FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Normal night ended up in group fun

Normal night ended up in group fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Manchester

We not been out as couple for months and eventually got childcare

So lucy dressed up in a very short tight dress and boobs looked good as hung out a bit and knowing she had suspenders and g string was a turn on

We got train into town and went for food and cocktails and Lucy soon flirting and we talked sex and how we loved our secret swinging lifestyle and need to do a lot more as me telling her love seeing others looking at her big ass and seeing her flirt with complete strangers

She said she enjoyed it and swinging give her so much pleasure and she loves being with other men and them enjoying her and pleasuring her.

We drank in more, but in one particular bar i came back from toilet and Lucy was laughing with 4 men around her and I stopped as they bought her drink and noticed hand on her ass and them looking her up and down

I went over and Lucy smiled at me and introduced me to them and chat carried on and lots of banter, lucy was having a shot with every drink they bought her and I knew she was happy and tipsy and they kept hugging her and squeezing her bum and she told them it’s our first night out and laughed

We all moved on to another bar and not long Lucy’s dress had rode up as see her bum cheeks and chat with us all got sexual and she let them freely touch her and soon she got permission from me to snog each one and she whispered she fancies them and winked

It was 11:30pm and I made suggestion in front of Lucy if they want to book a hotel room and have fun as Lucy start with a show

More

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Great start

By *portbilly1976Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

Manchester

There faces seemed shocked and thinking we taking the piss as yes Lucy and them flirted and I did not mind and even contributed. Plus they all had pleasure of snogging her as I stood watching

But one guy pointed out that this wierd as yes they love to get Lucy naked but they all married and on a men’s night out, then one said happy to do but they can’t stay all night and we quickly replied no can we, Lucy popped up and made it clear

Saying for last couple of hours we been drinking flirting etc and she love to be taken and stripped and be enjoyed and pleasured and lot of me so plenty for all of you and in return she make sure they leave happy

So cheap room you pay and we do what we all thinking

Not long they agreed and found cheap place and booked online and it was less than 10 mins walk

On way we chatted laughed and told them Lucy might be big girl but loves sex and ass to die for as she mooned her ass

Front of side street hotel and guy scanned phone and doors opened and soon in lift and guy put hands on her and see if your bluffing as he pulled her boobs out and she not care as they groped and took turns in kissing as then doors open and guy said room number 301 and we followed as her boobs out and guy had arms around her laughing

More

Yes

Hot

By *cubasexMan 33 weeks ago

Dudley

By *orthampton jamesMan 33 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *angtidy42Couple 33 weeks ago

Redditch

Manchester

I’m stood behind guy who scanning door handle and look back and Lucy laughing and one guy playing with nipple as she looking and at guy holding her and no care as door opens and greeted with a double bed and window as she walked in and sat on my lap and snogged me and knew it what she wanted and we stopped and she told guys including me to get naked and she strip and tease

Quickly us guys where naked and first time I saw there semi hard cocks and they had good thick cocks and couple huge and dangled

Lucy noticed and smiled and said it be fun and danced laughing and soon stripping and let us touch her as dress came off and then suspenders and bra off leaving g string and she began sucking cock and going down the line as guys made comments on her look and size and how big her ass looks and she stood up and we all hard now and she said it come off if you all want to fuck me and use my body

Lots of yea yes and she took it off and my gf is now naked legs apart stood in niches away as hands began groping her and she bent to suck a cock and others played with body and fingers going up pussy and bum and she kept sucking him off as told next and no hesitation she took another cock in her mouth but he stood in front of her and she was given cock in each hand to stroke as one guy worked her pussy and telling everyone she tastes good and wet already and bum takes well

All us began enjoying and she wiggled her ass as we kept taken turns being sucked off but not long as cock in her mouth she moaned and she squirted everywhere

More

By *portbilly1976Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *idcot58Man 33 weeks ago

Didcot

Wow so horny

By *ayarMan 33 weeks ago

Wirral

Yes more

Did you take pics ? Or vids ?

By *angtidy42Couple 33 weeks ago

Redditch

By *andy IanMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Wrexham

Brilliant carry on please

By *ike231251Man 33 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

By *.RazzzleMan 33 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

By *ohnny4playMan 33 weeks ago

Kinross

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *onnoisseur100Man 33 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 33 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Manchester

Stepping back the view was such amazing sight as Lucy was now on her knees and her head bobbing up and down on guys big hard cock and his hand grabbing her hair, telling to keeping going as her legs where open and two of guys spreading her cheeks and making comments how wet and inviting her pussy looks and looked back at me, telling she gagging for it and we all give what she wants

She now had mouth full of cock and one groping her tits and belly as the other took turns fingering her pussy and bum and spanking her as she could be heard groaning and moaning

Soon taken turns and Lucy now soaking and red ass, we got her on the bed and soon she was told to sit on cock and she had huge smile on her face as she asked for cock to suck and she played with her tits as grinding on the cock as we all agreed we fucking love it and good girl as she was so eager as sucking cock and her hips moved and guy moaning as saying someone get another cock in her now

More

Warrington

Manchester

I could tell as I knelt on bed stroking her back and watching her grinding forward and back on this guys cock as she sucking cock and we all hands on her and loving her bouncing boobs and twisting her nipples and spanking her ass and telling to suck as hearing moan and groan

Soon after he said she desperately needs another cock we moved her and she lay on her front as so wet and bedding was soaking and she was panting, as she told sit fully on new cock and he was big and hearing her gasp and slide on it with ease as she told us how good it feels and don’t hold back on me as fucking loving it and looked at me as guy pushed her forward and told us to hold her as spread and could see using her juices on her bum hole and telling Lucy to relax as he pushed his cock up her bum and she gripped bedding and breathing heavily as he saying she taken it well and then told Lucy relax and we held her as relaxed and he said yes she took it all full

In no time both worked her and seeing two big cocks in her pussy and bum was a sight I never forget as soon she had guy cock to suck and lifted up a bit as we fit her hands and placed our cocks in and guy underneath was enjoying as her saggy tits which hung down in his face and he was trying suck a having fun with them

Soon lucy let go of cock in her mouth shouting loudly she going cum she going explode and it happened and she collapsed on him, but guy fucking her bum carried on and then encouraged others take over and they did

More

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 07/10/23 20:52:38]

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

Warrington

By *wakers14Man 33 weeks ago

burgess hill

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 32 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *cubasexMan 32 weeks ago

Dudley

By *angtidy42Couple 32 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ADSPARKY200Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

By *iquor247Man 32 weeks ago

wirral

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ike231251Man 32 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Manchester

I knelt on floor next to her head and told her to look at me as she did the men stood behind her and parted her legs and first guy slid right up her asshole as Lucy bit her lip and I could tell they where not holding back

Looking her eyes i told her to tell me where his cock is and with her face stressed and her moaning she said loudly up my bum and they laughing as guy looked at me as i was wanking and ready to cum and he asked if he cum inside her bum and I said yes and Lucy said yes and he pounded her and massive grunt as he cum in her and i could not stop myself as I cum on her face

As I finished she looked a mess but to busy taken another cock up her bum as others slapped her ass calling her names as Lucy was loving them as second man guy right up her bum and third guy told her to get herself on all fours and Lucy begged to get in and he pushed hard up her bum as cum dropped off her face and one eye closed with my cum.

As told men to enjoy as one rubbed her clit and she gushed and was so loud as the last guys fucked her now used bum and she stayed in position as we got to push spunk out and she obliged and all smiling and she stood up and we chatted and dressed as we left hotel

More

Porthcawl

By *ussyeater692Man 32 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing story

Manchester

Lucy looked hot and red and as walking with them I noticed she was walking differently and we got to lift and we all entered as they told us been fun and one pushed button to hold lift and as he did they took turns to say thanks to us and mainly Lucy and one guy grabbed her and snogged her and Lucy loved it as he pulled away and said next and each one snogged her and lift opened and there was young couple waiting and they saw Lucy snogging one of guys as we staring and we walked out of lift and the look we got of them as Lucy very braisent looked yes they all fucked me and smiled as outside they went one way and we walked towards main rd to get a Uber and as waiting I asked her if she is okay and Lucy said amazing and very sore but so horny still

More

Porthcawl

By *onnoisseur100Man 32 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *rowsing86Man 32 weeks ago

North west

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

Manchester

Told Lucy I noticed she walking differently and her reply was straight to the point. Four men have continuously fucked me and my Pussy is soaking but feels swollen and my bum hole feels stretched and bruised so yes

Asked her if she enjoyed night so far and big grin from her and said yes a lot as they took control and all had amazing size cocks and seemed to enjoy me as I loved them and knowing I was watching turned her on more and said I agreed loved watching her in action

Soon Uber turned up and we got in and me and Lucy began snogging and pushing my luck I exposed her boobs whilst snogging and she did not flinch and i then lifted her dress and again not flinching as her hand rubbed my cock and Lucy stopped kissing and buried head in my chest and I played with her nipple and give driver a good view

More

By *ADSPARKY200Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

Great story hope that there is more

Manchester

I knew I was pushing it, but we both horny and Lucy now lay back on back seat and I leant and snogged her and her hand on my cock as now her legs spread and I begun rubbing her clit and she moved her face and just let me carry on as looked and she was head back and biting her lip as I looked towards driver and could see he was looking and driving slower than drivers do.

One hand working her clit and other groping her tits as getting her to pull my cock and wank me off and enjoying driver getting view as asking if he want closer look

The driver drove as Lucy wriggled and trying not to make noise as telling her to open her legs more as she did I asked driver “ do you like it ?”

Yes was his response and told him she up for it as he suddenly turned and parked up as I began fingering her more and sucking her tits as looked and the door open and climbed in

More

By *exbot 1Man 32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny reading this

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Manchester

At this time lucy had slid down and head was back eyes closed and I know she love’s nipples played with and I made bee line to work them as feeling her tensing up around my fingers as give him full permission to get closer and touch as he stroked her and she made no issue and he unzipped his pants and I moved her arm and soon she grabbed it and I told her now wank him off and told him do more

He leant and put his hand on her belly and slid down and sucked on her tit

Soon lucy was screaming and soaked my fingers and telling me not to stop as she cum loads

Hearing her panting and heavy breathing she looked at him and soon snogging him and swapped hands and wanking him off as his hands now squeezed her bum and on her tits

She climbed on and she easily slid on him and huge gasp and she was smiling at him and telling not to be gentle as she slid up and down and his hands on her tits and I told you can fuck her hard and up her ass

More

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great writing OP more cumming?

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Fantastic story. Love it x

Warrington

Loving this

Porthcawl

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

. Very hot

By *kpiercedCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

Manchester

The taxi driver looked shocked I spoken like that and looked at me and telling me she very wet and big girl as Lucy continued bounce up and down on his cock

Driver was Indian man with grey goaty and lot older and he unbuttoned his shirt and lucy was making noise and knew she was close as all of a sudden she slowly grinded on his cock and told him he making her cum and telling him not to stop as he was pushing it up her and my hand grabbed her tit as she began asking him to kiss her deep and then she cum and it was big and I heard squelching as she continued to grind on him and him calling her a slag and bitch etc and she leant back so her back know on back of the front passenger seat and she was shining and began playing her tits and him loving her big belly and then he said I need to cum

Straight away I said cum inside her if you want as she fell on him and cum lots and all over him and lots of passionate snogging and then he shouted to her to bounced on him and she looked at me as could tell now tired and suddenly he grabbed her tits really hard and grunted as her face changed and he hand spunked in her

He asked her to climb off and as she did his cum dropped out of her and the noise from wet pussy was amazing, few mins later he started taxi and drove and Lucy was panting and tired so much so until we got home she was showing everything and he pulled up and kindly opened the taxi door and Lucy climbed out not dressed and he snogged her and smiled at me and winked as we got home

More

Manchester

Lucy removed everything in hallway and I told her to stop and I could see leaking cum on her inner thighs and her bum cheeks where marked with hand marks

She proceeded to walk up to bed and I was turned on as we got into bed and soon asleep, then I got woken up and my planned lie in gone. As we where not due to collect kids until midday

Looked and Lucy was not there, so I went to get up and she returned and without word began sucking my cock to get it hard and then look at me telling me she wants group sex this morning and she was smiling as she said it.

She kept sucking me as I told her I love her to fuck another group of men and let them use her a cum bucket and could tell she was liking what I said as she sucked harder and held it all in her mouth

I decided as she sucked me off to log on and find if at short notice I could get what she desired

Lucy smiling now as showed her what I written and she said she shower, she returned in her towel glowing saying she could not believe how good she was made to feel in the room and loved sucking them off and feeling them all groping her body

My reply was you be in luck as got responses and if she does not mind older men then she get it and she looked and put her leg on the bed and it is ready as showing me her pussy

More

cheshire/Preston

Porthcawl

Warrington

By *exbot 1Man 32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ussyeater692Man 32 weeks ago

Wrexham

Ready for the next adventure

By *angtidy42Couple 32 weeks ago

Redditch

By *obshortMan 32 weeks ago

Cork

Marking this for later.

Manchester

Took pics of her which there couple on our profile, they show her in her towel and boobs out.

Showed her that I sent our address to three men who I have said what we looking for and to be comfortable with other guys and all replied yes no issues and on our way

The glow from Lucy as told her they all over 55 and oldest 63 and showed her pics off them and size of cocks

Lucy put on her black panties on, and make up on and told me to get sex toys out and I also got ankle and wrist restraints from under mattress and slap her ass calling my slut and we snogged and our door bell went and I played with nipples as telling her now time as she stood as I went down stairs and opened door.

The first guy said hi and looked nervous but quick chat and introducing as he was Dereck 63 so told him that Lucy in bedroom and not dressed as wearing panties only

He smiled and we went up and stood next to bed was Lucy and introduced her to him and he went over and they snogged and I got hard instantly as his hands touched her and slurping of the kissing as door knocked

Two guys there waiting and invited them in and small chat as one called Frank 61 and Graham 56 so up we went and my eyes bulged as Lucy sat on end of bed and guy naked and he face fucking her mouth as her hands on his bum and could see spit on her chin

We entered room and Lucy did not look as to busy and told guys to undress and join in and enjoy

More

cheshire/Preston

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *igkidexyMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Woking-ish

Warrington

So Hot

Manchester

Me in my shorts and grinning as the two new guys now naked and could not believe the size of one of the man’s cock it least 9 inch and so thick and with one hand just stroking it.

They both joined in and her head moved and she automatically sucked another cock as her arm put on another and she stroked it and her head was going up and down freely on cock and noise was big turn on as hitting back of her throat and not long she got removed off it and she trying to get her breath as guy said my turn as she got head moved and her face changed as presented with a semi cock but long and thick stared at her and she leant forward and took in her mouth as knees opened and guy knelt and said move her belly as want to lick her out

Soon she was pushed back onto bed and looked and begged for his cock in her mouth and he knelt at side of her and saw her smile as taken in her mouth as he groped her big boobs as the other two men made comments about her body and big she is and nice shaven pussy and she had her legs up and wide as could see him going down and begin giving her pussy attention and now two sets of hands on her body and she mouth full of cock and her eyes open as guy licking her and not long her body wriggled and i told them she close as he fingered her and they all encouraged her and took turns talking dirty to her, saying things like “ your old man’s slut” . Then she turned so not sucking cock and telling him not to stop she cumming and guys pulled on her nipples calling a dirty slut and asking her she loving old men doing this to her as she arched her back and my cock rock hard as seeing my her being pleasured so well as she cum and telling him not to stop as one guy snogged her and she seemed to like that a lot more than I have seen before, as they worked her pussy and I sucked her tits as sloppy snogging she squirted and it went over them

I encouraged them to lube her bum hole and use toys next to bed.

As they did her arms went tight around guy she snogging and she turned to face him and lot more than seen before as both hugging and snogging and I then decided to part her ass cheeks and telling guys who I could tell not happy she turned away

Let fuck her ass and spank her hard, I told her to stop and she did and looked happy and we got to go and face wall and be slag and good girl

More

Manchester

She walked to the bedroom wall and already hand marks imprinted on her tits and belly and we got the horse whip and paddle out and they asked her to wiggle her big ass and she did and first guy hit her hard with whip and they worked between them to paddle and whip and spank her ass, to the point she asking for us stop as her ass cheeks did not look good, as paddle marks and very red and looked painful as I went over to her and we kissed and asked her if she turned on by the attention and said three men stood waiting to fuck you, as she turned around three guys stood stroking and said let’s get you on bed and give you want you want

Lucy smiled and wobbled to the bed and a guy lay and told her to get on top as she climbed on his cock and she took it all and gasped and began grinding on it as his wrinkly hands on her body and lifting her gut as telling others to shut her up as one stood and she leant forward and took it in her mouth as I said she loves up her bum don’t you hun and she pulled cock out and said yes and carried on sucking and bouncing on cock as her tits groped and nipples played with as the guy with big cock smiled and climbed up and soon her head pushed fully forward so cock all way in her mouth and they spread and he pushed up her bum and Lucy mumbled but grabbing hard headboard

He looked at me telling me she took first part and he pushed and telling her to relax and take it like good girl and suddenly she was full of cock

As I just leant and stroked her and played with body and felt horny bit proud of her and loved her so much as they fucked her and soon Lucy cumming and working hard as juices everywhere

More

Woking-ish

By *D123Man 31 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *kpiercedCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucy looked amazing full naked with full cock pushed fully up her bum hole and she sat fully on other man’s cock and her hands on third guys legs as he had his hand on top of her head and he pushing his cock in and out of mouth and they encouraging her and making work for it as view of tits swaying and belly hanging down on his chest as guy fucking her ass is now spreading her cheeks and telling to push back and down.

Lucy obliges and notice her pushing her big ass towards him and he seemed happy with her as they worked and telling me she loving it and cock slut as I agreed and told them not to be gentle with her as turning me on seeing mature fuck my young gf

Then hear from man behind that Lucy ass hole is clinching around his cock and for next 30 mins or so they treated as pure cock slut as they took turns fucking each of her holes and Lucy was screaming in pleasure and inviting to fuck her and fist her and mess with fat body

More

By *ike231251Man 31 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 31 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Manchester

I had to stop stroking as so close to cumming and wanted to cum when they did, so began encouraging them to make her gush and asked her if liking it and she looked at me smiling and saying yes alot fucking loving it.

Lucy was now head hanging over the bed and guy stood over her and telling her to open wide and suck old cock like good slut and he slid in holding her arms as the other two spread her and put her vibrater on her clit and began working and got permission to take pics of it as then seeing her choking and wriggling as telling them not to stop and mess with big saggy belly as gush in big way and looked his balls slapping on her face and her tongue out as he slid in deep and did little movements as Lucy choking and her tits fallen to side and her body struggled and wiggled as she exploded everywhere and we all smiling as they where shocked as she gushed so heavily and continued and bedding was soaked and flooring as looked and puddle of her juices as guy pulled and cum on her face without asking.

Lucy was shivering and did not tried to wipe it off her face, as the other two took turns to get on top and fuck her and cum inside her and all dressed and left her exhausted with cum in her and one her face

Lucy lay there until they gone and I went back up and she got herself sat up and cum in her eyes and you could see hand marks all over her and her boobs looked very red

Told her to turn around and hands on the bed and push there cum out and she did with no trouble at all and lot of bubbling noises as dropped onto the mess she made earlier.

She showered and dressed for a normal day and no one knew inside 24 hours she had so much cock fun and allowed men freely cum inside her

By *andy IanMan 31 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Porthcawl

Manchester

Lucy now dressed in jeans and vest top and i give her a snog and felt her tits and she moaned and she told he they so sore and her pussy lips are still tingling and bum feels hot and needs recovery time

But we agreed the night was above what we expected as night was drinks and food, but ended up with us in hotel room and Lucy being naked and centre of attention for the guys and getting what she craved and for me seeing her fucked by other men was a huge turn on

Then a simple taxi home even ended up with happily sitting on random cock and tongue down his throat

Me getting a surprise when she told me she is horny and looking her naked body in bed and when I said would love to get few men over to help me satisfy her. Lucy was more than happy for it to happen and not long before she got her wish and never seen her bum hole used so much and take such a stretching and pounding.

That was first of many group fun

Porthcawl

By *D123Man 31 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

» Add a new message to this topic