FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > And they called it puppy love

And they called it puppy love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Norwich

The devoted puppy walked alongside his owner, wagging his tail,she pulled tight on his leash,letting him know who was in control, that he was owned. He looked up in awe at her imperious beauty,her silver grey hair accentuating her stunning maturity. She looked down on him with a stern look of disdain and contempt, which made him go weak with desire and made his cock strain to get hard in his chastity device. His Mistress had put him in chastity a month ago,so she could control his orgasms,she told him in no uncertain terms that he was only allowed one orgasm for every 50 of hers. Only last night when she was fucking one of her lover's, whilst puppy lay whimpering in his dog basket,she had a tremendous climax,got up from her bed and said "Are you forgetting your manners Puppy? Craw over to my stud and thank him for getting one step closer to the 50 target you crave,NOW" He did as his Mistress ordered and as he did so he felt at one with his humiliation, which made his cock strain in his device and release some pre cumon the bedroom flooring. "Lick up your filthy mess bitch and get back in your basket,you have a mountain of chores tomorrow" Said is irate Mistress looming over him striking his arse fiercely with her crop. He did as he was told quickly and tried to sleep to the sounds of his Mistress and her lover's love making.

Now as he walked alongside his owner he remembered the intention and destination of their walk,his Mistress was going to show him off and humiliate him in front of a few of her local vanilla friends,there was a strong possibility that at least one of them could be someone he knew,and if that was the case his life would be finished,but if he didn't comply then his Mistress would set him free,and that would make his life over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 30 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Norwich

"Nice"

Thanks

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Norwich

From the distance Puppy could see 3 elegantly dressed ladies sitting on a bench,but he couldn't yet make out their faces. Mistress pulled tight on his lead and glared down at her pet "Now puppy,I want you to be on your best behaviour,I do not want you to embarrass me in front of my friends,do you understand?" Puppy looked up at his owner lovingly and barked twice for yes . "Good boy" Mistress led puppy towards her friends,and came to a halt in front of the bench. Puppy looked up at the ladies,and his worst fears were realised,these ladies were managers in the company he worked for,his only hope was that they would not recognise him...

Norwich

"What do you think of my pet puppy ladies?" The ladies smiled in unison,and the long haired blonde in the middle said "Oh he's adorable Violet,may I tickle his chin,he doesn't bite does he?" Mistress Violet smiled proudly and said 'Of course you can Erica,and no he doesn't bite,he wouldn't dare, would you puppy?" Puppy barked twice for yes

By *un22Woman 26 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ADSPARKY200Man 26 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

Norwich

" "

Thanks

Norwich

"Please continue "

Thanks I will

Norwich

As Erica tickled my chin a strange look came over her face,and she smiled,and turned round to her friends on the bench "My god,Jane, Susan, don't you recognise puppy here?" The brunette took a closer look at me and a sense of dread came over me "isn't that Jenkins the distribution Manager?" "It fucking well is Jane" said Erica "You remember,he had a thing with Julia, from accounts " The other girl Susan got excited about this turn of events and piped up "Yes,and she broke up with him all of a sudden,and wouldn't tell us why" my heart dropped at the mention of Julia,I looked up at Mistress and could see that she was very, very happy at this revelation "Oh poor, poor Julia,such a sweet girl" said Mistress "She witnessed me taking control over puppy here,and realised she could not compete "

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Norwich

Mistress bent down and unclipped the lead from my collar and looked deep into my eyes "Now are you going to be a good boy for me Puppy?" I barked twice for yes "Good,I don't want you to embarrass me in front of my friends, your employers " she laughed at that final nail in the coffin for me. I felt so pathetic and worthless,I had stooped to a new low,but the saddest thing was that despite this shame my pathetic cock was fighting hard to get hard in its cage.

Mistress showed my employers a few tricks she had taught me

Norwich

Mistress made me beg,roll over ,play dead,and now I had all four paws up in the air. Mistress placed her boot upon my cock and balls and crushed them,it hurt like hell,but I couldn't scream,I could only bark and wimper "That's it puppy, struggle and wimper, know your place" Mistress was enjoying herself immensely,and beckoned my employers over "Come ladies,have a go , it's fun". Erica,the Managing director of the company was the first to try. We never saw eye to eye and so I guessed she would be more than willing.As Mistress stepped aside Erica placed one of her high heels between my legs and slowly put some real pressure on "You're right Violet,it is fun" She looked down on me,and I could tell she was taking a lot of joy from the newfound power she had over me "Mmmm you make a much better puppy than a distribution manager Jenkins" at that she laughed "Come have a go girls "

Norwich

Mistress had me on all fours,I was curious as to what humiliation she was going to put me through next. She pulled her skirt up,and there appeared to a round lump under the crutch of her knickers,a ball."Now puppy, you've been such a good doggy that you're going to get a treat" Mistress rolled the ball around her crutch, pressing firmly,I could now smell mistress pussy, perhaps being a dog now my senses have been heightened,it smelled wonderful. It had been a long time since I was allowed to pleasure mistress or prepare her pussy for her studs that I provided but it was unmistakably her."Can you smell that puppy,can you you smell my wet cunt?" "Yes Mistress Violet,it smells wonderful"

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Norwich

" "

Thanks

By *hatsthisMan 25 weeks ago

Newcastle

Love this scenario

Norwich

"Love this scenario "

Thanks

Norwich

Mistress removed the ball from her knickers,bent down and put her hand out in front of me with the ball nestled in her palm "Smell it puppy,sniff your Mistress cunt juices" I was over excited,the aroma made me delirious with delight. I sniffed and now I knew what heaven smelt like. Mistress stood up, pulled her arm back and hurled the ball far into the distance "Fetch puppy fetch" Mistress and my employers watched as I raced forward on all fours chasing my favourite scent. I could not see where it landed,but my olfactory senses would sniff out the smell of my Mistress pussy I had no doubt.

Norwich

I got to a wooded area with loads of trees. I couldn't see the ball but the scent was strong so I followed my nose. At last near some prickly thorns I found it,I raced over,my heart beating faster. I put my head down to it and absorbed the fragrance. I then quickly bit down on it,and pounded back as fast as I could, knowing Mistress would get the crop to me if I lingered. As I sped towards Mistress and my employers I had the added bonus of tasting Mistress pussy from the ball

Norwich

As I got nearer to Mistress and my employers I saw that they were laughing,laughing at me,and my joy was replaced by humiliation. I approached Mistress and laid the ball down at her feet and awaited further commands. "Good puppy,now crawl over to your employers,I think Miss Erica wants a few words with you" I did as I was told and stood on all fours directly in front of Miss Erica,I dreaded what these words could be

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Not what I was expecting from the story title lol.

Must be just my warped brain lol xx

Norwich

"Not what I was expecting from the story title lol.

Must be just my warped brain lol xx "

Lol

Norwich

I looked up at Erica and shook with fear and trepidation. She looked down at me a mischievous grin "So Jenkins, now we know your dirty little secret we're going to use it to our advantage, understand,bark twice for yes" I barked twice and my employers and my Mistress laughed

By *oppy12Man 25 weeks ago

Swindon

Norwich

" "
thanks

Norwich

My employers were all grinning as Erica said "Why don't you start kissing all our shoes puppy,plant little adoring kisses,to show your respect" I did as I was told, after all, what choice did I have. As I started kissing the tips of their shoes I caught my Mistress at the corner of my eye grinning."Feel free to use him as you wish at work ladies" Erica smiled at that "Oh we will Violet,we will,in fact Jenkins, sorry puppy,you will report to my office every lunch break,so me and the girls can have some fun with you, UNDERSTAND?" My heart dropped but I barked twice for yes

Norwich

Susan,who was normally a rather quiet type in the office wasn't to be left out of this said "Puppy,my shoes are fucking filthy coming out here to see your tricks,in fact all of our shoes are,and your Mistress boots,get fucking cleaning,all of them,NOW" "You're getting into the swing of things now Susan" said Mistress and gave her an encouraging clap

By *aughtiboy28Man 25 weeks ago

Godalming

Wish I was puppy.

Norwich

"Wish I was puppy. "

Thanks,so do i

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Norwich

"Does tha look clean, does that fucking look clean" said Jane, fuming.i stared hard at her shoe and noticed a small glob of mud on the tip. I barked once for no "Then get your tongue working puppy NOW" I got too it quickly licking and sucking up the disgusting mud, Mistress gave me some motivation by cropping my arse and balls "I said do not embarrass me puppy" she bellowed as she laid into me with more strokes. I was a busy puppy and cleaned all of their shoes, with the help of Mistress Violet's motivational crop. "Now clean your Mistress boots you lazy puppy" said Erica

Norwich

Unsurprisingly I was more than happy licking clean Mistress Violet's boots, they were beautiful,my tongue was working overtime on them as she sat cross legged on the bench,Miss Erica stood behind me holding Mistress crop in case I needed motivation. Mistress looked down at me with a glow of satisfaction "I must say puppy you are doing an exceptionally good job,if you keep this up I may grant you a reward" these words made me lick even more enthusiastically "a reward such as allowing you to pleasure yourself in front of Mistress, would you like that Puppy?" I barked twice very loudly

Norwich

I was in the begging position in front of Mistress as she unlocked my chastity device. I was one happy puppy as my puppy cock sprung to life after weeks of confinement "Ah he looks so cute,so eager" Said Jane as she gave it a playful stroke. It was indeed,in fact if Mistress hadn't been in such a rush in leaving this morning she wouldn't have forgotten my butt plug dog tail,and I would have been wagging it frantically right now to show the ladies how happy I was. Miss Erica and Miss Susan both gave my balls a firm squeeze and were impressed at how full they seemed. Mistress caressed her sharp nails under my chin "Now puppy, you've been such a good boy,that I'm going to treat you,I'm going to let you hump your mistress beautiful boots, would you like that?" I barked twice "Then let's begin,start humping my boots you dirty dog" I eagerly did as ordered and rubbed my erect puppy cock on her beautiful boot, with my puppy paws clinging to mistress thighs. My employers and Mistress were all laughing at my pathetic show "Susan do you mind having a go at my motivational crop,to make sure puppy here gets on with it?" Susan reached eagerly for the crop "It would be my pleasure Violet "

Norwich

I could not believe my luck,I must have looked so pathetic to my employers, but at this moment in time I did not care,I rode Mistress Violet's boot as if I was taming a wild stallion. Miss Susan cropped me hard a few times with the crop "Get humping puppy,empty those swollen puppy balls,go faster" I did as I was told and speeded up. I could hear my employers and Mistress Violet laughing at me, which somehow made my cock throb more. I knew I was very close and gripped mistress stockinged thigh tighter as I upped my pace. "Come on puppy squirt your puppy juice, NOW,get on with it" Miss Susan whacked me across the arse even harder "You heard your Mistress puppy squirt"

Norwich

I knew I was close, like a jockey on his last few furlongs. My whole body shaked as my balls released its long staying inhabitants and several thick creamy loads spurted all over Mistress Violet's shiny boots,it felt so good,such a relief. Mistress looked down at me on my booted perch "Climb off now puppy,let everyone see your filthy mess"

Norwich

"My god" said Miss Erica "it looks like the map of the world" They all laughed at this "That's because Erica,my boots are his world, aren't they puppy?" I barked twice for yes."Now we know the rules puppy,any mess you make you clean up,got it?" I barked twice,I knew the rules for sure

Norwich

I was kneeling at the side of Mistress boot staring down at my cum atlas "Look down at your mess puppy,loads of protein for you" Mistress looked up at my employers "Erica, could you take control of the motivational crop,and Susan and Jane, could you grab one of his nuts each to make sure he does a good job? Team effort girls" to which they all laughed and eagerly took to their tasks

By *aughtiboy28Man 24 weeks ago

Godalming

Such a lucky pet.

Norwich

"Such a lucky pet. "

He is that. Glad you like

Norwich

I licked and slurped up my mess,and cringed as I did so,I still hadn't got used to the taste. Miss Erica whacked me a few times "Lick it up faster puppy,get that disgusting filth off your Mistress boot" it seemed that with every stroke of her crop Susan and Jane would squeeze my right and left nut harder. My pain threshold was being severely challenged.

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Norwich

"Get that last cluster puppy,the bit that looks like the Greek Islands" she whacked my arse hard with the crop as she bellowed this. Both my other employers and Mistress laughed at this but their laughter did not distract Susan and Jane from squeezing my poor nuts

By *ike231251Man 23 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Norwich

" "

Thanks

By *ree diverMan 23 weeks ago

Dudley

Norwich

" "

Thanks

Norwich

My arse was red raw and my mishandled nuts felt bruised and aching but I managed to get every bit of my filth off of Mistress Violet's beautiful boot. I now stood on all fours before my towering Mistress and my newly empowered Employers as Mistress Violet attached my lead back to my collar "Time to get you home puppy,but first kiss your Employers shoes and thank them for assisting me in your training" I dutifully did as I was told ,first Miss Erica,as I planted a kiss on the tip of her shoe she bellowed "Look up into my eyes when you kiss my shoe and thank me puppy" I corrected my error,kissed again and looked up into her eyes "Thank you Miss Erica for helping my Mistress with my training"

By *agic fingers 2022Man 23 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Norwich

" "

Thanks

Norwich

I did the same to my 2 other employers and thanked them politely "So girls,that was fun,we will have to do it again" said Mistress with her gloved hand firmly on my leash. My employers all agreed. "And I meant what I said,take advantage of this situation and use puppy here in any way you choose at work" they all smiled at this "Oh we sure will Violet" said Miss Erica. I trembled at this,as Mistress pulled me away for home and to whatever humiliations would await me there

By *aughtiboy28Man 23 weeks ago

Godalming

Poor lucky man.

Having to be that lucky to be abused by so many women.

I hope his employers make sure he is a good boy.

Norwich

"Poor lucky man.

Having to be that lucky to be abused by so many women.

I hope his employers make sure he is a good boy. "

I'm sure they're going to have fun in the office with him on Monday

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Norwich

" "

Cheers

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Norwich

It was Monday morning,the busiest day of the week in dispatch,I had a pile of chrome books that the agency staff had boxed for me to dispatch,when Miss Susan and Miss Jane came into the room . I instantly knew this was trouble for me as they rarely come in here,and never together. Mis Susan stopped next to my assistant at the other end and engaged in conversation,as a distraction it turned out. Miss Jane strode up to me and said in my ear "Miss Emma would like to see you in her office puppy" with that she chuckled and my heart sank

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Norwich

I stood in front of the CEO of the company and expected the worst "So Jenkins,or should I say Puppy?' she and Miss Jane and Miss Susan sitting either side of her laughed at this "I think we can dispense with the formalities can't we?" I looked into her stern beautiful face and said sheepishly "Yes Miss Emma "

By *aughtiboy28Man 21 weeks ago

Godalming

Glad the story is still going!

Norwich

"Glad the story is still going!"

Thanks

Norwich

"Glad the story is still going!"

Thanks

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Norwich

"First things first Puppy,we want you to be our little snitch in the workplace,we want you to record staff ,what they say about us etc,and also to give us details about people taking longer breaks, people slacking,have you got that puppy?" I looked deep into Miss Emma's dark souless eyes "But Miss Emma,I can't betray these people,they are my friends " without any emotion at all Miss Emma turned to Miss Susan and said"Play the film Susan "

By *aughtiboy28Man 20 weeks ago

Godalming

Brilliant!

By *oppy12Man 20 weeks ago

Swindon

Excellent!

Norwich

"Brilliant!"

Thanks

Norwich

"Excellent!"

Thanks

Norwich

I looked towards the large screen on the wall of the office. I could make out a green park ,and there coming into view was Mistress walking me by my lead,it cut to Mistress throwing the ball and me running off on all fours chasing it, another scene had me doing tricks,beg,play dead. The last one had me spurting my cum on Mistress boots and cleaning it off with my tongue.

By *aughtiboy28Man 11 weeks ago

Godalming

This is my all time favourite thread.

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Norwich

"This is my all time favourite thread. "

Thanks

By *istressSubCuckCouple 7 weeks ago

Winchester

Wonderful stuff, hope there is more to come.

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *iggeroo69Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Weird but wonderful

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Norwich

"Weird but wonderful "

Thanks

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Norwich

My face went white and I went weak at the knees,I knew they had me exactly where they wanted me,and I agreed to be their puppet spy

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Norwich

"Wonderful" said Miss Emma "I knew you would see reason,now Puppy,kneel before us and say "I am your puppet spy" I did as I was told ,and on my knees I looked up at my bosses and in a rather high pitched and shaky voice said "I am your Puppet Spy"

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

» Add a new message to this topic