FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pm the next paragraph to me..

Pm the next paragraph to me..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

Basically a fantasy about a friend of mine.. i know she oreferd bigger than me...so this is the first part of my fantasy about her.. PM your next paragraph..

I am round her house and another guys gets his cock out hes huge.. then she turns to me saying go on your turn.. I get mine out she let's out a little laugh and sinks to her knees in front of him.. all I get to see is her curves hoping her skirt rides up enough I see her frenchies..

Then I see her hands come behind her rubbing her own ass.. slowly lifting her skirt up to pull her tights down.. can only see the bottom of her ass but I watch as her tights come down.. then she pulls her skirt down turns to me.. laughs and says nope as she looks at my cock again.. before going back to work on him..

As she's on her knees I'm sat behind getting harder and harder.. she calls me over to her.. and says "hold my hair" and makes me keep her hair out of her mouth..guiding her head on to his huge cock.. as I do I see her hands wander to her ass.. pulling her skirt up exposing her frenchies.. then she laughs and says "go sit back down and enjoy the view from back there again"..

I sit back down and just see her ass fully on show skirt rolled up pink frenchies.. she turns to me and says "enjoying the view?"..I say yes and then she laughs and pulls her skirt back down..

She turns to me and tell me I'm not allowed to wank unless I'm 7inch or bigger. I say please and she says "are you 7inches?".. I look to the floor and she says 'exactly" laughs and then turns back to him fills her mouth up again..as she's doing it she caresses her ass again.. she knows I love the view of it. I sit watching her rub it and she slowly pulls it up.. but this time she keeps caressing it.. readjusting her frenchies.. showing me how amazing that ass looks in lacey lil frenchies..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatsthisMan 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

Id enjoy that

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

Anyone wanna continue this PM me

Anyone else wanna join in.. love this.. love talking about her..

Anyone wanna join in PM me love hearing what you think will happen next with this..

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

Pm next part to me..

Love seeing them..

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

Anyone wanna send the next part about this PM me

» Add a new message to this topic