FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The proposal

The proposal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 36 weeks ago

ely

I had been going out with Kym for just 2 weeks when my parents went up north for an antiques fair.

Now bearing in mind I was just 17 at the time and kym was 2 years older than I so we both lived with our parents at the time so when I realised that my parents were going to be away for a week and my older step brother said to me he was going out with his buddies for the weekend. I was over the moon as I mentioned it to kym when I next saw her.

" ohhh, so you're going to have the house to yourself?"

" Yeah, do you want to come round?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

" Yeah, I'll come over for the weekend." She said as she slapped my ass and giggled.

" the weekend?" I stammered in disbelief.

" well yeah why not if your parents and brother aren't going to be there ,then we can do whatever we want."

I nodded as I was in an instant horny daydreaming fit of possibilities.

She leaned in and whisperes in my ear." And if you get some condoms I'll probably fuck you too."

She pulled away and leaned back in her seat looking at me as if she was calculating my response.

I honestly couldn't believe what she had just said.

Now I had known kym for nearly a year before I plucked up the courage to ask her out.

She was a full blood Navaho,her slender quite tanned body and jet black long straight hair with the most piercing dark brown eyes I had ever seen were enough for me to think she was out of my league.

But it was her sense of style and attitude that truly set her apart from the rest of the girls around me back then because she was the only Indian goth I had ever seen let alone met.

She had a sharp tongue and a sarcasm that could cut to the bone if and when she was provoked.

So her saying she might even be willing to fuck me at the weekend wasn't a given...hell I didn't even know if she was joking.

" so when will the house be empty?" She suddenly asked.

" ummm I think it will be on Friday night,my parents leave on Wednesday and I think George is going Friday afternoon. "

" OK so call me when he leaves and I'll be over in like 30 mins."

" Yeah ok."

We kissed and I watched her as she started to walk back to her house.

That ass of hers always had my eyes mesmerised. The way her hips tilted from side to side as she purposefully strides like she was walking on a catwalk with one foot directly in front of the other like the supermodels do at the launch of a fashion show.

So the Friday comes and I'm all ecstatic running around as I'm getting ready when my older step brother walks into my bedroom.

" what are you so happy about?"

" me? Nothing." I said as I headed to the shower.

" oh fuck off I know your up to something!" He said as he laughed.

Now my older step brother was the cool kid on the block kind of guy. He always had girls after him unlike me. I lost track of the amount of girls he had in his bed.

" if you must know I've got kym coming over."

" ohhhh!! So your finally gonna get your dick wet!" He said as he laughed.

I turned to look at him as he was laughing. I so wanted to shut him up but at the sanw time I didn't want him to hang around either.

" we've only been going out for 2 weeks!" I said.

Again he started laughed. " fuck me your taking your time!"

" Yeah well we all can't be a stud like you!" I quipped.

He quickly popped into his room then shouted from my room a few minutes later." I've left you something on the bed just in case. Have fun and I'll see you on Sunday!"

" OK see ya!" I shouted back as I quickly showered.

I stepped out of the shower grabbed the towel and headed to the phone.

" hey is kym there? I asked when her mum answered the phone.a few minutes later she got on the phone.

" right the house is empty. " I paused." Are you still coming over?"

She left me hanging for ages before finally saying. " ummm yeah I can't because I'm heading over to Laura's house for the weekend."

" ohhh right well OK...I'll catch ya later at some point then." I replied in a rather sad voice.

We hung up and I went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Laying on my bed was an open box of condoms,that George had left me.

" oh yeah that's just great!" I said to myself as I looked at the box of 12 condoms. I tipped the box onto the bed and 3 fell out.i grabbed the empty box and threw it in my recently emptied little rubbish basket near the bed.I picked up the condoms and set them on the nightstand next to my single bed,and threw on my boxers and jeans then a tshirt and flicked on the TV.

After 15 or 20 mins of mind numbing TV I decided to get a drink and something to snack on so headed to the kitchen. I had no sooner gotten to the fridge when the front door bell rang.

As I'm walking towards the door someone started knocking.

I opened the door and kym was looking back at me with a huge great smile with am overnight bag over her shoulder.

" I thought for a second you had gone out!"

" wait...what!! I thought you were staying at Laura's for the weekend. "

" ohhh yeah my mum was listening so I had to say that!"

She stepped forward as she dropped her bag in the entrance and threw her arms around me as we kissed.

Mid kiss I'm trying to shut the door when I realised her bag was in the way.

I broke off the kiss and picked it up." Oh so it's going to be like that is it?"

" like what?"I asked as I closed the door.

" I start kissing you and your more concerned about shutting the door!" She says with the faintest hint of sarcasm.

I literally threw her bag into the front room scooped her into my arms and like one of those old fashioned black and white movies tilted her backwards in my arms leaned down and kissed her passionately and deeply.

She yelped as though I had slapped her ass as I bent her backwards but quickly whimpered with delight as we kissed until it became a long low moan.

I had never felt such a rush of endorphins as I heard her gentle moans of pleasure,so much so that my body tingled and my arms began to shiver slightly.

I pulled her back upright as her hand slipped down to my ass and she grabbed a handful as we continued to kiss. I slowly let my left hand slide down her back as my head felt dizzy as it crossed her waistline down to her ass as I gently squeezed it.my right hand lifted up her back now to the nape of her neck as my fingers glided through her long black hair.

She placed her other hand onto my chest and slowly dug her nails into my chest as unbeknownst to me her orgasm built.

She parted her lips from mine and began kissing and then sucking on the side of my neck.

" ohhhh godddd that feels good!" I murmured.

She released my chest and slowly reached up to my hand that was on her neck.she guided my wrist down over her shoulder to her breasts.

She placed my palm onto her left breast as she continued to suck on my neck as her hand let go of my wrist and gently dragging her nails down my belly until it was right over my extremely hard cock.

Over the jeans she slowly caressed the contours of mu bulging cocks tent that had been created in my jeans as my fingers began caressing her left breasts curves.

She pulled her head up from my neck now and looked me in the eyes.

" so are you going to give me the grand tour?"

" whattttt ummmm ohhhh yeah." I stumbled as I tried to bring my mind back down to earth.

" well that's the front room,the kitchen is through there." As I pointed towards the kitchen.

I took her hand as we started to walk down the hallway " this is my room on the left.my brothers room is the end on the left.bathroom at the end of the hall. On the right is our spare room.and the last room on the left is my parents room."

" can we go see? "

" um yeah sure."

So we headed down the hall and I opened thier door.

Inside was a huge old curved oak king-size bed.

" ohhhh wow that looks cool !" She said as she jumped onto the bed.

" ummmm yeah...I can't...not on that bed..."

She looked so disappointed but reluctantly got off the bed.

" which one was your room?

She asked. " oh follow me."

I lead her to my bedroom and hopped up onto what used to be a bunk bed that I had converted into 1 rather high single bed by taking away the legs for the second bed and dropped it onto the base of the bottom bed.

" damn that a tall bed!" She said as she laughed.

As she looked around my room she spotted the condoms.

" ohhhhh I see so you thought we would definitely be fucking this weekend eh???"

I looked at her as she looked at the condoms...oh fuck!!!!!

" ummmm nooo....that's a bad joke from George who when he found out that you were coming over he put on my bed when I was in the shower." I said hastily.

" well..the jokes on him because I plan on fucking your brains out!"

I'm stunned as she turns and asks. " where did you put my overnight bag?"

" I threw it in the front room."

" OK. I'll be back I a few minutes. "

As I sat on the bed with my mind in a fuzzy haze of memories from our kissing session in the front of the house she stepped into the room looking absolutely stunning.

" ohhhh wow!!!! You look gorgeous!" I said quietly.

She was wearing a matching pair of copper shimmering satin and black lace g string panties and push up bra which amplified her already beautifully proportioned 36 c cup breasts.

" well if I'm going to be here nearly naked then I think it's only fair that you should be to!"

I yanked off my tshirt and suddenly realised I had to take off my jeans.

She climbed up onto the bed.

" let me help you get these off."

She said with a devilish glint in her eye and a wicked smile on her face as she unbuttoned my jeans.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and started pushing them down as she pulled on the ankles of my jeans.within seconds I was sat on the bed in just my boxers as she climbed onto my lap.

I honestly thought for a second I was going to cum right there and then as her very warm and damp g string nestled onto my cock under my boxers. My cock was absolutely buzzing with anticipation as she leaned down to kiss me again.

Our lips met and soon parted as our tongues mingling and swirling about.

I could feel her gently and I mean ever so gently rocking her clit onto my rock hard cock as we kissed.

I steadied myself on my right elbow as my left hand slipped under her arm and towards her lower back. I dragged my fingernails gently up from her g string along her side which sent shivers down her spine over her bra strap and then down the other side.when I reached her g string again I went up the centre of her spine up and over the bra strap again causing chills to cascade up her spine." She looked at me and said." My god that feels amazing!"

" It would feel even better if the bra strap wasn't there." I said innocently.

She started to pull her arms around her back when I realised what she was doing.

" no please let me!" I said quietly as my left hand very quickly slid up to her bra strap and with the twist of my fingers in one single movement released the clasps that held her bra together.

" ohhhh fuck you have done that before!!!" She said with a huge smile on her face.she quickly pulled the bra free from her arms and let it fall off the bed.

She flicked her head back and tossed her hair over her shoulders to make her long jet black hair fall down her back as she sat up fully exposing her beautiful breasts for me to see and touch.

And touch I did.

I had seen and touched boobs before but non like hers.

Dark brown areola the size of a 50 pence piece with very hard perky nipples at the centre that stuck out a good 4 to 5 millimetres.

I leaned forward and took a nipple between my lips and gently clamped my teeth around it.flicking the bud with my tongue as my left hand now cupping her right tit with my finger and thumb gently rolling and squeezing it as she let out another long low moan of pleasure.

I couldn't help but moan gently as her rocking increased on my cock as I fondled her tits as I teased her nipple. Her hand reached up to my head as she gripped my hair as she guided me across to her other nipple.

" ohhhh god yeah suck on those !" She murmured.

After a few more intense minutes she pushed me back as she shifted herself off my lap.

" get those off now!"She demands as she started yanking on my boxers waistband.

I couldn't believe I was lifting my ass off the bed as she yanked so hard that the head of my cock got caught in the waistband as she pulled down that it forced it upright as the material slipped over the head of my cock and it slapped my belly hard with a smack as she managed to get my boxers down to my knees just as my cock sprang free.

I looked up at her as she surveyed what she was about to enjoy with a glint in her eye and a watched as her lips parted then raised up into a nice big smile.

" ohhhh god I'm so happy your cut.I can't stand a foreskin."

As she gently took my extremely sensitive cock in hand as she lowered her mouth down to its head.

She looked up to me as she reached out with her tongue to lick the pre cum from my manhood.

" ohhh yeah your lovely and sweet!" She whispered as her tongue salivated around the entirety of my cocks head.

She felt my shaft pulse a few times within her grasp.

" ohhh fuck you have been waiting a long time for this haven't you."

She quickly sank her mouth down onto my cock for the first time and came back up.

" all I ask is for some warning. If you cum without letting me know its gonna be the last time I ever suck your cock!

You got that?"

" ohhh god yes I understand..." I paused for a moment. " I've got to warn you I'm exceptionally close already!"

She smiled and tilted her head as she watched me as she slowly took me back into her mouth.

" ohhhhh god this feels amazing!" I murmured as I watched kym properly start to suck my cock.

Bless her she only managed like 10 full on suckling strokes of her mouth before I uttered those words.

" ohhhh fuck I'm gonna cum."

She almost growled as my cock began to spurt my warm wet mess into her mouth.

Her hand now stroking my cock to help release my load.

" ohhhh my god you sure do cum loads!" She said with a satisfaction of her triumph of making me cum.

She looked up at me as she now on all fours waddled up to kiss me.

Without thinking I just kissed her in the heat of the moment. Our tongues swirling around each other as she continued to wank my cock.

She broke the kiss and looked between my legs." Ohhh your still hard!!!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

ely

She slowly went back down and took my cock back into her mouth.

I groaned as the rib of the head of my cock was sooo sensitive.

I could feel her tender soft wet lips as they slid over my most sensitive head and then slowly as every vein was engorged as her gentle pressure pressed against the shaft as now her tongue was exploring every curve and contour of my hard shaft.

" ohhhh kym...this feels sooo good."

She mumbled a response but with her mouth full of my cock she came up and said it again.

" reach over for a condom, I want you to fuck me."

My eyes must have gone wide as she gave me a comical look.

" I'm not going to waste this beautiful cock.i want you inside me!"

I reached over and we both nearly fell off the small single bed.

" ohhh fuckkkk....wait....wait I have a better idea..."

I tried to get up.so she sat up to let me get off the bed as I ran into the spare room.

" come in here."I said,as I pulled out the double sofa bed.

She walked in wearing absolutely nothing.

I must have stood there staring at her pussy for ages as she leaned against the doorway in a Seductive and sensual way.

I held my hand out as she walked over to take my hand.

She then walked backwards to the pull out bed and pulled me ontop of her.

Ohhh god the feeling of her skin against mine for the first time was incredible. Her legs open wrapped around my waist as we kissed and I fondled her tits.

" please fuck me."

She said.

I interrupted her.

" let me go down on you first to repay you for that exquisite blow job."

" ohhhh yesss please do!"

So I slipped down and within seconds I was looking at her every little fold and crease as my tongue delicately touched her clit.for my first taste of a woman's pussy I got lucky because her flavour was like a sweet musky taste without any bitterness.

" do you like it soft and sensual or hard and fast?"

I asked.

" ohhh ummm softish at first in circles then add some pressure and you can lick from my pussy up."

So I started softly circling her clit as my hands pushed on her inner thighs to widen them a bit and then I pushed them up so her knees raised up.

" ohhhh god your good at this!!!" She moaned...

As my tongue began to add pressure my chin fell into her pussy entrance and i could feel her wetness as I scooped down to scoop up her pussy with my tongue. " ohhhh goddd yessss!" She moaned loudly as she grabbed me by the hair gently.

" yesss ohhh yesss like that!!!" She bellowed as my tongue lapped at her glorious wet smooth pussy as her hips began to pump upwards into my mouth.

I had to hook my hands under her thighs and grab her hips to hang on as I kept up the tempo.

Her moans soon grew to cries of glorious ecstasy as she came repeatedly into and onto my mouth.

Suddenly she said." Ohhh god fuck me!!! Fuck me now!!

" I gotta grab a condom ." I said as I left up and literally ran into my room.my cock flailing around as I ran.

I grabbed the condoms and ran back into the room.

I tore open the condom and quickly realised I had never put one on before. I looked at it for a second when I saw there was a little pouch on one side and deduced that must be for the cum.

I placed it on the head of my cock and quickly rolled it down as I headed back down to her gloriously soaked pussy and started anew with gusto.

" ohhhh god....ohhhh godddd yessss."She wailed as she tried desperately to pull me up by my hair.

" please....please fuck me."

I looked up to her eyes as I crawled up ontop of her.i lowered my crotch down in-between her legs as I tensed my cock which made it stand off from my belly by a few inches as I gently rocked my hips up and that's when I felt the head of my cock press against her pussies entrance.

She gasped as my cock slipped inside of her amazingly warm pussy for the first time.

I pushed into her a quarter of the way then pulled back.that feeling of pressure surrounding my cock felt so good I pushed it back in further slowly as I wanted to experience every single inch of her delicate delicious Sensually erotic embrace. I wanted it to last forever.

I pulled back until the head was nearly about to pop out.then slowly I guided myself deeper still.

" ohhh my god you feel sooo good" she purred as we starred deeply into each others eyes.

On the final push now as my balls finally touched her ass as my cock was now being gently massaged from within her as her orgasm built.

I continued to slowly make long slow passionate love to her for the first time.

I watched as her face contorted into her fuck face as she started to cum in from of me for the first time.

Her moans almost sounded like pain as her body suddenly started twitching beneath me.

I stopped as I said." Are you OK?"

" ohhh god don't stop....please don't stop!"

She panted out as her breathing was now quite laboured and heavy.

My hips began again pumping my cock into her as now I could start to feel my own orgasm building.

" ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum!!!"

I blurted out.she dug her nails into my back as my back arched and I felt a torrent of cum shoot forth into the confines of that condom.

I couldn't stop fucking her though.i had to keep going.i had to keep this amazingly wonderful feeling as long as I could.

After a further rather sweaty minutes I finally decided to pull out of kym.

I looked down to watch as I gently pulled my hips back and withdrew my cock from her now quite visibly swollen pussy and clit.i couldn't believe my eyes as the end of my cock slipped out with the heavy full condom hanging from my cock.

" I'll be right back."I said as I ran down the hall to the bathroom to remove my first condom.

I threw it in the loo and flushed.

Walking back my cock still stood proud.

I entered the room to kym laying on her side so I slipped down next to her.

" sooo...how was that for you?" I asked.

" ohhhh fuckkk...I've had older guys who couldn't make me cum like that...so yeah that was great."

" ahhh well beginners luck I guess." I replied quietly.

" Nooooo fuck off...don't even tell me that was your first time!!!"

I rather quickly panicked.

" ohhh god no...you know what I meant...the first time for us!"".

" Craig look me in the eyes....tell me I didn't just take your virginity!"

I looked her deeply in the eyes and just shrugged my shoulders.

" fucking marry me!"

" wait what???? We have only been going out like 2 weeks!!!"

" I don't care marry me!! "

I lay there flabbergasted. " OK fine if your that serious ask me again in 6 months time." I said.

" OK fine in 6 months I'll ask you again....sooo....because I now lnow what I know...I'm willing to let you try whatever you want with me!"

" what like anything?

" I'll let you fuck my ass,use dildos,spank me,tie me up,you name it we will try it."

I lay there in awe....

" would you ride my cock?"

She instantly got up and said "yes...and I'm on the pill...so you won't need any more condoms. "

She straddled my legs and took my cock in hand.

Looking down at me she smiled." If you enjoyed your first fuck then your really going to love this!" As she slowly sat down on my bare cock.

" oohh fucking helll!!"

I blurted out as I could suddenly feel every little crease and contour of her pussy and the heat magnified now as did the feeling of her wetness sliding down my cock.i reached up and fondled her tits as she rode my cock like a fucking pornstar as she moaned like a banshee as she came over and over.

By *enninemarkMan 36 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple 36 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple 36 weeks ago

Redditch

ely

I " this point give you some context to why I already had skills even though up until this point I was in fact a virgin.

My mother bless her liked wedding cake.by the time I was 13 she had been married 4 times and had various boyfriends in between.

So on her weekends that she was away I stumbled apon 2 books she had stashed away in a drawer in her room. I can't remember exactly why I was looking around her room but when I found the book called " the joy of sex" I decided as a horny little teenager to start reading it.

Now it was written and the hand drawn pictures were done in the 70's so as you can imagine they showed men and women in their more natural and full of hairy arm pits and very bushy private area's.

Oddly this didn't put me off considering now in the modern age most guys would retch at the thought.

Needless to say that by the time I had read both the joy of sex and the more joy of sex I had a pretty damn good idea of the different techniques to at the very least please whomever it was going to be that I got to experience those sensations and feelings with.

Now I'll fully admit that way back then I was head over heels in love or so though with Kym. So I was more concerned about ensuring she felt as absolutely sexy,sensual, and satisfied as I possibly could.

I was soo tuned into every bit of her body language that I could focus on to bring her body as high as I could to orgasm and my intentions were to hold her there for as long as possible.

In other words I wanted her to cum well before I did and as often as I could.

And fuck me did I hold her on a high for hours.

With the exuberance of youth and the fact we had the house to ourselves we fucked for the next 36 hours.only stopping to eat drink and shower together.

Every possible combination of positions we could or I could think of we tried.

In all my years,since I have only had 2 other women that I have had that kind of bond with.

But those are stories for another time.

So now back to that Friday night.

It had gone dark outside by now as we lay next to each other as we both caught our breath from her riding my cock like a pornstar.

Her leg laying over my thighs as her fingernails traced over my chest down my abdomen past my belly button to my pubic hair and then back up as we looked into each others eyes.

" can I ask you something?"

I said.

" Yeah of course." She paused as she released I was going to ask her something difficult to answer.

" what is it?"

" how many guys have made you cum before me?"

" ohhhh ummmm...OK..."

She sort of sat up on an elbow and looked me straight into my eyes as she said." If your trying to find out how you compare don't even try." She paused as I listened intently.

" you have given me multiple orgasms which only 1 other guy managed to do out of 6 of the guys I have been with.and your also the only one to make me properly cum from us having sex which blew my mind when I came!"

I couldn't help but smile.

" yes you should feel special because your not the biggest I've had nor the longest I've taken but you hit spots that they never could."

" it's why I want to marry you.its why I won't let you get away from me!"

She leaned down and we kissed passionately. She pulled up and said the words I longed to hear.

" I think I've fallen in love with you."

" think?" I said quietly.

" no...I know I've fallen in love with you!"

" I love you too!"

( awwww young love....if only you could foresee the future...but hey that's life.we live in the now and can only plan for the future. )

" so marry me!!!"She said again.

" look I like you and I love you,and your super sexy and gorgeous and yes I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you right now but I've watched my mum get Married 4 times.i don't want to rush it...so ask me again in 6 months.you might hate me in 6 months!"

" ohhh no....the way you make me feel I could never hate you."

With that said she kissed me again passionately which brought my cock back hard again.

My hands roamed all over her soft supple skin as we kissed.

She began to slide her hand down to my cock as we kissed.

The moment she touched my hard member she turned and looked down at it.

" fuck me your hard again?"

" sorry I can't help it your just so sexy."

" please stop apologising for having such a strong cock. I know there are guys out there who would love to be able to get it up and keep it up as long as you do."

She turned away from me and got on all fours as she looked over her shoulder at me.

" come on, come take me doggy style. I love it like this."

I got up onto my knees, and waddled up behind her.

Looking down at her asshole for the first time as it was presented to me nestled between her outstanding arse.

I placed my right hand onto her muscley rear as my left hand pushed my cock down and out towards her now wide open pussy as she arched her back in preparation for my cock as she continued to look over her shoulder at me.

The look of want in her eyes made my cock shiver and pulse at the slightest touch of her wetness as my head slowly entered her warmth.

I could feel her pussies tension as my cock slowly stretching her around my shaft as I pushed my hips forward into her.

Her long sexy black hair partly laying on her back as she lowered her head and said.

" pull on my hair as you push deeper into me"

Without any hesitation I reached forward and took her hair into my grasp as I twisted her long length around my hand and I pulled her head up and back as I pushed my hips forward and I felt my cock slide seamlessly into her sweet depths.

" ohhhh godddd this feels so good!" I murmured as I began to fuck her.

" ohhhh yesss harder....please fuck me harder!"She pleaded.

I stoked her internal fire harder with my cock as my hips pumped into her from behind with more vigour.

" you can .....talk dirty to me.... if you want....tell me how fucking good it feels......or what you want me to do...ohhhgod yesss harder fuck my pussy harder.!!!"

" your pussy feels soooo good!!! I want you to cum for me!"

Ohhh god yess..make me cum!!!"

At this point I could start to feel her pussy as it convulsed around my cock.her breathing had become much more laboured as she bucked her hips back onto my cock with each of my medium strength strokes. Our combined enthusiasm caused my balls to start slapping her pussies clit and she gushed onto my cock for both her and my first time.

" ahhhhhhh..myyyy godddddd yessssss!" She cried as she came with such an intensity that I pulled harder on her long black Maine of hair that she lifted up off the bed as she cried out,as my cock repeatedly slammed into her from my now quite very hard thrusts.

I watched as her ass cheeks rippled from the pounding I was giving her as she bellowed,whimpered and moaned with incoherent noises of her ecstasy as her abdomen fluttered and convulsed beneath her.

" ohhh yeah you do love it like this don't you??"

As She lost the ability to hold her weight as she collapsed forward onto the bed gripping at the bedsheets as she desperately tried to cling on.

" ohhhhhh yesssss fuckkkk meee!" She cried again.

I fell ontop of her and kept up my furious tempo until I came with such force as I groaned.

" ohh god yesss I'm cumming in you....!!!"

" pull out and cum over my ass!!!

She screams.

I quickly pulled my now already spurting cock from her and watched as it sprayed my warm wet cum all over her sexy tan ass,and lower back.

Fuck me what a sight to see as my cock lurched and belched my cum out. I rested my still semi hard cock between her ass cheeks as I rubbed my cock between her ass cleavage.

" lay on your side!"

She said as she started to roll onto her side.

I slipped in behind her.

" spit on your cock and make it as slippery as you can."

So I spat on my hand and rubbed it onto my cock.

" now fuck my ass!"

My heart skipped a beat.

" just take it slowly!" She said as she wiggled her ass towards my cock.

I gently pushed forward with my hips as my semi hard cock slightly bent from the pressure that was being exerted through it as the head of my cock slowly pushed past her sphincter.

" ohhhh.... godddd"she moaned slowly as my cock now stretched her rear passage.

Her hand flew back to my hips.

I took that as a sign to stop.

I lay there still feeling her asshole clenching on my still semi hard cock.my right hand slid up her torso to her breasts.i took her nipple between my fingers and thumb and tweaking it gently as I could now feel her hips start to move back and forth onto my now growing harder cock.

" ohhhh godddd yessss" She moaned louder as I felt her hand grab my ass and start to pull it towards her ass.

Again I took this as she wanted me to fuck her again so I slowly began pushing myself deeper until I felt the thickest part of my cock finally breach and slip effortlessly inside her.

She gasped as I past my fattest part through her and began to fully fuck her sensational ass.

" ohhhh yesss slowly....but don't stop!" She instructed me.

My hips kept the flow a nice slow steady pace as she took my hand that was caressing her tits and pushed it down to her pussy.

" rub me gently "

" ohhh god I can't believe I'm actually fucking your sexy little ass!!!"

" ohhhh god I'm gonna cum again!!!" She said moments before I could feel her asshole clenching my cock repeatedly as my fingers now rubbing her clit and slightly fingering her pussy made her cum again and again.

She now dug her fingers into my hips flesh so hard she drew blood but I didn't care.i didn't even notice at first.

We fucked like that for nearly an hour but my arm I was laying on went to sleep and I had to stop.

" I've got to stop, my arms gone to sleep." I said.

" its fine just try to relax and let your cock go limp."

I laughed...I tried desperately not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

" and how do you think my cocks going to go limp with it buried in your very sexy ass???"

She laughed.which caused her to tense up on my cock which made it even harder.

" ohhhh fuck...we're stuck...!!!" She laughed again...and again her tensing made it feel sooo good.

" will you stop laughing your gonna make me cum!"

" ohhh god yeah cum....cum in me and your cock will go limp."

I gently rocked my hips just enough to give myself those most excellent of sensations that soon had my cock exploding deeply within her.

I groaned as my cock suddenly felt more lubricated from my spunk and she moaned.

" ohhh god I can feel you cumming!!!"

Within just a few minutes I felt the pressure of my cock subsiding,and she slowly pulled her hips away from mine.

It was the trippyest feeling of having my cock slip free from her ass with its tight grip suddenly not being there.

I didn't dare to look down for ages as she rolled over to face me.i shifted position to free my dead arm and then lay on my back and waited for the inevitable pins and needles to start as the blood flow returns to my arm.

She reached out and ran her fingers across my chest and leaned over to kiss me just as the pins and needle started.

" ohhhhh fuckkk here it comes!" I muttered as she inadvertently touched my arm.

It was all I could do to hold a straight face as my arm came back to life.

Kym on the other hand took great pleasure in poking and proding my arm..all whilst laughing.

" oh it's I good job I only have one good arm right now!!!" I said as I laughed.

" and why is that?" She asked as she laughed and continuing to poke my arm.

" because I'd flip you over my knee and spank that ass of yours!"

" her devious look intensified as she smiled a wicked smile at me.as she started grabbing and pushing my arm now.

" right that's it!!! " I yelled as I jumped up and grabbed her. She yelped with glee as I carefully flipped her over my knee and my hand struck her bare ass cheek.

" ohhhhh!!!! " She moaned but in a oh OK this is making me even more horny kind of way.

So I slapped her ass again. And the same response. She let out a nice low moan of pleasure.

" ohhh so you like being spanked then?" I said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

" ummmm yeah...do you think that's weird?"

"How does it feel?" I asked.

" flip over and I'll show you!"

My curiosity got the better of me as I flipped over giving her full access to my ass.

A single quite hard slap rang out as I jumped from the impact.the heat that radiated outwards was actually nice after the initial pain or should I say sting had almost immediately gone.she then gently ran her fingernails over her slap and the shards of electricity that spidered out were very nice indeed.

" ohhhh I seee." I said as I flipped back over and grabbed her.

" wait....what!!!" I slapped her ass hard this time making sure I left a palm print on her ass.

" ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! You bastard!!!!! " then I gently caressed her now very red rear end as she soon settled down.

" I did warn ya!" I said as I laughed.

She scowled at me but then slowly it turned to a smile.

" OK fine I deserved that.but if you ever slap my ass that hard again I'll bite your cock off!!!"

I smiled at her and said.fair enough.but you know that means no more sex from me!"

You could see the gears turning in her mind by the look on her face." OK fine I won't bite it off but it will fucking hurt alot!!!" She said as she started to laugh.

" ohhhh fuck!!!"

" what???"

" did we just have our first fight?"

She laughed. " Yeah I think we just did!"

I laughed so hard.

" Now what's up?"She asked.

" we fought over how hard I am allowed to slap your ass!!!!"

And with that we both rolled around the bed laughing.

By *enninemarkMan 36 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 36 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ike231251Man 36 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ADSPARKY200Man 36 weeks ago

Watford

Can not wait to hear the rest of your weekend

By *xxxdMan 36 weeks ago

Sexssex

By *rgasm4u69Man 36 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ersey GentMan 35 weeks ago

St Peter

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ary1001xMan 35 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

By *rdiscreet327Man 35 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great writing. Hope there’s more to come.

By *ussD1Man 35 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ediraMan 35 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ony 529Man 35 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmm

By *cotty909Man 35 weeks ago