FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first time I slept with another man in front of my boyfriend.

The first time I slept with another man in front of my boyfriend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ozJack OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Cardiff

This is a story I wrote on another forum a while ago. Thought I would post it here if anyone has interest.

Me and my boyfriend, Jack for those of you who haven't guessed from the username, first got together just after university. After a while of being fuckbuddys, and then a longer while of both being in unhappy relationships which ended at the same time, we were drawn back together on a dirty week of reunion back at our University town. Sadly as is the case a lot now we were long distance for a while, travelling the 250 miles between South Wales and Kent to see each other every month, alternating.

Jack came to visit me on schedule one such month. After a few days of having a free house from parents and family, and doing all the the things you might imagine a young couple in their early twenties doing after a month apart we dragged ourselves from the bedroom to my local pub for a drink. I worked in the bar industry at the time, so knew a lot of people in my time, all the gossip, all the bar owners, and one such bouncer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 10/10/23 01:06:03]

Cardiff

We drank with a few of my friends. Doing shots and playing drinking games that delved far too deeply into our individual sex lives. After drinking pretty much everything behind the bar I dragged myself outside for a cigarette, leaving Jack inside to explain to my friends why Wales is the best rugby nation in the world, or whatever shit he was chatting that particular night.

I was good friends with a bouncer that worked this pub. His name was Ryan. He was tall, muscular, had a cute face, and very often would spend nights chatting to me. I worked at a nearby bar and came here after long shifts, very often we would be the only sober people in the place so we always drifted towards each other. I found him very attractive, if you can't tell, but due to, what was at the time a monogamous relationship, never allowed myself the thought of what might happen. We always had a flirty dynamic. He called me his "bar wife" and I called him my "bit of rough" on the basis he came from a rough part of London. But nothing ever went past there.

Cardiff

He darted outside when I did for a cigarette to talk to me. He seemed off, jealous that I was here with my boyfriend. I teased him about all the questions he was asking, and he told me he'd have to steal me away from him. I touched his arm playfully and said to wait for the boyfriend to fall asleep and he could sneak in, before laughing at the absurdity of the discussion.

I went back in the join my boyfriend, who by this time was sat on his own due to the bar beginning to kick out.

"That Ryan guy on the door, you guys good friends?", Jack asked.

"Yeah he gives me lifts home sometimes, it's nice to actually talk to someone here who isn't shitfaced sometimes."

"I think he likes you, he's been burning a hole into the back of your head all night since we came in" Jack said playfully.

"Don't worry nothings every happened" I said quite defensively.

"Oh I trust you, just saying he's probably going to try it on one day, do you fancy him?"

I didn't really know how to answer. None of my previous boyfriends would just come out and ask me that, but there was something about the casual way he asked, and maybe the dangerous amount of alcohol I'd had that made me just be truthful.

Cardiff

Obviously yes" I replied semi-jokingly. "He's a bouncer, attractive, plays rugby, and is basically bursting out of that shirt he's wearing thanks to those biceps".

Jack laughed in response. I didn't know how he would react but that wasn't it. "You want to fuck him" he said with a smile on his face. "I saw you outside touching his arm and flirting, if you were single he'd be between your legs every time he took you home".

"Well it doesn't matter, I'm with you so nothing is going to happen" I said dismissively.

"I don't care" Jack replied, yet again brazenly as if we were discussing something as casual as what colour to paint a wall. "When we were fuck buddies at Uni I knew you fucked other people and I didn't care. I like that slutty side of you, you know what you want and just go for it, why not?"

"Are you sure?" I replied, dropping the joking persona from before. "I mean, I would fuck him, obviously, I just don't want to ruin what we have".

"It won't ruin it" Jack replied, also taking on a more serious tone. "We love each other, we want to be together, you having sex with him isn't going to destroy what we've built, not if we're both agreed".

We changed subject finishing our drinks before getting kicked out of the bar. The idea of fucking Ryan swirled in my head the entire time. As we stood outside lighting up a cigarette before the long walk to the taxi rank Ryan came outside to join us. He offered us a lift home, to which we both agreed. Ryan driving and Jack in the front seat, talking about menial rubbish, Jack seemingly un-phased that I had told him not long ago that I want this man between my legs.

Cardiff

He dropped us off home. After the car ride of being ignored whilst they talked about football and other generic man things I was in need of a bit of attention. I joked to Ryan how I had a free house, and how he can come in for a drink if he wants. He took me up on the offer immediately, taking a quick glance towards Jack who had no reaction and was already getting out of the car.

We went in, I poured us all a drink, and we went to the living room. I put on some YouTube playlist of 80s songs, and took a seat next to Ryan on the sofa, whilst Jack sat on the other. We had d*unk far more than him, so most of the conversation revolved around how he needed to catch up with us. I joked about how with his muscles we'd probably need to mix the alcohol in with protein powder to get him to drink it, and he joked about how with his muscles he would pick me up and throw me around if I kept making fun. I told him not to threaten me with a good time and used the opportunity to put my legs over his legs, almost sitting on his lap.

I was wearing some jean shorts and knee high socks at the time, basically this combination, and he took no time to put his hand on the upper part of my leg. Running his fingers up and down. I could feel him eying up Jack, waiting for a reaction, but it didn't come. We all continued to talk and joke normally, even as his fingers ran up my inner thigh.

Soon after he excused himself to the toilet, and I used the opportunity to check with Jack that he was still alright with everything. He assured me that it was fine, and that we looked good together. He told me that he was going to go out for a cigarette and leave me and Ryan alone for a while, so I could start things if I wanted. I gave him a long kiss and we looked each other deep in the eyes before saying we loved each other and he left.

Cardiff

Soon after Ryan returned, he asked where Jack was and I told him he'd gone for a cigarette and might be a while. Instantly the mood shifted. He came to sit next to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me, pulling me on top of him. He kissed me with a passion like I'd never had before. A combination of months of flirting, eying each other up, and a sense that we didn't have long before Jack returned made things intense. He grabbed my arse and I moaned into his mouth as he did. I could feel things stirring, goosebumps up my entire body. I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his abs.

"God you're fucking hot" I said instinctively. He grabbed me harder and I grinded on him, feeling myself getting hornier. After a while of this, with his shirt basically ruined with broken buttons from me touching him up I went to my knees and kissed his torso all over. I kissed each ab individually, thinking about how long I had fantasized about being with him. My hands went to his belt, and he stopped me.

"What if Jack finds us?" he said panting.

"Then he can watch" I replied, thinking of nothing more than my next move.

He smirked and moved to undo his belt. I pulled his trousers down, followed by his boxers, and his cock popped out.

I know it's a cliche, I know it appears in every hotwife story you've likely read, but I can honestly say, hand on heart, it was the biggest dick I'd ever seen. I wrapped both hands around it, working up and down the shaft, while licking the tip with my tongue. I remember vividly looking up at him, shirt unbuttoned, bouncer tag still on his arm, moaning in pleasure as I pleasured him. In that moment I had no boyfriend, no "agreement", I just wanted every ounce of his body.

Cardiff

I wetted his cock, dribbling saliva over the head, knowing I would need every bit of help to get it inside me. He grabbed me by the hair, forcing me down on the shaft causing me to gag before I pulled back. Then he leant forward, smacked my arse, and went to pull me back on top of him. I took the opportunity to take my shorts and underwear off, leaving the knee socks and tshirt on. I looked at my freshly shaved body, which I had prepared for my boyfriend, I wondered how he would react when he returned and found us. As I sat back on Ryan I rubbed my pussy up and down the length of his cock, praying that Jack wouldn't have a change of heart. I wanted nothing more than to fuck this man, and at this point I don't think I could stop.

"God you're fucking wet" he said putting his hand between my legs to place his cock in.

"Can you blame me?" I said between kissing him. "You're looking hot as fuck".

He maneuvered his cock so the tip was at my pussy and I slid back down, taking him in. Between my saliva on his head, and how wet I was in the moment it fit in entirely eventually. Many women will tell you size doesn't matter, and perhaps for them it doesn't, but for me it definitely makes a different. I felt fuller than I ever had before. I almost didn't want to move, just feeling him inside me was enough.

In that moment Jack returned and sat on the sofa next to us. We hadn't started grinding and fucking yet but Ryan's cock was deep inside me. I looked at Jack briefly and he smiled back. Ryan grabbed my arse with a confidence most men wouldn't have in such a situation.

"You okay with this?" Ryan asked

"Yeah go for it" Jack replied taking a sip of his drink "You two look good together, as long as she's up for it".

Cardiff

As he was checking with Jack that he was good with it he began to move my hips back and forth on top of his cock. I couldn't help but moan with pleasure as the back and forth exchange was happening. The way they talked so casually about fucking me whilst I was incapacitated by Ryan's cock hitting places inside me that had never been hit before really turned me on. I felt slutty in a way I'd never felt before, like I was there to be used.

Before long I started moving up and down on his cock. I remember my thighs hurting from riding him, and wondering if it was because I had to travel more to get the full length of it. I went faster, kissing him more and more and talking to him about how good he felt. Every now and then I looked at Jack, trying to be reassuring but every time, as if he knew, Ryan would slam me back down on top of his cock so I'd take him entirely inside me and I'd become distracted.

It wasn't long until I came, hard. He pulled my hair back as I did and kissed up and down my body. I grabbed his biceps and he thrust harder into me forcing me to come again even harder. I never had multiple orgasms like this with Jack and I could feel him watching every move. At this point though I just had to lean into it. There was no hiding how good this was. No saving face any more. He wanted this and it was the best sex of my life. There was no sense in pretending otherwise.

After the orgasms Ryan lifted me off of him with ease and placed me next to Jack. He got next to me and flipped me around so I was on my knees facing my boyfriend. I could see Jack eying up Ryan's cock, he definitely had a moment of pause, realising how big he was. I asked him afterwards and he said that he had no idea when he came in to see us fucking that he was so big, and that he was surprised I had been riding it the entire time. Ryan slipped his cock back inside and proceeded to fuck me doggy style. I placed my hand out and felt Jack hold it. I looked into his eyes and he smiled back.

Cardiff

"He's really fucking good" I mouthed to him.

"I can tell" he mouthed back giving me a smile.

I grabbed his hand tighter as I concentrated on feeling Ryan entirely. I remember thinking back to my revelation that there was no point hiding how good this was any more. A can of worms had been opened and I had decided to just lean into it.

"You feel so fucking good" I said, still holding Jacks hand. "You're so fucking big".

I could feel Jack's hand hold mine tighter. In retrospect it felt weirdly nice to have that experience with him. That he could be there when I experienced such a great moment.

Ryan fucked me harder, pulling my hair and smacking my arse. He reached around and played with my clit, forcing me to cum again on his cock. This is a move we have since playfully called "The Ryan", reaching around touching my clit when doing me doggy.

This went on for a while. I lost count of the orgasms. I remember him pulling my hair hard, lifting my torso up with it, kissing me from behind. I remember telling him how big he was a lot. He got me to tell him how I belonged to him, how I was his to be fucked. I told him all this while holding my boyfriends hand. That I belonged to Ryan, that I wanted him always. The dynamic had shifted in the relationship in that moment. I still loved my boyfriend, I still respected him despite what a lot might think, but I wasn't giving this up.

As I said these things to Ryan he started fucking harder. He asked where he should cum and I told him to cum inside me. It felt wasteful after such an experience to do anything else. Again I felt Jack squeeze my hand tighter as Ryan went faster. Feeling him building up, getting harder, made me cum for one last time. And in doing so I felt this other man fill me up in front of my boyfriend.

Cardiff

We stayed there for a while before he pulled out. I kissed him passionately and we joked about the next time we'd bump into each other in the pub. He left shortly afterwards, I said good bye to him at the door with another kiss and telling him I wanted to do it again. Me and Jack went upstairs to bed and he held me tight. We kissed for a long time and asked about having sex but I told him I was too sore. We made candid comments on what had just happened, exploring our feelings throughout. I told him how that was the biggest cock I had taken and how it felt to be with someone larger than him. He said about his nervousness but how it was overtaken quickly with getting turned on.

He asked to go down on me which at first I was hesitant about due to the cum that Ryan had left inside me but he reassured me and said it was fine. He ate me out to orgasm numerous times and we fell asleep in each others arms afterwards.

I fucked Ryan a few times after that, always with Jack there. It never evolved into a threesome as some might expect but was always intense and passionate.

I don't know if this does anything for anyone. Perhaps you have had similar experiences or perhaps you want to. Perhaps the idea of this frightens you and you could never picture it.

For us it was the first step on a journey that led us here, and to this lifestyle.

By *portbilly1976Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

Superbly hot story, beautifully written

Would love to read some other adventures and experiences you’ve had x

Cardiff

"Superbly hot story, beautifully written

Would love to read some other adventures and experiences you’ve had x"

Thank you I'm glad you like

I've got a few more I've been thinking about writing

manchester

I've got a few more I've been thinking about writing "

Well the combination of your writing and then looking through your stunning photos of you face down ass up is making my night! xx

Cardiff

I've got a few more I've been thinking about writing

Well the combination of your writing and then looking through your stunning photos of you face down ass up is making my night! xx "

Haha thank you.

I should have dragged it out over a few days with shorter updates to get more publicity but who can be arsed

manchester

Very true.,,it is hot to read in bite sized chunks but all together too.,,you keep the flow and level of arousal reading from start to finish

As the other guy I love the interaction between the couple, especially when the guy just wants his partner to be as naughty as she wants to be…I loved how he just let you be taken and fully (in all senses!) give yourself to the bouncer.,, wry naughty ending too which I must confess I do prefer and find very hot x

By *ylon_cMan 33 weeks ago

Dunfermline

What an incredibly well written story. I felt every emotion, and tried to picture how I'd feel watching a similar situation unfold if I had a partner. A real rollercoaster. Wow.

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *sian SpiceMan 33 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

Amazing story

By *_new_memberMan 33 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic story Roz, they're both lucky men to have funked such a hot welsh girl.

Looking forward to reading your other adventures. Xx

By *ocktoplaywithMan 33 weeks ago

Derby

By *anny122bMan 33 weeks ago

St Neots

Great Story

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Lovely memories for you and thanks for sharing with us

By *ockforplay66Man 33 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Beautifully written, thank you for sharing xx

By *wanepipeMan 33 weeks ago

douglas

Well done op, nailed the writing, fantastic read.

Wow

By *rowsing86Man 33 weeks ago

North west

By *arry69Man 33 weeks ago

saltburn

Wow great sexy event my old cocks throbbing now thank u all 3 of u xx

By *key1980Man 33 weeks ago

Okehampton

Following

By *aughty older 50Man 33 weeks ago

Ballymena

Amazing hit story.

By *elsh and welsherCouple 33 weeks ago

cardiff

Great story

Well written ..

By *igerman23Man 33 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.hope he used your arse.

By *j47Man 33 weeks ago

limerick

By *ricky09Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *iscoman7771000Man 33 weeks ago

birmingham

By *ean6047Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man 33 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *enrithfunguyMan 33 weeks ago

penrith

By *angler 321Man 33 weeks ago

Hereford

Fantastic story, really well written, got me hard as a rock sat at my desk!! Definitely brightened up a dull Friday morning!!

By *ndrea54TV/TS 33 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ikikokoCouple 33 weeks ago

harrow

Same thing happened to us aswell. But we started with a bar tender from the pub. He was massive and stretched me out so much that I can’t feel my boyfriend anymore.

By *he-ProfessorMan 33 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *hilledguy2020Man 33 weeks ago

Felling

saving for later

By *xyBs2022Couple 33 weeks ago

Lancs