FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married to young 2

Married to young 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

As we settled in to young married life things where normal we both worked and did normal things, went to the gym, eating out, drinks down town and cinema etc all with friends or just us, mum would go visit Bri every other weekend and we could enjoy the hole house for ourselves.

What was different was that Alison loved to tease Bri and wear tiny outfits in the house enjoying him stare and enjoy her fit slim tiny body, mum used to look sometimes and I am sure she was a bit jealous! Even in the local pub she would lean forward legs straight in a tiny skirt in front of older men to see if they looked, she was defo loving the attention and the idea of them getting excited by her.

I worked for an engineering firm and Alison worked in the middle of town as a trainee dental nurse, she came home on a Friday night just as mum and Bri where leaving to his for the weekend Bri having a last look at Alison insight jeans and a T-shirt , because her tits where small and very pert she did not wear a bra much unless we went out and she wanted them pushed together, then she would put on an enhancing one so she had a cleavage!

Bri looked as Alison bounced up the drive she was always full of life her nips hard coming out, mum gave her a hug and jumped in bri’s car before he hug her a little to long I was thinking before jumping in and they where gone.

As me and Alison stood in the doorway I turned to her , so what shall we do this weekend? Pub, town, Chinese ? I told Clare we would meet her and Steve in the pub at 8pm if that’s ok, yeah cool I will get us a Chinese before we go out if you want, yeah cool she says and kisses me, just as she is heading into the house she turns to me, oh I asked Jai if he wanted to come along , who ? Oh he is a new dentist you have not met him yet, oh ok no probs what’s he like?

About 5.8” Asian , married, does not drink but said he would come along for a bit, oh that’s cool I say ! As she disappears into the house and head up stairs she shouts back he is in his 50s !!! My cock twiches, thinking about the last older man she cock teased.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Lucky Jai me thinks

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *yrman57Man 33 weeks ago

Ayr

Looks like Jai will soon be jizzing over Alison !!!

By *iquor247Man 33 weeks ago

wirral

By *ayarMan 33 weeks ago

Wirral

Glad there is more

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *he fab twoCouple 33 weeks ago

brentwood

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

At around 19:45 I shouted up to Alison that we needed to get going, it was a warm night and was only the pub up the road so I just had jeans and Tshirt on, she came down the stairs in a shirt summer dress and some small heals she looked hot, wow I said look at you ! Thank you darling as she kissed me, not had this on for a while.

Her arse looked so tight and small in her dress and her pert tits braless again pointing out her nips showing ! Is it cold I ask! She slaps me !!

We head out to the pub and arrive just as Clare and Steve, the girls exchange hellos and go find a table as me and Steve get some drinks, we head back to the table, I have not meet Clare or Steve before, I had seen her at Alison’s work.

Steve was in his late 30’s and a motor mechanic and Clare was 32 , they had a daughter who was 4, we can not stay to late, we have a babysitter and don’t like been out to long.

As we all sat chatting and drinking I noticed that Clare was very attractive, she was the opposite of Alison dark short hair, about 5.6” size 14-16 and her tits where looking big and heavy , her cleavage was impressive. We were all having a laugh and about 30-40 mins later I heard a voice from behind , Hi girls , a yelp from Alison…. You made it ! Clare equally excited calls out here he is!!

Me and Steve turn in unison to see Jai standing well dressed in a shirt and trousers , 6ft dark hair, and yes a good looking man. We all introduced ourselves and I got Jai a !

We all got talking and Jai was Pakistani , married for over 20 years with an older son!

As the drinks flowed I noticed Alison who told Jai to sit next to her earlier was flirting and sitting back her dress ridding high up her legs , Jai was defo looking as was Steve and me.

Clare and Steve where going to have to leave soon, so Alison said she would get more drinks, Clare said she would help and as the two girls walked to the bar all three of us watched as there arses one tiny and firm the other larger and like a peach rocked from side to side !

Steve turned bloody hell what a site, we all laughted , Jai ….. your wives are definitely hot as I notice him shift his cock in his trousers!

Clare has some amazing boobs Steve I say thanks mate they are big, Jai says yeah and Alison’s are sticking out!! We all laugh again as the girls return wanting to know what is going on!! Nothing nothing !!

20 mins later Clare and Steve say there good byes and head home.

Alison asks Jai if he wants a drink at ours as we are only around the corner, oh I don’t no the wife will be wondering where I am !

Come on just a coffee Alison says

Ok says Jai and we start to walk home, Alison who is tippy links her arm in mine and then Jai’s

Take me home boys ……

By *ohn_1983Man 33 weeks ago

Poringland

By *cecold1980Man 33 weeks ago

ashington

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *raigs3386Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ockforplay66Man 33 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *unForrestRunMan 33 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

I’m loving where this is heading.

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ADSPARKY200Man 33 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

By *ornybeardedguyMan 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

Great start…think Claire is in for some fun here too

By *kpiercedCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ummunMan 32 weeks ago

not far away

Damn ,she is a cocktail tease.

By *ogan WillowCouple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

By *and2aCouple 32 weeks ago

aberdeen

Mmm

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Once home Alison tells me to get the drinks and heads upstairs, me and Jai head to the kitchen and I stick the kettle on, Jai says Alison is a very beautiful girl your a lucky man, thanks mate, just telling you she is a naughty girl and does love a cock tease an older man, Jai laughs well she can tease me all she likes, it’s. It happened for years we both laugh as Alison walks into the kitchen you boys ok , she is stood in a short thin dressing gown barely pulled together and her arse checks visible, told you i say as me and Jai look at each other, as I turn to the boiling kettle Alison moves around the table so she is stood in front of Jai , her dressing gown coming open , I glance as her tits are nearly out , I look down and notice her pussy on full show, I look at Jai who is starring at her shaven pussy …. Oh sorry , had to get out of my thong it was cutting me in half.

Babe cover yourself up Jai does not need a face full!! Oh sorry as she goes to sort her gown !! No No don’t worry about me Jai says I have never seen a shaved one before as Alison looks down at Jai’s cock shape in his trousers , I can see that you naughty boy looking at a married woman’s pussy!! Oh sorry Jai says , I laugh don’t listen to her she is a prick tease.

Alison opens her gown exposing her pert tits and hard nips and her shaven pussy, as I make coffee, Jai looks at her oh wow as his hand starts to stroke his cock inside his trousers, what’s your wife’s like I pipe up ? A big black bush he says it’s the only one I have seen before, really Alison says what you have never touched another pussy!! No !

Alison looks at me then moves in front on Jai as he sits his cock obviously hard, she grabs his hand and moves it slowly to her pussy, a soft moan as I see his hand start to rub her pussy, his finger sliding into her! Oh fuck he says it’s so warm and wet. Alison opens her legs slightly as Jai slides another finger into her pussy , he is fingering her, his other hand moves up and holds her firm arse and starts to finger her fast, I forget the coffee and stand watching, I drop my trousers and start to wank.

Alison moves closer and Jai removes his fingers she holds his dark hair and moves is head to her pussy he does not hesitate and starts to lick her hole, her gown drops down and is hanging of, as Jai sucks and licks her young pussy, Alison is moaning oh fuck yes that’s it oh fuck babe he is so good at licking me out, I move closer and stand behind her taking her weight as she leans back my hands moving around and rubbing her tits , my wet cock rubbing against her arse.

Jai moves his head away and stands he is much taller then both of us as he stands in front of us both Alison naked and me cock out holding her tits, he unbuttons his trousers and they drop to the floor his black boxers standing proud.

Alison’s drops to her knees and pulls Jai’s boxers down his cock springing out and up !!

Fucking hell as I look down Jai’s brown Pakistani cock is so long , not as thick as Paul’s but 9” , Alison turns her head and looks at me a big smile on her face, my 5” cock twiching next to her head as Jai’s monster slaps against her face, her hand comes up and holds my cock as she leans forward and starts to suck Jai ! Oh fuck he says as he looks at me, Alison’s tiny face and mouth around his huge cock a look of disbelief on his face as she wanks me slow and takes his cock as deep as she can and half is still sticking out ! She is sucking and licking like a woman possessed his cock dripping with spit , as she turns to mine takes me balls deeps as she gags a little wanking Jai! Then turns back to Jai’s monster cock that is finally full hard , a hand comes down and holds her head as he starts to face fuck my wife, as I wank my self inches away!!

By *i-huyMan 32 weeks ago

comber

Brilliantly written

By *ocktoplaywithMan 32 weeks ago

Derby

Lucky Alison

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ussD1Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm love it

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

Blackburn

By *ADSPARKY200Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *igger9969Man 32 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

She is going to enjoy 9”!

By *anky677Man 32 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *gvdriver2Man 32 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Bookmark

By *ornybeardedguyMan 32 weeks ago

Glasgow

mullingar

By *itboyslim2Man 32 weeks ago

stevenage

I look down at my wife who is gagging and choking on Jai cock, this is incredible as I wank my cock, Jai releases her head and she gasps for air, she spits on his cock and wanks it in as she turns to me looking up her eyes leaking tears and her make up running! She sucks me hard then looks up again and says …. What am I ? Tell me ? Tell me ? I look at her and call her a prick tease slut !! She moans and sucks me balls deep taking me easy then turns back to Jai… what am I ? He looks at her then me , tell her I say …. Your a fucking slut , no he says as she looks up her tongue out as his cock rests on it, your a fucking white slut.. !!! Mmmmm she says and starts to suck him harder !!

I no I can not last much longer as pull her up her mouth released from Jai’s cock ! I bend her over and turn her so her arse is pointing at Jai , suck me slut as she does what she is told, Jai does not need to be told, he grabs Alison’s arse rubs his cock up and down her young pussy and then pushes in !! Oh fuck oh fuck as she stops sucking me her hard hanging down her hand holding my cock, Jai pushes deeper and deeper! Oh fuck oh fuck as he starts to fuck her doggie!!

Alison tries to escape his cock by moving forward but I was in front and Jai had hold of her tiny waist, he pushed and fucked her till she was screaming hard oh fuck oh fuck it’s huge ! I looked over and Jai was ramming her hard his balls slapping against her arse ! Fuck yes fuck yes he shouted you fucking slut !! Argh argh !

I could not take anymore and removed Alison’s hand and wanked my cock till I spunked on her hair and back as she lent forward.

As I stumbled back and sat on a chair , Jai was fucking her so hard her body was shuddering fuck yes fuck yes ! Then all of a sudden he pulls out and shoots stream after stream of spunk over her arse and back !! As I looked on his huge brown cock twiching as the last drops of cum dropped out onto her arse.

He sits down sweeting and panting as Alison stands and runs for the shower trying not to drop any cum.

We both sit in silence for a few minutes then Jai says thank you mate , I have never fucked a white woman on Pakistani woman ! Oh wow I said well I hope she was ok. Oh fuck mate she was incredible. As we both got dressed he told me about starting work and hopefully this will not spoil work ! I told him not to worry as Alison is so nice and really likes you or this wouldn’t have happened, I open the door he tells me to Alison he will see her at work and is of back to his wife balls empty!

I shut the door as Alison comes down the stairs , has he gone yeah I say he needs to get home!

Shame she says cos his cock was so big.

She kisses me and then as she walks to the living room looks back and says I think work is going to be fun on Monday.

Aberdare

By *ohn_1983Man 32 weeks ago

Poringland

Whitehaven

Warrington

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Wonderful stuff.. this could become a classic

mullingar

Bognor Regis

Watford

Hopefully there is more

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *SpiresMan 32 weeks ago

Lichfield

manchester

Blackburn

Gloucester

wow, this is great

The next day we got up as normal and decided to go into town for coffee, on the way in the car I asked her about last night and Jai , she said it was amazing, and that something took over her and she just needed cock. I said it was hot you sucking us both and watching him fucking you hard, she was omg his cock was so deep it felt amazing. You going to fuck him again? Can I darling please I will still fuck you but I realise that I do need a bigger cock to fill me!! I felt a little down is mine to small ? Oh babe no it’s fine, we have different sex when it’s me and you it’s sensual and nice but …. But it’s small yeah …. It’s small yes , I need bigger!! There was silence for a couple of minutes then Alison says what if I give you something if I am bad at any point and also let you fuck others ?

I looked across at her stunned like what I said… you can fuck Clare or Tracey from work I know they both want a younger man !! What !! They have said that! Well yeah when we all talk we all go on about our hubbies and laughted, and if naughty and what is naughty? She looked across as we park the car, let’s say I have the chance to fuck a big cock and your not there so I can not ask if it’s ok, oh I say then what …. I will let you fuck my arse , we’ll try as we both have never done that, and no one else can have it deal!!!!!

I turn off the car my cock like a rock …your arse really yes ! Ok deal !!

Oh yippee she says as she jumps out of the car , can we go to Ann summers , I think I need some sexy outfit and and a Toy ! Oh fuck I say fucking yes we can. We walk of arm in arm into town, my cock twicking in my boxers and jeans.

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

stevenage

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Watford

Great story

By *raigs3386Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

Warrington

Brilliant story more please

Great story. Loving it

Fantastic

By *he fab twoCouple 32 weeks ago

brentwood

mullingar

Blackburn

By *itom18Man 32 weeks ago

Wigan

Bognor Regis

We spend the next few hours shopping and drinking Starbucks before heading home, Alison takes her shopping upstairs as I settle down to some sport on the TV, she got some new shoes and from Ann summers a nice red bra and pants set and an 8” dildo, I must admit I picked that for her.

The rest of the weekend was normal, we both sat and text mates and had some fun, on Sunday around 4pm mum came back with bri who stayed for an hour before leaving, Alison made it her duty to cock tease him every time mum left the room , by showing off her legs and arse bending over etc, I am sure he noticed but kept silent, Alison loved seeing him shift positions and move his cock when he was hard, after he left we all had food , me and Alison went up to bed around 10pm leaving mum watching TV.

I went to the bathroom to get ready and when returned Alison was in her red outfit holding g the 8”cock oh fucking god I said to her you look so so hot, thank you she said as she turned around slow. My cock hard as fuck as I stood naked ! Oh look at you , she walked across and placed the dildo next to my cock, mmmm she says think I will have the dildo, fucking slut as I grab her arm you prick tease, she moans again.

I try to push her down …. Not tonight babe, as she walks away, I need this outfit for later as she gets naked still holding the dildo she moves to the bed, you can watch and wank !

She then sits her back against the headboard as she opens her legs her wet pussy smooth ! She then starts sucking the dildo, I start to wank as instructed, as she starts to rub her clit and moan softly, then with the dildo covered in spit she rubs it up and down before pushing it into her hole!!

Talk dirty to me she says …. What ? Talk dirty !

I begin to tell her she is a slut that wants Pakistani cock , you want it don’t you ? You want his big cock again? Yes yes I want it , as she fucks herself quicker, you want big cock.. yes !

Mine is to small for your tight hole isn’t it … a moan then a gab …. Yes yes yes I need a real cock!!

A real cock you fucking slut , oh fuck yes yes.

Then she starts to shudder her legs opening and closing as she pulls the dildo out of her hole and starts to cum oh fuck fuck she moans.

You dirty slut as I walk over to her and shoot my spunk across her tits, I flick the last drops onto her.

Oh wow you were dirty I tell her mmmm I needed that she said…. To small I say !! Oh I was only playing along as she goes to clean up.

10 mins later we are in bed , oh she says I have sent you something….. ping my phone goes, what is it as I open her message … its a number ! It’s Clare’s I have been texting her , I told her you like older woman think she is hot! What I say !

Go on text her , her hubby only fucks her once I. A blue moon she needs some excitement.

I look at Alison what shall I put ? …..

she grabs my phone , texts away and wooosh its away!! What the !! What did you put grabbing back my phone…. As I am reading .. ping a reply !! That was quick Alison says what does it say?

Well you put “ hi it’s Dave, Alison told me to text you cos you want young cock , do you want mine” and she has out “ you are a naughty boy, maybe, do you want an older woman”

Alison kisses me on the lips then picks up her phone, better text her back naughty boy.

Just keeps getting better.

Blackburn

stevenage

By *eeboCouple 32 weeks ago

basingstoke

Part 2 is great!

Great story.

mullingar

By *ardnreddyMan 32 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

awesome

Gloucester

Warrington

Brilliant

Bognor Regis

Whitehaven

Fabulous writing, getting horny!

Gloucester

Oh this is getting interesting

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Holy moley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 32 weeks ago

halstead

By *onnoisseur100Man 32 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan 32 weeks ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Aberdare

manchester

By *rmrshorny2Couple 32 weeks ago

Seaside

By *unForrestRunMan 32 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Great story

By *elgaWoman 32 weeks ago

northallerton

walsall

By *ediraMan 32 weeks ago

Timperley

By *avem30Man 32 weeks ago

barnsley

Hope there’s more to come

Wigan

Poringland

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

I sit in bed as Alison texts on her phone, smiling away, she looks across at me love you , told you if you let me have bigger cock I would look after you. I didn’t think k you mean fucking your friend, well would you ? ….. maybe I said! Naughty boy you want Clare and her big tits, as she teases me!

I look at my phone… fuck it I think Clare does have big ones. I text Clare back…

I might want you, you do have big tits and Alison says you and Steve don’t play much?.

Couple of mins later… oh so you have noticed my tits you naughty boy, bet you would love to feel them? Yeah since I gave birth Steve only fucks me know and again and it always the same, in bed Saturday night lol. As I sit texting I notice my cock is hard.

I would love a feel of your big tits, and a suck ! Sorry to hear about you and Steve he is a fool I would be banging you all over the house.

2 mins later ping, Alison turns looks like you both are hitting it of, I am of to the bathroom then bed I am sleepy. No probs babe, just say bye.

I look at the text …. Got to go Steve is about, text tomorrow naughty boy !! I text back no probs tomorrow x.

The next day we get ready as normal, and as I leave for work, 5 mins before Alison I give her a kiss and tell her to have a good day at work, she kisses me back oh I will as she opens her top showing me her red sexy outfit, your so naughty I say, mmmmm I aim to please and I want his big cock again.

I jump in the car and before I set of I look at my phone …. One new text 15 mins ago, as I drive to work my cock is twiching as I wonder what it says. 15 mins later I park at work and grab my phone open my messages it’s Clare !

Bognor Regis

Warrington

By *onmacMan 32 weeks ago

glasgow

Whitehaven

By *opcat333Man 32 weeks ago

aberdeen

Great story

Glasgow

Gloucester/Cyprus

Gloucester

halstead

Poringland

mullingar

Aberdare

Blackburn

By *hrisukbishareCouple 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Gloucester

Watford

Please do continue

My mind racing as I look at the message, should I tell Alison ? My cock starts to grow as I read ….

Hi you naughty boy, you still thinking about my big tits ? I feel asleep next to Steve last night thinking of you pounding me I was very wet.

Please do not tell Steve, I am excited that a young man looks at me if you’re telling the truth. Text back if you like. OMG Clare wants me!! I look out the window, knowing I need to get to work and quickly send a text back. Hi MILF just about to go into work, I finish at 2pm today, so will text you then if you like? Your text got me hard and yes I have been thinking about your huge tits and your pussy, you shaven or got some hair? I shave my cock …. Alison says it’s small so it might not be for you ? Anyway speak later got to go before I get to hard on the car lol.

I send the text and head into work, thinking about Clare and Alison and what the fuck am I doing!!!

At 2pm I finish work and jump in the car, Alison will not be home till 17:30 and mum works in town at an estate agents and usually gets game around 6pm.

I sit and open my phone, 3 messages , 1 from Alison and 2 from Clare.

I open the one from Alison …. Hi you hope work was ok, been flirting with Jai all day and just before a patient came in I flashed him my red outfit, I could see his hard on in his scrubs!

Told me I was a slut and will get used!! Fucking so wet babe ! See you at home , ps did you text Clare?

I quickly text back… you are a naughty slut ! Will see you at home, yeah text Clare just saying hi !!

What’s he mean get used ? Tell me tonight. Send.

I open Clare’s my cock twiching already and excitement building.. this is new to me but feels so alive and my heart is pounding.

Hi naughty boy you are bad thinking about my big tits and MILF mmmm I like that I am very wet!

I have a trimmed pussy, just a little hair above my pussy and clit and the rest shaven for the record.

I do like a shaved cock and do not worry about the size Steve is not big ! Alison told me and the girls your cock is tiny , but I am still texting so do not worry! Take a pic and show me him !!

Fuck me she wants to see my cock I have never taken a pic of my cock before, my mind races!!

She continues…. Text me when your home and alone, I only work part time because of child care, maybe we can meet?

Oh god a pic and meet! I can feel pre cum on my cock.

The next text just said you can call me Mum you naughty boy !

Fuck I nearly spunked in my boxers!!

I started the car and set of home, all I could think about is sending a pic and shaving him first.

Gloucester/Cyprus

halstead

Gloucester

mullingar

So fucking hot.

By *avem30Man 32 weeks ago

barnsley

This is great

By *ndecidedjMan 32 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *unForrestRunMan 32 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Great

Poringland

By *dventurous.biMan 32 weeks ago

Runcorn

I arrived home to an empty house and went straight up stairs, stripped off had a shower and then shaved him, I dried of and then picked up my phone, after taking 10 pics and deleting every one I decided on a pic from the side, I uploaded it to the message and wrote, here he is for you Mum! You said you wanted to be called mum right?

Just sat at home thinking of your tits and if I should tell Alison I have sent a pic. Then pressed send wooosh and it’s gone !! Oh fuck oh fuck I am shaking and nervous as hell , I have just sent my first ever dick pic.

2 mins pass then 5 ! Oh fuck what have I done as I get dressed and head down stairs to see what’s on the fridge.

As I decide on making a chicken sandwich and am half way buttering my bread…..ping ! I freeze!

It’s Clare! I open the message , sorry was busy with the child lol, mmmmm love the pic you naughty boy it’s about the same size as Steve’s but your head looks bigger.

I am older than you so you can call me Mum, and you will do as mum says ok!

You will not tell Alison this will be our thing ! She seems to want fun with other men so I think you need someone to take your mind off her!

Tomorrow when you finish work, come around to mine mum has something for you.

As I read the message I find my hand going down to my cock and stroking him slow oh wow tomorrow!! Then ping another message , I open it and wow there stood in her kitchen is Clare blouse open and bra pulled down her huge tits and hard nips on show her arm pulling them together!! Oh fuck as I tug on my cock the are big!

I send a message back just saying thank you mum.

For the next few hours on and off we send dirty messages to each other untill she says Steve is home and we agree to text tomorrow.

As my cock starts to calm down, Alison arrives home and so does mum, got away 15mins early mum says as she heads to the living room! Hi darling I say to Alison your day good? Oh yes very good as she heads upstairs! Back in a minute mum as I run up after her.

mullingar

Gloucester

By *luttycouple30Couple 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *rednWilma40Couple 32 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

Warrington

stevenage

Bognor Regis

By *illhouse1907Man 32 weeks ago

hartlepool

Whitehaven

barton le clay/Harrow

Blackburn

halstead

Wigan

Glasgow

Poringland

By *mthbigcockMan 32 weeks ago

Poole

Watford

Please continue

By *rodigalMan 32 weeks ago

sunderland

Looking forward to more

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is hotting up nicely

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ediraMan 32 weeks ago

Timperley

Gloucester

Alison is coming out of the bathroom when I get to the bedroom, you ok you sounded serious!!

Yeah I am fine, Jai loved the outfit I managed to show him most of it and when we were alone for a few minutes he kept calling me a slut ! Fuck babe my panties were dripping ! What about him, oh his cock was hard most of the day, I had a grab and a squeeze in a break lol, babe I want his cock again bad is that bad ? I love you but it was so long !!

I look at her yes you are bad your a married woman and second your such a slut I love it. Mmmm that’s why I love you, can I work later tomorrow please ! Fuck yes of course you can, I want you to be happy !

Oh you said something about been used !! Oh yeah I think he was trying to make me feel a slut, he said him and his mates are going to use my white arse , what how many mate? Not sure he just said I needed to be used by his lads!!

Fucking hell my cock is hard, she laughed when is it not.

We all have tea and mum and Alison watch eastenders ! I am on my phone pretending to look at Facebook but I am looking at Clare’s tits !!

My phone pings … who is that Alison says oh just a lad from work wanting to shift swap! But it was Clare… thinking of me naughty boy ? See you tomorrow!! …… yes I am, and yes I can not wait.

I go of to make a coffee for us all when Bri turns up , hi your mum in? Yeah living room and of he goes , I make coffee and mum takes hers and Bri , Alison says she needs to get out of her jar and into something else and goes upstairs, few minutes later Bri goes to the toilet.

I sip my coffee before going upstairs…..

Gloucester

By *he fab twoCouple 32 weeks ago

brentwood

Warrington

Poringland

This is just getting so good. So many possibilities!

Bognor Regis

Glasgow

barton le clay/Harrow

I reckon Bri is up to something!

By *entlebearMan 32 weeks ago

Doug

Bro is up to his nuts in sisterinlaw

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan 32 weeks ago

north county dublin , Lusk

halstead

manchester