FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I'm The Boss : Part 2

I'm The Boss : Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    37 weeks ago

As Samantha lays face down on the desk, still quivering and and panting from the comedown from her orgasam.

"Your fucking my wife, ill kill you"

Came a scream from the phone on the desk. Her husband clearly not happy.

I a moment of madness I respond

"You could try that or you could come see your wife and fuck her while she's restrainted"

Samantha's head raised from the desk looking at me with anger in her face. "Hun you can't touch him he's the boss." Samantha cries out to her husband.

"You could come fuck her arse. I know she doesn't let you do that" I gloated to him

Samantha looks at me very disapprovingly, still tied to the desk. she sees the look in my eye an my cock starting to get hard again. As now position myself putting my cock onto her lips, she must be able to smell and taste the flavours of my cum and her arse juices on my cock. Samantha draws a deep breath inhaling the flavours naturally parting her lips welcoming my cock into her mouth.

The phone is silent.

I decided to increase the tension on the situation. As I felt he was very conflicted on his how he felt. On reflection I think I may have been on a power trip by this point.

"You have 5 minutes to come and claim your wife our you can leave her at my mercy. I'll open the staff entrance door and let you in" I instructed him

A grunt comes from the phone, with that the call ends.

Samantha pulls he head back and my cock drops out of her mouth.

"What have you done, he was never ment to find out." She cries as tears start to form in her eyes as the realisation her marriage might be over.

"I've ruined my marriage" she sobbed

"UNTIE ME" she barked

At this point I felt so conflicted in myself. Had I actually just ended a marriage? Had I taken it to far? Should I Untie her? Will her husband turn up? What will he actually do? I'm probably going to lose my job for this?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *knick45Man 37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *itboyslim2Man 37 weeks ago

stevenage

By *rgar27Man 37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan 37 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgasm4u69Man 37 weeks ago

Warrington

Open the doors

By *anky677Man 36 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *lderWiserNowMan 36 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *addy and the TrampCouple 36 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *ilbert4450Man 36 weeks ago

paisley

By *aughtyman001Man 36 weeks ago

preston

Can't wait for next bit

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

I slip on my trousers and shirt while Samantha continues to whimper and sniffle on the desk a in a mix of emotions. I leaver her there heading to the staff entrance wondering if her husband will be there ready to try knock my head off my shoulders.

He was there at the door panting like he'd just had a race with Usain Bolt. I unlock the door expecting to have to duck from the swinging fists, but found some composure and answered the door. "Delivery or collection?" I asked firmly

"Colection" He replied slightly confused. I let him in a give him directions to his wife. "Down the corridor, first door on the right. Store managers office"

I followed him down the corridor slightly puzzled but seriously turned on. First part or the puzzle was obvious to my younger self. Why was I not laid out on the floor with a bloodied nose etc?

But the second part I found more interesting. Samantha's husband must of been about 6ft, broad, built like a lumberjack with hands like shovels. slightly intimidating for the 5ft 7 me, although a bit of a gym rat at the time. I was small compared to this tree trunk of a guy. Why would she risk her marriage with him?

We get to the office he opens to door and walks in greated with the sight of his wife's cum filled arse and a clear wet patch beneath her. Her sobbing on the desk still tied to the other side of the desk.

"You whore" He states in Samantha's direction.

Samantha's whimpering and sniffling stops in that instant not knowing what to expect from here onwards, holding her breath in anticipation.

The room is silent nobody saying anything. The silence only broken by the door clicking shut...

By *itboyslim2Man 36 weeks ago

stevenage

By *oyntzMan 36 weeks ago

all over Ireland

paisley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 36 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 36 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgar27Man 36 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

What happens next OP

By *athytvsubTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Hope there more to this soon xx

Still without a word spoken I make my way round the desk to the other side taking a seat in the office chair. The tension in the room turning me on so much, my cock rock hard. I can see the look of anger in her husbands face as he can't take his eyes off my cum oozing put of his wife's cheating slutty arse. Completely speakless almost shell-shocked as his brain trys to understand it. Samantha looks up at me still not knowing what's about to happen.

"Are you just going to stand there? Your slut of a wife needs punishing." I state as I needed to break the silence.

He looks up at me then back to his wife's arsehole. Taking hold of his shorts and rips them down like a teenager on a promise. It's clear to see why his wife is addicted to my cock. His cock a couple of inches shorter than mine and alot thinner. He moves himself into position and with one thrust and a grunt buries his cock into his wife's arse already lubricated with my cum.

Samantha doesn't even flinch as he starts to pound away at her arse in a bit to release his anger. I lean down to Samantha's ear and whisper "maybe give him some encouragement before I take over"

Samantha immediately starts to moan more in sympathy that actual pleasure. I stand back up dropping my trousers as I do, my hard cock springing out into Samantha's face just infront of her mouth. I look up to see her husband now transfixed on my cock. He'd stopped pounding his wife's arse just gazing at my cock open mouthed. I don't know why as I wouldn't say it's anything more than normal. I look down and see Samantha has already placed the tip in her mouth. Maybe thats what shocked him most.

"You dirty slut, you like more than one cock" I remark

A muffled "uh-huh" is all I heard before placing my hand on the back of her head and pounding her throat pushing her back across the desk onto her husbands cock. He started to slam his smaller cock into his wife's arse, there we are spitroasting his wife, pushing her back and forth deeper onto each others cock across the desk. In less than a minute he's grunting Deeping he stops and is obviously Cummings.

He looks at me with a massive grin on his face. The anger clearly gone.

"Can i take my wife home now?" He requested.

Warrington

I hope they have more fun

ayr / glasgow

By *aughtyman001Man 36 weeks ago

preston

This is epic

By *ushin boundariesCouple 36 weeks ago

halstead

By *onmacMan 36 weeks ago

glasgow

By *kpiercedCouple 36 weeks ago

walsall

By *oppy12Man 36 weeks ago

Swindon

By *itboyslim2Man 36 weeks ago

stevenage

By *athytvsubTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Why ler him take her home, lock him in chastity before sending them both home xx

all over Ireland

"You can take your wife home if you eat the cum out of her arse while she finishes sucking my cock" I reply with a massive smirk on my face.

I feel Samantha suck harder on my cock as her husband looks at me eyes wide, mouth slightly open in disbelief. Starting to protest " I can't."

"You can fuck her arse again when you get home if you do. Can't he Samantha? As I withdrew my cock from her mouth so she could speak.

"Eat that cum and ill let you do it once more" Samantha demanded.

Without resistance he dropped to his knees and buried his fa e in her arse. And within seconds my cock in back in his wife's mouth with her sucking hard. Moaning onto my cock clearly enjoying her husband eating the cum from her arse. The view for me was to much and I could feel myself about to cum again.

I take a knife and cut the cable ties from around her wrists. As I do I start to cum. "Kiss your husband with that slutty cum filled mouth" I demand.

He lifts his head from out of her arse, cum dripping off his chin. Samantha stands for the first time in hours and is a little unstead on her feet. She places both hands on her husbands shoulders leaning down to kiss him. As he opens his mouth slightly to go in for the kiss she spits my cum into his mouth and followed it with the most intense passionate kiss I have ever watched. It sit back in the chair watching. They were lost in each others passion and completely forgot I was there. I got dressed and made my presence known. "Take your wife home before I change my mind"

"Thankyou boss" they both replied as they both got dressed. They both left and I followed locking the store and leaving for home.

The next few weeks go by and I barely see Samantha or hear from her. Assuming all is done and she wants nothing more to protect her marriage. A another week passes and there's another staff party. I think nothing of it until the Friday before when I get a message from Samantha.

"You better be at the party tomorrow we have a suprise for you boss."

Well I hadn't planned on going to the party but now I needed to know what my suprise was.? Was it her body once again? Was it now that her husband is a cuck?

By *rgar27Man 36 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

paisley

all over Ireland

By *ornynhappy23Man 36 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *aul888Man 36 weeks ago

Hull

Great story

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 36 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *itboyslim2Man 35 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ushin boundariesCouple 35 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

By *onmacMan 35 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ilbert4450Man 35 weeks ago

paisley

By *oyntzMan 35 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *heCrowMan 35 weeks ago

Durham

By *acksmith22Man 35 weeks ago

cannock

More

By *angormanMan 34 weeks ago

bangor-ish

More please.

By *athytvsubTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait for the next chapter xx

By *ookinforfun6972Couple 34 weeks ago

Hartlepool

[Removed by poster at 23/10/23 14:18:00]

Hartlepool

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP    34 weeks ago

I arrived at the party late to avoid the boring small talk as everyone gets through their first few drinks. I head straight to the bar to grab a drink.

Before the barmaid has finished pouring my pint.

"Add two double vodka and s to his round please" Samantha requested as she appeared from nowhere to be stood by my side in a little black dress heels and her trade mark platted hair. I smiled and agreed.

We take the drinks and walk away from the bar to the back of the room, to a table where we sit with our drinks.

"What's my suprise then? I inquire

"You'll see soon enough" Samantha replied followed by taking a sip of her drink.

As I take a few large gulps of my pint being my first drinking of the night, a petite brunette walks over to our table and greats Samantha with a hug and a kiss.

They are both wearing similar black dresses, similar heels, the same red lip gloss but she has a ponytail instead of a plat. As they shared a friendly embrace I couldn't help but trace my eyes over her body. Her dainty little feet, up her smooth tanned bare legs, the curve of her arse covered by the black dress, her tiny waste leading to a low-cut neckline showing off her perky breasts.

As they released from their embrace she smiled and me.

"This is the boss" Samantha introduced me.

"Boss meet Hannah, my best friend and next-door neighbour"

Hannah pushes her left hand out infront of me in a dainty way with a slightly bent wrist and a relaxed hand. I see her wedding ring on her finger taking her hand with mine and giving it a gentle kiss.

"Nice to meet you Hannah".

"Always a pleasure to meet the boss, Samantha has told me so much about you." Hannah replied.

I look at Samantha and she's sheepishly taking a large gulps of her drink.

"Has she now?" As I still keep my eyes on Samantha.

"She had to tell me everything after I kept asking who was making her scream so much as I knew it wasn't her husband as he was at work" Hannah bragged trying to take the moral high ground.

"Well it's a good job her husband doesn't know or that would be trouble" Hannah stated sitting back into her chair taking a sip of her drink.

I finish off my pint, putting my empty glass back on the table looking into Hannahs eyes while she's trying to be smug behind her glass.

"Samantha I suggest you inform your friend of the full story while I go to the bar and get us some more drinks"

By *unlad999Man 34 weeks ago

glasgow

Loving it

By *oppy12Man 34 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 34 weeks ago

Warrington

Good twist I think

By *ormladMan 34 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iss-boobsWoman 34 weeks ago

staffordshire

Oh my god hot as hell

By *rgar27Man 34 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *onmacMan 34 weeks ago

glasgow

By *oyntzMan 34 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtyman001Man 34 weeks ago

preston

Can't wait for next bit

By *itboyslim2Man 34 weeks ago

stevenage

Hartlepool

Looking forward to more of this

By *ilbert4450Man 34 weeks ago

paisley

Bulwell, Nottingham

Please continue

By *eanasmustardMan 34 weeks ago

corby

I return from the bar with 3 drinks placing them down on the table and take my seat between the two women at the point of Samantha explaining how her husband asking me if he could take her home. I looked at Hannahs while she stated there mouth slightly open from shock. I take a slip of my drink while I look into Hannahs eyes as she tried to find words for what she just heard.

I put my drink down and place my left hand high on Samantha's thigh. I watch Hannahs eyes follow my hand then look up at Samantha to see her reaction. I also look at Samantha, who hasn't even flinched.

"So what's my suprise?" I enquired, already knowing it would have something to do with Hannah.

"Hannahs husband is away with work and we thought she could watch how you fuck me and maybe join in." Samantha explained quickly slightly unsure of my reaction.

Just hearing those words delivered an instant reaction from my cock. Swelling quickly in my trousers. The thought of potentially getting my hands on both of these women was beyond what I was thinking my suprise might be.

"Is that what you both want?" I ask looking at Hannah as I already know that Samantha wants it.

"Yes it is" Hannah replied without hesitation.

"What about your husbands?" I ask them both.

With out hesitation Samantha replied "if you agree my husband will book a hotel for us three, if Hannah sends him some pictures"

I look at Hannah with a smile my mind already racing off out the room to the night ahead. "And yours?"

"He doesn't even know I've gone out for the night, he's so boring and we never go out. I want to enjoy myself" Hannah replied.

"Best get your husband to book that room while I grab us a few more drinks. You can also tell him he needs to pick us up from the party and drive us to the hotel himself." I instructed, As I got up to head back to the bar.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 34 weeks ago

halstead

Warrington

Brilliant

Can't wait for the night to unfold

Bognor Regis

By *addy and the TrampCouple 34 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Brilliant

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

staffordshire

Hope hubby joins un

Swindon

By *ottopcock9Man 34 weeks ago

Cumnock

ayr / glasgow

paisley

By *eterinpantiesukMan 34 weeks ago

southam

brilliant story he is learning how to be a bull

By *aughtyman001Man 34 weeks ago

preston

Great story

By *oyntzMan 34 weeks ago

all over Ireland

I return to the table to find Samantha frantically tapping away at her phone. I place the drinks on the table leaving over Hannah slightly. I lean in and give her a kiss on the neck, feel a slight sigh leave her body as she tilts her head to welcome some more.

But I sit back down, looking back across at Hannahs eyes that are looking back at mine begging me for more. With Samantha still tapping away I place my hand onto Hannahs warm inner thigh, sliding it up her thigh slowly to watching her eyes watch my hand move higher, completely frozen not knowing what to do. Her breathing changes as I start to feel the warmth of her pussy on my fingertips through her tiny thong covering it. A few gentle traces of my middle finger over the outside of her lips and I can feel her warm wetness seeping through the material.. I look up and see Hannah gazing at Samantha. I look at Samantha too and see she's now finishing tapping at her phone and is watching her friends reaction.

I withdrew my hand and sat back and had some of my drink.

Looking at Hannah sat there still frozen, still speechless I have some ideas fall into my head.

Warrington

By *eterinpantiesukMan 34 weeks ago

southam

keep it up

"While we wait for your husband to complete the admin work Samantha, let's get have some fun, I have a few ideas in mind" I state while looking into Samantha's eyes.

She bites her lip in anticipation of what's to come followed by "Yes boss"

I look at Hannahs placing my hand back on her inner thigh, fully aware she hasn't resisted or said anything for a few minutes now. "Are you going to play some games with us?"

Hannah nodds still not saying a word

"I can't hear you" I say getting up from my seat.

"Yesss" hannah nervously responded

As I get up I pinch Hannahs inner thigh and trace my hand up her body to around her neck resting it there with my thumb on her jaw. Not applying any pressure just resting it there. Under the weight of my hand she let's out a involuntary gasp, with that I push my thumb into her jaw twisting her head to display more of her neck. Another gasp, I lean in kissing her collar bone and slowly kissing up her neck to her earlobe. I can feel Hannah adjusting her body with each kiss to her neck, more gasps that turn to slight releases of moans. I bite down on her earlobe with just enough pressure for it to be painful but pleasurable, and exhale of breath into her ear as I do. I feel her body shudder, the instant goosebumps form on her neck. A big whimper just loud enough for us 3 to hear.

"It's yes boss, you may not work for me but you will do as your told and refer to me as boss" I demand is a whisper into her ear.

I release my hand from her neck and walk off to the toilet and return a few moments later to find the ladies sat close together talk into each others ear as now the music had gone up a few levels and people starting to dance around.

"Ladies I've just seen young Danny dancing over there on with a few of the other young staff members, he looks very d*unk." As I slide myself in between them both. "You both should go dance with him." I state.

"Is that it?" Samantha questioned with disappointment in her voice.

"No, I want you both to make him want to fuck you. He can touch you he can kiss you. He has 10 minutes of you both to do what ever he dares." As a cheeky smile spreads across my face.

"Do we have to? he was in my daughters class at school." Samantha protested.

I look across at Samantha, razing both eyebrows with a stern face, she knows exactly how serious I am as she's seen that face before.

"But people will see" Hannah also protested.

My head snaps round to Hannahs direction offering the same look. Her lips slowly close together realising she is to speak no more. I feel Samantha get up from the side of me offers Hannah her hand and the both walk across to the dance floor hand in hand, arses wiggling together as they walk off away from me. I see Samantha talking into Hannahs ear on the way over to Danny assuming words of encouragement.

They both start slowly dancing into the crowd of people and into the group of youngsters. They group separated allowing the two women to join then making it easy for them to get to their target. Samantha moves behind young danny that's not even had his first shave yet. Probably soaked in links Africa and only recently be able to buy a legal pint. Samantha's hands starting to rub over his back. Hannah infront of him pushing her arse out towards him. I see the 3 of them between the crowd of bodies getting closer but I can't see much more. I move over to the bar to get another drink and a better view. I can now see both of them infront of Danny both straddling his thighs rubbing themselves up and down his thighs and his hands cup one of their arse cheeks. He leans in and kisses Hannah tongueing her mouth frantically. I order some drinks and turn back to see the same is now happening to Samantha. This lad is having the best night of his life. I now see the young girls in the group are stood best to me at the bar. And the other young lads are around Danny and the 2 ladies dancing and offering Danny plenty of encouragement as he dances with these two beautiful women.

One of the young girls at the bar, seemed visibly upset, I over heard her saying " I wanted Danny tonight"

"It's Kelly isn't it?" I interjected

"Yes, hi boss" she replied

"I can help you get Danny all to yourself if you do something more me" I offer.

"With a worried look on her face and a couple of cheeky nudges from her friends. " What do I need to do?"

"Walk over to the 3 of them, tell the ladies that the boss wants them at the table and give Danny a big kiss. They will leave him instantly and he's yours ready for the rest of the night. If you dont he will go home with them and you'llcome home with me" I explain with a cheeky grin on my face, handing her one of the double vodka and s I had ordered. Kelly downs its in one "maybe one day I will" Then walks off with an amazing level of confidence, like a young lioness going back to retrieve her prey from 2 cougars. I watched as Kelly's slim young body strode away with such power and beauty combined, the though of her young tight holes being meekly used by a young lad not giving her what she didn't know she needed started to distract me, until I see Samantha and Hannah walking back to our table. I sit back down in between the ladies placing a hand on their thighs.

"That was so wrong but I'm now so wet" Samantha blurts out.

"I know me too, he was so frantic I haven't had that in years" Hannah also blurted out. Both of them clearly a little tipsy but also turned on, both a little flush and panting a bit from the dancing. They both drink half of their drink as I offer their next task.

"You see that girl that told you to come back here? Well that Kelly she wanted Danny all evening to herself. I want you to make her cum before he does." I explained.

Love it

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm such good girls.. can't eat to hear the finish

Warrington

So horny

By *woformorefunCouple 34 weeks ago

Dundee

paisley

Bognor Regis

staffordshire

halstead

ayr / glasgow

Swindon

By *arythatsmeWoman 34 weeks ago

Dublin

This is brilliant! So many twists and turns there's no way to guess what's coming next

Hannah gets up with a spring in her step, Samantha a little more hesitant. This time Hannah takes Samantha hand leading her up to the dance floor towards Kelly. This time Hannah talking into Samantha's ears with what I assume are words of encouragement. I follow but stand at the bar giving myself a better view. The ladies move close to Danny and Kelly dancing with one another, close touching each other. Kelly looks over once then twice. Hannah places her hands on Samantha's arse pulling her in close pressing their bodies together. They lips touch and they start to kiss. Causing Kelly to look again but more of a stare. Danny does the same gazing at the woman he was not long ago tongue fucking, now tongueing each other. Hannah breaks away from Samantha and offers Kelly her hand, Kelly takes it with no resistance and is pulled in between the two married women. Both Samantha and Hannah dancing and hands starting to explore Kelly's tiny tender young body. Hannah leans in and gives Kelly a kiss. Kelly resisted slightly at first pulling alway but Samantha now kissing her neck and massaging her tiny breasts from behind. Pinning Kelly between the two of them. Danny's jaw dropping to the floor in the back ground. I warch on as I now see Kelly kissing Hannah back and Samantha's hands disappeared under Kelly's short dresses. Kelly now throwing her head back onto Samantha's shoulder, open mouthed clearly enjoying the attention she was getting. Kelly dress riding up over her arse and anyone could see what was going on. Hannah plunges her head into Kelly's neck biting and kissing it all over as Samantha works Kelly's pussy.

Kelly's chest is pounding away for all to see. Anyone watching could clearly see she was cuming as the two cougars played with her body. The young teen still in the background taking it all in like he's at a front row of a sex show. The girl that wants him so bad being pleasured by two other women clearly driving him crazy. Hannah turns Kelly round and switch roles now I can clearly see Hannah plunging her fingers in Kelly's pussy, as Samantha plays with Kelly's nipples through her dress. Clear that Kelly has no underwear on at all her nipple poking through her dress, Hannah's hand now shinning from the lights as Kelly cums again on her hand. Danny moves in and kisses Kelly. Both Samantha and Hannah step back take each other hand in hand and walk straight to me.

"Our transport is here" is all Samantha says.

I sink my drink taking both ladies by there hands and we walk out the door. Sure enough Samantha's husband is out side waiting for us, we get in with no small talk other than him saying hi.

As soon as the car doors close with the 3 of us in the back. The interior light still on so Samantha's husband can watch as the 3 of us can't keep our hand off each other. I sit back and watch the two woman lean over me as I sit between them and start tongue fucking each other like they have been starved of all night. Luckily the hotel isn't far as Samantha's husband is struggling to keep his eyes on the road.

I whisper into Hannahs eat " remove your thong and leave them for our taxi driver to take home and sniff"

Within 3 seconds Hannah has her thong in her hands and fires it through the car landing it on the dash board as we arrive at the hotel.

"Don't forget the pictures and videos" was his parting comment ad we left the car.

As we made our way to the check in desk I walk between both women with either hand under their dresses resting on their arse. As we check in sliding a finger between their arse cheeks to the edge of their wetnessbefore heading to the room.

By *olmaMan 34 weeks ago

Kettering

Fantastic story OP and brilliantly written...can't wait for next insallment

Warrington

Brilliant story can't wait for the next instalment

staffordshire

ayr / glasgow

Swindon

Bognor Regis

By *bdnneedsfunMan 34 weeks ago

inverurie

By *lderWiserNowMan 34 weeks ago

Kettrin

[Removed by poster at 28/10/23 08:15:28]

By *lderWiserNowMan 34 weeks ago

Kettrin

halstead

By *andi_mmfCouple 34 weeks ago

Whitehaven

This is a fabulous story.thanks OP

Bulwell, Nottingham

By *itboyslim2Man 34 weeks ago

stevenage

By *olden BearMan 34 weeks ago

Kendal

Very horny

paisley

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

By *aul888Man 33 weeks ago

Hull

Great story, keep it up

By *oyntzMan 33 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtyman001Man 33 weeks ago

preston

Can't wait for more

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Getting into the room finding it's a classic premier Inn suite but with a chaise lounge by the window and a big high backed chair in the corner, like the room has been set out perfectly for the nights activities.

Both ladies had slipped off their shoes and jumped on the bed throwing their arms behind them lading with their legs hanging off the edge of the end of the bed while I emptied my pockets onto the table infront of the mirror, removing my belt and shoes before turning back to see the ladies now kissing. I can see straight up to Hannahs clean shaven pussy. I drop straight to my knees and Bury my face into it within seconds. Placing my arms under her legs running my hands under her dress over her arsehole and gripping onto either side of her waist locking me into position in one swift movement.

I feel and instant throb from Hannahs hot pussy as my lips touch her. I feel her body stiffen with anticipation. I dive straight in with a long lick all the way from her arsehole to her just above her clit. The same long lick you would give s melting dripping ice cream on a hot summers day. Just a muffled gasp as the ladies continued kissing. I repeat that exact lick about 4 or 5 times savouring her sweet juices that ooze out of her perfect little pussy with each lick, accompanied by a louder gasp. I with this I turn my full attention to lapping at her clit, my tongue pounding away onto her button, in seconds her hips grinding into my face her hand onbthe back of my head. I pull myself into her tighter from my grip around her waist, sliding my tongue over her clit as fast as I could. She grips the back of my had tighter shrieking in pleasure, her hips bucking into my mouth, her pussy clenching as I work my tongue around more lapping up her sweet nectar.

As Hannahs grip on my head softens I withdraw my face to see Samantha now frantically slamming 3 fingers into her pussy as she's been watching her friend cum all over my tongue. I move round the bed removing my trousers as the same time. Hannah still panting on the otherside I present my cock to Samantha's mouth which she takes eagerly despite for it down her throat. Watching her friend cum has made her so horny.

Watching this woman laying back pounding herself with her fingers while trying to gag herself on my cock had me so hard.

Hannah looks over and sees what's going on stairing at Samantha's mouth with about half of my cock still to be pushed down into her throat.

"Arnt you ment to be making pictures?" I asked

"Sorry, yes I was lost for a second" hannah stammered coming round from her glazed stair.

Hannah takes a photo of herself with us into the back ground then turns to use and takes some more. I leaver her to it and now focus on forcing my cock into Samantha's greedy throat.

By *oppy12Man 33 weeks ago

Swindon

By *hoenix_1Man 33 weeks ago

richmond

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *itboyslim2Man 33 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ookinforfun6972Couple 33 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Nice

By *rgar27Man 33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *olden BearMan 33 weeks ago

Kendal

So very horny

By *ushin boundariesCouple 33 weeks ago

halstead

By *acksmith22Man 33 weeks ago

cannock

By *iss-boobsWoman 33 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *af105Man 33 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *oyntzMan 33 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *andaloriansCouple 33 weeks ago

Malvern

Fucking hell!

S

By *aul888Man 33 weeks ago

Hull

Can't wait for more

By *ilbert4450Man 33 weeks ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

I force my cock down into Samantha's throat, instantly her throat starts to contract around my cock as she starts to gag, I withdrew my saliva covered cock fully allowing her a gasp of air.

"Fuck that's a lovely cock" Hannah gasps at the first full sight of it while taking pictures.

Samantha moves onto all fours allowing a better angle for getting my cock deeper in her throat.

" take my belt and beat this filthy slut with it" as I pass Hannah the belt looking her in the eyes. Her eyes widen and I wicked smile comes across her face as she takes it from my hand I take the phone from hannah taking some more pictures as she positions herself behind Samantha and meekly begins to spank her with the belt.

"Harder" I demand.

Hannah looks at me shocked which my cock is still buried in Samantha's warm wet mouth.

I click record to start a video.

"As hard as you can or it will be you that's in her place" I instructed.

No more encouraging words needed, as Hannah starts raining down full force blows like she's become possessed by Satan himself. Not an ounce of mercy for her best friend. With each strike the perfect "CRACK" of leather hitting skin, A whimper from Samantha and her hands now clenching into fists on the bed gripping at the sheets. A tighter grip of my cock with her mouth. I feel her teeth starting go close around my cock so I quickly withdraw my drool covered cock and point the camera in her face to show her full discomfort as hannah continues to beat her arse with the belt. A tear starts to roll down her cheek as her pleasure turns to a hotter burning pain. Clearly becoming to much, a final full bloody strike from Hannah and Samantha breaks.

"Please Boss make it stop" Samantha whimpers as her tears start to flow forcing her makeup to run.

I look at Hannah and she stops dropping the belt to the bed, panting from the effort that she's just put into beating her best friend. I pan the camera over Samantha's arse showing how glowing red it is. A slow pan between her legs to show her pussy leaking juices as she's so turned on. I stop the video there passing the phone back to Hannah as I move my way round behind the Samantha's glowing red cheeks giving Hannah a kiss and a squeeze of her bum with some reassurance "good girl, you enjoyed that didnt you" "yes i did" re replied as she moves out of the way Samantha doesn't move a muscle, just frozen in position as I run my hands over her glowing cheeks feeling the heat of them. Sliding my hand between her legs and spreading the juices dripping from her before delivering a playful slap to her clit that makes her jump and moan at the same time.

I take hold of my cock slapping on her hot arse cheek which makes her flinch they must of been so sensitive by this point. I then push the full length of my cock deep into her pussy so easily from her drool and dripping wet pussy she moan as it slides in deep. Hannah leans in with the camera to take a picture as I withdrew fully to show my cock glistening coated in juices.

"That's so fucking hot I'm jealous" Hannah remarks looking up at me I can see she can't even believe those words just left her mouth. Clearly an involuntary remark that was maybe ment to be just a thought.

By *aughtyman001Man 33 weeks ago

preston

God I'm horny after that

By *ushin boundariesCouple 33 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

So Hot

By *acksmith22Man 33 weeks ago

cannock

By *af105Man 32 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 32 weeks ago

stevenage

By *athytvsubTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this xx

By *ilbert4450Man 32 weeks ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

I look into Hannah's eyes as I start to slam my cock into her best friend. She maintained eye contact and leaned in for a kiss. I lean in giving her a kiss but placing my hand around her neck. Tight enough she gasps, pushing her backwards onto her back on the bed. Pulling my cock out of Samantha and pouncing on Hannah in what seemed like a single movement. My cock landing directly on Hannahs wet pussy with a satisfying wet slap, triggering a moan from Hannah. Her hips rock back and without any guidance I'm able to push the head of my cock into her tight pussy with a vice like grip. Hannah gasps with suprise and maybe a slight discomfort as her body tenses under mine. After a few seconds, which felt alot longer Hannah relaxed and I pushed my hips forward pushing more of my cock deeper into her vice grip to about half the depth of my cock. I feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she pants and moans under me. Samantha has now taken the phone from hannah and is taking more pictures of hannah pinned under me. I let Hannah relax for a few seconds while I'm still only half buried inside her. She placed bother her hands about her head as she starts to recompose.

I reach up above her head grab ING both wrists together with my left hand pinning them to the bed above her. Meanwhile I feel Samantha's hand on my arse starting to push me down. Forcing me deeper into her friend, also leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"She is my friend but I want you to destroy her while I record it."

These words make my cock swell more inside her tight friend. I stop resisting her hand my arse allowing her to push me into Hannah I start thrusting into Hannah building pace with each thrust. Her pussy drowning my cock in her cum as I thrust deeper and harder. Hannahs buddy shuddering and convulsing as she screams in pure extacy. Samantha filming us as she calls her best friend a filthy cum sluts. Describing how she's getting pounded to the camera like a football commentary, telling the camera she wants to see this slut broken and worship my cock with all her holes. Samantha also bragging about how she loves taking that cock in every hole. How much of a filthy cheating wife it makes her.

I'd started to assume Samantha wasn't actually filming I thought she had video called her husband.

The thought if this drove me on more and I pounded into Hannah like a demon trying to take over her body which I did. She was shuddering gasping for breathe and screaming all at once which inturn gripped mh cock even tighter forcing me to cum aswell. Which I anouce to the room. Seconds later u feel a hand between my legs, as I look down Samantha is videoing me putting out my cock and the cum oozing out after.

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Newtownards

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

paisley

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Samantha move her way up my body kissing my ear before whispering "now time to ruin her virgin arsehole"

I hook my arm under Hannahs leg flipping her onto her front. Her arms stretched out either side of her, her body flat on the bed, her dress now just a material tube around her waist. Her knees bent with her feet in the air.

I lift her hips and her knees fold under her supporting her arse at the perfect height. My cock hasn't softened at all just being so turned on at the situation and excitment to be first into this tight arse. I rub my cock over Hannahs clit between her dripping pussy lips and over her arsehole spreading the mix of our cum everywhere my cock traced. Hannah letting out little moans as it traced over her clit and a gasp as it got close to her arsehole.

"I think she's wants more" Samantha suggested as she moved round to Hannahs head.

"I do" hannah exhaled gleefully

"You do what?" I questioned

"I Do want more" Hannah stated frantically.

"I suggest you be a little more detailed and remember who your talking too" I reply with a more assertive tone.

"Please Boss, I want you to fuck me like a dirty slut. Make me feel used and cheap. Use me as your toy." Hannah begged.

Those words making my cock throbs as more blood rushes into it. I plunge it deep into her tight soaked pussy pushing more of our cum mix out of her, glazing my cock in the processing.

"Do it, put it in her arse" Samantha beckoned almost like she thinks I won't.

"NO, NO ,NO YOUR NOT PUTTING ANYTHING IN MY ARSE" Hannah starts to refuse and staying to move away from me.

Samantha pinned Hannahs arms to the bed kneeling on her elbows still recording the protest from Hannah

"No not my arse, no one has ever put anything in my arse. Anything but that" Hannah protested

"How about we video call your husband so he can watch the boss pound your pussy then?" Samantha teased knowingly

"You can't, please no don't call him" hannah begs

"Your husband has always said he wants to fuck your tight arse it bet he'd love to watch" Samantha teased some more.

"Please don't call him" hannah begs as a tear starts to role down her face.

"Then be a good slut and beg to be fucked in the arse." Samantha instructed. Seeing Samantha dominant her friend and use her friends emotions to get what she wanted was a massive turn on, it had my cock pulsating as I could see it also had Samantha's pussy now dripping onto Hannahs cheek as she pinned her down.

"Put that lovely cock in my arse boss. Its yours for the taking" hannah started by begging but ended in a whimper.

"You'll enjoy it more than you think" Samantha say encouragingly

" relax as much as you can ill be gentle" I reassure Hannah as I want her to enjoy it as much, if not more than me.

I push to tip in with the help of my thumb. Hannah takes a sharp gasp in discomfort and shock rush through her body. I hold still for a moment before pushing the head of my cock fully in and stop allowing Hannah to get use to the feeling and catch her breath from the panting x

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ushin boundariesCouple 32 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Great story

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story more please

paisley

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great OP thanks

Newtownards

By *aughtyman001Man 32 weeks ago

preston

Go on boss give it her

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *imbob2145Man 32 weeks ago

stirling

By *elbyfuntimesMan 32 weeks ago

Selby

By *oppy12Man 32 weeks ago

Swindon

By *athytvsubTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Still loving this

By *aughtyman001Man 32 weeks ago

preston

Next instalments please

By *b9012Man 31 weeks ago

callington

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

I feel Hannah relax slightly and push alittle deeper, maybe only an inch. Again a sharp gasp and feel her contracting around my cock making me throb and swell some more. I slowly trust back and forth with each slow structure going slightly deeper. The tight grip around my cock is starting to loosen and Hannahs gasps turning into moans. With a forceful push I Bury my entire Length into her arse causing her to deep moan.

"OH fuck that's deep." Hannah grunted

That being my cue to pick up the pace. I with drew just leaving the head inside before slamming back into her with full force, which I repeat over and over her grunting eveytime I hit my full depth to the sound of my balls slapping against her wet pussy.

Samantha moving around us both recording every bit of it. Encouraging me" fuck her arse" "stretch it" " cum in her then, do what you did to me"

I pound away at Hannahs arse, hard and fast as she starts to push back on me I feel myself building to the point of no return, I increase my thrusts pounding her with everything I have, the bed starting to creek, sweat dripping off me, Hannah whaling like a woman possessed, all this tipping me over the edge. I feel my balls contract and there I am pumping a big load into this virgin arse.

I slowly withdraw my softening cock that's coated in a strong mix of cum and arse juice. Hannah stays in the same position recovering from the fucking she's just taken in her arse. I move back to the end of the bed and place 2 fingers straight into her twitching arse. Hannah jumps with suprise but also moans with the sensation. Arse 2 or 3 thrusts I add a third finger, so much tighter as I feel her resistance, my cum coating my fingers her gasp and moan all in one. I thrust away with 3 finger for a short time.

"Add another" I hear Samantha suggest over my shoulder in excitement.

I don't think Hannah heard as she didn't protest.

I pull out the 3 cum soaked fingers and spread the cum all over the fourth, nipping them together in a cone shape and start to slide them in slowly Hannah pushes herself back on them hard. Either she really didn't know there was an extra finger added or she was completely lost in the moment.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Hannah screamed as her body shuddered violent. Her arsehole camping like a vice round my 4 fingers buried in her while she cums again.

"Wow that's fucking hot" "I think you could fist her" Samantha stated over my shoulder.

"No no no" Hannah begged withdrawing herself off mh fingers and collapsing to the bed.

"I think she needs a rest" as I get up from the bed Samantha stops filming I get a drink out the mini fridge for each of us as we all lay on the bed.

Over the next few hours both woman took turns in taking my cock in various holes calling each of filthy names and both encouraged eachother to fuck and be fucked harder. As the light started to peek through the curtains I was absolutely spent and had nothing left. I had lost track of how many times I had cum and I'm sure by the mess and stickiness we all had done so alot. Waking up a few hours later still in a sticky mess with two wives either side of me was incredible. I had a shower gave both of them a kiss and left.

Over the next few months I met up with both of them separately, all of us trying to work something out to re-enact that night but never could make it work. But one on one was still great fun.

At Christmas there was a regional Christmas party that my boss had organised a bus for and accommodation was provided. It was a black tie event held in a massive 5*hotel in the middle of nowhere and about an hour from home. So I thought I might aswell go as I found myself at a loose end that weekend.

There I am waiting for the bus to arrive, fully suited. A couple of beers in hand for the journey. The bus pulls up and I get on, up the aisle of the bus past my boss and his wife past some of the other managers and their partners and I take a empty near one of the managers and her husband before opening a beer as the bus sets off. We're all making small talk and the bus stops again to pick up some more people. I see Jess get on, shes one of the HR Managers. A slim leggy brunette very similar to Hannah but with a bigger arse. Wearing a slim fitting emerald silk dress and some heels to match,curly hair and reserved amount of makeup but she looked stunning. I'd never paid her any attention before but wow she had caught my eye. She saw me and came and sat next to me.

"I'm glad your here, but I you need to make sure you behave tonight" she stated once the bus started moving.

" What's that ment to mean?" I enquired

"Well I've heard your a bit of a naughty boy, ill have to keep you on a short leash tonight" she teased through a cheeky smile.

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

This threat will be closed soon so look out for part 3.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 31 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington