FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The male massage

The male massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay and K888 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Manchester

Like all guys hitting their early 40's I had that mid life crisis when I realised I wasn't as fit as I used to be. I was a reglar at the gym and often went on regular runs but there is nothing that provides more inpsiration to get yourself back in shape than being blown out when making a pass at a younger women when out on a night out with the lads. To be fair the lads (workmates) were all 10 years younger than me and qualified for such female goodies whislt I was a happly married man who thought he still had the gift of pulling women like the old days.

We've all been there and it's a knock to the confidence.

Anyway, I decided to step up my training and get in shape, anyone who gets in to the get fit fibe will tell you that very quickly it can take over your life. I found meself hitting the gym four times a week and going on long runs at the weekend.I changed my diet and Within six weeks my Abs, hard torso and guns started to show again - like some vain peacock I would look at myself in the mirror and nod approvingly at my body.

My wife was very supportive too and noticed that my sexual appetite was rising to pre marital days! A healthy body is a healthy mind too.

The only danger to this new regime was that if you weren't careful you'd over do it and fatigue and sore muscles started to become more and more prevalant.

I was discussing this one of my gym pals and he reccommended a therapist who did physio, yoga and massage; it was a guy who was excellent according to Ron and I got his number and decided to give him a try.

A week later I payed a visit to this guy called Sean. Sean was a really nice guy around 30 years old, blonde short hair and piercing blue eyes and clearly a keep fit enthusiast, he had a lovely apartment with a very proffessional studio which had a massage table and a two chairs. As soon as you walked in to the room the smell of Jojoba and Lavander hit your senses.

We sat down and discussed my training and strains and I got some really good advice about how to train going forward. Sean suggesetd that some Yoga would work well for me in the future but a good full body massage would revive me.

He told me to undress to what ever I was comfortable with, naked would be best but to keep some shorts on if I prefered and then lie on the massage bed. He told me he would give me 5 mins to get ready and left me to get comfortable.

I undressed down to my briefs and was about to get on the table when I decided - " what the heck" and pulled off my briefs and lay down on the bed naked, I put my head in the headbrace with the hole and pulled the towel over me.

A moment later sean came in. He turned the lights down and put on some Asian meditation music, low chants and waterfalls kind of stuff and smoothed the towel over my body.

He told me to relax and pulled the towel down to just above my bum cheeks and then with his strong cool hands smoothed a slik of oil over my back and shoulders...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DB007Man 37 weeks ago

lichfield

Great so far

By *lderWiserNowMan 37 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 37 weeks ago

cinderford

Keep going

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 37 weeks ago

york thorganby

All the good makings of a hot story op x

By *ragsterMan 37 weeks ago

Blackburn

Manchester

Part 2

Sean expertly used soft strokes to soften up my back and then very quickly pulled the towel back over my back and shoulders.

We made some small talk and I found myself becoming very relaxed to almost a nodding off stage. He pulled the towel back on my left leg up to my bum cheek without it being exposed. He braced my foot under a cushion and then worked expertly on my calf and thigh. His pace went from very slow soft strokes to extremely hard and fast kneeding, really working out all the knots and fatigue in my legs. It felt wonderful and I could hear myself oohing at the wonderful relief this brought. He repeated the process on my other leg and then pulled the towel over to cover me and then gently folded the towel down again to my bum as he went to work on my back. I felt myself drifting off it was so good. Again Sean used a mix of long slow stroke and then strong firm pushing and kneeding of my back and shoulders. It was bliss.

I think I must have dropped off becasue I became aware of Sean taking the corners of the towel at each end and holding it up like a screen to obscure me and then he asked me to turn over.

I gingerly turned over and was immeadiatley coverd over with the towel.

I was aware of a tap running and then his cool hands wrapping around my neck before he used gentle sweeping strokes over my chest and lower abdomen. More oil now and he used circle motions with his hands around my chest and in particular around my breasts and nipples. I found it quite sensual as he used the ends of his finger tips to gently stimulate my nipple ends. I was aware of becoming aroused.

Sean then pulled the towel back on my left leg and worked his magic on my thighs and calf muscles and I wasn't sure if it was just by accident or design that his hands brushed my balls and fast growing member. Again, he repeated the excersise on my right leg and again I was aware of his long fingers tracing over my intimate parts without actually touching them. My cock was now pretty erect and I was both excited and confused.

Next sean pushed both my legs up so my feet were flat on the couch and as he sat on the corner of the couch he worked his knuckles up the underside of my thighs. There was no doubt the head of my cock poked out from the towel enough for him to see it if only a fleeting glimpse.

I was aware of him looking at me with these blue eyes almost daring me as he worked his hands higher and higher on the underside of my bum cheeks!

My breathing was becoming ragged. My cock was now fully erect and I could see him looking at it under the towel. And all at once Sean stopped. He got up and went over and swithched the lights on.

"that's us finished now. Take a minute before you get up and have a long drink of water " he said as he gestured to the cabinet with bottles of water.

I lay there for a moment wondering if I had imagined what I percieved was his enticing massage to arouse me.

I stood up and looked down and seen my cock was still rock hard. I pulled my cloths on.

By *itom18Man 37 weeks ago

Grand Canaria PDI

Wow great story, pls continue

By *unlovinguy101Man 37 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *izzygizzMan 37 weeks ago

manchester

I had one like that, became very aroused, at the end, he said” would you like a wank” I replied yes please, he said “ ok, crack on I’ll be back in 10 mins” ffs

By *..NemoMan 37 weeks ago

Durham

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Need to hear more of this

By *exbot 1Man 37 weeks ago

Chester le street

Enjoying this

By *endertouchMan 37 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

Good introduction there

By *till HandyMan 37 weeks ago

Redruth

I’m liking this !

By *lim_4funMan 37 weeks ago

near you

My big fantasy

Really well written so far. Keep up the good work!

By *j and c 2Couple 37 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ob2Man 37 weeks ago

dungannon

By *xploring2getherCouple 37 weeks ago

Desborough

By *ommyTighMan 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hopefully more to follow!

By *ocktoplaywithMan 37 weeks ago

Derby

Manchester

Part 3.

A month went by and I continued my work outs and visits to the gym. From time to time I thought about that massage with Sean and questioned if I had imagined the journey it was taking me; I had a beautiful sexy wife and a great sex life but I could not deny that I was becoming turned on by my curiousity to dabbling in sex with a man whatever that may be.

A month went by and I decided to book another hour with Sean.

The anticipation of my next session was driving me to new heights of lust and sex with Jackie, my wife was some of the most frenzied of our married life. My wife thought that I was crazed maniac but loved it.

That morning in the shower I decided to shave my genitals and cock and I was stock hard as I pulled the razor over my staff and balls and bottom and then decided to shave off all my pubic hair. I felt so sexy and my cock was looking bigger than the 7 and half inches it was.

I arrived for my appointment with Sean and again he ushered me in to his studio. It was the height of summer and we were both in shorts and tee shirts and he greeted me like a good freind. We again discussed my aches and pains and also my training regime. I lied that I had really bad cramp in the top of my thighs hoping that he would spend some extra time on this part and see where it led.

Again the massage followed the same rountine as my first visit. Sean's hands glided over my body and I felt aroused as he kneeded and rubbed my back and legs. Before he turned me over he spent exrtra time on the top of my bare thighs and the towel had worked it's way up so my bum was basically exposed and he expertly rubbed my thighs and cheeks; I gently widened my gait as I lay there so that Sean could see my hard bottom and as his hands passed my inner thigh a shot of electricity shot up my spine as I felt his fingers trace my bum cheeks and for sure my shaven anus.

He stopped for a moment and then again pulled the towel up high to provide a screen and the asked me to turn over. I pulled my self around and put my hand on my penis to push it down as it was very hard. Sean draped the towel over me and asked me to relax and breath slowly.

My heart was pumping very fast...

By *uju67123Woman 37 weeks ago

Kings lynn

By *eandher4and9Couple 37 weeks ago

leeds

By *rumgoodtimeMan 37 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

mullingar

Fuuuccckkkk

By *enn 53Man 37 weeks ago

belfast

Don't stop

By *iquor247Man 37 weeks ago

wirral

Manchester

Part 4

I turned over and tried to relax and once again the massage followed the same routine - gentle strokes, getting firmer on my chest and and abs and circle motions around my breasts.

After the top half was finished, Sean pulled the towel back up to my neck and started working indendently on each thigh and calfs, strokes getting higher and tailing off around my balls but getting me excited and then once both legs were done he again pulled my legs up so my knees were bent with my feet flat on the couch. This time though he opened up my legs and started working on the back of my thighs using his knuckle technique.

I was very aroused and the towel was barely covering my modesty. Sean used a soothing voice to encourage me to breath slowly and I was convinced he was going to take me to the next level.

He got up pulled my legs down flat and then covered my body with the towel- my cock making a tent pole. He stood up and as he walked away he whispered "very nice".

Next thing the light was on, the music was off and Sean was patting me on the chest like I was a good boy.

" okay take your time and take a drink of water before you get dressed."

he left the room and I lay there thinking I was going mad. I had completley misunderstood this situation and was left with another hard on desperate to come.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple 37 weeks ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *hynot3Man 37 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

wirral

Blackburn

Grand Canaria PDI

By *rodigalMan 37 weeks ago

sunderland

Very nice

By *UNG28WMMan 37 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

keep going....the suspense is killing me...such a tease

Manchester

For the next few weeks I felt like a kind of fool; Sean was a great massuer and his service was completly legit. It still didn't stop me thinking from time to time that I would have liked to have maybe gone a step further and I continued to fantasise about what might have occured.

I continued my keep fit regime and was in peak condition. The spin off from all this was my sex life at home had never been better and Jackie was loving all the attention and tongue she was getting.

A few weeks later Jackie and my kids were going away for the wekend to her mother's and I was left to my own devices. I decided at the last minute to schedule a visit to Sean and he was able to see me but later on the Friday evening.

After work that night I spent a little longer in the shower shaving my intimate parts and I was determined that I would pluck up the courage to at least broach the subjet of relief at the end of my massage; I had to be delicate becasue I didn't want to offend Sean.

When I arrived Sean again brought me in to his apartment and asked me to wait for a moment as he was on the phone. I looked around his living room as he spoke on the phone and I spotted a picture of him having run a race with a medal around his neck. What drew my attention was the fact that around his arm he had a rainbow decal armband and it struck me there and then that he was gay or a least a supporter of this fraternity.

This reinforced my desire to see where this appointment might end.

Once Sean had finished his call we again went through to his studio and again chatted for a while before he told me to get comfortable on the massage bed.

I undressed and lay down on the table face down and after a short time he came through and started the massage. He was in a chatty mood and we had some chit chat for a while before I drifted off again, my thoughts turning to him hopefully rubbing up against my swollen cock.

My buttocks got a great work out again and Sean seemd to respond to my sighs of appreciation; several times he applied more oil and some trickled in to my crack. I was by now very hard despit lying on me front.

The music was seductive and my sences were filled with the wonderful smell of Jasmine.

Sean pulled the towel up over my shoulders rubbed his hands over my body and the whispered to me to turn over.

I turned over and he adjusted a pillow behind my head.

Once again the next 20 minutes sped by and I had this wonderful erotic massage, my arousal very clear.

It was that time when Sean again pulled my legs up my knees bent and feet flat on the bed. Once more he gently pushed my knees apart and started to run up and down my thighs. The anitcipation was killing me and I gathered up my courage and very gently and surriptiously started to pull the towel down from one side so that my erection was visable. Sean continued the massage concentrating completley on my thighs. Now I pulled harder and the towel fell aside exposing my huge cock stiff hard.

Sean moved his hands around my midrift and just stroking past cock and shaved pubes.

He stopped and looked at me with these piercing blue eyes.

" Would you like me to relieve the pressure in this?" he said as he brushed his hand over my cock.

I managed to croak out a "yes please".

Sean stood up, pulled the towel completley off me exposing my naked body.

He looked down over me and whispered seductively.

"Get ready for the best cum in your life!"

leeds

Omg so horny. I need a massage like this.

By *andi_mmfCouple 37 weeks ago

Whitehaven

By *evandrewsTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Ferndown

Loving this story xxxx

By *oastal1968Man 37 weeks ago

London

By *rodigalMan 37 weeks ago

sunderland

Mmm

Grand Canaria PDI

Blackburn

By *rdiscreet327Man 37 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I’ve always dreamed of this happening.

Great writing op.

By *avem30Man 37 weeks ago

barnsley

Great story

mullingar

By *d funMan 37 weeks ago

Telford

By *elsh and welsherCouple 37 weeks ago

cardiff

Great story

Well written

I need a massage like that

By *ob2Man 37 weeks ago

dungannon

By *dward_TeagueMan 37 weeks ago

wolverhampton

So fucking horny! I love to get a massage from a guy, it can be so erotic.

By *tockton GentMan 37 weeks ago

Great Ayton

Great writing

By *ackiex32TV/TS 37 weeks ago

Wick

Would love this

Still looking to experience my first male2male massage. And reading account makes me want it soon.

Manchester

Part 6

I was aware of Sean moving around behind me.

First the lights went dimmer and then I could hear some movement, suddenly I could feel Sean's cool hands cupping my face; light strokes pulling my eye lids down as he moved his hands down to my chest. Next I could feel his fingers caress my nipples and then they began to pinch the little nub of flesh. He traced his fingers all the way down my chest and stomach and started the mearest touch around my cock which was close to bursting. He used delicate pulling motions with his fingers pulling gently on my cock and then he pulled the hood up over the head. I could hear the blood thumping in my ears. I could feel his left hand on the base of my root and it started to feel like a tightening blood pressure cuff getting tighter and tighter. My cock was red hot and pulsing in his hand. I moaned. Again, Sean released my cock and I could feel him behind my head again - his now warm hands gently massaging my face again. He stopped and movementnt behind me again. The music was so erotic enticing me to relax and in the same tempo raisng my blood pressure. Sean moved to the bottom of the table and now I could feel his hands clamp around my cock with ice cubes. the cold water running down my length and following the natural ravine of my balls , legs and arse cheeks.

It felt like the most erotic act I had ever had in my life. Sean held my cock like that for a short time and then moved away again. OMG this was incredible.

Next I could feel cotton drying my penis as it strained in his hands.

"Relax and listen to the music" Sean whispered.

He moved away and then very quickly held my cock in his left hand and dribbled warm oil over my staff. His hands took over a steady rhythm again pulling up and pulling down - slowly to start then faster. Now pulling my cock forward down north towards my feet violently and gently pulling it back south towards my head. And then another short intermission where he used his fingers to pull up making a steeple around the head.

I was in wonderland.

Sean pinched my nipples again hard bringing me back to the moment.

More oil on my drenched cock now. From a height he blew gently on the penis head.

Then he moved in very close and wrapped his hand very tightly around my cock. He started gently building momentum.

" Okay big boy - lets see what you've got; your my bitch and your going to cum for me NOW! He piston pumped my cock - the building of pressure in my loins getting tighter and tighter.

The best way to describe my ejacualtion was like a volcano exploding - boom!

And then my cock continued to cough as he squeezed the last of my cum out of my spent tube.

"mmm, you are a big boy" said Sean.

I lay there limp bathed in sweat and breathing hard.

I could feel Sean sweep a flannel aound my tummy and legs where I had come.

The lights went back on and the music stopped.

" Okay, take your time before you get dressed and take a drink."

Sean moved to the door.He looked back.

" I hope you enojyed that"

leeds

By *ibble123Man 37 weeks ago

Preston

Such a horny story!!! Love it!

Grand Canaria PDI

Mmm. Love it, oh to be massage like that

By *ob2Man 37 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

wirral

By *dward_TeagueMan 37 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm so hot!

By *ickerladMan 37 weeks ago

wem

"keep going....the suspense is killing me...such a tease "

Manchester

That's all. Thanks for your kind comments.??

By *d funMan 37 weeks ago

Telford

mullingar

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 37 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *xploring2getherCouple 37 weeks ago

Desborough

By *lderWiserNowMan 37 weeks ago

Kettrin

Not just he enjoyed that I think... we all did too

By *athytvsubTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Wish that had been me but you need to help him to xx

Manchester

By *ommyTighMan 36 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hot as fuck

By *tuartieMan 36 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Wow wonderful

By *hrisukbishareCouple 36 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *eterpervisMan 36 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

Brilliant well written and had me away with the fairies as well.. x

By *unlovinguy101Man 36 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *rodigalMan 36 weeks ago

sunderland

Very nice

By *ragsterMan 36 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ixcocoMan 36 weeks ago

liverpool

I wouldn't mind d meeting Sean

By *untooMan 36 weeks ago

manchester

Fantastic. I think we all need Sean in our lives

By *rlowslungMan 36 weeks ago

Warwick

Brilliant

By *hef2475Couple 36 weeks ago

Blackpool

Hard reading this.... Where's Sean when you need him?

By *oth0712Man 36 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cotty909Man 36 weeks ago

tranent

By *ag165Man 36 weeks ago

Greenock

Need that kind of massage

By *wakers14Man 36 weeks ago