FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in law but a very fine line (true story)

Sister in law but a very fine line (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggydog78 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

London

I've been with my polish partner for almost 20 years and it frustrates me what an amazing body she has but is soo vanilla it's unreal!!

When we very first met my partner told me that her sister asked her if they could share me!?

My partner replied no and I didn't act on any if her sisters flirty behaviour towards me which made her mad enough to actually dislike me.

Over the years she came around to accept the fact I am loyal and a good guy for her family and as we have a son she gets along with me very well...

She moved away some years ago to france and we see her probably twice I'd say, but when I see her I have in the back of my mind she was once interested and use this as a game to flirt and use innuendos at every opportunity which she takes onboard, rises to the banter and gives back.

Now this is where it gets interesting and becomes quite tricky...

We went to see the family in Germany and was on a day out, my son ran off in front and my partner and her parents trailed behind leaving the sister in law with walking with me.

She would sometimes dress to impress, kinda overdress for the occasion and this was one of those days.

As we walked towards the football stadium kinda rapidly to keep up with my son we was due to tour and with nobody in eye shot she said "be careful you don't fall over, you can grab my boobs if you do".

I was stunned and didn't reply!

Now for a straight knit close family girl this was big!

All day she would hang back hoping I would take her up on her offer but didn't!!

That evening she heard me upstairs and went to the bathroom for some hand cream or whatever and left the door open to show she was vulnerable and alone, I walked up to the door lent ny arm on the frame and was literally about to give her that fondle she needed BUT I just couldn't do it!!

Now this may not seem a huge deal to you the reader but for the type of girls these are this once step 1 to a whole new level.

The trip pasted and we went back to our homes of England and for her France.

I live with the regret I didn't cross that thin line and have tried to step up the flirting over whatsapp messages and even "accidentally" sent a sext chat and pic and apologised on purpose and the she is going along with the raised bar of flirting but I reckon I've messed it up....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man 33 weeks ago

Sunderland

You never know

By *acksmith22Man 31 weeks ago

cannock

By *ADSPARKY200Man 31 weeks ago

Watford

Hopefully we will hear more and soon