FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Zimbabwean Freak that likes Brown Boys

The Zimbabwean Freak that likes Brown Boys

By *igharry OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Manchester

Shortly after my origin story (check my profile for a link) i managed to get myself an opportunity to train and qualify as a service engineer in London. The salary was very nice!

As it had now been a while since i’d last had sex (thanks to the Pakistani girl that pretended she was a virgin) i was on Tinder as well as browsing fab. Fab as a single male seeking sex isn’t great so i didn’t have much luck however Tinder was a completely different story for me.

My preference in women at this point was very open. Id fucked women from across the world already as well as fallen in love with an Oriental beauty and been introduced to the lifestyle by a Pakistani woman so I was open to getting to know anyone and seeing if theres a click. I matched with a few women but they gave very dead responses to my messages so i didn’t get too excited.

Then i came across a profile that really caught my eye. She was a very pretty black woman with a curvy body and huge boobs! Her profile said she was from Zimbabwe and was an international student in Manchester. She looked cute and her profile was interesting so i swiped right and it was an instant match…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic