FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blowjob tokens

Blowjob tokens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wellsGent OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

One my fantasies is to go out drinking with my size 18 bbw wife. When we're done we'll head back to the hotel bar for last orders. I'll give her a little metal coin with blowjob token engraved on it, that I've ordered online. She looks around the room and spots an older guy on his own. I watch as she walks over and starts chatting to him and laughing. She hands him the token and he nods. As she takes his hand and as she walks past my table and I hand her the room key and a condom. I order another drink and wait....

Has anyone done similar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

I'd be the guy that she wouldn't hand token over too.

By *inkForLifeCouple 31 weeks ago

North Shields

As hot as this is, our impression is that most guys wouldn't be into this as they'd believe it's a trap.

Sadly most people seem way too vanilla for fun like this!

By *ildmanYorksMan 31 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"One my fantasies is to go out drinking with my size 18 bbw wife. When we're done we'll head back to the hotel bar for last orders. I'll give her a little metal coin with blowjob token engraved on it, that I've ordered online. She looks around the room and spots an older guy on his own. I watch as she walks over and starts chatting to him and laughing. She hands him the token and he nods. As she takes his hand and as she walks past my table and I hand her the room key and a condom. I order another drink and wait....

Has anyone done similar?"

Let me know if you're ever staying in a hotel near me!

By *wellsGent OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

"As hot as this is, our impression is that most guys wouldn't be into this as they'd believe it's a trap.

Sadly most people seem way too vanilla for fun like this! "

I hope to try it out in the month so I'll let you know. Am hoping to see her on the dancefloor in a nightclub with a token or two to handout

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

"One my fantasies is to go out drinking with my size 18 bbw wife. When we're done we'll head back to the hotel bar for last orders. I'll give her a little metal coin with blowjob token engraved on it, that I've ordered online. She looks around the room and spots an older guy on his own. I watch as she walks over and starts chatting to him and laughing. She hands him the token and he nods. As she takes his hand and as she walks past my table and I hand her the room key and a condom. I order another drink and wait....

Has anyone done similar?"

Never done this but sounds fun!

By *portbilly1976Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

That is such a hot scenario

By *ose manMan 28 weeks ago

kells

Does she swallow on one token

» Add a new message to this topic