FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > School administrator part 2

School administrator part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Old thread got too big.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1518811#last

I will post the next part soon as it’s written.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdiscreet327Man 33 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So happy this is carrying on. Great work op.

By *ussD1Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ii12vwMan 33 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *eterpervisMan 33 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Great story hope you can carry it on.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

By *pforfun1899Man 33 weeks ago

harlow

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Part 1 is found here https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1518811

Part 16:

As we had our showers, together of course. Uneventful, some kissing, fingering nothing full on. We needed to be at the local pub restaurant for dinner. We got ready. Sandra looked amazing. “I hope you like; I have gone for something a little riskier than my usual style”, “you look amazing, stunning. You will turn some heads tonight”, “As long as yours is turned to me then its ok. This is all yours this weekend, if anyone asks us, you are my husband. Let’s leave the village something to talk about”. She gives a big smile and a wink. There is an age gap and yes you can see she is older but to be fair not that much. Sandra was wearing a nice mini dress, which was totally different from her usual, she was showing of her legs which were very nice. This dress hugged the right places, it went up to the neck so no tits on show, but you could see she had a big pair there. There was an element of elegance mixed with sluttiness with this dress. It could just be how she wore it. She pulled it off. Topped of with some nice heels to match. We kissed and set off out the room to go to dinner. As we walked down, we got a few looks from the guys. Sandra looked and smiled at me, holding my hand. I could see why; this dress was just below her arse which looked very nice. We arrived at the pub and walked in, again a few looks which was a turn on to be honest. It was a nice place with a restaurant, not your typical pub more a bistro pub. We sat down and enjoy our evening together, every so often Sandra would open her legs and show me her knickers. She had chosen black tonight. After a few hours and a lovely meal together, we decided it was time to go back to the hotel. It was now dark outside as we walked out together, the pub was dimly lit. We walked around to the car park, which was empty to be honest, only a few cars there, unlocking the car lead the way. I walked round the passenger side with Sandra to open the door, as I did this turned her round, facing her we kissed. This was one of the rip your clothes of kisses. I refrained from any ripping. I did slide my hand down to her arse and gently pulled the skirt up to feel her, as I touched her pussy, I could feel she was wet. “You’re feeling it tonight babe”, “well you’re looking so sexy, I can’t help it”, “I’m glad you like it. Well, it’s dark and I feel very risky. Fuck me here then take me back to the hotel”. That was enough my hand was in her knickers, fingering her pussy, she was biting her lip to hold back the moans, letting out little ones. Anyone close enough could hear. Sandra undid my zip and pulled my hard cock out and was stroking it now. I pulled her knickers aside and she put one leg into the car, so I could get to her pussy, I began to lick her sweat tasting pussy, she was trying hard to hold back the noise as I was licking away. Eventually she came, letting out a loud moan which she tried to stifle, to no avail. Someone must have heard; lucky it was dark enough here. “That was so good, it must be the risky nature of this car park. Please fuck me now and don’t stop until you cum”. Sandra, was clearly horny tonight, must have been all the looks she got tonight. I stood up, moved Sandra to the bonnet of the car, pulled up her dress, and knickers to one side. She went for more tradition Brazilian tonight, they looked great, moulded into her arse nicely. I slide my cock into her waiting wet pussy and began to fuck her. Sandra began moaning, holding back. I picked up the pace, seeing her arse cheeks move was mesmerising. This was on another level for her and me to be honest, never done in a car park before. After about 10 minutes of Sandra over the bonnet, she stops me “Get the blanket from the car then lie on it”. I go to the boot, get this picnic blanket out, always have one never know when you need it, here I needed it. I lay down, Sandra now has the dress fully pulled up and her tits removed from her bra, she lowers herself onto my cock and begins to ride. The car park was also tarmac which was handy. Now before we could see if anyone was coming now, we had no chance. Sandra rode up and down looking what I cam imagine was great was hard to really see much other than a bit from the car inside lights. After she came again, she layed on me and kissed me, I began to slowly fuck her, before deciding I needed to cum now, I picked up the pace slamming into Sandra’s pussy, after a minute or so I exploded in her pussy, which sent Sandra wild as she buried her head in my neck and let out a moan. She kissed me. “That was amazing, I didn’t expect to do that here”. She got off my cock and pulled her knickers back to cover her pussy. “These can soak up your cum now”. Leaning over she sucked my cock clean tasting herself and my cum mixed together. “Yummy”. I smiled, Sandra put her boobs back in and pulled the dress down. I sorted myself out and got in the driver’s side to drive back. On the way back we discussed the events, with Sandra showing me her wet knickers. “My you still gave a good load even after earlier. They are soaking”. She pulled my hand to them, and I could feel them soaking. On arrival to the hotel, we walked in together again. A few looks which again was nice to see. We went up the room, stripped off together and had a shower before getting into bed naked and going to sleep in each other’s arms.

By *oppy12Man 33 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant as usual more please

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *SpiresMan 33 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *igkidexyMan 33 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow wow wow

By *ogan WillowCouple 33 weeks ago

Leeds

By *j89100Man 33 weeks ago

limerick

By *ssex danxMan 33 weeks ago

thurrock

Hats of to you sir what a story! ??????????

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ii12vwMan 33 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *sxboy69Man 33 weeks ago

Rayleigh

By *rgar27Man 33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

brilliant

By *knick45Man 33 weeks ago

Bristol

By *J GeminiTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *yrman57Man 33 weeks ago

Ayr

Outstanding !!!

By *andi_mmfCouple 33 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Wow! Fabulous

By *ohn_1983Man 33 weeks ago

Poringland

By *acksmith22Man 33 weeks ago

cannock

By *teve1867Man 33 weeks ago

wirral

Think I've wanked about 6 times reading this

By *hil911Man 33 weeks ago

Solihull

By *erri AnneTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story love the naughty outdoors

By *ussD1Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Part 17:

Waking up in the morning next to Sandra was a good feeling, especially after such fun the day before. This morning was like no other, lovely day by the looks of it, small bit of sun peering through the curtains at the side. Sandra also rises, she has he back to me, naturally I am close with my arm around her. She had obviously felt the morning wakeup call which was my cock. She turned her head slightly “My someone’s awake this morning, it feels good between my cheeks pushing against me”, “So sorry, just this sexy naked lady next to me, got me all excited”. She smiled, we then had a morning kiss, I felt her hand grab my cock as we kissed, slowly she stroked it. It was only a few strokes when she arched her arse back a little bit then pushed my cock to the lips of her pussy. “Rub your cock over it for me”. I slowly did this, Sandra began to moan, I could feel my cock getting wet as I rubbed against her pussy. Sandra was clearly enjoying the sensation of my cock rubbing across. This went on a little while until Sandra, let of a moan of pleasure as she came. Feeling very hard and horny now, I slipped my cock into her pussy. “Yes, you are quick, just want I wanted now. Take your time, we have ages together before we must go to breakfast and check out”. I lent over kissed her back and began to slowly fuck Sandra in a spooning position. This felt so good, looking down seeing her arse move a bit as I slowly pushed in and out of Sandra. She was enjoying it as I could hear the moans she let out, slightly muffled by the pillow. As I was doing this, it felt something more sensual than usual. It was good, there was all the attributes of a hard passionate sex session but far more subdued. I carried on at a slow pace, I had picked up slightly but kept it very low. “That feels so good, keep going, I can feel all of you in me and it’s driving me crazy”. It was obviously hitting the spot for Sandra; it was for me also. I kept the same pace in and out, I could hear Sandra moaning and now some push back as she began to move her hips slightly. Her moans were getting louder, she was getting close again, I could feel her building up, her pussy felt so wet, it was like we were Intune together, her breathing got a little heavier and she then let out an almighty moan as I felt her orgasm, her body was shaking, “Yes, that feels so good. O my god, that feels amazing, keep going”. I kept the same pace, it was hard I really wanted to pick it up, I realised this was different. A minute or so after, I pulled out, my cock was so wet from her pussy. Sandra turned got on her knee’s and began to suck my cock. “I need to taste this cock with me on it”, “Get your pussy over my face babe, I want to taste you”. She didn’t even take a second, she was on my face in no time. Now in my favourite position 69, I could begin to taste her pussy. It tasted amazing, again something tasted different than before, it was probably the same but had an aura of difference. I was happy to stay like this for ages, I love licking pussy especially Sandra’s. As I licked away, it would also be rude not to lick her arse as well, I worked the whole area, which was looking amazing as it was in my face. I could hear Sandra’s moans stifled by my cock in her mouth. She sucked a good cock, she had the right rhythm and action, enough to drive you crazy but not too far as to explode. When she wanted you to, she would change gears almost and that would be it. She was working my shaft and teasing my head. We were in a great sync this morning, maybe something in sun this morning that was aligning for us. We were like this for a while, I was deliberately teasing her pussy building her up then changing a bit so to tease her like she teased me. Sandra had obviously enjoyed this as she was constantly moaning, she had got to a point which she had decided she needed to cum, I was thankful as I was getting close myself. She stopped sucking and sat up, now my face had been covered by her arse, she was sitting on it. It was lovely, my tongue was right up there. She began to rub herself all over me. “Now you’re going to make me cum hun, before Its your turn for me to make you cum”. She slightly raised her arse, so I could lick her, her hand now moved to her clit, and she gently rubbed it. I could hear her moan; she picked up her pace as did I. However, she then lowered herself on my face and began to move her hips round, as she rubber her pussy all over my face. Sandra was getting close, her moans got louder, she was rubbing herself now nicely. She then slightly raised herself as she let out a moan and came all over my face, I could feel her juices now all over me and dripping out her pussy. I moved up and licked them from her. She got off and turned round and kissed. “Mmm I taste nice off your face. Stay there I am going to ride you now. Its your turn. You looked after me so I will you”. With that she kissed me again then lowered herself onto my cock and began to ride up and down at a nice slow pace. Her tits were shaking beautifully as she picked up the pace. I was so turned on by now. It wasn’t long before I could feel my body tense ready. Sandra was moaning as she rode up and down. “Sandra, that feels so good, keep going. You feel amazing. Its going to make me cum”. As I said this, she looked into my eyes deeply smiled at me. “I won’t stop until you cum. Give it too me”. Sandra kept going a few more motions and I began to unload deep into Sandra’s pussy once again. This felt different as well, I let off a loud moan as well when I came. Sandra looked at me smiled as she moved a little bit on my cock. “That felt so good, it felt different but so good, I love your cum in me. Feels so naughty and wrong”. She felt it as well. She was still sitting on my cock, which slowly calming down inside her. “You felt it as well? I agree it felt different yet so good”, “Yes, I did. It was amazing, some of the best orgasm’s I have had. I suppose we should shower and then go and eat”. She slowly lifted her body off my cock, which my cum had run down, Sandra turned round and licked it up, this was a lovely site to see. “I think you had your breakfast now”, with a big smile “mmm yes I have, it was lovely, me and you infused”. We got up, kissed, I could taste her and me and went to take a shower together.

Showering with Sandra was always a nice affair, seeing the water run down her body which for a lady of her age looked amazing. Helping each other wash we finally got out. We both got ready and went down to breakfast together, a couple walked by who had got out the room next to us, they smiled and obviously heard us this morning. We went down enjoyed our breakfast together. We returned to the room and decided to pack our bags ready to leave. Sandra packed her bags as she stood by the bed, I came up behind her and kissed her neck, she turned to me, and we embraced in a passionate kiss. We then took our bags and checked out and began our journey back. We had a lovely journey home which we spoke and got to know each other a lot better. Sandra had told me she had two grown up kids and was expecting to become a grandmother soon. She also spoke how much more time this would take of hers. She had also spoke of how she was moving house to be nearer her family, this was luckily still close by to her current school so she would remain in the role. “I am so sorry; this will mean we shall not see each other as much. I am hoping we can still fit sometime when you bring your son to his session. I will see what I can do”, “its ok, I understand, we can fit what we can in together. You need to spend time with your grandkids when they come”. She smiled, thanked me for understanding. As we got nearer the station, she says “hopefully I can work later once a month on Wednesday when you come, and we can fit time together”. This was good to hear, I enjoy our time together. I dropped Sandra at the station so she can go home, we kissed, and she got on the train.

My time with Sandra got reduced, we met a few more times over the next few months. Sadly, my son’s session’s moved days and location’s so it wasn’t as easy for us to meet. We managed to fit a few times in after the change which were very much sessions which were pure sexually pleasure and some quick to fit into Sandra’s now busy life with work and her family life.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Great story got me rock hard Sandra sounds amazing!!!

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous hard!!

By *acksmith22Man 32 weeks ago

cannock

By *ii12vwMan 32 weeks ago