FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fabulous car drive

Fabulous car drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ompatability rules OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Skegness

We’d met this guy a few times at a social event and it was always apparent he had an eye for my wife. They’d openly flirt together but nothing much could develop, as it wasn’t that kind of social event. We started messaging each other on here and eventually agreed to meet one evening, about equidistant from where we both lived.

We agreed to meet in a village and once he’d spotted our car, I directed him into the back where my wife was already seated (looking very fucking hot, if I say so myself). We agreed I would drive them around whilst they had fun together in the back seats and then, when they were done, I would drop him back off at his own car. So we set off, it wasn’t quite dark yet but it was getting that way.

Within seconds of driving off they were kissing passionately and I could see in my rear view mirror his hands were frantically caressing my wife’s breasts and attempting to remove them from their casing; it did not take long!

Over the next hour or so, I drove them around, mainly in the countryside but also through a few villages. I never drove that fast as I had my own cock out and was wanking it when I could as I listened to them having fun and caught glimpses of them together, whenever I could.

They were both naked quite quickly and it wasn’t too long before his manhood was in my wife’s mouth and so I knew what pleasure he was having.

At one point, we pulled into a farmyard and I turned round and watched them both do whatever it was possibly to do in such a confined space, wanking my cock the whole time until I came.

He ended up cumming in my wife’s mouth (a really good load she told me) and he admitted he had never managed to do that without any help from himself (my wife made him cum just through using her mouth).

When we got back to the car, they both got dressed, we said our goodbyes and he left. My wife got back in the front seat and she gave me roadhead, pretty much the entire journey back to ours.

We both agreed it was an incredibly horny and erotic experience and one we would like to repeat. The only problem is, I have a much smaller car nowadays with not quite so much room in the back. Reckon we will still do it again though, once we have found the right man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ch228Man 36 weeks ago

Ealing

I will be working in Boston shortly for a month.

I would be happy to take you out in my SUV. Plenty of room in the back of there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic