FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milf and Mature at the cafe...part 4

Milf and Mature at the cafe...part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rRubber OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Droitwich

For a few months most weekends I went to stay with Ann and Sally at the cafe, but I was seeing less of Ann as she was seeing a new guy. Ann still joined in with some of the activities, and I was still being used by Sally and Ann for their own sexual pleasure, and I loved it!

I haddnt seen Corrine for a while, but she turned up one evening at the cafe to see us all. Well, I didn't see her as Sally had me tied up in the outbuilding, naked, apart from a full face hood, so I couldn't see a thing!

Corrine had come to ask Sally if she could "rent" me for a long weekend, while her husband was away. Sally had agreed but on what terms I didn't know! Corrine just came to see me while I was tied up in the shed, the grabbed my balls and told me that I was her's for next weekend, and that I needed to be with her from Friday morning until Monday night, and I only need take a toothbrush and a razor with me. With that, she gave my balls a hard tug, and left. This sounded amazing! A long weekend with Corrine!

Friday morning arrived and Sally was ordered to drive me to Corrine's house, but I had to wear a blindfold, so I couldn't see where I was going. The car stopped, and I was told to remove the blindfold. We had arrived at a very traditional looking Cotswold stone manor house, it was huge and in extensive gardens, Corrine and her husband must be millionaires I thought! Sally left me there and drove off.

I climbed the steps to the front door and rang the bell, which after a while was answered by Corrine, dressed in a short silky dressing gown. She looked amazing! She gave me a kiss and let me in. It turns out that Corrine was hoasting a party that night, and that I was needed to serve the guests drinks, but there was a bit of time before that. Corrine took me upstairs to her bedroom where I was ordered to strip and she took my clothes off to another room.

When she came back, she got me to sit an a chair by the window, where she then taped my wrists to the arms of the chair. I was then given the orders for the weekend:

1) No cloths allowed, apart from the party, where I will wear my uniform for the evening.

2) I am the hired help for the party and no one is to know that we know each other, or that I will be sleeping in Corrine's bed.

3) do not talk to the guests unless they ask a question.

4) do not flirt with the guests.

5) do not drink any alcohol.

6) for the remainder of the weekend, I will do whatever Corrine wishes.

This in a way was a real turn on, but before anything else, I was to stay taped to the chair, while Corrine tried on different outfits for the party so I could help her choose, which one to wear....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy12Man 38 weeks ago

Swindon

By *kpiercedCouple 38 weeks ago

walsall

By *oyntzMan 38 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *omenameTV/TS 38 weeks ago

GALWAY

Great to see this story being continued

By *oole20Man 38 weeks ago

everywhere

By *addy and the TrampCouple 38 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *attboy107Man 38 weeks ago

Near MK

Great to see this carrying on great story OP

By *ongbowmanMan 38 weeks ago

Grantham

Sounds like a fun weekend!!

By *ormladMan 38 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lan1chunkyMan 38 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ettercallsaul118Man 38 weeks ago

Funtown

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Amazing story

Droitwich

Corrine disappeared into the bathroom and a while later returned in a long ankle length black dress and wedge heels. She looked great, but even better when she turned side on and I could see the dress was split down one side from the bottom up to her waist....

The next outfit was tight black jeans and a skimpy silk top with red stilettos. Again she looked amazing and her bum looked amazing in those tight fitting jeans. My cock was now rock hard and I just wanted to see her naked...

Outfit three was a tartan plaid skirt, black shirt and the same red heels. When she gave me a twirl, her skirt flew up to show her thing and her pert arse cheeks. She was really teasing me and I needed her....

The fourth outfit was a short navy tight dress, nylons and strappy heels. "This is the outfit" Corrine said "I'll wear this and tease you all nignt" and with that she slowly raised the hem of the dress to reveal the tops of her holdups, and then further to reveal a neatly trimmed hairy pussy! "I've grown this especially for you, as I know you love a hairy pussy" she was right, I do love a hairy pussy, and I just wanted to bury my face in it....

Corrine went back to the bathroom and reappeared in her silk dressing gown. "Your uniform is in the bathroom" and with that she removed the tape from my wrists and left the room.

I went to the bathroom and there on the stool was the uniform, shit.... It was basically a chippendales outfit. Back then I was slightly toned, but still quite conscious about my body, so this was going to be a difficult night....

Before long it was time to get ready for the guests to arrive. I got the outfit on, what little there was of it, and Corrine came to see me. She looked amazing, especially as I knew what was under the dress! She gave me a kiss, grabbed my cock and told me to remember the rules. My cock was getting hard, and there was no where to hide it!

The guests started to arrive, and it was soon clear that these were the rich women who like to lunch. There were must have been about 20 stunning women dressed to kill, and two guys, who were obviously a couple. It was difficult not to get an erection with all of these hot women around, but being very self conscious was helping to keep it at bay....

By *ave008tMan 38 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *ex-BombsCouple 38 weeks ago

Flitwick

Droitwich

Corrine was looking amazing and I was wondering if she was still commando under her dress. She was playing the hostess well and laughing, drinking hugging and kissing with everyone. I was struggling to keep my eyes off her and concentrate on handing out the drinks.

As the drink flowed, the guests got louder and more flirty with each other, and things were now getting more intimate with some of them! I stood in the patio with a tray of drinks just watching Corrine and thinking how stunning she looked and how much I wanted her. Just then I felt a hand on my cock, which nearly made me drop the tray of drinks. "Gorgeous isn't she, you can't keep your eyes off her can you" said a man's voice from behind me. He was right, and this was the first of only two occasions I have had my cock touched by a man. "Nice outfit by the way" he said, and walked off over the lawn. I didn't know what to think, should I be shocked that a man had touched me?

During the evening a few women pinched my bum as they walked past, and I'm sure that my face must have been bright red all night. It was getting to the stage where I needed to go and find somewhere to have a wank to relieve the tension, so I went into the house to find somewhere private for a while. I didn't know the layout of the house, so just tried a door at the end of the corridor, I put my hand on the door handle, and was just about to open the door, when I heard moaning coming from inside. I wanted to have a look inside, but instead I ran down the hall to find somewhere else, just as Corrine walked into the hall. "Ah good, can you take some drinks to the hot tub" she said, "I'll go and get them some towels"

I went with a tray of drinks to the hottub, and there were 6 people in there, with a pile of clothes by the side. From my quick look, some of the girls had their underwear on, and some didnt! The two guys were too busy kissing each other to notice me putting their drinks out.

As I approached the patio, I could see Corrine standing with her back to me, next to a woman with long blonde hair, and wearing a short sequin dress. They both had their arms round each other with their hand on each others bum. I slowed my pace to maximise my viewing time, and then quickly walked past as if I haddnt noticed.

I went to the kitchen to get some more drinks and to calm down for a bit, when I heard someone behind me. I turned to see a curvy lady, about mid 50's, long brunette wavy hair, and with a huge amount of cleavage I show in her tight knee length dress. "Corrine is very lucky" she said "I hope you fuck her like she diserves?" I didn't know what to say, I was shocked! The lady came closed, and gave me a slow, lingering kiss on my lips. My cock was instantly hard, and then there was a hand on it. "Mmm yes, I might need your services very soon" she said, and with that she turned, and walked away slowly, her gorgeous arse wiggling seductively.

By *lan1chunkyMan 38 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *eeker of pleasureMan 38 weeks ago

manchester

By *tio_oyMan 38 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

Droitwich

It was now that I really needed to have a wank, so once again, I went in search of somewhere to be alone. The downstairs toilet was in use, so I decided to go upstairs and use a bathroom up there. while climbing the stairs, I could hear moans along the hallway. I went to see where it was coming from, and found a bedroom with the door just open. I peered I side and could see a brunette, on all fours on the bed with her red dress up over her shoulders and with one of the guys kneeling behind her and fucking her hard. They were facing away from me, so couldn't see me, so I stayed and watched for a bit, until the urge was too great and I had to go and sort myself out....

I was just finishing off in the bathroom when I could hear Corrine calling me. "Oh there you are sweetie, can you come and serve some more drinks, things are getting in full swing down here". I went to the kitchen and sorted some drinks out, and then headed out into the garden to serve them. I don't know what had happened since I had been in the house, but things had taken a turn outside, and it was beginning to look like an orgy!

In the hot tub, the other guys was getting a blow job as he sat on the side, and 3 girls were all kissing, with 2 of the girls fingering the girl in the middle. I was so glad I'd had a wank, but I was hard again, and it was impossible to cover it up, but I assumed that everyone was now too d*unk and busy to notice.

I went back to the patio, and the curvy brunette that had met me in the kitchen, was lying on a lounger, being licked out by another woman. There were also various women with their tongues down each others throats.

All of this went on for a few hours with me witnessing many things that I had only seen in open films. The biggest turn on was seeing Corrine with several women kissing passionately. But I only saw her kissing, and nothing else. I think the one act that shocked me most as a lad in my early 20s, was seeing the 2 guys fucking on the lounge rug, while 4 women watched in silence.

I was feeling like I needed another wank, but I was hoping that is be having Corrine later, and I wanted to save it for her, and I do needed her.

At about midnight, Corrine found me and said that people would be going soon, and told me to slip off to her room, get out of the uniform and have a shower and wait for her to get rid of the guests.....

By *oole20Man 38 weeks ago

everywhere

By *oyntzMan 38 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan 38 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *attboy107Man 38 weeks ago

Near MK

Sounds like Corrine has plans for him

By *wakers14Man 38 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ag165Man 38 weeks ago

Greenock

By *ettercallsaul118Man 38 weeks ago

Funtown

By *im66123Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

brilliant

By *tockings12369TV/TS 37 weeks ago

Oxford

Loving this.

By *ex-BombsCouple 37 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *AURA6969TV/TS 37 weeks ago

RUGBY

Enjoying this a lot please continue when you can.

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

By *ICKED WILLYMan 37 weeks ago

Home Counties

What a party! Sounds like the guests all had a lot of fun together…

By *rRubber OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Droitwich

I got showered and then lay in the bed waiting for Corrine, I could hear that there were people leaving, but some were still chatting outside. I lay there with a throbbing erection, gently stroking it with a slow rhythm, but not too mad as I was saving it for Corrine!

I was getting bored waiting, so went to look out of the window into the garden and could see Corrine chatting with another the curvy brunette. I was longing for them to go in for a kiss together, but I got bored of waiting. I decided to have a look through her chest of drawers to see if there was anything interesting, there was! She had a few drawers of lingerie, suspender belts, thongs, g strings, it was amazing, and it was making me harder looking and touching them all. At the back of one drawer I found a vibrator and a couple of dildos, Corrine was one horny milf!

I heard a noise downstairs, so I shut the drawers and lay back on the bed. I could hear Corrine downstairs locking doors and then climbing the stairs and entering the bedroom. She stood at the end of the bed, a little bit tipsy, but still looking hot in her short dress, holdups and heels. She told me to sit on the end of the bed, and then she knelt between my legs. She put a hand on each of my thighs, and just looked and my throbbing cock for a while. After a bit, she started wanking me with her hand, I find it hugely sexy, seeing an older woman wanking me off, with painted nails, a wedding ring, and bracelets on, classy, but a tiny bit slutty....

She wanked me gently, before taking me in her mouth, and using her hand to massage my balls. She changed between deep throating me, and licking my cock and balls. The sensation was amazing, and I was glad I'd already had a wank earlier in the evening so I would last longer. I was now lying back on the bed while Corrine was giving me the most amazing oral sex. She then adjusted her position so she was lower, and then concentrated on licking and sucking my balls. This really felt amazing, and she was working my cock with her hand at the same time.

This went on for what seemed like ages, then all of a sudden, she started rimming me! I felt uneasy about this at first and propped myself up to have a look. We made eye contact and she kept rimming me. I fell back into the bed and then started to relax and enjoy it. This felt amazing, naughty, but amazing.

Corrine then stood up, undid her dress, and let it fall to the floor. There she was with just her holdups and heels on, her pert tiny breasts with their erect nipples looked amazing, and her trimmed pussy looked perfect. "I've just had Kim's (curvy brunette) finger in here, and now I want your tongue" she said as she rubbed her bush, and with that, she climbed into the bed, and sat on my face!

She was soaking wet, and tasted amazing, and I was eagerly licking her as hard and as fast as I could. Corrine was pounding my face with her pussy and I was trying to get my tongue into her as deep as I could. It wasn't long before she was moaning loud, and she started shaking before covering me in a shower of juices. When she got her breath back, she climbed off my face, and gently lowered herself onto my cock. I slid in with ease, and Corrine crouched over my cock and rode it hard. I held her ankles and she supported herself with her hands on my chest, bouncing away frantically. Before long, she was moaning loud and shuddered to orgasm again, this was quickly followed by "cum in me, cum in me". I didn't need much encouragement, and soon came inside her, as she also came again. This was the first time that I had cum at the same with a woman and it felt amasing! Corrine slumped on top of me, and we fell asleep cuddling each other....

By *ndrea54TV/TS 37 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan 37 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *lan1chunkyMan 37 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *im66123Man 37 weeks ago

newcastle

By *knick45Man 37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *attboy107Man 37 weeks ago

Near MK

By *eterpervisMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *eed AttentionMan 37 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *ettercallsaul118Man 37 weeks ago

Funtown

By *onnoisseur100Man 37 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Droitwich

I awoke to find Corrine missing from the bed, but I could hear her tidying up down stairs. I lay in bed thinking about her for a while, and then I could get her coming upstairs.

"Morning, I've made you a coffee, grab a shower and then come down for breakfast" Corrine was already dressed and looking hot! She had on some strappy wedges, a denim mini skirt and a tight white t-shirt . "Don't forget that I'm still the boss, and you need to be naked at all times" who was I to argue with that? As Corrie left the bed room, I jumped in the shower and had a good wash, and just thought of where her tongue had been the previous night....

Having dried off, I made my way to the kitchen, but no Corrine or breakfast there. I found her sat out on the patio in the morning sun. "Did you enjoy last night" she asked, " yes, did you? " , "you know I did Hun, and the party was pretty good as well!" . I turned out that when her husband goes away, she has the usual crowd around for a party, and generally there is some adult fun. "We are all adults, and everyone knows what to expect, I think you were the first straight man to be at one of my parties" I was honoured indeed!

"Let me show you the garden before breakfast" she said, holding out her hand. I put my hand in here and walked across the lawn. Her garden wasn't overlooked, so I had no problem being naked, and anyway, I was with one of the hottest older women I knew! We got to the low fence at the bottom of the garden, and Corrine leaned on it as we admired the view, well I was admiring a slightly different view.....

As Corrine stood there, I stood behind her with my arms around her. She turned her head and we kissed. She was an amazing kisser, and my cock was rock hard, pressing against her bum. As we kissed, I moved my hands I go her breasts. She had the most gorgeous tiny breasts, and she wasn't wearing a bra, so I could feel her rock hard nipples through her t-shirt. I missed her neck as my hands caressed her breasts and flat stomach. Corrine was still leaning on the fence, and my hands were now moving south....

I pulled up the hem of her skirt, and had one hand on her arse, and one on her pussy. She was wearing a tiny G string, and I put my hand I side and into her pussy. She was now beginning to breath heavily by me eat as I rubbed her clit and fingered her hairy pussy. My cock was resting nicely between her arse cheeks and was beginning to produce some precum. I continued to play with her pussy as my other hand was either on her arse, up her t-shirt, or also playing with her pussy.

Corrine was getting close to orgasm, and her legs were begining to tremble, her pussy was getting wet and her moans louder. I brushed one of her nipples with my hand and she gave out a small cry, I did it again and got a louder cry. She was now on the edge, so I increased the rhythm and she was soon cumming into my fingers! She stood herself up, and we cuddled each other tightly. "Thank you" she said.

After a while she she broke away from our cuddle, and removed her soaked g string, before stuffing it into the pocket of her skirt. She turned to face me, put her arms around my neck and stared I to my eyes. "I want you to eat my arse" she said, and then gave me a kiss, and turned around to lean on the fence again. I was shocked, but so, so horny at what I had been asked to do! I knelt on the grass behind her, parted her cheeks, to see the most beautiful little rosebud, looked at it for a while and then gave it a quick kiss. As I did so, Corrine let out a yelp. I have it another kiss, and another, and then started licking her. She was making some encouraging noises, and she tasted amazing. My gentle licking changed to rough licking, and then probing her hole with the tip of my tongue. Soon I was licking her arse as hard as I could, trying to get my tongue inside her, with my face pressed up against her parted cheeks.

It felt so horny, licking a married older woman's arse hole, in her own garden, and my cock was throbbing and needed to cum. I pulled my face out of her arse, stood up and plunged my cock into her soaking pussy. As I fucked her from behind I rubbed her clit, and it wasn't long before we both came, and just stood there cuddling. Now I had the chance to admire the view across the fields......

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lan1chunkyMan 37 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ndy man 200Man 37 weeks ago

hereford

Wow

Droitwich

Corrine pulled down her skirt, turned and have me a long kiss. We walked back to the patio and had breakfast, then she told me to get in the hot tub and that she would be in, in a bit.

I climbed into the hot tub, sat back and relaxed. It wasn't long until Corrine came back and she looked hot! She had on a tiny red, with white polka dot string bikini. She slipped into the water and cuddled up next to me. Occasionally she gently touched my cock and balls, and we just held each other and chatted. The sun was hot, and when Corrine left the tub to get some drinks, I couldn't help watching her pert bum and getting hard.

When Corrine came back, she put down the drinks and stood on the edge of the hot tub, and seductively remove her bikini. Then with a cheeky smile she intered the water, put her arms around my neck and sat on my lap. I put my hands on her bum while we kissed. "I want to have a special evening with you, so I need you to save yourself" she told me. Damn, she was in the perfect position for me slip inside her and for her to ride me gently. I was just going to have to wait until later....

"I want you to dress for dinner" I was told and Corrine presented new with some black latex shorts! When it was nearly time for dinner, Corrine went to change. A short while she came back and looked so, so sexy, she was all I wanted to eat. She was wearing knee high stiletto boots, black stockings and a red latex dress. My cock was trying to grow hard, but there wasn't and room in the shorts I was wearing.

After dinner, we went up to her bedroom. She threw me on the bed, and did a seductive dance for me, while slowly hitching up her dress to show me not only her hairy pussy, but also her black latex suspender belt. She handcuffed me and then rode my face, making sure that I was paying equal attention to her pussy and her arse. As she was riding my face she was gently walking me off, and I was so horny, I just wanted her. After a while, she removed the handcuffs, and went over to a chair in the window. She knelt on the chair, stuck her arse in the air and ordered me to eat her arse again. She tasted so good, and as I was eating her, I was playing with myself. I was now so horny, that in needed to get my cock in her, I stood up, and slipped my cock into her pussy. I haddnt thrust into her more than a few times, when Corrine looked over her shoulder and said "I want you in my arse"! I nearly came in her there and then!

I pulled out of her pussy and she passed me a tube of lube. I applied the lube, and pressed the tip of my cock against her rosebud. I gently applied some pressure, and gradually Corrine began to open up.... It took a while, but soon I was half inside her, my cock was throbbing so much, and her arse looked amazing, with the bottom of her latex dress partially covering her arse.

Once part way into her arse, I gently started to move in and out of her, and it wasn't long before most of my length was I side her. It felt so dirty doing it to her, and she felt so tight. her moans were getting louder and and my thrusts were getting deeper. Corrine now had her fingers inside herself and she was getting nearer orgasm. As I sensed that she was getting very close to orgasm, I started to fuck her arse harder and faster, until she came. I was close to cunning too. "Cum in my arse" she screamed at me, at which point I felt my cock get even harder and full her arse.

This was the most amazing weekend ever, with the hottest milf, and some experiences that I would never forget...

By *kpiercedCouple 37 weeks ago

walsall

By *ave008tMan 37 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *onnoisseur100Man 37 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *eeker of pleasureMan 37 weeks ago

manchester