FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Crazy Enter: Power of the Tongue, Chapter One

Crazy Enter: Power of the Tongue, Chapter One

By *ak_blak OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Luton

About 2 years ago, on Saturday morning, I got back from a night shift. I was living in shared accommodation, 3 men, 2 women (1 just moved in a month before), only seen each other twice, but had already introduced myself the first time and had a friendly & extensive conversation the second time (

So I sorted myself out, breakfast, shower & bed. Began scrolling Fab, and come across a female profile. Bear in mind, I wasn’t paying attention to the distance between us. Read profile and liked what I saw. So I sent a message attached with 2 face pics. Went to sleep, woke up in the evening & prepared for the night shift.

Now couple hours into the shift, once it got quiet. I sat and opened up Fab and noticed a reply from the profile. As I read slowly, all I can see is shocked faces emojis at the beginning and it happened to be my downstairs roommate, there, pic attached!! Replying I’d like to meet as I’m also your neighbour!!

I’m was in such utter shock, my response was “coffee in the morning?”

When I got back from work, had noticed no reply from her during the night. So I prepped myself as normal, shower and went downstairs to prepare breakfast… heading downstairs, I have to pass her door to enter the kitchen and within minutes of refilling and sticking the kettle, she enters, holding her flask and smiling

Both shared a coffee outside in the garden. We were both in shock that we’d had shared secret and the fact that only a flight of stairs separated us, would be the perfect moment. Plus the set up of the building, it was the perfect setup. As we continued to chat, we both knew what the outcome was after our hot drink contents became empty!

Once finished we both went back into the kitchen, and cleaned ups, we just simultaneously began kissing rampantly and quickly exited into her room… couldn’t hold it in, I said “I’ve been meaning to do this since the first time I laid eyes on you”. We got to the bed, removed her dressing gown to find her only in panties, when she laid there, she split her legs wide open, like a gymnast and I dived and dipped my tongue into her dripping pussy

Under an hour later, we had done it all and we both fell asleep in her room. Hearing what the building sounded like from her room was crazy!

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know, there’s a lot more crazy encounters awaiting to be told

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic