FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucked early

Cucked early

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Sometimes I find myself wondering why I have such an obsession with being a cuck but then when my first girlfriend introduced me to it & cucked me before I’d even lost my virginity, what could I expect?

At the naive age of 16 I thought it would be a good idea to go look through my girlfriends phone, unsure of what I was looking for, but, it didn’t take me long until I was finding myself getting jealous, finding photo albums just full of quite revealing pictures of some men, black/mixed race men to be specific… as I carried on snooping through her phone, I opened her internet browser and her history was full of all kinds of searches about bbc!

I have to admit, at first I was incredibly jealous, knowing my girlfriend was fantasising about men a lot bigger than me before we’d even had sex, it had me thinking that maybe she was leading me on. But eventually I decided it was time to say something to her! I asked her if she definitely wanted to be with me, she reassured me that she did and that’s when I said that I only asked as I had a look at her phone before and it was clear she had a thing for dark skinned men…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Once she had heard me say this to her, her face dropped, it was obvious that she was embarrassed but she was quick to tell me that she’d never cheated, that it was all just fantasy. We moved on from it pretty quickly but then when we both got a bit more comfortable with it, we started making jokes of it, I would tell her that she’s too much of a wimp to even attempt taking a dick that big and she would always tell me that one day I can sit back playing with my little Willy and watch her devour a bbc

It got to the point where our relationship was very sexual but all we hadn’t actually done really was have sex. She would tease me with it, she would make me lick her out, she would blow me but the whole time she would tease me, telling me ‘I bet you’re dying to be inside me’ and when I’d tell her that I am, she would tell me I don’t deserve it yet, that she doesn’t want me inside her until she’s felt what a real cock feels like!

When Sarah would blow me, she would like to humiliate me about my size, telling me how she wishes she had a bbc to hold in both hands and slobber over… then it got to my birthday and she told me she was really going to treat me in the evening, in my head I really thought it was going to be the day I lost my virginity, but, I was wrong. She came over to my house in the evening & when we was in the bedroom, she insisted on me getting naked & she wanted my hands cuffed behind my back, she began teasing me, kissing me everywhere before going down to blow me, looking at me asking if I think I know what her surprise is and when I said yeah, she asked ‘what is it then?’ Which I replied ‘we’re finally going to do it arent we’ and she just grinned at me, she told me she was finally going to do it and I’m just going to sit back and watch the show

Once she told me that, my heart sunk a little bit, as I really thought I was about to have sex for the first time, but instead, I watched her crawl off the bed and get a box out of her bag, that’s when she pulled out this huge black dildo! I had no words so I just sat there in silence as compared it to the size of my cock, she kissed the tip of my cock and told me how cute my little Willy is and then she spent the next 5 minutes slobbering all over her new toy, talking as if it was a real bbc there, saying how she’s been craving a cock like that for so long.

She spat on it and looked me in the eye as she used both hands to stroke it, she asked me ‘you don’t believe I can handle a dick like this do you?’ I just shook my head to say no, Sarah just smiled back and said ‘well that’s why I’ve got plenty of this’ as she pulled out a large bottle of lube, she smothered her toy in it and then laid in front of me with her legs open and began brushing the tip of this bbc through her pussy lips & instantly she was obsessed

By *2345johnMan 33 weeks ago

Cupar

By *raigs3386Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

By *_new_memberMan 33 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ess n BenCouple 33 weeks ago

Didcot

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

It was such a weird feeling at this moment, being so turned on that I’m seeing but also so jealous that my girlfriend wanted something completely different to me inside of her…

Sarah was laid back but looking at me as she was just teasing herself with the tip of this bbc, she kept reminding me how wet she was although she didn’t have to, I could see & hear just how wet she was! It had me so turned on seeing her in awe of this toy, my cock was rock hard and she loved that, I remember her telling me ‘you’re almost enjoying this as much as me, look at how hard your little dick is’ as she laughed a bit. That’s when she sat up, came close to kiss me and as she kissed me, she whispered ‘do you want to see how much of this big black dick I can take’, I just kissed her back and nodded, with out saying a word.

Sarah then laid back again & really spread her legs wide, she had one more little rub of her clit with the tip of this toy & then she got both her little hands on the end of it and pushed this tip slowly inside her, it’s lucky no one was home yet because I’d never heard a noise like it, she let out such a loud moan, she barely had the tip in and she had her head tilted back moaning ‘oh my god, oh my god, that’s so fucking biiiig!!’ But she didn’t stop, she kept pushing & I could see the strain on her face but she was shouting (trying to keep her noise down slightly at the same time) ‘fuck, give me that big fucking dick’ & as she just about got the tip inside her, her legs were already in the air shaking!

I’m curious if people are intrigued to know how the rest of this went or should I get onto what I’ve experienced since as a cuck?

By *eeboCouple 32 weeks ago

basingstoke

Very hot

By *emarcableMan 32 weeks ago

NH

Very hot!

By *_new_memberMan 32 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

I'd like to hear both

By *ickylouCouple 32 weeks ago

Bi

Would love to hear more.

Would also love him to make you clean him and her after

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

Both

By *anky677Man 32 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *mfao88Man 32 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Love to hear it all

Once Sarah had her legs in control, she just held the tip of this bbc inside of her, at this point she had only managed an inch or so, she slowly took it out & began to rub her clit with it again, she looked at me as she was biting her bottom lip & said ‘I can feel it stretching me so fucking much’, I naively asked her if she liked it & she just looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and nodded to say yes…

She looked so content laying there with this huge bbc in her hands, rubbing it on her clean shaven, wet pussy, she asked me ‘baby, look at how wet it’s making me’, the tip of this toy was glistening with her cum, to which I replied ‘fucking hell, you really are liking it aren't you’ that’s when she sat back up and said ‘now I want you to taste me’, she gave me a kiss before bringing this bbc to my mouth for me to suck clean of her cum, I couldn’t believe what I was doing but there was no was I could say now & she was loving it! Telling me how much of a good boy I am as she played with my balls gently before saying ‘but babe, I think I’m going to need your help now’, I asked what & she leant over to take off my handcuffs and whispered in my ear ‘i want you to get behind me & hold my legs back so I can really take this big dick’

There was no way I was going to be able to say no to this, although I was only really watching, I think it was the most I’d ever been turned on by that point! So I just told her ‘yes babe of course, I want to see you take all that cock’, she replied ‘good, because that’s exactly what we’re going to make happen, pass me that lube!’.

I passed her the bottle of lube, she squirted it all over the top of the dildo and then kissed me as she smothered this bbc with it, stroking it up and down with both hands before demanding ‘now be a good boy & get behind me’ I didn’t even say I word, I just did it’.

I got behind her, she put a pillow on my knees for her to lean back on & then moved her legs up in the air for me to get hold of, I pulled her legs right high and as wide as they could, she told me ‘baby that’s perfect’ as she looked up into my eyes and began to rub the tip of this bbc through her wet pussy again, after a little rub of her clit again she began to slowly ease the tip back inside of her. At first her eyes shot wide open as she took the tip, she slowly fucked herself with it like that but then she really gave a push and took an extra couple of inches & that’s when her eyes rolled back into her head & she let out a loud ground of ‘ohhh fuuuuuuck’! As she slowly pulled it back out you could see her cream over them few inches, it was like she was beginning to become possessed by it… she slowly slid it back in, pushing slightly deeper than before and she gradually began to pick up the speed, she was fucking herself fast but not crazy with about 4inches of this black dick, she couldn’t control her noise at all, moaning to me ‘fuck baby, I’m going to cum all over this fat black dick’ and within minutes of her picking up the speed, she pulled this bbc out of her & she squirted all over the bed! Even once she’d stopped, she couldn’t stop moaning, she curled up into a ball & was quietly moaning ‘fuuuuck’ as I was just watching her, not really knowing what to do or say!

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

Please continue

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *idnight_Mover89Man 32 weeks ago

South of South Wales

incredible

By *arried-bi-guyMan 32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *umpstyleMan 32 weeks ago

North

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rodigalMan 32 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *raigs3386Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By *r not quite virginMan 32 weeks ago

rochdale

By *eeker of pleasureMan 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *ast_jjMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple 32 weeks ago

Lichfield

Good start.

By *2345johnMan 30 weeks ago

Cupar

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 30 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Yummy

By *ostinhereMan 30 weeks ago

derby

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I hope we here more, lots more please ??

By *ew aged adventurerMan 30 weeks ago

swansea

By *idnight_Mover89Man 30 weeks ago

South of South Wales

By *ut4fun6969Man 30 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *igerman23Man 30 weeks ago

hayes

Nice.hope she gets à real bbc.

By *titch69Man 30 weeks ago

Torbaydos

By *oblincs70Man 30 weeks ago

Peterborough

Fantastic, it’s something I should have done with my wife years ago like yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic