it felt great, driving him to spunking.

But is was young Ben who spunked his load first. He cried out as he achieved orgasm. A thick rope of semen shot from his cock slit as it was wanked and landed on his collar bone. Further spunk shots rained down on his chest, then belly and over Rich’s fingers.

Josh ejaculated. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” he moaned.

His condom filled inside Ben’s hole. He kept up his fucking until he felt himself start to soften.

Josh withdrew. Both guys watched Josh’s penis as it reappeared. The teat of his condom, full of creamy fluid, had just started to droop as spunk filled the space previously used by his swollen bell end.

Rich was first to act. Informed of what to do, he started to scoop Ben’s spunk from his belly, then his chest and offered it to Ben’s lips.

Ben knew what was to happen next.

His lips parted and Rich’s fingers and the spunk hanging from them entered his mouth. His mouth closed and Rich’s fingers pulled away to find more sperm.

Josh, meanwhile, still getting his breath back, carefully rolled the condom down his still softening shaft and then holding it as he had before, took it to Ben’s mouth and again inverted it.

Ben opened wide as the first drips followed by a stream of semen drained onto his tongue.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Lying on his back, he soon had to swallow his and Josh’s load.

“Pretty good for a first ass fuck, eh?” Josh said.

Ben managed to confirm it was.

“Rich wants to fuck you now, OK?”

“Yeah, please,” was all Ben could manage.

Josh and Rich swapped positions. Rich ripped his condom open and rolled it on. He had been stiff all the time, such was the idea of getting up this young man.

Josh meanwhile stroked Ben’s belly, chest and nipples. Then lightly touched the area around the base of his cock and the area of skin that turned into his scrotum, knowing himself how good that felt.

Small amounts of Ben’s remaining sperm became rubbed into his soft skin.

Rich was ready. His cock. With its floppy ended condom was coated in lube now.

He gripped Ben’s thighs as Josh had done and pushed the end of his cock to Ben.

Ben’s anus was still quite dilated and accepted the second cock with ease, Rich sliding deep inside in one smooth motion.

Ben still moaned out loudly as Rich entered him, going deep in one motion.

Josh watched, then turned to Ben.

“Two cocks in one session, you’re a lucky guy,”

There was no answer as Rich had started fucking Ben hard. His body shook as Rich’s heavier body pounded him hard each thrust.

Josh looked up at Rich, they exchanged glances and smiled at each other, before Rich resumed his focus on Ben’s ass hole.

Ben was by now starting to rise again, his penis still lay on his belly but had thickened substantially and had started to lengthen too. Josh noticed this but decided to hold back, so he took hold of Ben’s balls and felt each with his fingers, rolling them around, pulling on then as inches away a long hard cock with its coating of lube mixed with anal mucus slid in and out of the open bum hole.

Fresh pre cum had now appeared as Ben’s cock slit, Josh, briefly taking his hands off his testicles, touched it and drew away a glistening thread. He went back, wiped his finger across the opening and collected what pre cum he could and offered it to the producer’s mouth.

His finger was licked clean with enthusiasm.

Josh could sense that Rich was getting close by the noises he was making, he had heard them many times now. He wondered how Rich would unload.

Breathing faster and faster Rich was clearly very close.

Without warning he pulled right out of Ben, grabbed his shiny penis and pulled off his condom and at the same time moved around the bed and climbed on just as his cock erupted and the first spurt managed to hit Ben’s face. Ben just opened his mouth wide and was rewarded with splashes of white around his lips and onto his tongue.

Rich began wanking himself about halfway through his ejaculation, his hand moving rapidly on his shaft as he directed his end to the youth’s mouth.

Orgasm over, he then offered his cock to Ben to suck on. Rich had to move closer and Ben to turn his head to one side, but soon that now very sensitive cock was between warm, welcoming lips.

Continued

By *ichard Cock OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Ashby De La Zouch

After the guys had cleaned up, then dressed, they sat around and chatted.

“So, Ben, first of many or your last anal fuck?” Josh asked.

Ben took a sip of his coffee.

“It was an awesome experience, didn’t think I would like it as much as I did. I never realised my ass hole could feel so good, especially deep inside, the prostrate bit, you said,”

“Prostate. That’s what I found, the first time Adam fucked me was, like, amazing. I was very unsure, you know, about the gay sex side of it, but it definitely has to be experienced,”

“I agree,” Rich said “we all like fucking women, but unless they have a strap-on or similar, then there’s nothing like the sheer power of having a guy pounding you ass,”

“I could tell, you’re heavier than Josh and I could feel the force of you right through my body,”

Josh laughed “Looks like I’ll have to bulk up then, that is if you want that man sized fuck,”

All three guys laughed together.

“So, we up for this again sometime?” Josh asked, looking at Ben.

“I really came here just to try it the once, I have a new girlfriend, not fucked her yet by we are pretty close to it. But, yeah, I want to do it again with you guys.”

Josh and Rich nodded in appreciation. “Great, we know other guys too, so you may join in with us if you like,”

“OK, yeah, be up for that,”

“You must meet Oliver, about your age, he has a massive cock, long but thick too. Might make your eyes water a bit when he goes in,” Josh said grinning.

“I want to meet Oliver, too,” Rich injected.

All laughed.

Josh said he would see what he could do, but Oliver was quite hard to get in contact with, a friend of a friend sort of thing.

Ben left. Josh and Rich chatted about Ben, both finding him very fuckable and eager to have him again, maybe just the three again but also with a larger group of guys. Or girls.

Josh thought Beth would be up for a threesome with Ben and himself fucking each other.

Rich felt himself between his legs, he was becoming aroused again.

Josh admitted he was too.

Rich said he must go or the two of them would be striping off again and he hoped to have a good fuck with Sophie later.

Josh said the same about Beth, the two guys laughed.

Josh arrived at Beth’s later that day. He was ready for sex again after the afternoon with Ben and Richard.

He found Beth looking at something on her PC, the large screen being useful for her work.

“I was just looking at toys, the sexy sort,” Beth replied when Josh asked.

“Why’s that?” Josh asked feeling a bit concerned, “you need more than just me to satisfy your lust?”

“No, it’s not that at all,” Beth said turning to look at Josh and simultaneously putting her arm around his waist. “You’re fabulous at sex. I was chatting with one of the other girls who works for the publisher I’m contracted to at present. And we got chatting about guys. She had just bought a strap-on as he wanted her to fuck him in the ass like a guy does, only he’s very straight like that. No real cocks. But he does like the feeling in his ass.”

“Got it,” Josh said, sounding relieved. “so you wanted to see what they’re like?”

“Sure. But from what she was saying, it does sound fun, fucking a guy like he fucks a girl in her pussy – or ass.”

“You want to do it too? To me?”

“Would you let me? It wouldn’t be like with Adam or Rich or Ben but maybe it would be OK,”

“I guess so, if you want to then I am up for it, had enough cocks up my ass and you’ve seen me take cock too.”

“OK, let’s look at some types, see any you fancy, cock wise. The girl I was chatting to said she had one with a dildo on her side too, so she had one inside her as she fucked her guy and said it felt incredible for her too.”

“Sounds great.”

Josh and Beth looked at many more types, looking for double ended and the sizes of the didoes and how the woman wore it securely.

Then Josh noticed one model, it was probably the most expensive but it did have one special feature.

“Check this one, yeah, now click on the pic to expand. See that? Double penetration for the woman.”

“Ur, how’s that work, then?” Beth asked sounding a bit uncertain.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Looks like it can be worn by another woman or a man, the pic shows the second cock on a slide on panel, fix the cock for two girls fucking, remove it for a guy and he sticks his cock through the opening.”

“Yeah, I can see it now, so it’d be your cock though the top hole and up my pussy, the dildo below goes up my ass. Or the other way round if I am in a different position.”

Josh smiled and hugged Beth around the waist in return.

“Maybe use it if we meet Rich and Sophie again, I bet Rich would love to see you and Sophie fucking each other,”

“Would you like to see me and Sophie fucking?”

“Daft question.”

The strap-on was ordered.

Tea was made. Over tea Josh’s mind was on the strap-on. It made him think about what turned Beth on, apart from the obvious sex they had together.

“So, do you have any secret sex fantasies?” Josh finally asked.

Beth turned to Josh and leant her head on his.

“To be honest, most I can think of have been turned in to reality since I met you, our sex is incredible, I would never have done the stuff I’ve done otherwise. All the anal stuff, going down on another woman’s pussy, group sex, watching you and other guys fucking. All the spunk I’ve now swallowed, not just yours.”

“So done it all, then?”

“Well, almost,”

“What then?”

“Never had multiple guys in all my holes at the same time. Loved it with Rich and Sophie, and then with Ben, having Adam to play with.”

“We can do that, should be easy to get some of the guys together. Ben and Rich for two, would you want more?”

“Might, then as one cums another takes over. That would be hot, bet you would like to see that too.”

“What about a guy with a massive cock, length and girth?”

“You know one?”

“Oliver,”

“Yeah, you mentioned him, he that big, like huge?”

“I recon he’s ten and its fat too, my fingers didn’t join when I held him.”

“Can you get hold of him?”

“Not sure, Daniel bought him along, he’s still in contact with Adam though. See what I can do. He is in demand.”

The next morning Josh and Beth we sitting in bed checking their phones, semen still running from Beth’s pussy lips onto her sheets.

“Ah, Ashley has responded at last, yes they would be up for meeting and socially at first is perfect for them.”

“Great, it’s about time we had a foursome with another couple. Rich still asks, bet Sophie does too,”

“She does, I say that we are thinking about it too and will get back to them.”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Arrangements were made to meet in town for drinks the following Wednesday evening. Ashley and Michael lived a few miles away but were happy to travel, they could also accommodate if required.

The initial meeting went well, the two couples getting on and clearly physically attracted to each other. Josh liked the look of Ashley with her fairly short blond hair and round face with full looking lips. He also noted the shape of her pert breasts showing though her top, her long legs and the gap between them where they met. His brain flashed back to her profile photos and the smooth pussy she had with its lips hanging down, crinkly and, Josh thought, already moist.

Looking at Michael next, he liked the look of him, trim, clearly looks after himself physically, great smile and teeth. Good haircut too, takes pride in his appearance. Josh tried to see if he could look between his legs but the table was is the way, anyway he had already seen the photos of what Michael was packing down there and hopes he’d soon get to see it all for real. So much so that he felt his own penis responding.

Beth seemed to be getting on with Ashley OK, plenty of excited chat. He tried to listen in whilst still holding a conversation with Michael.

Just girl stuff. Oh well.

Josh decided to ask Michael about their experience.

“So, you met many couples then?”

“Two, but only one led anywhere, just didn’t get on I suppose. The one couple we did do stuff with was OK, both couples had sex in the same room, watching the others then swapping – not partners, hardly any physical mixing apart from touching the other girls tits and Ashley rubbing the other guy’s cock as we warmed up.”

“So you’ve never touched the other guy yourself?”

“Never, ever. But seeing him there all stiff, I quite fancied the idea of taking hold of him and wanking him, even making him cum off.”

“How did you find getting naked together initially?”

“To be honest, I was a bit nervous, so I just watched Ash stripping off, always gets me horny. Only then did I see the other two, he was still wanking himself stiff but getting there.”

“OK, if you wanted to you can touch me anywhere and do anything with me.”

“Anywhere?”

“Yeah, I’ve met quite a few guys now, both alone and with Beth and done just about anything I can think of with them.”

“You had sex. Have sex with guys?”

“Sure, top and bottom. I have a couple of regular guys, maybe three now.”

“I am kind of interested in doing stuff with another man, not sure how Ash would respond.”

“You ever discussed it, say after the meet with the couple?”

“No, suppose not, it was just us having sex and being watched really. Great turn on though.”

“I can imagine, a guy I met recently wanted to be watched fucking, so Beth came over and he fucked her whilst I watched.”

“You kidding, would love to watch Ash taking another guy.”

“We even had him clean up after.”

“Clean up?”

“Lick his spunk up – he shot over Beth’s belly and tits, good load too.”

“You guys are way more advanced than us, but maybe it’s best to have a more experienced couple to show us what can be done.”

“We’d be happy to show you, make suggestions, no pressure, you both decide what you’re ready or willing to do.”

Michael turned to Ashley and jumped into her conversation with Beth.

“How you two getting on? Josh here is really into this stuff, makes it sound really fun.”

“Yeah, good, Beth knows loads of stuff, some sounds great, maybe some would be for later if we decide to try more stuff.” Ashley replied.

Beth then added “Michael, would you be OK with Ash and me having some girl fun together whilst you guys watched?”

“You kidding! Love to see Ash between another woman’s legs, the thought has got me hard.”

Ashley blushed and took a long drink from her glass, emptying it.

Michael stood, offering to get more drinks, but really wanting Josh to see his bulging jeans, which Josh did and offered a big smile.

Later on, back at Josh’s apartment, the two discussed Michael and Ashley.

“I thought they are perfect, seem eager to try new things with either sex having just watched the other couple fucking.”

“Thant’s what came over from chatting with Ash, she wants to be fucked by the other guy whilst Michael watches. She did seem quite keen on going with another woman, I would definitely want to be tasting her pussy.”

“Me too,” added Josh “so what next?”

Continued

By *eeker of pleasureMan 36 weeks ago

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

“I told Ash I would message her, I think they had decided to meet us again, but obviously in private next time.”

Josh was looking at their profile photos again, reminding himself about Michaels cock, how good it looked still soft, or maybe a bit semi, his well sized bollocks and those glans showing behind his foreskin.

As he looked at the photos his hand had slid up under his tee shirt and had started playing with his left nipple, initially flicking it, then stroking it before pinching the tip of his teat between thumb and his forefinger.

Beth noticed him do this, took his phone from his hand, reached out and pulled his tee shirt right up exposing his chest and the fingered nipple cresting his firm pectoral muscles, then she lowered herself down and took his right nipple between her lips and started to suck on it before carefully allowing her teeth to just nibble on the tip. Josh emitted gasps of pleasure as Beth administered this treatment to her boyfriend, his hand dropping from his own nipple and immediately replaced by his girlfriend’s fingers pinching and pulling on him.

Beth of course knew he would be bulging between his legs, that penis of Josh’s readying itself for fucking her own now very wet cunt.

She nibbled harder. She squeezed and twisted harder. Josh moaned. Josh’s cock bulged and his slit oozed clear slippery fluid.

The next day Josh arrived home relatively early from work, Beth was away that night on business so he had a free night.

Logging on to his favourite Fab sites he decided to try the chat room, have a look around.

He soon found the cams and started watching a few, mostly men masturbating, some in women’s clothing.

Then the odd PM popped up saying how hot his profile was and that he had great photos too. Could he meet? The guy was in Aberdeen.

Still, he was aroused by the sight of the guys wanking and soon found himself hardening. He stroked and flicked at his still very sensitive nipples, Beth had certainly worked them hard the evening before.

He was rock solid now, between the masturbating men and his nipples he felt he needed to achieve his own orgasm quite soon.

It was then he decided to wank on cam, to join those other men sharing their enjoyment of their bodies, it would be his first time.

Josh stripped naked, sat at his table, positioning his laptop so the cam was aimed between his legs and covered up to his neck only. Then he connected.

Quickly he saw he was being watched as he began slowly wanking, keeping his foreskin over his glans for now.

Soon pop-ups were asking him to pull his foreskin back, to show us your cock head.

Josh obliged, only thing to do he thought, as these guys were watching him masturbate whilst most would be masturbating themselves.

He showed his pre cum buy pulling the silky thread from his hole with a fingertip, then licked his finger off screen. They would have to imagine, he thought.

Josh’s wank didn’t last long, he was so turned on by the idea of, how many was it, 26 guys watching him wank, that his spunk erupted from his slit and what looked like seven good strong spurts landed on his lower chest and belly in rapid succession.

Pop-ups arrived rapidly giving all sorts of advice as what to do with his semen or how the guys watching would accommodate it in their mouth before swallowing it all.

He didn’t immediately shut off his cam, instead he slowly wanked himself as his penis lost erection and became heavy, before being letting it go and it landing in some of the streaks of semen on his belly.

Josh dipped his fingers into his thinning ejaculate, scooping back some of the runs that had started down the side of his abdomen and drawing it back to around his belly button, filing it. He dipped his fingers in and out, drawing trails of his sperm into the air. Finally he licked his fingers clean before leaving the sites.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Ashley led Josh to the sofa and indicated she wanted him to sit.

“Let’s watch for a bit,” she said “I just love seeing Mike with another woman. “You OK to watch your girlfriend?”

“Sure, it’s not exactly the first time, I like to think it’s me and I have stepped out of my body to get a better look at her when we are having sex.”

“What a great way of looking at it. I’ll try and think like that when we get fucking.”

At that Josh could literally feel pre cum run up though his cock and out of his slit.

Beth and Michael came together, he placing his hands around Beth’s narrow waist and slid them down until he had cupped her buttocks, drawing her to him. Josh could see she was looking into his eyes as he closed in, her own hands now at his waist, she must be able to feel his cock now he thought. He glanced down between his own legs and his own erection was in plain sight, Ashley would be disappointed if he was not hard by now.

Michael bent his head down slightly and kissed Beth on the lips. She seems responsive, thought Josh as Beth pressed her mouth to Mikes. Josh could almost feel Beth’s tongue playing with his own.

Josh also wanted to watch his girlfriend with Michael, he just wanted to see her being fucked by a much older man. Seeing her recently with Rich had made him appreciate how sexy she was. He also wanted to see how she interacted with him, was she holding back because he was watching?

Although not exactly a “fly on the wall” situation, the thought of her enjoying having another man’s cock in her did excite him as it had with the other guys he had watched fucking her and there was no way he was going to interfere. Besides, he had an older woman too next to him whom he had never been with either.

The two of them remained on the sofa, Ashley’s hand had slowly moved up his right thigh and was now just below where his legs met. Clearly she could see he had an erection, his chinos bulged, his cock unable to move due to the confines of his clothes.

Ashley stretched out a finger, it just made contact with his cock. It felt so good as she just moved her fingertip and used her long nail to stimulate him through the fabric. He would be very wet by now, his foreskin would be almost immersed in his pre cum and drop after drop would travel along his cock preparing the way for his sperm at orgasm.

Josh watched as Beth’s right hand left his waist and found his bulge, groping him there.

Michael responded by taking his hands from her hips and unzipped her dress at the back, then moved the straps so it fell from her shoulders onto the floor. Appreciating the dress, he quickly picked it up and reached out to place it on the arm of the sofa.

Josh looked on, that finger still toying with the end of his cock. He became aware that he should be doing things with Ashley too so he turned to her and placed his hand on her mid-thigh, the silkiness of her (he assumed) stockings so soft to his touch. Now looking directly at each other, Josh slowly slid his left hand over her leg so that it vanished under her skirt. It only took a second before he touched bare flesh, he had been correct.

Josh felt the slight dampness of her skin as he recalled the girls he had felt up like this in the past. The idea of being so close to pussy, to be allowed so close and with permission to go further, to touch the mound formed by the woman’s vulva.

Ashley’s finger was replaced by her hand as she almost grabbed his cock and what she could of his balls. She worked him firmly, the hardness of him exciting her.

Josh was now at her pussy, only a tiny triangle of fabric prevented his fingers from entering her. He felt her vulva, its dampness discernible even through her tiny knickers, before slipping his fingers around the fabric and parting her outer lips and gaining access to the inner labia. She felt fleshy, he hoped for long lips, the sort that Sophie had, ones he could suck into his own lips, draw them out one at a time, tasting her all the way. Now that his fingers were coated with her natural lubrication he entered her. He felt her gasp as he did, opening her up as he pressed two fingers at the right place. He would soon have to get her off the soft so he could start to play properly with her.

Meanwhile he could feel the coolness of the end of his wet cock as it was pulled from his wide open fly, Ashley had been busy with him.

Josh looked up to see Beth, now bare breasted, having her left nipple sucked on whilst she held a hard cock in her right hand that slowly moved back and forth on it.

Withdrawing his hand from inside Ashley Josh pushed both his chinos and briefs down in one action, then he pulled her head down towards his crotch, from there Ashley just took over, taking his cock head into her mouth.

Josh could feel her lips as she skinned his cock with her lips, she had clearly done that many times before, his bare bell-end hitting the roof of her mouth before her lips took it again.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Managing to work his clothes down over his knees he opened his legs as wide as he could and almost immediately he felt both his testicles gripped, kneaded and pulled down on. It felt so good, all of it, his cock, his balls. He tasted his fingers from Ashley’s pussy, he wanted more. Much more. And now.

He stood, removed his shoes, chinos, briefs, socks and then his shirt. He was naked. He could see Beth was now sucking Mike, taking him deep as she rhythmically pulled on his bum with both hands.

Josh pulled Ashley up from the sofa, spun her around, unfastened her skirt, letting it fall, then he stood in front of her and unfastened the buttons of her blouse. Ashley helped by shrugging it from her shoulder before reaching behind her back and unfastening her bra. Dark nipples, large, very aroused, the circles of her areolae at least three times the size of Beth’s topped her full heavy breasts. Josh took the bra from her and flung it over onto the sofa, then massaged both her breasts as he kissed her for the first time.

Then he slowly lowered her back onto the sofa. There, he knelt between her open legs, pushed he thighs up and open and looked at her slit, wet, glistening, not a trace of hair but sporting two large, dark inner lips. Perfect he thought.

Then he realised that both Beth and Michael were now close either side of him and Ashley, watching him. Undaunted, his face went in and he started to feed himself on pussy, his tongue deep inside.

Josh helped Ashley spread herself wider before his face buried itself in her. The slightly metallic twang of her pussy met his taste buds as he drove his tongue as deep in as he could. Breathing now only through his nose, Josh licked long and deep, then over her pee hole up to her clit.

He really wanted to fuck her right now, to pull back and get his cock thrusting into her pussy, till his bollocks pounded against her.

He managed to get his right hand up her thigh now and insert two fingers into her slit as he now started to suck on each of her labia lips in turn. They felt thick and gorged, bigger than Beth’s, longer and meatier. Left and then right worked Josh’s mouth on her lips and up to her clitoris as he finger fucked her with increasing speed.

He slightly altered the angle of his fingers, as he did with Beth, aiming for the location of the female G-spot. He must have been on target as Ashley started to orgasm, this fingers and his mouth bringing her off so she writhed beneath him and almost screamed in pleasure.

Josh finally withdrew. Ashley was still. Breathless. Her legs still splayed, cunt exposed.

Beth and Michael squatted besides him, one each side.

Josh, forgetting their presence while bringing Michael’s wife off, looked quickly each way and could see their smiles.

“I think you did it.” Michael said.

Ashley, still with her legs spread wide, held her hand out to Josh which he took.

Ashley pulled and Josh was off balanced and went to one side, bumping into Michael, who was still rock hard.

“Beth.”

Nothing else was required.

Beth took Josh’s position and within moments had her own face pressed into Ashley.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh watched as his girlfriend took another woman. He could see Ashley, still sensitive from his own mouth and fingers, gasping in delight as Beth slurped and sucked on her pussy. Michael reached out and touched Josh on the arm and grinned at him.

“Just love this, I have always wanted to see Ashley and another woman together.”

Josh discovered he was slowly wanking himself.

“Looks like you do too.”

Josh nodded. Ashley hand now put one hand on Beth’s head, pushing her down onto her sopping pussy. Beth reached up with a free hand and found a breast and nipple and proceeded to squeeze and pull on it as she continued licking and sucking.

Josh then turned towards Michael, reached over and pushed him onto his back, then he straddled him and reversed so that they were cock to mouth.

Josh felt his bum gripped as Michael sought his bell end, he dipped and was rewarded by the wet, warm mouth enveloping his glans, then he sank down further.

His own mouth had located Michael’s erect cock and the taste of his clear drops emanating from his slit.

Soon the two guys had rolled onto their sides, cocks now easily taken by both mouths as heads moved back and forth.

Unaware as they took cock, both girls were now watching the two guys sucking each other. Beth had already taken the other woman’s hand and guided it to her clitoris and now she enjoyed the sensations of masturbation without the effort.

“I hope they don’t suck each other off, I fancy Josh’s first load,” Ashley explained as she wanked Beth, “more to taste and anyway, he’s a new guy to suck off.”

“Be my guest, do I get Michael?”

“Sure do, and, my girl, he’s a heavy cummer, I have seen him shoot 12 ropes of sperm. At least in the first show of the day.”

With that both women together put a stop to the oral sex show from their guys.

“Up you both get, our turn to have a taste,” Beth ordered “but first we both want to suck on two cocks at once, oh, and four balls.”

Josh and Michael stood, cocks sticking out, still shiny from all the saliva on them. Beth drew them together until they were cock to cock, ends actually touching, translucent threads connecting them.

Beth went first, taking hold of both men’s shafts, she directed them towards her mouth, taking one then the other in turn, sucking their knobs, taking them balls deep before swapping guy.

Beth wasn’t actually able to get two cock heads in her mouth at the same time, they guys were too big for that. Later, Ashley also failed. Same with more than one testicle, although Beth almost had both of Michael’s nuts in at one point.

“Spunk time,” announced Ashley “I just really fancy a good load of spunk to swallow,” as both girls now took up positions in front of the two guys, but not of course their own partners.

Josh looked down as Ashley, breasts moving, gripped his shaft with one hand, his bollocks with the other and started on him. He felt the index finger of the hand holding his balls stretch backwards, feeling along his seam towards his ass hole. She stroked him along his seam, but was tantalisingly short of his puckered anus.

He could see Beth with Michael, Michael was watching him, they both grinned at each other as they stated to enjoy the fellatio.

Beth moved expertly on the cock in her mouth, taking Michael almost down to his balls, noises from her throat suggesting she could not take any more of his penis. Her hand expertly wanked his shaft in synchronisation with her head. Michael pinched his own nipples, his eyes closed in concentration. Josh would have liked to have been able to see his balls rise as he approached orgasm but Beth’s position and hand prevented him.

Josh’s cock head became sensitive, Ash was good, she focused on the sensitive area just below his rim, her lips gliding back and forth over it, then over the surface of his bell end. Every now and then she would stop and poke the tip of her tongue right into his piss slit, opening it up as wide as it would stretch. It felt good.

Ash stole a glance over at her husband as Beth sucked on him, wanked him, she saw him pinching his nipples, eyes closed. She knew what turned him on, what about Josh?

Ash took her hand from Josh’s balls and slid it up his belly, chest and to his right nipple.

There she used her long fingernails to grip his teat. Hard.

Josh gasped.

Josh shot a load of cum. A long series of ball wrenching throbs.

Continued

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

He cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure. Ash sucked hard, taking every last spurt of spunk from the cock head in her mouth.

Josh’s nipple was free again. Beth was watching as best she could with a cock deep in her mouth, Josh’s entire body seemed to flinch several times, the intensity in his glans too much for him to stand, but Ash kept sucking even as he softened, her lips sealing a full load of semen inside her mouth.

Beth returned he focus on Michael, wanking hard, sucking hard.

Ash and Josh managed to turn and watch. Ash’s mouth still full.

Michael began to moan, his fingers pulled his nipples hard out from his chest, Beth grabbed his bollocks, squeezed and pulled. She kept her head moving.

Michael grunted. The sounds of fluid around Beth’s lips was unmistakable. Spurts were clearly filling her willing mouth. The warm semen pooling beneath her tongue as she retained her prize.

The girls, both with spunk filled mouths looked at each other and moved nearer to oneanother.

Josh and Michael looked on, cocks now soft and slightly reddened, wet and shiny, drips appearing at cock holes.

“Do it, Ash,” Michael said.

Ash briefly turned her head towards him and then back at Beth.

Girls heads came together, lips met, closed at initial contact but then parting as they started to kiss.

“Fucking perfect,” Michael said, looking at the two women spunk snogging, then at Josh, he was grinning.

Beth and Ash stayed locked together, heads moving side to side, back and forth as sperm from the two guys flowed one way then the other.

Beth seemed to have remembered Ash’s demand for swallowing spunk, she was going to have it all.

Ash was gradually pushed onto her back, her lips and Beth’s still locked. Gravity would take control and Ash’s mouth would fill with the contents of two prostates and four testes before she would have no choice but to swallow.

“That’s my girl, Ash, take the cum, you wanted it, you got it.”

Ash lay there for a time, getting her breath back, but also licking her lips, the taste of spunk still very much in her mouth and throat.

“Never had that much before, loved it, can we do it again?” was about all Ashley could manage at that moment.

The four cleaned themselves up, dressed and chatted about how things had gone. Exceptional, was the verdict of the new couple, Josh and Beth totally agreed. No actual intercourse that first time but great oral sex all round.

Agreement to have another session is quickly reached, full on then fucking too. Partners swapped.

Michael asks if he and Josh can do more together. Josh instantly agrees, say we can chat later about that.

Beth is away for the week for work, so Josh arranges a meet with Adam for one night, then thinks about the other nights.

Looking at FabGuys and swingers he sees an open invite to a guy’s group, it’s about 15 miles away but that’s OK, he thinks.

Josh looks at the details, not that much said, but it’s for gay, bi and straight guys that seek am additional sexual outlet. Completely private, a guy hosts it in an outbuilding at his address. Friendly environment for all, the idea being that by the end of the session each guy has cum through some means, the means will vary from week to week and is set by the host. Straight guys are offered a red wrist band (as they will be expected to be naked) to signify that other guys are not to touch their bodies and that they will not be touching other guys either.

Josh is interested, he messages the host and awaits a response.

Minutes later he gets one. He is welcome to join, there will be guys of all ages and shapes. All are required to strip naked and be comfortable erect with other men and later, ejaculating in front of or with other men.

Josh confirms he is and will join the next group which meets on Tuesday evening.

The message Welcome Josh, comes back. The next meeting will be masturbating in front of other guys, each man in turn. One of the most popular activities and gets the most men attending, there were 13 last time. I provide a large sheet of black paper for the collective semen. It gets pretty well coated. Prize for the longest shot.

Josh imagines 13 men’s loads, guess it would be coated in spunk he thinks, hope I can fully contribute.

Tuesday. Josh showers and sets off. He is a bit nervous, first time and all that. He wanked off on Monday to some porn, but only once. Hopefully he should have a good enough load to satisfy his audience.

Arriving at the address given he sees the house, has a look around and then spots the large shed like building close to it. It’s a quiet area on the edge of a village, no real neighbours, so a good spot for several cars. He counts five cars parked around, mostly on the verge and three more inside the farm type gate. A sign, obviously recently stuck to the gate points to the shed. It just says to go in.

Josh opens the door, he hears voices. Chat.

He sees eight men in there, all are completely naked. Most have at most a semi-erect penis. Some are slowly rubbing their cocks, encouraging growth, others fondle their balls. Several look much older, probably fifties Josh thinks, varying degrees of body shape, one looks a bit chubby, another is fit looking.

A man approaches Josh, he too looks in his fifties, some chest hair and a full bush of dark pubic hair matching his head. Reasonable shape too, Josh muses. Not bad looking, nice smile and eyes, a friendly sort he reckons.

“Ah, a new member, are you Josh?” says the man.

Josh confirms he is.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Great, I’m Peter, this is my place and I set-up these evenings. Hope you have a good time, these are a really friendly group of guys, we get all sorts here and it’s nice to see a young guy like yourself. Most here are a bit older, some probably escaping their wives for some guy fun and getting off. Right, you can get undressed over there, take a numbered coloured bucket and a hanger if you want to, try and remember the number, they are for your clothes. Once ready come over and meet the guys. I have few rules, well sort of rules. Once a guy has shot, he is asked to stay on, no going, that way its fair on those still to go, not much point wanting to be watched if you are last and alone, eh?

“No problem,” says Josh

“Oh, one more thing, are you straight or gay or bi?”

Josh confirms he is bi.

“OK, you wear this green wrist band whilst here. Some guys will have red ones, those are the straight guys who don’t want to be touched or touch other guys. Green means you can touch and be touched. Pretty simple really. Afterwards just leave the band in the bucket. Have fun.”

Josh thanked Peter and went to the far end of the shed, found a yellow bucket with a number 7 on the side, the large soft sort builders’ use, two large openings forming handles. He turned to face the group of guys and started to undress, some eyes turned towards him.

With shoes and socks now off Josh undid his shirt buttons, looking at the men as he did. More were now looking his way.

He removed his shirt and hung it on the hanger, then undid his belt which he dropped into the bucket. All the guys now were watching. He was starting to harden too.

He unzipped and pushed his jeans down over his bulge, shook them free and hung them with his shirt. Only his briefs remained.

“Don’t be shy!” cried one of the men.

With that Josh dropped his briefs, his cock released and stuck out, not fully erect, but horizontal, he decided to keep his foreskin in place for now. He added his briefs to the yellow bucket and turned to move towards the group.

The guys introduced themselves, handshakes were exchanged. It seemed slightly odd to Josh that hands were being shaken when cocks were out, but then he noticed a couple of guys with red wrist bands.

More men arrived, a group of two then a single guy. The two were probably in their forties, dad bods, Josh thought. The last single guy was quite tall and slender.

“Billy Balls! Welcome back,” someone shouted. Billy, waved to the group and headed straight for the buckets.

“Is that his real name?” Josh asked.

Laughter.

“Just you wait ‘till he drops his pants!” one said.

More laughter.

More guys came into the shed, waves given and more buckets taken.

Josh chatted with some, they asked him where he was from and his “preferences”. His body gained very positive comments.

As more naked men gathered it was clear that some were already wanking solid cocks. Josh was still horizontal, his nerves still controlling his penis more than his arousal.

His hand was slowly moving now on his cock, his foreskin was back and his hole wet. He checked out the other guys he could see; it was clear that looking at other guy’s cocks was the done thing here, nobody cared.

“Can I help with that?” came a voice close to him. Josh turned and saw a guy, again probably in his late forties, some chest hair and pubes, his cock full but still hanging over a large pair of testicles.

“Sorry”” Josh responded, not sure what the man meant.

“Your nipples, I was watching you stroke one as you held your cock. Would you like me to stroke them for you, help you, well, relax?”

“Err, OK I guess,” Josh managed “wasn’t aware I was playing with my nipple.”

“Jim.” He said. Green wrist band.

“Josh,”

With that Jim reached out and took Josh by the nipples, gave them a stroke followed by a pinch and a tug.

Josh let out a gasp, mostly of pleasure.

“Good?” Jim asked.

“Yeah, like that.”

Jim then began flicking his fingertips over Josh’s nipples. Josh could feel his cock stiffen rapidly and within second he was fully hard.

“Works well with lots of guys.” Jim responded.

Josh could see Jim’s nipples though a light coating of chest hair. ”Go on then, touch me too.” Jim said.

Continued

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh raised both his hands to the man’s chest and copied what was being done to his nipples.

Both stood there, Jim’s penis responding just like Josh’s, both cocks fully stiff, Josh’s clearly now dripping from his slit, Jim’s hole had a drop forming too.

“Feels good, eh?” Jim said looking down at Josh’s penis.

“Yeah, guaranteed to have me dripping even before I start wanking or fucking.”

“You fuck with guys Josh?”

“Yes, have two or three regular guys plus others sometimes. You?”

“Occasionally, not that easy to meet up, married so only have odd times. Tuesdays are good as wife has a part time job and she works most Tuesdays till ten. Sometimes a few guys stay on here and have a fuck, Pete, will invite you if he feels like it, maybe only if you become more regular here.”

Josh nodded and looked down at his own nipples and the fingers flicking over the tips with the odd pinch and twist. He kept on feeling Jim’s now very hard nipples.

A metal can or similar object being struck then sounded.

“OK guys, let’s get ready to start the wanking. We have fourteen here so we should see plenty of spunk from the twenty eight balls hanging here. I have noted the bucket numbers and will use the random draw app to call out the turns. For any new guys, you go and stand with toes to the line over there by the black sheets of paper, no crossing. Lengths of cocks over the line don’t count, you are just lucky. Prize for the longest spurt as usual, I will mark the furthest spurt of cum you shoot with your number.”

“You not done anything like this before?” Jim asked quietly.

“Wanked off with guys before but not like this, can’t wait, just love the whole idea.”

“Yeah, Pete’s got a nice thing going on here.”

“Wow! He’s got some balls on him,” Josh said softly as a guy appeared from behind a group as the men started to gather around the wanking position.

“Billy Balls,” Jim said, “lowest hanging pair of bollocks I have ever seen on a guy, huge nuts too. Look how they swing between his legs.”

“Maybe a bit of a liability at times,” Josh said staring at the swinging testicles.

“You wait ‘til he starts wanking, fuck, what a sight.” Jim said laughing.

Josh took the opportunity to look around him, there were three or so younger looking guys, mostly the men were say forty plus, still just the one chubby one but now with his cock sticking upright showing off a pretty big cock head. Neat testicles covered in thick curly hair nestled beneath.

“OK, number 10, take your place please.” Announced Peter. The wanking had commenced.

Josh was still next to Jim, on his other side was one of the younger looking guys, probably mid-thirties Josh guessed. Red wrist band Straight. But sporting a good erection, a leaking bell end and no pubic hair. Some chest hair and a light covering on his lower belly The guy’s right hand occasionally moving his foreskin back and forth over his cock head and smearing his clear secretions over the taut skin of his glans. Sometimes his hand adjusted the hanging of his balls, lifting them up, dividing them and then letting them drop.

Josh decided he should do similar, plus some stroking of his nipples, it seemed the thing to do.

He kept stealing glances to his right where red band was, trying to check out his cock. From what he could see he looked about six or seven inches, fairly slender in girth with a matching bell end, nicely shaped though with an slight upward curve to his otherwise straight shaft. He was also conscious of the guy glancing his way too.

Number 10 took his position, toes to the line as required, cock three quarters hard Josh judged. Nice looking guy too he thought, decent body, slight belly, hardly any body hair except for a trimmed neat bush above the top of his penis, a smooth wrinkly scrotum hung beneath.

Josh looked down at the spunking zone, three sheets of black paper stretched at least six feet from the line, should be fine for the majority of men he thought.

Number 10 began rubbing his cock, his foreskin pulled right back on each stroke.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh rubbed his cock, a small cheer went up for the new boy, observations about his cock, balls and physique were passed around.

Josh had last wanked off the previous evening watching a mixture of porn but was still expecting a few decent shots from his slit.

His balls now swung as he wanked faster, concentrating on his wanking, their slapping sound echoing around the wooden building.

Josh closed his eyes in concentration, this was not the time for a long wank, these guys demanded spunk.

His breathing increased as he pumped at his penis, then he cupped his bollocks with his left hand and let his wanking hand bump into the every down stroke.

The guys egged him on, demanding spunk, asking to see him spurt sperm.

“Yeah, yeah, cumming,” Josh gasped as his first shot landed on the paper, six more followed making the now familiar splashing sound. The guys cheered another orgasm.

Pete marked up his furthest drops, not quite enough, the leader so far was at least six inches further out.

Josh took a wet wipe and cleaned his bell end, shaft and fingers then re-took his place next to the straight guy, who was still awaiting his turn. As he did so he checked out the guy’s balls, average size, hanging slightly loose and even in height. Nicely shaped ball sac too he thought.

“Good one, mate,” he said to Josh “pretty good shots, shame you didn’t beat the longest guy so far.”

“I wanked last night, maybe should have saved it.”

“I hold off if I know I’m turning up here, do like to show my spunk off, even to guys.”

Josh laughed, “I’ll be looking out for some long ropes then.”

“Hope so, best I start edging I recon.”

With that red band began wanking with more determination.

“Josh, right,” red said, “Mark.”

Josh thought about offering his hand but Mark’s held his penis and it was moving quite fast by now.

Several others went up and ejaculated, number 12 was now the leader by a good margin, Josh could see his number next to a new dark patch well out from the rest which had now turned the paper quite soggy for the first yard.

Josh then suggested to the wanking Mark:

“If that was a counter top like surface there could be a penalty for the shortest shooter, he has to lap up all the spunk.”

“Fuck, mate, that’s gross.”

“You ever tasted it?” Josh asked, assuming the answer.

“Yeah, few times actually. Had this girl years ago, only way she said she would suck me off was if I snogged her after with mouths open. Course I wanted to be sucked off, guys just do, so I agreed. After some beers, know what I mean.”

“I like cum kissing.”

“Well, maybe, but I did it with her, she could really suck cock though, taking it deep, like swallowing my knob. Felt fucking awesome. First time was worst, never tasted my spunk before and I do cum a lot, thick stuff mostly, hopefully see it soon. So, she spends time sucking me, feels so good and I tell her I’m getting close. Stop? No, she keeps on sucking. I say I’m cumming and she carries on. Even as I’m spunking she sucks, mate my knob exploded with spunk, must have filler her mouth. Anyway, she stands up lips pressed together and comes for the kiss. So, I start snogging her and she must have opened her mouth as I can taste it, spunk. She knew how to do it as somehow she seemed to push it into my mouth. Could really taste it too, must have been a bit diluted with her saliva but still.”

Josh looked on as Mark kept on wanking, other guys were watching him also. Not a bad sight, though Josh, hot guy.

Continued

By *oth0712Man 36 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ichard Cock OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Ashby De La Zouch

“So, here’s me thinking I get to spit my spunk out now I’ve tasted it but then she just shoved me back onto the bed and jumped on top and started kissing me all over again. In doing that I swallowed. Had to. Fuck! I thought, swallowed spunk, my own spunk. I was OK of course, not ill or anything. But fuck, spunk swallowing.”

“I swallow,” Josh added “mine and from some mates. You get used to it and after a while just normal to do it, I’ve got like the taste and feel of it.”

“We did it quite a lot, only way, as I say, for her to suck me off. She would swallow some she said.”

“Most of the guys that have sucked me off do it as well as and in some ways, better than a women.”

“Next, number 9 please.”

“That’s me.” Mark said, letting go of his cock, adjusting his testicles and making his way to the line.

Josh watched as his new acquaintance began wanking, a fairly brisk pace was set with his balls jumping around at first. Although Josh had been next to Mark, it was only from a distance that he saw how good looking he was. Short dark hair, facial stubble, light chest hair and a dark patch on his belly that extended down to his pubes. These were neatly trimmed and stopped at the point his penis grew from his body. Testicles looked smooth as they flew about.

Josh hoped he would win.

After a couple of minutes Josh noticed that Mark’s balls had tightened and were no longer bouncing about with his wanking motion. His chest had reddened too.

Groans could be heard as Mark’s balls rapidly pulled up and sat up inside him each side of his shaft.

Marked had reached his orgasm, white streams shot from his slit as he cried out, Josh counted eight. A lot of sperm.

Pete went to examine the deposits on the black paper, he watching intently where the fresh semen landed.

A 9 was marked. A few inches short of the 6 which showed the leader.

Mark returned to be next to Josh.

“Good go, mate,” Josh said “beat me anyway.”

“I can do better, won a few weeks ago.”

“You do this a lot then?”

“Must be my fourth time, I only come for the wanks, never when it’s the glory hole night or guys fucking or sucking off.”

Interesting, Josh though, quite a group of guys and a glory hole, never done one but fancy trying.

They watched the final guys masturbating and saw Billy Balls, his low hanging bollocks swinging wildly between his legs as he rubbed himself off.

At the end Peter had a last look at the now soggy paper and called the guys together.

“Right, tonight’s winner, by just five inches is number 6, Phillip, well done you wanker. Phil gets a bottle of beer.”

Light applause and some pats on the bare back for Phil.

“OK, before you start to go, next week, same time, the glory hole is open. Come along, bring a friend and suck some cocks off. See you then. Thanks for being here.”

“Will you be here again?” Mark asked.

“Yeah, never done a glory hole, sounds fun, I might see if a friend of mine wants to try it too.”

“Sort of wish I could but just can’t bring myself to do that stuff.”

Both made their way to the buckets of clothes and began dressing.

“Where you from?” Mark asked.

Josh told him. Mark said where he lived.

“Ah, shame, opposite direction for me. I got an Uber here hoping to get a lift back. I’ll ask about.”

“I can take you, it’s not far.”

“Oh, cheers, good.”

A few guys stayed naked and joined Pete in one corner.

Outside Josh let Mark to his car. They sat there for a while talking about the evening.

“So you find some guys good to watch wanking/” Josh asked Mark.

“Like I said, alone and wanking ain’t that much fun, rather be fucking the wife.”

“She suck you off without conditions?”

“She does, but to be honest, she’s not that good at it, at least compared to Rosa, that’s the girl that had me cum kissing. Too much teeth, just can’t seem to get them out of the way. Teeth marks on my bell end sometimes.”

“Ouch!”

“Yeah.”

Josh felt his cock stiffening with the talk of cock sucking.

“I’m getting hard again,” he said.

“Yeah, me too, must really need my dick sucking if it’s that quick after spunking off.”

Both laughed.

By now all the other cars had departed except for those staying on.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Can you cum again that soon after one?” Josh asked.

“Usually, yeah if really turned on.”

“Wank if you want, don’t mind me, after what we’ve just done.”

“Only if you do too, your hard as well, I can see tour bulge.”

“OK, let’s do it.”

With that both guys pushed their jeans and pants down, opened shirts and took cocks in their hands again that night.

Josh looked over at Mark, his stiff cock with it’s almost perfectly shaped bell end, the rim of his glans causing his foreskin gather before being pushed over it and onto his glans before being jerked hard back again.

Josh wanked, he could see Mark stealing glances at his penis as he stimulated himself.

Josh then decided to do it.

Letting go of his own cock he leant over, grabbed Mark’s prick and went down on him, the speed he did so caught Mark unawares, but when he did realise what was happening Josh was sucking delicately on his bell end.

“Fuck, what you doing?”

Josh carried on.

“Oooohh that good, you’re a Rosa cock sucker mate.”

Josh took all of Marks cock, down to his balls. Mark just sat there taking in the sensations in his cock. Josh found his balls with his hand, cupped them, kneaded them around and around as his mouth took his cock deep. Then he held the very base of his shaft and took him as deep as he could, glans to back of throat and beyond.

Mark began making noises. Josh knew now.

Mark stiffened in his mouth, his bell end swelled a bit more and hardened too, then the first slightly salty and bitter shot occurred. More followed. Thin semen after the earlier heavy load, but still semen to taste then swallow.

“Fucking hell, mate, that was awesome. Best blow job in years. Did you swallow too?”

“Yeah, I always swallow,” was Josh’s response.

“OK, so what now, you want me to suck you back or what?”

“You don’t have to, my decision to suck, anyway you’re too straight for that.”

“I’ll wank you off, OK?”

“OK, but let’s swap sides, easier without the wheel in the way.”

The two men swapped sides.

Mark had pulled his jeans up and done up his zip now. Josh pushed his down once in his seat.

“You’re a bit soft now,” Mark said looking at Josh’s cock.

“Play with my nipples a bit, always get me hard.”

“Fuck, really am touching a guy tonight. Fuck it.”

With that Mark reached over and opened Josh’s shirt to expose his chest before locating each nipple and beginning work.

“Same as with girl’s tits?” Mark asked.

“Yeah, just work around the tips and the larger circle lightly, you can then pull and squeeze the tips a bit too.”

Mark did just that, Josh groaned with pleasure and his penis grew stiff again. And wet.

“You’re hard now mate,” Mark said, taking is hands from Josh’s chest and griping his cock with his right hand which entailed leaning right into Josh.

“You OK with me this close, bit useless with my left hand”,

“Yeah, fine, close as you want.”

Mark then commenced wanking his first man. The first few stokes were hesitant, not long ones but just enough to get Josh’s foreskin moving back and forth over the rim of his glistening bell end.

“That feel OK?” Mark asked.

“It great, just keep going, wank me like you wank yourself.”

Mark did as instructed. He was so close to Josh now, faces just inches away as Mark leaned in to masturbate Josh, take him to orgasm. Josh might even spurt close to his face. His spunk would probably be on his hand.

Josh looked down at the hand on his cock and the head of the guy who not long before was wearing a red wrist band. He was not surprised, by being there those evenings Mark was in some way satisfying a deeper craving for a penis. Now he was wanking one.

“That’s good, keep going, yeah, yeah.”

Suddenly he was no longer being wanked, there was no hand moving on his penis. Fuck, Josh though, he’s chickened out just as I’m getting close.

Josh looked down, eyes again open at the moment his cock was gripped again but this time low down by his bollocks. Then a wet warmth enveloped his cock, Mark was sucking his cock. Only his bell end and the sensitive skin directly beneath it that goes into his shaft. But sucking he was.

Once or twice he heard slight gagging sounds as Mark had probably taken more of his length than he could cope with right now.

I felt good too. Having been a few strokes short of spunking moments earlier Josh was now again approaching his ejaculation. His balls would be tight, they might even have pulled up inside his body as they sometimes.

“I’m gonna cum!”

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

The cock sucking continued without interruption.

“Fuuuckk!” Josh carried as he spunked into the mouth of the guy with a red wrist band.

Josh’s cock pulsed as his sperm left his body with force. He gasped as the sensitivity in his knob became too much and his hands took hold of the head in his lap as he tried to stop it moving on his now softening cock.

Mark raised himself up and flopped back onto the driver’s seat, his head back on the rest.

“Fucking hell! Fucking hell! Fuck!”

“Good one, really good,” was Josh’s response.

“Fuck, I swallowed you, swallowed your fucking spunk,”

Josh allowed Mark a moment to come to terms with what he had just done. He sat there breathing deeply but steadily.

“You OK?” Josh eventually asked.

“Yeah, I just, I just can’t believe I did that. Wanking seemed OK, you know, a guy and mates thing, but, fuck, cock sucking and swallowing?”

“One of the best sucks I’ve had, honest. Guys are mostly better at it than girls. Well known fact.”

“But I swallowed. And nearly gagged on you cock.”

“That’s OK, really, not your first cum though, all that cum kissing with that girlfriend.”

“Yeah, but that’s my own cum, not another guy’s load. Still, didn’t taste too bad.”

“Once you get the taste for cum it sort of becomes a craving, you want more. That’s what I found after I first sucked guys off.” Josh offered in response as he put his cock back in his pants and pulled his jeans up.

“I’m fucked up, Josh,”

“No, just normal, like me, I’d never touched a guy until one night, it was a bit odd but, anyway. I was with three guys and a girl, she and one guy were fucking as we watched when the third guy, who was standing next to me took hold of my cock and wanked me. He just did it.”

“What you do?”

“Once I’d gotten over the shock, well, I wanked him. Now we’re best friends and we fuck together. We both have girlfriends, mine knows, his doesn’t.”

“Wish this place was open again tomorrow, be green wrist band for me,”

“You could go to the glory hole nest week.”

“That might be too much. Got to get my head around what I just did with you first.”

“If you like we could meet up again tomorrow, my place is free as my girlfriend is away right now and anyway we have our own places.”

“Let me think about it, you’re a great guy so no problems with that. It’s just other guy’s cocks I have to sort out in my head. Understand?”

Josh said he did and suggested they exchange phone numbers and if he did want to meet Josh could collect him.

With that Josh took Mark home and then drove back. On the way he realised that that was one big deal for Mark and he had, well, helped him or fucked him up. He wasn’t sure. Tomorrow might fix that.

Continued

By *eterpervisMan 35 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Ashby De La Zouch

Josh waved as he saw Mark come away from the bus stop. Mark recognised Josh’s car after the lift home the previous night.

“Hey,” Mark said as he climbed in beside Josh “thanks for picking me up, really appreciate it.”

“Wasn’t sure you would actually come,” Josh said “your message sounded a bit unsure.”

“Well, yeah, to be honest I was half and half, what we did last night sort of freaked me out a lot, but at the same time, well, it was so fucking horny.”

“I know exactly what you mean, it was like that with me after my first cock.”

The two chatted as Josh drove Mark to his apartment.

Once inside Josh offered mark a drink.

“Shit, this is all a bit strange, here alone with a guy and about to start touching each other and have some sort of sex together, even if we just wank.”

“I often find it the most exciting part, especially if it’s someone like yourself, a new guy and we haven’t done much before.”

“Last night was, fuck, don’t know, awesome in lots of ways. Still, pretty nervous right now.”

The two guys were standing a few feet apart holding their beers. Josh decided to move a bit closer to Mark.

“You look quite a fit guy, nice body I saw last night.” Josh said.

“Not quite as fit as you, mate,” he said “what you do, workout at the gym?”

“I swim quite a lot, not into weights or that sort of thing.”

“You got a great set of pecs and shoulders, legs fit too. Felt you last night when you asked me to touch your nips. Do they really turn you on?”

“Sure, have another feel,”

Mark lifted his hands and located Josh’s nipples that protruded through the fabric of his shirt.

“That’s it, just stroke them through the fabric, it’s often better than bare flesh, yes lightly, no need to press or squeeze them, at least not yet anyway. Oooohh, yes, that’s so good.”

Mark was slowly moving his forefingers lightly over the tips of Josh’s nipples. “OK?” he asked.

“Perfect, I can almost feel myself dripping already and look.” Josh used his head to indicate downwards where his jeans were straining and clearly standing out.

“Do it to mine,” Mark asked.

Josh raised his hands and reciprocated the attention Mark was giving his chest.

“Feels good, but I don’t think mine can be as sensitive as yours, yours feel really hard, mine are soft.”

“Probably need waking up, I never used to touch mine until my girlfriend told me about some magazine article she’d read about guy’s nipples, then she tried stuff on mine and they’ve been hard and sensitive ever since.”

Mark continued to stroke Josh but then stopped and then he started to unbutton Josh’s shirt from the top and exposed his chest, he then resumed stoking around and over his bare nipples.

“Can you get mine all sensitive, what did she do to get them sensitive?” Mark asked as Josh continued to stroke his tits.

“She put clothes pegs on them, soon stung like fuck as she had me keep them on for a few minutes, but they soon became sensitive and hard.”

“How soon, like straight after or some time?”

“Probably developed over days, I kept on with the pegs for short periods and playing with them. Oh and she would suck them and bit them a little when were together.”

“Can I try? You got some pegs?”

“Sure, hold on, get your shirt off.”

Mark pulled his tee shirt over his head, discarded it and began examining his nipples, he was hard in his jeans now anyway, anticipation of an interesting evening ahead.

Josh returned, he too was topless now. He placed a handful of pegs on the nearby table and selected two small ones.

“Right, start with these, I’ll begin with most of the nipple area, give you an idea of how they feel, OK?”

“Sure, I’m not a wimp, just do it.”

Josh offered the first wide open peg to Mark’s left nipple, then allowed it close slowly so it clamped part of his areola and teat proper before letting go and looking at Mark for any reaction.

Mark just nodded so Josh attached the second peg to his right nipple in the same way.

“Well?” Josh asked.

Ashby De La Zouch

“I can feel them on me, don’t hurt, feels OK I guess.”

“Leave them on for a minute or so, it sort of develops.”

“OK, you’re the expert.” Mark responded as he looked down at the two pegs hanging from his chest then went back to stoking Josh’s chest.

Josh’s eyes closed as he focused his attentions on the pleasure he felt there.

Then Josh twiddled the pegs dangling from Mark’s nipples.

“OK, I can feel them when you did that, not unpleasant.”

“A bit more?”

“OK.”

Josh slackened off the pegs on Mark’s left nipple, this time clipping it only on the teat part.

“Yeah, can feel that more,” Josh refitted the second peg.

“Leave them for a bit.”

The two stood there, face to face, very close now, both men’s jeans had bulges. Josh decided to take the initiative and ran his fingers over the front of Mark’s jeans.

“You have a great cock in there, love how it curves up a bit, not that many cocks do that from those I’ve seen. Your wife like the curve inside of her?”

“Recon so, I can make her cum just by fucking her as I recon my knob pounds her G-spot up inside her rather than goes straight up.”

“Yeah, can see that. Guys would like it too for similar reasons.”

“Up their arses?”

“You would probably hit their prostate, or at least could aim for it easier if he’s on his back.”

“Fuck, Josh, men’s arses aren’t my thing, but these pegs are, wow, getting more intense.”

“Should get the nipples stiffening, like women’s do when you play with her tits.”

“OK, let’s see what they’ve done. One at a time. Now just slowly squeeze the peg open, that’s it, and away from your body…..”

“Fuck! That’s intense, never thought it would do that taking it off.”

“Yeah, surprised me too, OK now?”

“Only lasted for a few seconds,”

“Don’t forget the other one.”

Mark pulled a slight face as he removed the peg from his left nipple.

“Like I said, it should leave them more sensitive and erect, but give them a few minutes and we’ll try them again with finger tips.”

With that Josh reached down and unzipped Mark.

By *orthampton jamesMan 35 weeks ago

Northampton

By *eterpervisMan 35 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *eeker of pleasureMan 35 weeks ago

manchester

Ashby De La Zouch

Mark didn’t react except that he reached down and unfastened his belt and top jeans button, Josh touched his bare belly, letting his fingertips glide through the fine hairs there.

“So, you up for some more?” Josh asked Mark, looking at him.

“Yeah, carry on mate.”

With that Josh pushed Mark’s jean down to his mid-thighs exposing his tented dark blue boxer shorts. His fingers found the opening and reaching through it, extracted Mark’s virtually fully hard cock, which he then skinned to expose his cock head and a smear of pre cum which could be seen starting from both ends of his piss slit.

Mark let Josh carry on, accepting the motion of his foreskin of his now fully expanded bell end whilst giving small sounds of approval at the pleasure he was now feeling.

Josh then delved back in though the now restricted opening of Mark’s boxers to firstly grab hold of then pull through his testicles so that both Mark’s cock and balls were his to pleasure.

Josh licked his lips whilst looking up again at Mark’s face and noticed the faint nod of his head indicating he was ready to be taken by Josh’s mouth.

Before dropping to his knees Josh took the opportunity to gently stoke Mark’s nipples again, extracting a low groan of pleasure from the man.

When finally ready and with the head of a penis approaching his mouth Josh extended his tongue to take the newly formed drip of clear liquid from his new friends piss hole.

Pre cum taken and briefly tasted Josh returned to the small opening facing him and with the shaft of the slightly upward curved cock in his right hand pushed the tip of his tongue into the moist hole as far as he could before his lips met the rest of the bell end they were to now caress.

Josh’s left hand came up and cupped the two testes in their shaven sac as his other hand worked in synchronisation with his mouth on Mark’s cock.

Josh momentarily stopped sucking and wanking Mark to jerk down his boxers giving him full access between the legs of the guy now in front of him. He resumed his actions whilst now kneading the two balls and occasionally drawing firmly down on the balls, stretching the cords and tubes in a way he himself like having done to him.

Mark responded with more moans and Josh felt his head taken by delicate fingers as it moved back and forth.

Josh decided to take a risk next, he let go of Mark’s balls and allowed his fingers to slide back from his smooth scrotum and delicately trace the seam that leads back from it. His mouth and right hand still worked on the cock in their possession, his mouth gradually taking more and more length before finally Mark’s knob hit the back of his throat and entered further into his body.

With Mark’s legs as open as they could be with him still in his jeans Josh managed to approach the final destination of the seam that had started at his scrotum. His allowed his finger tips to move there as much as was possible, to graze the soft skin around the periphery of the sphincter muscle. Mark made no response, maybe it was the fact that Josh had now taken his entire penis in his mouth and throat that occupied his full attention.

Finally Josh pulled away.

“That was awesome, you took all of me, could feel me bending as it went down,” Mark finally said.

Josh was getting his jeans off, then his pants and was soon naked. Mark managed to extract himself from the jeans and boxers around his ankles. Both now stood bollock naked and sporting solid cocks.

“How do you do that, I mean without gagging or whatever?”

“Just practice I guess, when I first sucked a guy I only took his bell end and a bit of his length, loved it. Later I wanted to make sure I was doing it right so watched some videos of cock sucking, both girls and guys doing it and saw that quite a few could take a cock right down to the guy’s balls, even long looking ones. So, the next time I was sucking Adam, he’s the first guy I sucked, I tried to take him all the way. His cocks pretty good, nice length and reasonable girth I recon. Anyway, I tried but kept gagging as soon as he touched the back of my throat. He recommended I keep trying and get used to the feeling of something back there. He also suggested sucking didoes, not fat ones though as big cocks will just stick anyway so there’s no point trying. He also suggested bananas, they work well.”

“Fuck, mate, you are good now, eh. Will you shown me on your cock?”

“Sure, now?”

“Yeah.”

“OK, I think that the best way is for me to stand like you did, that way you can hold my head and pull yourself onto me rather than me forcing my cock on you, at least initially.”

“Sounds good. You won’t cum though, will you, I mean down my throat/”

“No, I always think that if I’m going to have a guy cum in my mouth then I want to feel his spunk shoot from his cock, fill my mouth so I can feel the warmth of it and get a proper taste before I swallow.”

“I get that, anyway, let’s see how I get on, might be up for my second mouthful, never know.”

With that Mark lowered himself to his knees in front of Josh and took hold of his cock with his right hand, then he moved closer so his face was level with the tip of the solid penis pointing at him. He opened his mouth and took Josh inside, his lips closing around the rim of Josh’s helmet and his tongue moving over the firm sculptured surface of his cock head.

Josh murmured his delight at the sensations he was now feeling and reached out to lightly hold Mark’s head.

Looking down he watched as Mark slowly wanked his shaft with his right hand and moved his head back and forth, taking his glans and shaft in as far as the point where his fully retracted foreskin merged with the soft skin of his length.

Mark carried on like that for a couple of minutes, then he let Josh’s cock drop from his lips before asking Josh to slowly and gently pull his head further onto his penis as he sucked. He would slap his thigh if it was too much.

Mark retook Josh’s bell end into his mouth, his tongue flicking over the hole in the end which was now oozing Josh’s pre cum. Josh lightly drew Mark’ head towards him, looking down all the time to gauge how much of his cock Mark had in his mouth, making sure as far as he could tell that he was inching towards the back of his mouth in slow stages.

Sensing that Mark was coping well so far, Josh decided he could safely take more cock, so again he softly drew Mark towards him as Mark himself continued to suck and wank his penis, only now his lips were just on his mid-shaft.

Josh then sensed his tip touch the hardness of Mark’s throat. A small, cough like noise, came from the man in front of him. Josh held his position. Waited.

“Is that OK?” Josh asked. “I can feel I’ve touched the back of your mouth now.”

A slight nod and noise said it was.

Continued

By *ar0001Man 35 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Ashby De La Zouch

Again Josh pulled Mark to him, small gagging sounds came from Mark but no sign he was not alright with what was occurring. Josh pressed a little harder now in synchronisation with the movements of Mark’s own head. He sensed Mark wanted to take him deeper now.

Marked gagged again slightly but kept on with his head movements and Josh again sensing this began the slightest motions with his hips and his hands together.

Josh knew that his bell end was a reasonable size, nothing too large, indeed most of the guys who had taken him into their throats so far could take his knob without any real problems and he could feel it go down as well.

Mark’s face was now only about two inches from Josh’s belly. Two inches of cock remained. Josh’s balls awaited a chin pressing into them.

Mark’s eyes were closed now, the gagging sounds continued, Mark taking breaths as he released the bell end from his throat, he was getting used to the sensations of cock sucking, he had already taken the load a cock delivers and swallowed it. Josh was sure he would soon be swallowing again but this time he wanted Mark to keep his sperm in his mouth for as long as possible before letting it go down.

Josh took hold of Mark’s head firmly now, then pulled him towards himself, Mark’s chin slamming into his bollocks and his cock pushed down his throat. He held mark there for several seconds before allowing him to pull back, take a breath, before again pulled Mark onto his cock.

The two continued this for another couple of minutes before Josh felt it was time for him to cum.

“I’m getting close, if you want some spunk slap my leg.”

Josh’s leg was slapped.

Josh allowed Mark to pull back so his cock head was now just between his lips but with the sucking action still going. Josh kept his light hold of Mark’s head as he looked down briefly before closing his eyes to focus on his impending ejaculation.

He did not have to wait long before the sensitivity in his cock increased, his balls began to rise and his bell end swelled even further. His first spurt came with a deep sigh, the following shots came at that fast rate that cocks shoot spunk, Josh managed his usual seven or eight before he was finished and sensed a softening of his cock.

Eyes back open, he looked down at Mark, his lips still surrounding his shirking penis, his head now still.

“Have you still got the spunk in there?” Josh asked.

Mark made a sound and gave a nod to indicate his mouth was full of Josh’s load.

Josh reached down and pulled Mark upright so they were face to face again.

“Can you taste it?”

Mark nodded and made motions with his mouth to suggest he was swishing spunk around.

Mark’s Adam’s apple gave away the clue that he had swallowed.

“Fuck, mate that was an experience. Really hard at first, just wanted to gag or puke but got there.”

“You did really well, took my full length, balls deep.”

“Yeah, really wanted to do that, sort of a goal. Now I know what all those girls who sucked me had to do and how it felt for them, not all took me down to the bollocks though, most probably didn’t.”

“Same with me, most girls don’t deep throat, some try but soon give up, they don’t like the gagging sensation.”

“Your spunk was OK though, could really taste it this time, last might it just vanished, but now, fuck. Do it again though.” Mark said laughing.

Josh smiled “Will you be wanking and swallowing next?”

“Might just, now I have got used to the taste of it, as you said last night, it sort of becomes addictive. I think deep down that I was so turned on by the girl that made me cum kiss and swallow just to get sucked off by her.”

“So, can I have you’re spunk now?” Josh asked, fully knowing the answer he would get.

Mark just took hold of his cock, wanked it a few times and offered it to Josh, who dropped to his knees.

A few minutes later after another load of semen tasted and then swallowed the two guys took a break, Josh put on some porn to keep the sexual excitement going ready for the next round of orgasms. Both stayed naked, now comfortable enough with each other’s bodies and soft or semi-soft cocks on display.

With drinks in one hand and occasionally either their own or the other guy’s cock in the other they slowly masturbated. Nipples were also stoked, causing penises to rapidly stir into life and drops of clear, sweet tasting fluid to appear.

Continued

By *eeker of pleasureMan 35 weeks ago

manchester

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent

Ashby De La Zouch

The two watched the porn, women and men sucking and fucking, some groups. One girl was receiving a fairly large cock up her anus and making the usual sort of cries they do in porn video when Mark asked if he could find some videos of guys taking it in the arse. Just out of curiosity, of course.

Josh said he had some favourites so could easily get those.

“What sort of ages you like to see?” Josh asked.

“Ours or younger I recon,” Mark responded “not too hairy either, I like you smooth, looks good, especially with the muscle tone you have.”

“OK, I like these two, attractive guys, at least I think so, great cocks on them both too, watch.”

The scene started with two young guys entering a room, one immediately pulled off his shirt revealing a six-pack and smooth torso, strong tattooed arms reached for his own nipples before the other man took over. Soon the two were both topless, the camera showed bulging jeans with fingers outlining the shape of penises straining to get out.

“These guys going to fuck each other then?” Mark asked.

“Yes, they take it in turns then take facials.”

“OK, facial sounds good, but I guess a guy has to shoot a really large load to cover the other’s face. I’ve wanked off over girls faces, do it to the wife now and then, she’s not that keen as it usually goes in her hair and gets tangled up.”

“Yeah, same here with Beth.”

Mark watched as the two young men lost their remaining clothes and came together and kissed.

“Aaahh fuck! Not for me the kissing thing.”

“Understand that,” Josh responded.

“You kissed a guy then?”

“Only one and only when one or both of us has spunk in our mouths to share.”

“Oh, OK.” Mark said returning to the action on the screen.

Cock sucking, wanking and frotting followed, then as these videos often do, the scene cuts to one of the guys entering the other’s ass hole.

Mark watched in silence as the guy, lying on his back, his feet supported by the shoulders of the guy doing the fucking had a cock thrust deep into his anus. Balls met balls each entry, accompanied by groans and cries, probably added afterwards.

Josh’s erection was solid again, Marks, more a work in progress.

Josh’s hand was now guiding his foreskin slowly over his glans, a two fingered wank, just forefinger and thumb, the sort he used when living at home to avoid the bed making any sounds.

Josh reached over and stroked Mark’s furthest nipple. He saw his cock respond almost instantly, standing straighter and a bit fuller.

On screen the fucking continued, the guys had swapped with the one receiving cock on all fours and the other slamming hard into his ass.

Mark then turned to Josh “If I think of the guy with the cock up him as a girl then it’s just like fucking a girl in the arse.”

“Feels the same, anyway,” Josh added as they continued to watch. “for the top, that is.”

The guy doing the fucking then pulled out and the next shot is of his cock spurting all over the face of the other, now turned towards the cock. At least ten spurts of thick white semen shot onto his face, some landed in his eyes. That can sting Josh thought. The rest of the spunk coated the guy’s cheeks, noses and lips. That around his lips he wiped into his mouth.

The video cut then to the guy who had just ejaculated facing the other guy’s cock who was about to wank himself off. Again, spurts of sperm landed on his face and began to run down, this time the guy who had just unloaded helped wipe his own spunk into the other guy’s mouth.

The video ended.

Mark was fully stiff now.

Continued

Ashby De La Zouch

“Can we wank both cocks together, like in the video?” Mark asked. “It looked good doing that.”

“Sure, come into the bedroom, more comfortable there.”

The two young men climbed onto the bed and shuffled towards each other, legs apart until their cocks and balls were in contact.

Mark reached for the pair of penises and, checking that both foreskins were covering the cock heads in a similar fashion, began wanking them.

“Must be what having a monster thick cock feel like,” Mark joked as he gripped the shafts and moved his hand up and down. The slight curve in his penis being flattened by his grip on the two cocks.

Josh laughed “Guess so, had a few fairly big ones but nothing like that sort of girth.”

Mark wanked steadily, Josh’s hands had returned to his nipples, Mark used his free left hand on his own right nipple seeing Josh stimulate himself.

“How is that, you getting close?” Mark asked.

“Getting there, need a bit more. You fancy trying to wank us both off together?”

“Could try, OK with you?”

“Sure.” Josh responded.

Mark kept up a steady motion of the two cocks, their cock heads rubbing together, the shafts in tight contact as Mark gripped them.

A often happens when two or more men masturbate together the first ejaculates and the second, stimulated by the other man’s orgasm, cums very shortly after.

This happened to Josh and Mark. Mark unloaded first, the excitement of this new experience bringing him off. A modest spurt of white erupted form his slit, shot about three inches into the air and landed right back on the two bell ends below. Further semen spurts of less volume followed, lubricating the still wanking cocks.

It took Josh about another twenty seconds of Mark’s wanking to his now spunk coated cock head before he too sent a spurt into the air which landed in Mark’s short pubic hair above his penis, the rest further coated the two cocks.

Afterwards Josh dropped Mark off at the bus stop, saying he expected to be at the glory hole on Tuesday and would see him there.

Beth returned a day early, her research work completed. The couple spent a quite weekend together, Beth had some decorating to finish and Josh helped out. Beth reminded Josh that she would be late back on the Tuesday, a day visit to London. Josh confirmed he had remembered that.

On the Saturday night they went out for dinner in town. Beth told Josh about how her mortgage rate was about to increase sharply, Josh mentioned his rent was set increase as well in three months’ time. That led to discussions about their future together, should they consider moving in together and then maybe buy a house together? Both liked the idea. Josh admitted he had never met anyone quite like Beth and would probably never do so again. Beth said similar about Josh. Plans were to be considered and decisions made.

On Tuesday evening Josh showered and changed ready to go to the glory hole. He set off, quite looking forward to the drive, a different way to that he usually went.

Josh never did reach the glory hole. Approaching a bend on the road another car appeared on the wrong side of the road, Josh swerved but lost control and his car struck a large tree on the bend.

I would like to thank the small number of readers who provided their appreciation of these stories. Alas, too few seem to respond and so that is all.

Bray, Wicklow

Aaahhh that’s a shame. Have really really enjoyed your stories. Very hot and well written. Please do more

By *ustaceSmithMan 34 weeks ago

Saxmundham

An excellent series - erotic, true-to-life, and very well paced. Many great authors have not been recognized at first. Thank you.

By *eeker of pleasureMan 34 weeks ago

manchester

Great read

By *ommy560Man 34 weeks ago

Hereford

Very hot

By *af105Man 34 weeks ago

Newtownards