FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older Woman ?

Older Woman ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have had 1 experience with an older woman (34yr) and loved every minute of it!.. just wondering if older women do find younger guys appealing or not so much ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh Dean, yes the lady is older than you, but wouldn't class 34 years old as an older woman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An older woman at 34?? What on earth does that make the 40s and 50s??

Tbh, unless there was compelling evidence otherwise, I wouldn't bother with anybody less than 40s. Experience and personality gained from life in general makes such a difference!!

I think the op meant a fair bit older than him, not 'old' in the traditional sense. Each to their own but I know where hes coming from, I find more mature women exceptionally sexy! I find the combination of experience, intelligence and confidence in what they want really sexy!

God I feel old now...34 is old..where is my zimmer frame

im new to the site relatively speaking, ive always felt an attraction to older ladies , looking for regular meets rather than one offs so if anyones interested in mailing me let me know

cheers

I'd have to remember my zimmer frame, bus pass and elixer of youth lol

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

34??? I have just spluttered my oats bloody winter silliness

By *moothbell1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham / London

i love older woman,and have done since i was old enough to think sexualy..im 28 and love the idea of a dominant lady say a few years OLDER say 35 or anything up to 55..in charge of me.. any older woman than myself wanna toyboy..get in touch lol

I have a 23 year old son. Wouldn't feel right to me going with a bloke in his 20's - but I do get them messaging me even though my profile says I am not Mrs Robinson!

I also like men to look like men - not boys!

"Oh Dean, yes the lady is older than you, but wouldn't class 34 years old as an older woman

"

To the OP, you and I would be classified as fossils!!!

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Add one more to that list of toyboys available..

"Add one more to that list of toyboys available.. "

With a body like yours, I am sure you are not short of takers

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Well young man, I simply adore younger men that adore me

Age is no barrier to a good sex session

I find that younger men realy DO try harder to please me and I LOVE IT!

CALL ME MRS ROBINSON IF YOU LIKE, JUST AS LONG AS YOU CALL ME

lets hope they do mate, i can think of nothing better than having an experienced lady show you the right way to go about things and without being crass eat you up and spit you out (in the nicest way possible but as im 34 myself in a few weeks am starting to feel like an old codger now...cheers.....lol

i my self am not into younger guys, i prefer guys that are over 37 at least, but more my own age of 51, reason is i like the more stocky/broader guy than the lean skinny bodies of a younger guy, and i feel they also seem to know a bit more in the pleasure areas,plus i do have sons of 28 and 31, and identify with them .

your profile says 18-99

see where your coming from though, wouldnt meet anyone young enough to be our kids

I like the idea of my bf giving it to a woman twice his age.

well i love younger men, my bloke is 14 years younger than me and can still barely keep up with my demands on his body, every day at least once or i start getting grumpy!!!!

"Oh Dean, yes the lady is older than you, but wouldn't class 34 years old as an older woman

"

If he is younger than the lady in question....then doesn't that make her an older woman?

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

Older but fit and love younger guys xxx

when i was 41 i met a lady of 59 yrs she was fantastic and had the squirtiest pussy i have ever had the pleasure of yummmmy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah, didnt mean to offend anyone over that age, shes just an older women to me as im younger than most

personally younger guys arnt for me, i have nothing against them they just make me feel insecure, im 35 and ive had 3 kids so my bodys not what it used to be, im saggy and baggy in places and i have stretch marks so to be quite blunt the last thing i need is to be naked next to some young, toned body and i dont think deep down some 21 year old really want to look at me

Dont be silly naughty! Speaking from someone who used to be a younger male(years ago lol!), ANY older woman who has confidence in herself is uber attractive... When I was in my twenties my partner was in her mid 30's, and had the stretch marks all women worry about but never once did it bother me as she carried herself with an air of confidence that just ooooooozed sex appeal. Its the same for any younger fella - if the lady knows what she wants, mmmm wow! lol!

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

[Removed by poster at 07/01/10 10:21:22]

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

One of my previous partners was a brilliant woman 15 years my senior. She opened my eyes to a hell of a lot and I am thankful to this day! All I can say is if you get to meet a confident mature woman you will never regret it!

Older women are great!!!

It's every young guys dream.

[Removed by poster at 15/01/10 00:54:13]

personally i love older/more mature women, they tend to be comfertable in them selfs, conversation is better, the sex is usually better and they can usually go and want it aslong as me

and 35 is not an older women, id say 40+ is mature and 50+ older, but even thats not old!

your as old as you feel thats 50 for me after work haha

By *iquidgold2001Woman  over a year ago

near swansea

i noted that your question hasn't been answered. Yes we older ladies often find younger men attractive, sexy etc. but the clinch is that alongside them we can often feel old whereas before we didn't. Also, sex is fun but better id there is common ground other than just swinging.

Birmingham / London

older woman..are fab...love em.. when i was at school i always imagined the teachers doin dirty things to me..ha hah every schoolboys fantasy yeah..suppose its stuck with me!! any dudes agree.

Hi, I am 52 but still gets messages off guys asking for a meet, some as young as 18yrs old even though our profile says guys 35+ only, and isnt it strange that when a guy reaches a certain age he stops fancying older women and starts to fancy younger women, Daz was in his late 30s when he switched. Caz. xxxx

Birmingham / London

[Removed by poster at 16/01/10 15:53:57]

Birmingham / London

ye spose ya right yeh!!!,cause then you have to start caring for the elder generation and not havin sex with em!!

Yes younger guys are sexy and attractive, as are any aged guys! But I would have to be able to chat to the guy too.

Having dated both older and a younger guy (half my age) I would say you can find mature minded younger men and immature older guys............!!

If someone is really interesting, attractive through their messages, chat and makes me laugh, they may entice me to go below my lower age limit!

Older women are fabulous i wouldnt entertain a younger one most of the women i know are 50 plus and sexy as hell call them what you like MILFS but i love em .

ladies need to be 40 plus for me, but Kate prefers younger guys

By *ogandsuzegCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

I find younger guys real fun but I do draw the line at 26 (30 years younger than me!) because I feel that younger than that and I find myself feeling a bit guilty afterwards. Truthfully this site for me isn't really a social networking site but a sex based site and younger guys are just more enthusiastic and so forth....and I have a sexually active hubby who gives me lots of older guy sex anyway. As long as younger guys are still interested I'll enjoy it!

Birmingham / London

if theres any milfs who want a spunky young guy with a big long thick hard dick and lots of stamina..i am one horny young man for sexy older ladys..you can do more or less anything you want to me o.k ..

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

having an 18-25's gangbang soon, so you could say that I like younger guys and if that means they learn a thing or to then I like that too

» Add a new message to this topic