FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married to young

Married to young

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

This is based on true events.

Me and Alison had been dating for 4 years but we were still young when we decided to get married, I was 22 and she was 19.

We were both inexperienced and shy, we had sex and good sex and Alison never hinted on what she really wanted until after the wedding and about 6 mouths later.

The wedding day went well and once the party got underway we had both had done the first dance, we left the party and headed up to the room in the hotel to get changed. Alison looked amazing in her dress and as soon as we had gotten into the room I was all over her, she quickly got out of her dress and stood in front of me her small tits in a white bra and her thin legs and tinny arse in suspenders and a thong! Omg you look so hot as I got out of my suit and with just boxers on we kissed, my hand grabbing her arse mmmm as my cock got hard!! Stop she said we need to get changed and get back down.

I continued to kiss her and pushed her back on the bed pulled my boxers down, ok ok but hurry up there is plenty of time for that later.

She raised her arse and I slipped her tiny tong off!! Omg I said … yes Alison said it’s your wedding gift. Her tiny pussy was completely bare!! She usually has a small strip of hair and I have been asking her to get rid of it since we meet, she had always said no!

Her pussy was glistening with juice and her lips pink and tight.

I bent down to taste her! No no there is no time! Just get him in!! I pulled her to the edge of the bed and my cock sliding up and down her lips she reached down and pushed my cock between her lips ….. oh fuck as my cock entered her her pussy grabbing my cock as I started to fuck her!

As I pushed him all in! Alison moans, go on fuck me ! I start to build up steam, Alison arms above her hard yes that’s it come on! I am so turned on i can not hold on much longer and pull out covering her belly and pussy with my spunk ! Oh fuck yes I moan, oh wow she says you defo needed that there is loads ! As she jumps up and heads for the bathroom.

We both get changed and head back down to the party.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lderWiserNowMan 36 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *rgasm4u69Man 36 weeks ago

Warrington

We both danced the night away together and with friends and family and got very d*unk.

In the early hours we stumbled into our room and collapsed on the bed.

As we started to have d*unken sex, Alison said did you see your mate mat and me, he had his hand on my arse!! What I said ha ha she laughted it’s ok I told him off , he was pissed. As I continued to suck her tiny tits !

Best still who was that old bloke in the red shirt! Oh I think that’s a friend of my mums why?

He was trying to rub his cock against me Wtf I said as I lifted my head he must be in his 50s !

He did feel bigger than you as she pushed me off, undid my belt and got my soft cock out! He was defo bigger and started to wank me !

You cock tease I said as I got hard in her hand! Oh look you like the idea, no no it’s just your hand I said, but deep down d*unk did I like the idea of my new wife been a cock tease.?

By *..NemoMan 36 weeks ago

Durham

By *j and c 2Couple 36 weeks ago

mullingar

Kettrin

By *ummunMan 36 weeks ago

not far away

Warrington

By *angtidy42Couple 36 weeks ago

Redditch

By *andyandmickCouple 36 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ice guys do it betterMan 36 weeks ago

greenock

By *on81282Man 36 weeks ago

saltburn

I can guess where this is going. Yummy!

By *im66123Man 36 weeks ago

newcastle

By *yrman57Man 36 weeks ago

Ayr

Very promising !!!

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

So when you got together you were 18 and she was 15 ?

There's a name for men like that around here.

Me and Alison had been dating for 4 years but we were still young when we decided to get married, I was 22 and she was 19.

By *antinglotsmoreCouple 36 weeks ago

YEOVIL

Yawn yawn... not surprised half of the stories don't get finished on here...

By *SpiresMan 36 weeks ago

Lichfield

Mmm more please

By *portbilly1976Man 36 weeks ago

manchester

Continue please…I love a young cock tease!

By *addubMan 36 weeks ago

dublin. 12

"So when you got together you were 18 and she was 15 ?

There's a name for men like that around here."

plenty of couples started dating at 15 just because he was 18 doesn't mean they where having sex. It is the stories & fantasy section Grow up.

By *aspasherMan 36 weeks ago

South shields

By *ealdombossMan 36 weeks ago

C

Well aren’t you a judgemental and sanctimonious person. Who is to say they were having sex if she was under age? Says more about how your mind works tbh.

By *J GeminiTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ricky09Man 36 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *exymarvelMan 36 weeks ago

cardiff

Doesnt mean they had sex til they were legal

By *igkidexyMan 36 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ocktoplaywithMan 36 weeks ago

Derby

Please carry on when you have chance

By *erseybeefMan 36 weeks ago

st helier

Enjoying

Hi, sorry I have been working.

First of I have read some comments and thank you for all the positive ones. Just to clarify I did get the years wrong it was a long time ago, we meet at a party when Alison was 17 and I had just turned 19 by a couple of days, sorry if anyone thought something had gone on. I can confirm that nothing happened until Alison was nearly 18 apart from some kissing.

Right on with the story.

mullingar

After a d*unken night of sex after the wedding, we headed back to my mums for a few days until we headed of on honeymoon to Corfu.

For the next week we drank, fucked and had a great time riding around on scooters, young love was defo a good time.

With 2 days until we headed Alison was brown and looking hotter then ever, we sat next to the pool, me in my shorts and her in a tiny blue bikini, She got up and walked over to the pool and it was then that I noticed this man about 40 sat with his wife a couple of chairs down, as she walked across her small arse moving from side to side he sat up adjusted his shorts and was watching her as she slide into the pool.

She did a couple of lengths and then placed both arms on the pool side and lifted herself up out of the pool, her tiny tits and thin belly brown glistening as water droplets ran down her she stood up and as I looked across at her she adjusted her tiny bottoms as they clung to her shaven pussy. The older man did not take his eyes of her, I looked across then back to her! She looked at me then smiled and skipped back and sat on the deck chair, my cock was hard and I sat up to hide my bulge! You naughty boy she said as she kissed me, did you see him looking? Yes what you saw him? Fuck yes he has been staring most of the week. Really ? Yes his wife will not be happy if she catches him and she smiled.

Your such a tease I say,

With that she turns her back to me and is facing the older man and says rub some cream in please and unties her bikini top !! It drops away exposing her firm tiny tits ! I freeze she has never had them out in public before! That’s better she says loud enough for him to hear time for an all over tan!

As I rub cream into her back my cock is hard and so is his , he runs to the pool and jumps in!

Alison starts laughing, turns to me and says mmmm got you both hard, as she lays down on the deck chair, I stay sitting trying to hide my hard on, your a fucking cock tease you naughty girl !! No she says naughty wife, as she picks up her magazine.

mullingar

"Hi, sorry I have been working.

First of I have read some comments and thank you for all the positive ones. Just to clarify I did get the years wrong it was a long time ago, we meet at a party when Alison was 17 and I had just turned 19 by a couple of days, sorry if anyone thought something had gone on. I can confirm that nothing happened until Alison was nearly 18 apart from some kissing.

Right on with the story."

Aye right

By *aul469xMan 36 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *exymarvelMan 36 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ardleedsMan 36 weeks ago

leeds

This is getting me very hard

Warrington

She's going down the Hotwife route

By *igerman23Man 36 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

That night we head into town for some drinks and a meal, we have a romantic walk down near the beach and life is amazing ! We head back and she says she needs the bathroom , I tell her I will meet her at the outside bar.

She heads to the room and I go to the bar, as I order a beer and Alison’s cocktail the older man from the pool earlier sits next to me and orders some beers , I look over and see his wife sat at a table, she looks red.

Your wife ok she looks hot? Oh yeah she feel asleep in the sun so is suffering and starts giggling!! So where is your girlfriend ? Oh no we are married she will be here in a minute she went to the room, with that we both turn as Alison walks towards the bar.

Fuck me she has changed into a very short tartan skirt and a tiny top that showed her flat belly and only just covered her pert tits!!

As she got closer she says sorry I was hot so changed, she kisses me and looks at the older man who has both his beers , hi I am Alison ! Hi I am Paul and that’s my wife Jane , hi as she leans in to me and kisses me her tongue mixing with mine ! She jumps back!! What do you think it’s that skirt I got just before we left ? I looked at her it’s loverly babe, Alison looks at Paul who seems to be frozen….. oh he says it’s it’s very sexy !! Oh good says Alison that’s what I was hoping!.

Paul heads back to his wife as Alison says did you see his bulge ? And smiles !

Babe your naughty his wife is with him. I know but how do you think he is thinking about and takes a drink.

About 1hr later Paul’s wife leaves, he is sat alone so Alison tells me to go over!

I go see if he is ok , his wife turns out is sore so heading up to the air con !

Alison comes over and sits across from us both as we all start talking about holiday stuff !

After 5 mins Paul moves his chair slightly , I do not realise at first then notice my wife is sat with her legs apart , I look across and can see her tiny white thong it looks wet and you can see the shape of her young pussy lips.

As the drinks flow Paul seems to be moving around a lot, Alison looks over to me then drops her straw on the floor oops as she stands and bends over her skirt is so short her tiny perfect arse is on full view her pussy on full display behind her white pants!

I am sure I heard Paul oh fuck !! Before jumping up and saying he is of to check on his wife!

Oh ok Alison says as she turns around, see you tomorrow as Paul runs off!

Ha ha Alison sits back down I think he has just had an accident!!

Fuck me your a tease poor bloke couldn’t take his eyes of your pussy !! Mmmmm and looks like you loved it as she grabs my hard cock in my shorts ! Let’s go to the room?

As we walk back to the room , I tell her she loves it and she looks at me kisses me and says I fucking love the attention and them thinking about me!! I grab her arse you naughty wife keep that skirt tonight.

By *unForrestRunMan 36 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 36 weeks ago

york thorganby

Great story op , can’t beat a bit of flashing and teasing x

Ha ha

By *iquor247Man 36 weeks ago

wirral

By *onmacMan 36 weeks ago

glasgow

By *atesey68Man 36 weeks ago

audley

Warrington

So hot

By *ony2269Man 36 weeks ago

Radcliffe

By *_new_memberMan 36 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

We get back to the room my cock is aching and as soon as we are in I grab my cock tease new wife turn her around and start to kiss her out tongue meeting as lust takes over , I push her back on the bed and remove my T shirt and shorts , as I look down at my tease she has removed her top and pants and has only her tartan skirt on,it is barely coving her pussy and arse my cock standing to attention in front of me.

She sits up and moves towards me and takes hold of my cock her hand slowly wanking him, her head moves to my bell end as she opens her mouth and takes my cock in her mouth, it is something that she has not done much before, for all the attention and teasing she is like myself not experienced.

Omg it feels so good the wetness and warmth as she sucks him even harder.

My hand resting on her head as she sucks me ! Oh Babe that feels amazing, she looks up and out of nowhere says Do you Paul would like his cock sucked !! I pull away slightly, why do you want to suck his cock ? Maybe as she takes me I. Her mouth again, I feel angry my wife is talking about another man but for some reason it is making me more horny !! I can feel myself getting close.

She stops sucking and sits back on the bed she opens her legs and starts rubbing her wet young pussy !! …. Wank for me !

I stand at the edge of the bed wanking as I watch my wife playing with herself flicking her clit and sliding a finger into her wet hole, she is getting wetter ….. that’s it wank , do you think Paul is wanking thinking of this tight hole? Fuck yes I say he would defo fuck you ! Really would you like that !! Maybe , my wanking getting faster as she rubs her clit fast her hips ridding up and down.

You think he has a big cock , yes I say ! Yes it’s bigger than mine and thick !! Mmmm really oh god I would love a big cock !!

You want his cock ? She is fingering her hole with two fingers ….. oh fuck oh fuck yes I want a big cock. You fucking tease I say as I wank , oh fuck cum for me she says as I speed up, yes yes I am cumming as I lean forward and shout 4 streams of hot spunk over her pussy and belly, yes yes she shouts as my spunk hits her, a loud moan and shaking as she starts to cum!!

Oh fuck !!

Oh wow that was amazing she says standing kissing me come on let’s shower together.

Warrington

wow hot story Mmmmm

By *anc karlMan 36 weeks ago

manchester

More this story is so hot

By *ornybeardedguyMan 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

mullingar

By *hyrichMan 36 weeks ago

lincolnshire

There's a name for men like that around here.plenty of couples started dating at 15 just because he was 18 doesn't mean they where having sex. It is the stories & fantasy section Grow up."

The last day of the holiday is here and we decide to just hit the pool as our flight is not till late, we go down to breakfast , Alison in a pair of shorts so tight her camel toe is very evident, and a boob tube her pert small tits poking out.

As we sit down we can see Paul and his wife, I acknowledge him and as we sit eating talk turns to last night.

So you want a big cock I say, fuck yes, I love you so much that is why I married you but we both now it is not that big, as her hand moves over the table and holds mine, she smiles and I smile back, ok ok it’s small I get it but you haven’t said anything before! That’s cos I am happy, but been on holiday in the sun and been a tease has made me so horny babe, do not worry I love sex with you. Well you defo are a prick tease as we both laugh, I am your prick tease and I have noticed as much as I love the attention you love watching me tease I have seen your cock get hard.

I have to admit I do think about you and love watching you been naughty.

We both finish breakfast and head to the room to pick up our swim wear, as we leave Alison walks past Paul and his wife making sure Paul gets an eye full of her pussy lips in her shorts.

We get to the pool and settle in, Alison rubs cream on my back and I hit the deckchair, she is in a light blue checked bikini looking hot.

I notice Paul sat across the pool on his own reading and so does Alison , she turns to me and says last minute all over tan and removes her top her tiny tits and pert nips shine as she rubs cream into them slowerly, my cock twiching, I look over and see Paul looking over the dirty old man. A few lady’s are topless so I feel ok about Alison having them out as she lays back and puts her sunglasses on.

After an hour or so Alison asks for a drink , as I stand I notice her legs apart showing her tiny bikini bottoms pulled tight against her pussy!

I whisper as I go for drinks your so naughty , she smiles. I get to the bar and notice Paul there ordering a drink, turns out his wife is sunburned so is in the room reading, I get the drinks and as I turn to leave I tell him to come sit with us, he jumps at the chance as I head back.

mullingar

By *eeboCouple 36 weeks ago

basingstoke

Enjoying this one!

By *orthampton jamesMan 36 weeks ago

Northampton

Warrington

Gloucester/Cyprus

I hand Alison her drink and tell her Paul is coming over, as he is on his own, oh that is cool and smiles.

As I sit down Paul turns up pulls over a deckchair the other side of Alison and is trying not to look at her tits, Alison notices and gets up stands in front of us both and turns towards the pool her arse moving as she walks on tiptoes, she enters the pool and swims to the other side.

Wow your wife is hot mate, yours is hot to even if sunburned and we both laugh.

Turns out Paul is sound and we stalk about football and motorbikes, but talk turns back to Alison as she swims back towards the edge, she is a tease Paul says, yeah she loves the attention and the idea of other men looking and getting hard. Paul laughs well she defo got me hard as we both laugh, she will love that I say, she loves noticing a big cock!! Well it not big big only 7” but I do have girth and the wife loves it, nice I say I only have 5” and not that thick. Just then Alison jumps out of the pool water splashing from her as she skips over to the deckchair and sits down.

So what you boys been talking about… you know man things football, motorbikes !!!

Oh and no doubt sex she says as she adjusts her bikini bottoms so they are just covering her pussy lips, we both adjust our cocks! As she laughs yes then !!

After about 20 mins I get up and head to the pool as I get in Alison shouts you forgot to put suntan lotion on me !! Oh sorry I say as I go to get out!

No it’s ok Paul will do it as she hands him the bottle, he looks over at me, do not look at him Alison says just do as I tell you as she sits up and turns her back to Paul. I am on the edge of the pool as Paul starts to rub cream into my wife’s back his cock is defo hard in his shorts as you looks at me tongue slightly out and moans softy as Paul’s hands touch her shoulders.

Cant wait to read more

By *ADSPARKY200Man 36 weeks ago

Watford

Great story please continue

Leaving a message so I can find this later lol

By *appytoadsCouple 36 weeks ago

West Dublin

Very hot, well written

hayes

More please

By *illysausage123Man 36 weeks ago

Kent

Wow very hot

By * MailMan 36 weeks ago

Poole

Very sexy

Tewkesbury

By *ragsterMan 36 weeks ago

Blackburn

Warrington

So sexy

As i watch on from the pool Paul is rubbing cream into my young wife’s back, I think about jumping out but my cock is so hard I decide to stay in the pool.

Alison lays down on the deckchair and pushes her bikini bottoms up her crack of her arse, don’t forget about my legs and arse! Paul says something but I can not hear as he starts to rub cream into the back of her legs moving slowly up to her arse as he slide his hands onto her arse Alison looks straight at me her eyes not leaving mine as he rubs and feels her pert arse ! His hand slides down between her crack and I am sure he is trying to feel her pussy!

After a minute or so he jumps up, says he needs to check his wife and turns and walks alway in a hurry !!

I jump out the pool run over and try to hide my hard on with a magazine.

WTF Alison his hands were all over you ! Yeah and you loved it you perv !

Did you see his hard on? I bet he is off to fuck his wife!

He did say you were a prick tease ! Ha ha well he is right.

Dam I said as I start to read the magazine and Alison arse out sunbathes.

About 15 mins later Paul returns, Alison says hi before going for a swim, she ok I ask !

Yeah she is sunburnt but is ok, good , sorry about Alison she does love to tease !

It’s ok she is hot and it’s not every day you get to rub sun lotion into a nice arse, we both laugh.

Did you get any from the wife , me and Alison think you must have gone for some!

No fucking way I wanted to my cock was aching but she is burnt so it’s a no go! Dam that’s shit.

We both sit watching as Alison walks from the pool her tits out!!

Fuck what a tease Paul says she defo needs cock!

What was that Alison says. Paul was just saying he didn’t get any ! Oh that’s a shame it looked like you were ready for some!!

She lays down on the deckchair so which of you men is going to rub my front ?

By *lim_jim1964Man 36 weeks ago

peterborough

Great thread ?? ??

By *ardnreddyMan 36 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Great story

Glasgow

Blackburn

Watford

Please continue

Tewkesbury

By *mfao88Man 36 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Love this. Would love a peek at Alison as reference too haha

By *orthsouth4957Couple 36 weeks ago

Telford

Really hot. Baby loves lots of attention also

Warrington

Me

manchester

Naughty story keep going

We both looked at each other as Alison held up the suntan lotion, Paul said you better do it , after all it is your wife. With that Alison squirted cream onto my hand and arched her back, her tits pushing out , I started rubbing cream into her pert tits as Paul sat watching, his cock getting hard, after a few minutes and Alison covered in cream, she lays back. Thank you shuts her eyes and then opens her eyes looks at Paul , why don’t you both go to the bar , your blocking the sun.

We both get up walk to the bar and order a beer as we sit drinking beer looking out at the pool, Alison is glistening in the sun , fuck me mate your Mrs is such an attention seeker look at her she knows we are watching her! Yeah tell me about it she loves the idea and is loving getting you hard and me !!

Dam cock is aching and Mrs is burnt so guess it’s a wank later, ha ha we both laugh.

Alison would love to see that ! Really Paul says !

Yeah dirty tease would love it I bet!

Paul turns to me and says do you think she would wank me if I came back to your room?

No idea I said but if your there I bet she would!

We both take a swig of beer and tap bottles,

We walk back to Alison and sit either side not saying a word , then 10 mins later babe do you fancy going back to the room for a bit to cool down we have been out a few hours?

Yeah ok and she gets up grabs her stuff tits still out, me and Paul look at each other and walk after her ……

Glasgow

North Ayrshire.

Great writing

Warrington

By *rmrshorny2Couple 36 weeks ago

Seaside

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 36 weeks ago

Hastings

Blackburn

By *KG23Man 36 weeks ago

st helier

Carry on

By *elgaWoman 36 weeks ago

northallerton

Kettrin

By *onmacMan 36 weeks ago

glasgow

manchester

Looking forward to the next instalments tomorrow.. Alison has me hard!

manchester

Come on keep going loving g this story

By *aycole1Man 36 weeks ago

liverpool

Loving this can’t wait to hear what follows

hayes

Love it.more please

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ussD1Man 36 weeks ago

Gloucester

mmmm

By *ediraMan 36 weeks ago

Reigate

Watford

Can’t wait to hear more

Sounding good.

mullingar

By *evonmail41Man 36 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *itboyslim2Man 36 weeks ago

stevenage

As we get to the hotel room Alison opens the door and enters not noticing that Paul is still with us !

As the hotel door shuts and Alison puts her bag on the bed she turns and sees me and Paul both stood in just out swim shorts.

Oh I didn’t know you were still with us, yeah I invited him as Alison looks straight at me.

Alison sits on the edge of the bed her pert tits and nipples hard, thing is we have been talking and you have been a prick tease all holiday and I know you love it but poor Paul, his balls are aching!

Oh really she says with smirk on her face.

Yes Paul says look at with that pulls down his shorts, his cock springs up in front of of Alison’s face and she jumps oh what the fuck as she steadies herself and looks at Paul’s cock, I stand to the side and he is right it’s about 7” but it’s so fat.

Fucking hell look at that cock babe she says as she looks at me!

Dave said you would wank me off, oh he did did he as I look at her my wife of all of 8 days, well since he says it’s ok we had better not disappoint.

With that she reach’s out her tiny hand grabbing Paul’s cock oh babe I can not get my hand around it, and with that both hands start to wank Paul’s cock, oh fuck me that feels so good as she builds up speed.

Paul has his eyes shut and is enjoying the feeling of been wanked, I drop my shorts and start to wank off next to Paul the sight of Alison wanking his thick cock to much.

That feel good she says to Paul, fuck yes !! How about this and with that she looks at me and bends forward and takes his huge bellend in her mouth , oh fuck oh fuck Paul moans as Alison sucks his meaty cock.

I am wanking my small cock next to them both watching on as Alison takes as much cock in her mouth as possible with is not much, Paul’s hand holds her hair as he starts to move his cock in and out of her mouth, spit starting to escape from her mouth as she try’s to get air, Paul’s cock going in and out his cock covered in wet spit!

You’re a fucking cock tease mmmm Alison moans.

As Paul obviously can not take much more he pulls out of her mouth and wanks his cock hard, you want it slut ? Oh wow I had never heard Alison been called a slut before and it was to much for me as I moved over started to cum all over her pert tits ! Mmmm good boy she says cover them as she leans back holding her tits and rubbing in my cum. Paul looks at her again you want it slut !! Yes yes give me it, I want it.

Paul leans forward and shoots 2/3 streams of spunk over her tits and chin ! Oh fuck oh fuck !

Then something I will always remember Alison leans forward and sucks the cum from my cock before leaning over and sucking the last of Paul’s cock, oh fucking hell I say that is naughty.

With that she stands and heads to the bathroom, turns and looks at Paul, see you tonight for drinks? Paul pulls up his shorts and says Defo! I see him to the door we do not say a thing. I go to the bathroom where Alison is showering, tonight I say !! Alison smiles please babe can I ??

Blackburn

By *oppy12Man 36 weeks ago

Swindon

stevenage

By *ornyBerksMan 36 weeks ago

Inkpen

Excellent

By *lim_jim1964Man 36 weeks ago

peterborough

Just gets better ?? ??

hayes

Love it

By *ndrea54TV/TS 36 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rmrshorny2Couple 36 weeks ago

Seaside

Great

Warrington

Brilliant

Watford

Great

By *atesey68Man 36 weeks ago

audley

By *erry bull1Man 36 weeks ago

doncaster

Hot

By *cecold1980Man 36 weeks ago

ashington

mullingar

After the shower we are sat in the room cooling down and packing ready to go home. I turn to Alison and smile, what she says, oh just never seen you like this before! I know she says I do not know if it’s the heat or been so happy where married or what but I feel so horny and something about teasing and showing of and making Paul hard was so so amazing!

Tell me about it you were so hot and watching you suck his cock with your tits out I thought I would be mad but it made me so hard ! I could tell you spunked before I even got to suck you!! We both laughted and kissed. But seriously babe his cock was so fat I have only ever seen on like that before never touched , did you like it , fuck yeah it was so hard and it only just fitted in my mouth his head was big! I could feel my cock getting hard and Alison noticed …. Stop it we need to pack!!! Ok ok, but what about tonight are you saying you want to fuck him? … not sure would you like me to? …. I just want you to be happy babe.

We carry on packing and get dressed for the night and home, we had to be out the room for midnight and the coach was at 2am.

At around 9pm after food we head down to the bar to find Paul and his wife already there, we get some drinks and settle down with them talking about the holiday and been sad to be leaving the usual stuff. At around 10:30 Paul says they have to go and pack so they leave, Alison turns to me oh well no big cock for me and downs a vodka!

30 mins later we head back to the room to get our bags, just as we are leaving to sit down at the bar there is a bang on the door, Alison opens the door and in walks Paul alone, hi she is packing still, he looks at Alison …. Well you fucking slut he says as the door shuts behind him,his cock already out of his jeans he grabs her and pulls her down and I. One move she has a mouth full of fat cock.

I take a step back and sit on a chair in the corner as I watch on Alison in a short skirt and T shirt sucking … no gagging on Paul’s meat.

manchester

Blackburn

manchester

Wow yes keep going

By *ockforplay66Man 36 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Warrington

North Ayrshire.

Great couple of updates.

By *ussD1Man 36 weeks ago

Gloucester

Good god that’s good

mullingar

Kettrin

By *ark1050Man 36 weeks ago

Birches Co Tyrone

Great story hard as hell reading it definitely need to cum lol

Love this. So hot

By *9 kisses.Man 36 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *aughty older 50Man 36 weeks ago

Ballymena

Omg hot story

By *ogan WillowCouple 36 weeks ago

Leeds

hayes

Love it.hope he uses her rough.more please.

By *inkycouple27Couple 36 weeks ago

North

Fantastic story, can’t wait to read more

Glasgow

Buzzing for the finale

Paul is holding Alison head with two hands and is fucking her mouth spit is flying and I can see tears leaking from her eyes as she struggles to take Paul’s fat cock!! Omg I have only seen this in a porn movie! You fucking cock tease slut Paul shouts at her as he pulls his cock out and lifts her up and throws her onto the bed, a yelp

Comes from Alison as she lands on the bed her skirt flying up to show her white panties ! Paul reaches down and pulls them off I. One go exposing her tight young pussy, fucking hell you slut look at that shaved wet pussy, you defo want my cock don’t you?? Don’t you !!

Yes yes Alison says give me that cock, it’s like I am not even in the room anymore !

Paul looks down at her jeans around his ankles well I only have 10 mins or the wife will wonder where I am in that he scoops up her tiny arse and positions his cock against her tight hole!

I stand to get a better view and to drop my jeans so my aching cock is free, pre cum leaking from my bellend.

Paul rubs his cock up and down her slit , opening it up with its wetness, Alison is moaning her legs wide apart as he pushes his cock into her hole, oh fuck oh fuck slowly it’s tight she moans as Paul pushes in more and more inch by inch, I can see her pussy lips tight around his cock, Paul moans fucking hell your so tight as he pulls out an inch before sliding in a little more ! Oh fuck yes she moans then he grabs her legs pulls out to his bellend then rams his 7” fat cock balls deep into her pussy , argh fuck oh oh fuck me !!

Pauls starts to fuck her so hard and fast it like her tiny frame is been pushed into the bed he is like a sex staved manic as he is fucking her !

Oh fuck oh fuck she is screaming, as he calls her a slut again , I am wanking as she looks over to me her eyes wide …. I am going to cum do not stop !!! Paul does not let up as he ploughs into her time after time ! Yes yes oh fuck oh fuck I am cumming as her body shudders and her legs tremble !! His is to much for Paul as he pulls out and spunks on her pussy and skirt !

Oh fuck yes he moans as a couple of streams shoot from his cock !! He is panting hard , he stands picks up her white panties and wipes his cock, fuck your right then looks at me , see you at the bar pulls up his jeans and leaves.

I move around to Alison her legs still open her pussy is wide open still from his big meaty cock, spunk dripping down her !

She looks at me , looks like you need to cum get him in me Dave as I move forward and slide my cock into her hole, I can not feel her she is so wide!! Give it a minute she says till it clamps you as my cock balls deep in her twiching ! We kiss, she looks beautiful, I love you she says know cum in me !!

Blackburn

mullingar

By *oppy12Man 36 weeks ago

Swindon

By *eeboCouple 36 weeks ago

basingstoke

Great story and an amazing wife!!

By *hevycummerTV/TS 36 weeks ago

wirral

Kettrin

Fantastic

Warrington

Brilliant I hope there's more

By *ndrea54TV/TS 36 weeks ago

cambridge

As my cock twiches inside her swollen pussy, she kisses me, oh thank you babe that was amazing his cock was so thick, you defo looked like you loved fucking him?

Do not be jealous babe I love you so much but this week has been wild , his cock been turned on cock teasing and been called a slut mmmm.

Oh you liked that did you , you slut !!

Mmm I am your slut , call me it again ! You fucking cock tease slut !! Oh yes I feel so naughty can I have another big cock please.

Oh you want more do you as my cock twiched hard I can feel you tightening around my cock!

Yes yes I am your slut can I have more big cock babe I will make sure you get anything you want!!

I am so turned on my cock just explodes inside Alison’s pussy argh fuck , Alison wraps her legs around me good boy good boy fill me up!!

Yes oh fuck yes you can have more cock , she kisses me hard.

Later as we get on the coach to the airport Paul hands me a piece of paper, as we sit on the coach we open the paper, on it is his number and a message saying would love to fuck that slut again if your up for it text.

We smile at each other as the coach leaves.

We arrive home early morning my mum picks us up from the airport and we head home.

Mum lives alone , dad has remarried and me and Alison have a room as we can not afford our own place, once every two weeks mum visits her boyfriend to give us room, mum is 48 and he is 54.

As we arrive at home mums boyfriend is there his name is Bri, as we walk past him I glance at Alison as she makes sure her arse is on show, fuck me she can not help herself she is a prick tease.

Glasgow

Blackburn

stevenage

By *SpiresMan 36 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 36 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *andyandmickCouple 36 weeks ago

chilwell

By *igger9969Man 36 weeks ago

Aberdare

Warrington

I hope there's more

By *yrman57Man 36 weeks ago

Ayr

Alison sounds like the girl I need to meet !!!

By *ohn_1983Man 36 weeks ago

Poringland

mullingar

By *urhamlad1975Man 36 weeks ago

Co.Durham

[Removed by poster at 13/10/23 21:52:40]

Gloucester/Cyprus