FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Birthday Treat

My Birthday Treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

It was a sunny Saturday morning when I was woken up by my wife Ashley. I could feel her hand stroking my already hard cock as I opened my eyes so see her big smile and wide eyes facing me.

I moaned a little out of pleasure and stuttered Morning before Ashley disappeared under the duvet. I then felt her warm mouth and wet tongue cover the tip of my cock as her hand went to work, slowly moving up and down. It felt amazing as I lay there realising it was my birthday….What a start to the day it was. I was hoping it would only get better.

Ashley then moved herself round and got on top of me in a 69 position. How could I refuse her beautifully shaved pussy which had a little hair above it, styled perfectly in a triangle shape. She moved back onto my eager tongue. I was ready to taste her. My tongue touched her lips and moved to her clit. Wow she tasted so sweet.

After a few minutes, Ashley quickly got off and put her dressing gown on as she walked to the bathroom. I was surprised and asked what she was doing. Ashley replied, that she had plenty in store for me that day and I couldn’t cum just yet. She had a big smile on her face as she winked at me, before letting her dressing gown drop off as she then walked naked to the shower.

I jumped up, still hard and ready to go and followed into the shower to join her. She was already wet all over, beads of water glistening on her skin and dripping off her erect nipples. I pressed up against her with my cock from behind and reached round to squeeze her breasts. She moaned and quickly stopped me, telling me All good things come to those who wait and she kissed me.

I was eager to find out what was in store but remained in the shower and cooled down, excited at what was in store for me.

Ashley left the shower and went back into the bedroom. When I entered, I could see our overnight cases packed and ready to go. Ashley stood there as she rubbed cream over her body. It was the cream that smelled so good and drove me wild, a Mango and passion fruit cream that was smelled so good, it was good enough to eat. I would always knew that when Ashley used this cream she was planning some sexy fun.

I asked her where we were going and what was happening. She replied again….You will see. It’s a surprise…and we quickly dressed to go.

A few moments later an Uber arrived outside and we got in, making our way to the train station. We arrived and boarded a train to London. Still Ashley would not tell me what she had arranged, as much as I asked her. All she would reply was … ‘You will never guess, but I know you will love this weekend away.’

All through the journey, I was wondering what she had arranged. I was nervous but also excited. Ashley was wearing her short leather jacket, a revealing blouse underneath it showing off her perfect 34D breasts. She also wore a short skirt that she knew I loved and some knee length leather boots. She looked amazing and every so often, during the journey, she would part her legs giving me an amazing view of her inner thighs and up to her pussy. She was wearing a lace thong. I knew she was teasing me because every time I went to place my hand up her skirt, she stopped me in my tracks.

We arrived in London and took a short ride to our Hotel and checked in. The room was the suite, which had a lounge area with a traditional fireplace and a large rug in the centre, directly in front of the fireplace. We unpacked, and I noticed Ashley had brought a number of lingerie outfits and her lovense toy. She took this and held it up before placing a little lube on it. I then watched in awe as she raised her skirt, and slid her thong to the side before sliding the lovense toy into her pussy, leaving the pink tail outside. She then sorted her skirt and said, ‘You have complete control of this tonight,’ as we went out for a meal and a few drinks. After this we went onto a bar where Ashley said, ‘I need to tell you what I have arranged for you. You’ve always talked about it and I have always said I’m not ready.’

I was listening intently to every word Ashley was saying.

She continued, ‘Well I know your fantasy has always been me in a threesome, so I have been on Fabs and arranged a little fun for you to enjoy.’ I smiled with a grin as wide as the Cheshire cat. My cock starting to twitch in my trousers.

I replied, ‘OK. That sounds good. Tell me more,’ as I wondered exactly what Ashley was leading up to…

Ashley went on, ‘Well I placed a post on the forum to let people know I was looking for a threesome and would be in London this weekend. As you can imagine I had so many messages that I couldn’t go through them all and choose just someone to have fun with.

It took me about 3 weeks going through all the messages and I ended up arranging a meet with two guys that I found and they are hot. Both were respectful in their messaging, not like the usual You want to fuck messages. I had narrowed them down on a short list and although their looks were important, I also wanted someone that I could see was able to hold a conversation, and show he knew exactly what the scenario would be. I had to make it clear that this was not just about them fucking me, but more importantly about putting on a show for you.’

I heard everything Ashley said and it dawned on me that she had arranged a threesome with two guys and I would be watching. I had been growing hard as she was telling me, but when it dawned on me what she had arranged, I was rock hard. My cock was twitching and bursting to be let loose. I also felt a little precum ooze from the tip. Wow. I thought. This is happening.

I asked Ashley for more information and she said, no more until you turn on my lovense toy and make me wet. We were still at the bar, and I quickly fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket and opened the app, choosing a slow vibration to start with.

The lovense kicked into motion as Ashley moaned and she sat on the bar stool. I then chose another vibration which caused her to let out a whimper, before she covered her mouth trying not to burst out laughing. The vibrations were working and she opened her legs allowing me to move my hand up her thigh. I reached her pussy and could feel it’s wetness through her thong along with the lovense toy vibrating. Again Ashley stopped me and told me to turn off the toy. I wondered why, just as two guys approached us. Ashley smiled as she saw them and when they stopped next to us, Ashley gave them both a hug and kiss on the cheek.

She then introduced them both to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

By *_new_memberMan 33 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ob4fun4Man 33 weeks ago

dublin

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *iscoman7771000Man 33 weeks ago

birmingham

This is going to be a great night

By *mzitoCouple 33 weeks ago

Manchester

Wow!

By *evonFbsCouple 33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *olden BearMan 33 weeks ago

Cumbria

Love where this is going

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *igkidexyMan 33 weeks ago

Dublin

By *angtidy42Couple 33 weeks ago

Redditch

By *untooMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *erri AnneTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Whose birthday was it as she is the one getting to have the fun

Unless she has two girls coming for him too

By *exbot 1Man 33 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmm

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *evonmail41Man 33 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *aidbackcpleCouple 33 weeks ago

nr stockton

looking forward to hearing more

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *luttycouple30Couple 33 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *D123Man 33 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Looking forward to this!

By *enninemarkMan 33 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Darius was a tall black male, with an athletic build. You could see immediately that he worked out. I shook his hand as we greeted each other. He had a firm grip. I immediately thought Ashley made a good choice.

Next I was introduced to Paul. He was a tall white male, again with an athletic body. He shook my hand and said good to meet you all as we decided to get a booth in the bar.

I bought the drinks and went over to the booth where Ashley was sat in the middle of Darius and Paul and had to return to the bar to get mine. Whilst there I thought I’d have some fun to get the party started. I took my phone out and turned on her lovense toy. Starting with a small vibration setting as I looked back towards Ashley. She immediately sat up and looked around for me before catching my eyes. I waved and smiled back at her. I was going to have a little fun and she could tell from the cheeky smile I gave her.

Darius and Paul were chatting with her and she continued to squirm. It was clear she was enjoying the vibrating sensation and so I upped the rhythm. Ashley put her drink down on the table and placed both her hands on either side of her onto Darius’ thigh and also Pauls. I could see her head tilt back a little in the same way she does when she comes. I was loving it, but just as soon as Ashley came, she stopped and raised up her skirt, still in the booth. I wondered who else was watching before she pulled down her thong, taking them off and placing them into her bag. She then pulled out the lovense and I returned to the booth as that also went into her bag.

Darius and Paul smiled as they watched her little show and when I sat opposite the three, Ashley told us she was so wet and ready for some fun. She then took both Darius and Paul’s hand and moved it to her pussy so they could see how wet she was. Darius teased her pussy a little and then placed his finger in his mouth tasting her wetness and telling Ashley she tasted so good and he couldn’t wait for more.

Paul left his hand on her pussy, sliding two fingers inside her after teasing her clit. Ashley moved her hips, to take full advantage of Paul’s fingers before she moved his hand away. She then finished her drink and told us to drink up as the night was about to begin.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. But mostly in awe of how Ashley was being. Normally she would always ask me to make the arrangements for nights out, so to see how the whole day had been going and now how the night ahead was planned, I was really impressed. She had clearly thought about my fantasy and had expertly taken full control. It was a huge turn on. My cock remained rock hard.

We took a taxi back to the hotel and made our way up to our suite. The log fire was already burning away, the lights were low and a bottle of champagne was on ice ready to drink.

Ashley sat me down on a reclining chair and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth. It was a specific kiss that I had got used to from her that always told me she wanted to be taken advantage of and she wanted to cum.

She then whispered in my ear, ‘Stay there. I want you to enjoy the show and after, it will be your turn.’ She then told Darius and Paul to get the bubbly open and pour us all a drink as she said she was going to slip into something more comfortable, disappearing into the bedroom.

Darius handed me a glass of champagne and we all had a taste as they wished me a happy birthday. I laughed and replied, ‘I take it you both are part of my birthday present then?’ They laughed and both said they were looking forward to putting on a show for me and having fun with Ashley.

I replied that I could not wait to see them both pleasure Ashley. She deserved a lot of fun just for all the effort she had made. We continued to chat and I gave them a few tips of what Ashley liked before some sexy music played and Ashley entered the room.

She stood in the doorway for a moment, wearing a black lace basque, a lace thong and some black suspenders and fishnet stockings. Just what I loved to see her wear. Paul responded with a wow! As both looked her up and down.

Ashley came over to me and kissed me again, telling me to enjoy myself but I could not cum. I agreed, taking a cheeky feel of her bum and moving my hand down to feel her stockings. The warm soft skin to fabric sensation was amazing.

I then watched as she took both Paul and Darius over to the soft rug in front of the fireplace and started to kiss them. First was Darius. He kissed her as Paul rand his hands over her body and placing his hands on her breasts, squeezing through the basque. Ashley moaned to Paul’s touch as she started to undress Darius. She stopped when he was left standing in his boxers. I could see the shape of a huge cock inside them and it was not fully hard, but getting there.

Ashley them turned to Paul and undressed him as they now kissed. She was clearly turned on and wanted to feel Paul too, so pulled him closed to her as she undressed him, also to his boxer shorts. Paul also had a big package and I watched Ashley start to stroke Paul over his boxers before placing her hand inside and pulling out his cock. Paul was neatly trimmed and had a foreskin which Ashley moved over the tip of his cock and back and she stroked him and kissed him. He was a good 8” in length and his cock was thick.

Darius meanwhile had moved in towards Ashley from behind, pressing his cock on her bum. Ashley turned round and stroked him too, pulling out his cock. Again it was big and wide. Around 8-9”, curving slightly to the left and very impressive and circumcised like me.

Both were bigger than my 7” and I could see Ashley had done her research well. I couldn’t wait to see her take both cocks. I was looking forward to her taking them both deep and cumming.

Both Darius and Paul, then undressed Ashley. Paul undid her basque as Darius pulled her thong down and lent forward to lick her pussy. Paul started to kiss her nipples and suck them, which is something I knew would make her cum. Ashley stroked Pauls hard cock and I loved watching her as they kissed together. Darius was still licking her clit as she raised one leg and placed it on his shoulder, giving him more access to her. It was like watching a work of art in motion. All three pleasuring each other. I couldn’t help but take my cock out of my boxers. It was dripping with pre cum which I tasted. I loved it as I savoured the taste and sat back.

The room was warm from the log fire and I could hear Ashley, Paul and Darius moaning away as they played. What a birthday this was turning out to be…

By *hrisukbishareCouple 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

xx

By *penmyeyes11Man 33 weeks ago

south east

Love how this is going wish I had a birthday present like any one fancy giving me a late 50th present ha ha

By *onnoisseur100Man 33 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *atesey68Man 33 weeks ago

audley

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *enninemarkMan 33 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *D123Man 33 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

After a few moments, Ashley stood Darius up and she knelt down between him and Paul, taking their cocks in her hands and wanking them, also taking time to suck them both, one by one. Each time Ashley sucked Darius he would lean his head back as she took him deep in her mouth, enjoying every lap of her tongue and the feeling of her warm mouth as she expertly sucked him. Then she turned to Paul and took his cock in her mouth. It was great watching her navigate both cocks and continue to suck them expertly, every now and again licking up and down the shaft of each and taking their balls in her mouth too.

Ashley was enjoying herself, and I noticed she was rubbing her clit too. Moaning and slurping on their cocks. What a sight she was. Absolutely stunning. Darius wanted more and I lay Ashley back on the rug and he positioned his face between her legs, ready to continue teasing her clit with his tongue. He ben forward and Ashley arched her back as his tongue touched her clit. It looked electric as Ashley spread her legs wider and Darius pushed his long tongue deep inside her pussy.

Paul had moved to the side and placed his cock next to Ashley’s mouth. She took hold of it, whilst responding to Darius licking her clit and sucked Paul quickly. Hard and fast with her hands wanking him. She was really turned on and Darius was clearly working his magic on her clit. She was insatiable. I was wanking hard too, remembering not to cum as I enjoyed the moment.

Darius then took his cock and wanking it as he moved into position, also turning Ashley over on the rug and raising her bottom up. She then teased her clit and wet pussy with his tip, sliding it up and down, feeling her wetness. Paul was now in front of Ashley kneeling down as she continued to suck him. And just then, Darius entered her. Ashley stopped sucking Paul for a second as she raised her hear looking back at Darius. She then said, ‘Fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside me.’

That was all Darius needed to hear as he slowly entered Ashley’s pussy in one long slow motion. She gasped as he went deep and then started to slowly move forwards and backwards. I could hear his balls slap on her body as he fucked her. Ashley was moaning as he continued his motion and it wasn’t long before she moaned, ‘I’m cumming’ I didn’t hear it as first because she was still sucking Paul’s cock. She said it again taking Paul’s cock out of her mouth and then squirted all over Darius’ cock and moaning in pleasure and the orgasm rocked through her body. Her legs were shaking as she shuddered to orgasm and came off Darius’ cock. I could hear her heavy breathing and she said she wanted to feel Paul inside her now, so both swapped position as Paul licked her pussy from behind and then placed two fingers into Ashley taking her juices and rubbing them onto his cock. He was ready and so was she. He entered Ashley, again from behind and fucked her slowly, but then building up to a fast fuck. Ashley’s moans were louder. His technique was different to Darius, but still had a positive effect as Ashley was cumming again. Twice in succession with Paul as he continued his hard and fast rhythm.

After her 2nd orgasm with Paul, Darius told Ashley to move on top of him in a 69 which she did and he began to lick her clit as she sucked him. Paul moved behind her again and continued to fuck her pussy. They all looked amazing. Each one of them moaning with pleasure. And then Paul said he couldn’t hold on for much longer. He continued his rhythm as Darius was under him licking Ashley’s clit, getting faster and faster before he said, I’m cumming. Ashley said ‘Yes. Cum inside me’ as she continued to suck Darius. That was all Paul needed to hear.

Just then his breathing became faster and his moaning louder as he held onto Ashley’s bum, giving it a cheeky slap as her suddenly stopped and moaned out loud again. He was deep inside her as he came. Ashley said she could feel his warm cum and she moaned also telling Darius not to stop. She was close to another orgasm and just before Paul stopped fucking her, she came again. Almost collapsing on Darius.

Paul pulled out and moved round to Ashley who took his cock and sucked it, tasting his cum and her juices from its length. Darius then clearly wanted to have his time and Ashley lay on her back. Darius moved on top of Ashley as she opened her legs ready for him. Darius then slid his cock deep inside Ashley in one movement. The sound of her wet pussy and Pauls cum still apparent as he did. Ashley moaned again as she felt him deep inside her.

Darius didn’t disappoint as he fucked her. I watched him go deep inside her with every movement as his bum went up and down, pushing his cock deep inside. Ashley was lying with her back arched, taking every inch of him and clearly enjoying herself.

She then said she was cumming again and opened her legs even wider. Darius continued his sensual movement, and a few moments later, Ashley was breathing heavily, hear moaning becoming louder and she squirted again, gushing out her juices onto Darius and his cock. That was all Darius could take too and he said she was amazing telling her he loved that she would squirt with him. He said he was cumming too and he pulled out, and a huge spurt of cum flew from his cock onto Ashley’s face as he said come closer. She then quickly covered his cock with her mouth, taking every last drop of his cum before swallowing it. Some did ooze out of her mouth as she turned to look at me and smile, which I thought was amazing.

Watching this, I was trying so hard not to cum. Darius moved over and Ashley called out to me…..’Your turn now.’

I didn’t hesitate and jumped off the chair and went over to Ashley. I kissed her telling her how much I loved her and that was an amazing birthday present and now I wanted a piece of the cake.

I could smell the sex from her body. It only made me harder as we kissed. I didn’t want much foreplay for myself and just wanted to be inside her wet pussy and feel close to her. I have enjoyed watching her have fun with Darius and Paul, but now was my turn. I bent down, licking and tasting her pussy. It was amazing. Again, I could smell the sex of the three of them as I licked her clit. I enjoyed the taste and feeling of her wet lips and I licked and teased her clit.

After a few moments, I could hear Ashley’s breathing building up to an orgasm. I continued as almost immediately, she squirted in my mouth, her body shaking all over as she let out another moan. I took it all and loved the taste. And just like Darius who had enjoyed Ashley squirting, I couldn’t hold back any more. I need to cum and wanted to cum inside her. I help onto her tight as we kissed and I slide my rock hard cock inside her. Our tongues inter twined together tasking each other as I slowly fucked her. I knew I wouldn’t last too long as I had been close to cumming many times earlier.

I fucked Ashley and was enjoying the feeling of her wet lips wrapped around my cock. I was teasing her a little keeping just the tip of my cock in her pussy and loved it when she pulled me back inside her deep. The sensation was rising. I could feel the build up of pressure as we fucked each other. Ashleys legs wide again, telling me to fuck her and make her cum.

And just then I exploded my cum deep inside her, letting out a deep long moan of pleasure as I did. This made Ashley cum again too and I continued to fuck her slowly until we stopped and lay there in each others arms. Enjoying the moment together.

Darius and Paul each then took a shower and got dressed before we did the same into our nightwear. We all had a chat and discussed doing it again. I said its clearly not down to me to arrange it and I’ll leave that for Ashley to do, seeing as she did everything so perfectly this time. Ashley kissed both Darius and Paul before they left and I thanked them for a great birthday present.

When they left the room, Ashley went over to the desk and pulled out a camera, handing it to me saying, ‘Don’t tell me I never do anything for you’ as she laughed and told me Darius and Paul had both agreed to be part of the film so we could watch it back in private when we wanted.

I told her that this movie would be the best material I have to wank to as we went to sleep thinking about the next time.

By *igerman23Man 33 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *hrisukbishareCouple 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for a great story

Warrington

Thanks Great story