FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I'm The Girl Next Door and Her 24 Year Old Lover

I'm The Girl Next Door and Her 24 Year Old Lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/23 09:08:43]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodgreen25Man 32 weeks ago

Wexford

When I was 19 I was still very inexperienced with girls, was abit or a nerd and quite studious. Had a few handjobs but nothing more. Our neighbours were very friendly with my parents and were always popping in and out. One weekend my parents were away and was alone in the house home from college. I was watching tv on the Friday night and suddenly the door open and Josie the neighbour came marching in. She was a big lady and personality to match. Oh hello love she said, where's the troublesome twosome , I'm parched and need some company down the pub. I told there they were away for the night and she said Ah Jesus was tha this weekend. Dirty feckers away for a sex weekend . I blushed hearing that and she laughed saying I'm sure you are getting loads at college

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *oodgreen25Man 31 weeks ago

Wexford

I tried to change the subject but she was so kept going on about how it must be great having so much choice and opportunities, I said it wasn't that easy, not like when your married and have someone all the time. She nearly fell over laughing, oh darling you'll learn she said still laughing. She went over to the drinks cabinet and poured a vodka and asked what I wanted. I'm not drinking tonight I said. Ah don't let me drink alone please let she said. After a bit more egging on she came back with a huge glass of vodka for herself and one for me , where's the mixer I said, couldn't find it she said taking a huge sip, bottoms up and handed me the galss. I supped it slowly until I saw she's polished off hers and was going again . Shouldn't you be going back to Bob( hubby) I said. Ah he's probably gone down to pub without me to meet the lads, I told him would be here with your mum for a while

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

By *igger9969Man 31 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *atesey68Man 31 weeks ago

audley

By *cotty909Man 31 weeks ago

tranent

By *ragsterMan 31 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *andyandmickCouple 31 weeks ago

chilwell

By *lan1chunkyMan 31 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *j and c 2Couple 31 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Wexford

She took my glass and topped it up and said you're my drinking partner now. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't a big drinker and she had already poured half the bottle. My folks will miss the vodka I said, Ah I'll replace it for them, dint worry. I just wanted her to leave before she got too hammered but then she plonked herself down beside me and put the bottle on the table. So what is your type of girl she asked. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Oh you know just nice and nice personality I said, she cracked up, you can't shag a personality, she thought this was hilarious. I smiled which seemed encourage her. Go on she said, big tits or small? Dark or blonde hair ? I don't know I said, then she looked at me and said, how about these and pushed her tits towards me, oh I know you look she said smiling, I've caught you . I didn't say anything except go red. It's ok she said, I'm glad of the attention from a young lad like yourself, Bob barely wants to touch them. Then she said something I'll never forgot, do you want to see love. Sorry Josie what I stammered. Oh for goodness sake she said , they are just tits, and she opened her top button and pulled down her top, I could see a white bra holding up two huge breasts , there have a good look now she laughted

Wexford

After a few seconds she said so what do you think. Oh and I stammered, stumbling to say anything. They look good I eventually got out. Oh honey she laughed your acting like it's your first time seeing tits. I laughed and took a huge swig if my drink. Josie reached over and grabbed the bottle, I could see right down inside her blouse now and he tits looked massive held up in her bra, oh you perv she roared laughing as she saw me looking, did you not get enough of a look, naughty boy she smiled. Maybe you need to get a better look then and she turned to face me. She opened another button and then another before she pulled her blouse to the side and let me see her full frontal. I was dumbstruck, her breasts were biggest id seen and I felt my cock twitching in my pants . So now what do you think she said. They are huge I muttered, oh that they are love she said and then she took my hand and put it on her bra, give it a rub if you like she said. I felt the mood change and knew I had to get up and go. I need to pee I blurted and went to stand up. But her hand kept holding mine on her breast. Then she pulled me back down and said you can wait.

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

By *overt711CoolMan 31 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *ussD1Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

Love it

By *ceman619Man 31 weeks ago

Sunderland

Wexford

Go on then she said, this is your chance, she pushed towards me so my hand sunk into her bra, Christ I hope your more enthusiastic with the girls you've been with and laughed. Spurred on I started to move my hand and feel the softness, mmmm she said that better. I took my other hand and squeezed the other breast, she smiled and said keep going love, I didn't need any more encouragement, I pulled down her bra and then her two tits popped out and my cock was growing. Suck them love she said, my mouth kissed her nipples and felt then getting harder as I began to suck, oh my she said and pushed her tits against my mouth, I was sucking and rubbing her tits all over and could feel myself throbbing in my pants. Mmmmmm she was moaning now as I took some Courage and nibbled down in them, oh yes she exclaimed, bite them titties. Id never been told what to do before and her directions were so stern I dared not do what she said. Suddenly I felt her hand touching my leg and rubbing up, I slowed my hands and pulled back, don't stop now love she said , my nipples need more sucking, let Josie do what she needs. She kissed my lips and then had her hand on my crotch, oh your awake down there I see she smiled. She leaned over and took a huge gulp of vodka then pushed my head back down in her tits and said keep going, nice and slow. My mouth was sucking and kissing her tits and nipllles and then I felt my pants being opened, I slowed and she said shhhhh don't be shy now let's see how Josie is making you feel

By *kpiercedCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

Wexford

I felt her fingers rubbing my boxers and then her hand pullibg then to the side, oh very nice my love she said as she pulled it out , my cock was throbbing and leaking precum like never before, she shifted her position and told me to lie down, I hesitated and then she pushed me back and said I told you lie down. Pull down your pants she said, I did as I was told and then she moved over me, her huge tits hanging down and her bra wrapped around her , I felt her skirt rubbing against me, then she pulled it up and was just her knickers between me and her, she leaned forward and began to rub her tits over my chest and face, then she reached her hand down and I could feel her fingers on me. I shuddered as she gave me a stroke, mmmmmm she said,then she pulled her knickers to the side, I began to speak but she told me shhhh and put a finger to my lips. Then I felt the head of my cock rubbing against her , her pussy was hairy and she looked me in the eyes as she lowered herself down onto me. I couldn't stop a huge groan escaping as I felt my cock breaking through her lips and the wetness beginning to cover the shaft. She kept lowering herself onto me , oh god Josie I moaned, her pussy taking me deeper , oh god I moaned louder as I felt her move her hips and thrust, then I felt the surge, oh no please Josie I can't I said, it's too good and before I could finish the sentence I felt the first spurt emptying into her, I roared as another and another erupted into her, my cock unable to keep itself hard as the last drop came out. Oh baby oh my boy she said as I finished my orgasm. Oh it's ok she said as I was trying to talk. She lay on top of me for a minute until she rolled off and my soft cock covered in my cum and her pussy juice lay exposed. I'm sorry I muttered, shhhh she said , happens the best of us, I'm sure you've had better she said. Not really I said. And then it dawned on her, oh my god , was that your first time, I said nothing, then I nodded. Oh my she said, well isn't that a nice present for Josie. She reached over and took a drink and then said , right I'm off home now. She pulled up her bra and leaned over to give me a kiss, you better clean up that patch on the sofa she said pointing at the wet spot where my cum and her pussu had left a stain.

By *rmrshorny2Couple 31 weeks ago

Seaside

Naughty neighbour

By *ary1001xMan 31 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ceman619Man 31 weeks ago

Sunderland

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

By *kpiercedCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

By *ememberTheNameMan 31 weeks ago

barnsley

By *itom18Man 31 weeks ago

Wigan

By *ussD1Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

I do hope Josie visits again

By *rdiscreet327Man 31 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like josie will be teaching a few lessons! Looking forward to more.

By *overt711CoolMan 31 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *ADSPARKY200Man 31 weeks ago

Watford

Great start to your story

By *raigs3386Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *eeker of pleasureMan 31 weeks ago